PDA

View Full Version : Clippers What if Donald Sterling told hid GF not to bring white people to his games?

dallasmaverickslose
04-27-2014, 05:25 PM
I'm just curious, not trying to stir up any arguments or anything.

:wakeup

EDIT: *his

DD
04-27-2014, 05:41 PM
He wouldn't. He's a jew and loves only money...and white people have money

Mal
04-27-2014, 05:47 PM

Probably same thing if he`d told her not to bring fat/tall/ugly/homeless. No one would care. Sensitive words for you - jew, black, gay. And muslim

Koolaid_Man
04-27-2014, 05:53 PM

Whites aren't a minority so it wouldn't matter...ok Einstein :lol

jag
04-27-2014, 06:04 PM
He wouldn't. He's a jew and loves only money...and white people have money

Sterling needs to distance himself from "white." He needs to go full Jew with this thing.

"I'm a Jew who has been discriminated against by blacks my whole life. I'm hurting inside."

It's his only hope

Expert
04-27-2014, 06:11 PM
Whites aren't a minority so it wouldn't matter...ok Einstein :lol
Fuck off

Expert
04-27-2014, 06:13 PM
Sterling needs to distance himself from "white." He needs to go full Jew with this thing.

"I'm a Jew who has been discriminated against by blacks my whole life. I'm hurting inside."

It's his only hope

I think he plays the "not about color of skin.. my girlfriend made a comment to me that she doesn't want to be considered black, so I told her to stop hanging out with blacks".

DD
04-27-2014, 06:22 PM

It's his only hope
+1. I'm sure he can link one of his distant relatives to the Holocaust too, to throw off the scent--nobody can lay guilt down quite as thick as the Jews

Trill Clinton
04-27-2014, 06:44 PM
switch out donald sterling with michael jordan and your question makes more sense.

Malik Hairston
04-27-2014, 06:57 PM
switch out donald sterling with michael jordan and your question makes more sense.

I don't think Dad Killer even associates with Black people, tbh..

Ask Chamillionaire about that:lol..

Trill Clinton
04-27-2014, 07:02 PM
I don't think Dad Killer even associates with Black people, tbh..

Ask Chamillionaire about that:lol..

ol cheese eyes is the epitome of a coon. my brother in law played in the league and he met mj a few times. everything chamillionaire and every other black person who has come into contact with him has said about him is true.