PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Fans deserve de Bobcats . . .

smeagol
04-27-2014, 11:41 AM
. . . as their home team. Or the Raptors, or the Kings . . .

What a bunch of assholes (obviously there are some exceptions).

4 titles over the last 15 years, a trip to the finals last year, 50 wins guaranteed every season, playoff bound every fucking year for I don't know how many years . . . and all you pussies know how to do is bitch.

What a bunch of lame-ass losers . . . .

SpursRock20
04-27-2014, 11:48 AM
...and we still have a pretty good shot of winning this series.

There is no middle-ground on this board. People are either cutting their wrists or blowing a load in their pants.

Darius McCrary
04-27-2014, 11:49 AM
...and we still have a pretty good shot of winning this series.

There is no middle-ground on this board. People are either cutting their wrists or blowing a load in their pants.

Loads blown everywhere. Walls and floors covered. Welcome to Spurstalk in the playoffs.

RD2191
04-27-2014, 11:54 AM
They've choked plenty since 07. Tbh. 50 wins don't mean shit either. Tbh.

Chomag
04-27-2014, 11:57 AM
Well Spurs will be in a couple of years don't worry.

TheGoldStandard
04-27-2014, 01:03 PM
You know what the raptors, bobcats and kings have in common with the Spurs in the last 7 years. They've won the same number of championships. For a team that is always in it, they're never in it. Last year was the perfect storm and we managed to screw that up.

RD2191
04-27-2014, 01:13 PM
You know what the raptors, bobcats and kings have in common with the Spurs in the last 7 years. They've won the same number of championships. For a team that is always in it, they're never in it. Last year was the perfect storm and we managed to screw that up.
Truff bomb.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-27-2014, 01:15 PM
Truff bomb.

You meltdown in every game thread :lol... even when we are winning. I take criticism from posters like you two with a grain of salt. Every possession you guys look at the negatives.

I'm literally not concerned whatsoever with this series.

RD2191
04-27-2014, 01:18 PM
You meltdown in every game thread :lol... even when we are winning. I take criticism from posters like you two with a grain of salt. Every possession you guys look at the negatives.

I'm literally not concerned whatsoever with this series.
I'm glad you've realized we're losing in 6. Who you rooting for now?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-27-2014, 01:18 PM
I'm glad you've realized we're losing in 6. Who you rooting for now?

:lol I saw the thread when we were tied with GS 2-2 and you were saying the same shit :lol..

hitmantb
04-27-2014, 01:19 PM
Talent wins championships.

Team has no championship level talents, they play amazing systematic basketball and gives their all to be relevant, lucked out last year with Green's historical shooting before their luck ran out.

Still not appreciated.

Well don't worry, Spurs will be worse than Bobcat once Duncan/Manu/Pop retire.

RD2191
04-27-2014, 01:26 PM
:lol I saw the thread when we were tied with GS 2-2 and you were saying the same shit :lol..

I wasn't the only one. And you've never made a wrong prediction? Come on son.

Capt Bringdown
04-27-2014, 01:39 PM
Championship teams must rely on their role players. But role players are by definition inconsistent. So the Spurs rolled the dice and simply came up unlucky. But how about those years of glittering regular-season records, yay!

The problem is that the Spurs kept rolling the same dice, kept pushing the same buttons, even after it was proven that their strategy didn't work. "But this time, IT'LL BE DIFFERENT!"
No, it won't. You don't win titles with the likes of Danny Green. Nor with years of renewed contracts for Matt fucking Bonner. Nor with Euro softies.
Simply put, the Spurs FO forgot what it takes to win a title. They fell in love with their own cleverness and regular season success.
Enjoy those regular season championships, folks!

davi78239
04-27-2014, 02:09 PM
If we bow out this time in round one or even two, will this be enough to entice the FO to finally make some major moves this off season??

Mal
04-27-2014, 02:22 PM
We are not used to suck. Every year Spurs are championship contender. Expecations for 62 wins teams are rather high.

spurtech09
04-27-2014, 02:47 PM
spurs are better than the mavs....just to let you know carter made a lucky 3....wow......spurs got this

smeagol
04-28-2014, 06:21 AM

I rest my case. What a group of sorry ass losers some Spurs Fans are . . .

RD2191
04-28-2014, 06:23 AM
I rest my case. What a group of sorry ass losers some Spurs Fans are . . .

You mean the Spurs?

Texas_Ranger
04-28-2014, 06:24 AM
if you're the best team in the NBA and lose in the first round you pretty much suck and the fans should not be happy about it.

Austin_Toros
04-28-2014, 06:56 AM
When the Spurs are the favourite to win a series and they lose games or play badly, then we have every right criticise.

diego
04-28-2014, 10:24 AM
Its one thing to criticize and debate, another to insult and generally shit on your own team. This place is infested with trolls and frontrunners though so its not a fair representation of spurs fans either way. Some people though are complete bitches. Championships aren't the end all and be all of fandom, not if oh I don't know you actually enjoy watching the sport and appreciate how difficult it is to play well, win, and ultimately ring.

lefty
04-28-2014, 12:12 PM

4 titles over the last 15 years, a trip to the finals last year, 50 wins guaranteed every season, playoff bound every fucking year for I don't know how many years . . . and all you pussies know how to do is bitch.

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crying-waterfalls.gif

smeagol
04-30-2014, 12:05 PM
You mean the Spurs?

No. I'm talking about you, fucking loser.

Sean Cagney
04-30-2014, 12:08 PM

I would say they didn't choke last year and went further than we thought and we should be proud, then they go and win the title and give it away in 28 seconds to ruin that thought :(

RD2191
04-30-2014, 12:25 PM
No. I'm talking about you, fucking loser.

Is it that time of the month?

RD2191
04-30-2014, 12:27 PM
I would say they didn't choke last year and went further than we thought and we should be proud, then they go and win the title and give it away in 28 seconds to ruin that thought :(

That was tough, man. I still can't believe it happened.

RD2191
04-30-2014, 12:28 PM
And the Spurs are top 10 in spending. This team is supposed to contend for a title every season, not flame out to crappy lower seeds.

RD2191
04-30-2014, 12:29 PM
http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crying-waterfalls.gif

:lmao

Obstructed_View
04-30-2014, 02:15 PM
Fans of successful teams aren't allowed to have an opinion or to want their team to win. The San Antonio Spurs' fanbase is an anomaly where human nature doesn't apply.

heyheymymy
04-30-2014, 02:53 PM
bobcats fans would be just a spoiled as we are if they were in our shoes

baseline bum
04-30-2014, 03:09 PM
You know what the raptors, bobcats and kings have in common with the Spurs in the last 7 years. They've won the same number of championships. For a team that is always in it, they're never in it. Last year was the perfect storm and Manu managed to screw that up.

Fify

davidbowie
04-30-2014, 03:10 PM
what are you talking about we suck

Sean Cagney
04-30-2014, 09:07 PM
That was tough, man. I still can't believe it happened.
Your telling me. I still hate it.

smeagol
05-01-2014, 04:00 AM
you Nazi-loving Argentinian....

MAN ... SIT YO ASS DOWN!

Mouse, is that you?

smeagol
05-01-2014, 04:10 AM
Is it that time of the month?

Does it suck bad to be you, Johnny?

Shoudn't you be bitching about some aspect of last night's game, loser?

exstatic
05-01-2014, 07:25 AM

To a spoiled Spurs fan? Probably not. To 90% of NBA fans? They'd take it in a heart beat.

Old School 44
05-01-2014, 08:24 AM

Sadly, there's a lot of spoiled fans that are ALL or NOTHING when it comes to the Spurs.
Over the course of the Spurs 37 year history (not including this year) there have been ONLY 12 teams to win the title! 12!!! That means 18 teams have never won a title during that timeframe. During the Tim Duncan era ONLY 7 teams have won a title. That's incredible. This is my home, this is my team. Win or lose, I'll always be a fan of this team.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 09:25 AM
I'm sure the Spurs will beat the Mavs.
After that? Not sure.

smeagol
05-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Sadly, there's a lot of spoiled fans that are ALL or NOTHING when it comes to the Spurs.
Over the course of the Spurs 37 year history (not including this year) there have been ONLY 12 teams to win the title! 12!!! That means 18 teams have never won a title during that timeframe. During the Tim Duncan era ONLY 7 teams have won a title. That's incredible. This is my home, this is my team. Win or lose, I'll always be a fan of this team.

I'm sure all these douchebag fans I'm referring to, Skull, Hater, lefty, robdiaz, etc, cannot comprehend the accomplishments of the TD-TP-Manu-Pop era. They are porbably twnty-something idiots that cannot wipe their asses without the help of mummy.

What a bunch of dispicable losers

RD2191
05-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Does it suck bad to be you, Johnny?

Shoudn't you be bitching about some aspect of last night's game, loser?

:wakeup

RD2191
05-01-2014, 10:05 AM
I'm sure all these douchebag fans I'm referring to, Skull, Hater, lefty, robdiaz, etc, cannot comprehend the accomplishments of the TD-TP-Manu-Pop era. They are porbably twnty-something idiots that cannot wipe their asses without the help of mummy.

What a bunch of dispicable losers
Lol faggot.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 10:13 AM
I wouldn't lump Rob in with the idiots of thegreatyatch, skull, and hater. Is lefty among that bunch of Manu haters?
Those guys are the true losers on here because Manu keeps proving how ignorant and biased they are, and they still wear blinders to the truth despite the facts.
They just want a reason to troll the rest of us tbh.
They don't even phase me anymore, I know their schticks or agendas, I read it in every single one of their posts ad infinitum.
Rod on the other hand is like Doubting Thomas, he needs to SEE the truth before he believes it, he would rather say NAY than YEA for fear that he will jinx the SPURS IMHO.

RD2191
05-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Xmas is telling truths. Tbh.

Brazil
05-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Xmas is telling truths. Tbh.

Xmas is a faggot

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Xmas is a faggot

I am?
Am I also a pedo?
You like throwing out baseless false invectives all the time just because you don't like someone.
Nothing new from you here.
I think most of us know your schtick and agenda on here too.
You should get some new ones.
:lol

Brazil
05-01-2014, 12:31 PM
I am?
Am I also a pedo?
You like throwing out baseless false invectives all the time just because you don't like someone.
Nothing new from you here.
I think most of us know your schtick and agenda on here too.
You should get some new ones.

Paranoid much ? Never said you were a pedo but you like calling others pedo then you deny then somebody put your nose on your shit then you edit your posts and lie about it. That's your main shtick lying... most of us knows that mister Ivy League :lmao

you are a faggot and you don't even like men that's the worst specimens

Joseph Kony
05-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Paranoid much ? Never said you were a pedo but you like calling others pedo then you deny then somebody put your nose on your shit then you edit your posts and lie about it. That's your main shtick lying... most of us knows that mister Ivy League :lmao

freudian slip tbh :lol

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 12:39 PM

So says the "poser" of civil decorum and human intelligence? Rational logic appears to be another thing you lack, sadly.
Are you proud of your sociopathic tendencies?
What a total moronic laughing stock you are, and that was no complement.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Xmas is a faggot

More "brave" words as you hide behind your computer in anonymity.
All of us here know your schtick by now, your posts incriminate you thoroughly for being "what" you are.
Geez, like "editing" is wrong? Any English major will dispute that.
If, and when, you ever post anything relevant or of consequence about the Spurs on here, it will be the FIRST time.
I, and probably most others too, believe little or nothing of your blithering.

Brazil
05-01-2014, 01:28 PM
More "brave" words as you hide behind your computer in anonymity.
All of us here know your schtick by now, your posts incriminate you thoroughly for being "what" you are.
Geez, like "editing" is wrong? Any English major will dispute that.
If, and when, you ever post anything relevant or of consequence about the Spurs on here, it will be the FIRST time.
I, and probably most others too, believe little or nothing of your blithering.

:lol more meltdown
:lol bold words
:lol faggot
:lol editing posts to lie
:lol I went to Ivy League school
:lol I never called somebody pedo
:lol old fuck

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 01:31 PM
:lol more meltdown
:lol bold words
:lol editing posts to lie
:lol I went to Ivy League school
:lol I never called somebody pedo
:lol old fuck

You just proved my points, smartboy.
Open mouth, insert foot.
I rest my case.

Brazil
05-01-2014, 01:34 PM
You just proved my points, smartboy.
Open mouth, insert foot.
I rest my case.

Try to answer simple questions:

- did you call a ST member pedo ?
- did you call out people for calling someone pedo ?
- did you go to an Ivy League school in texas ?

no need for long sentences and smileys yes or no are enough

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Try to answer simple questions:

- did you call a ST member pedo ?
- did you call out people for calling someone pedo ?
- did you go to an Ivy League school in texas ?

no need for long sentences and smileys yes or no are enough

More blithering idiocies instead of intelligent posts?
Why are most of us not surprised?
Keep showing how ignorant you are, you're doing such a grand job of it so far.
Nothing I could ever say would make you a bigger fool than what you say yourself tbh.
:rollin

Brazil
05-01-2014, 01:40 PM
More blithering idiocies instead of intelligent posts?
Why are most of us not surprised?
Keep showing how ignorant you are, you're doing such a grand job of it so far.
Nothing I could ever say would make you a bigger fool than what you say yourself tbh.
:rollin

Simple questions tbh

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Simple questions tbh

Still no relevant takes on the Spurs as per your usual?
Again, not surprised, your whole agenda is so predictable and inconsequential, make fun of other valid posters or posts.
All the while you should have been slinking back into the hole you crawled out of so as to not make a bigger fool of yourself than you already have tbh.
Credibility obviously isn't your thing.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 02:01 PM

Just here watching you make what you seem to think are mature and intelligent statements such as calling me faggot and/or pedo some more.
You are your own worst enemy.
I don't need to retaliate whatsoever for you to systematically destroy your own credibility, I just need you to keep blithering and making a total fool of yourself.

Brazil
05-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Lol at this faggot answering twice at each of my post :lol

Yes or no would have been enough.., Ivy League schooler rofl

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Lol at this faggot answering twice at each of my post :lol

Yes or no would have been enough.., Ivy League schooler rofl

I doubt you will be successful in hijacking this thread with your BS.
The most you will accomplish is make a bigger fool of yourself than you already are.
Your cred completely sucks at this point.
But keep up the false faggot and/or pedo invectives, it makes you look really mature and educated!

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Children should be seen and not heard.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 02:36 PM
The Bobcats deserve to move to Seattle IMHO.
San Antonio will always have the Spurs, thank God.

smeagol
05-01-2014, 07:33 PM
no but I have access to Mouse's PhotoBucket account and me, the NightHawks, Holt's Cat and the elpimpos are about to have an online jerk session on AIM to the photo that you posted of your wife that one time

thanks, scroh :tu

Ahh . . . that epic battle with TSA. The good ol' days . . . Even that anal sphincter was better tan the asshats that post nowadays on ST.

Say hi to the M crew for me.

smeagol
05-04-2014, 10:27 AM
So . . . you are still drinking Mookie's jizz . . . ?