PDA

View Full Version : Peaked to early is what we going thru..

illusioNtEk
04-27-2014, 02:36 AM
Mavs been on playoff mode for the last 3 months here trying to get 8th seed... spurs cruising and coasting the last week of the season with our starters getting limited min which is not a good way to get into rhythm. The 2014 playoffs is nothing but upsets in the making... Got to give it to the Mavs tho you guys... I'm a die hard spurs fan but these Mavs are something else.... I knew Ellis would dominate as he always does against us. I'd say he is Top 3 Player in the playoffs and finally peaked into an NBA ELITE.

Now this game does hurt but we must put it behind us and time to turn on all switches and DOMINATE like we should be doing. TIMvP where are you :huh

dg7md
04-27-2014, 02:37 AM
Mavs been on playoff mode for the last 3 months here trying to get 8th seed... spurs cruising and coasting the last week of the season with our starters getting limited min which is not a good way to get into rhythm. The 2014 playoffs is nothing but upsets in the making... Got to give it to the Mavs tho you guys... I'm a die hard spurs fan but these Mavs are something else.... I knew Ellis would dominate as he always does against us. I'd say he is Top 3 Player in the playoffs and finally peaked into an NBA ELITE.

Now this game does hurt but we must put it behind us and time to turn on all switches and DOMINATE like we should be doing. TIMvP where are you :huh

Against us, yeah, but Ellis will be a scrub chucker agan when the Mavs get swept in the second round if they beat us.

Skull-1
04-27-2014, 10:35 AM
True. Peaked too early. Fatheaded because of the streak. And still hungover from Game Six.