PDA

View Full Version : Spurfan beats thunder fan at 24

sook
04-28-2014, 03:00 AM
As has been happening frequently, I've been finding excuses to skip leg day. Today, it was just to shoot around a bit on the court to warm up, but I knew that the chances were I would play a couple of games and tire myself out to the point of going home and crashing on the couch for the playoffs. Turns out that it happened to be quite eventful and I made the right decision---a little bit of Drama here and there adds more to the mix than you would think.

So I end up getting picked up for a full court game with a bunch of the regular hoopers, mostly in their late 20s or early 30s ---with more blacks on the court than usual (a recipe for said drama tbh). On a particular play where we were running down on a fastbreak, this black dude on my team comes to a jump stop and walks towards this dude just chilling courtside listening to his Ipod, decked out in some super faggy thunder gear. The shirt was actually pretty cool, but he had the gay little shoes too. At first I didn't know what was going on, but the dude went up to him talking shit and told him to get off the fucking court and never bring his OKC ass there ever again. OKC dude was pretty fucking jacked liked the instigator, so nobody thought anything would come out of it. He wasn't backing down either, replying with a "What you gon' do nigga?" At this point everybody on the court was confused and just wanted the game to be over with, but spurfan goes up and swings at this dude while he puts his earbuds back in. Next thing you know they're duking it out on the floor with spurfan taking some thug punches on OKCfan before all of us and the 24 hr staff managed to pull him off. The court had blood on it so everybody pretty much left out of disgust, but it really made me wonder what type of animosity a grown ass dude would have to have to pull some crap like that. Is the hate for OKC really that strong for some of you guys?

Thebesteva
04-28-2014, 03:02 AM
As has been happening frequently, I've been finding excuses to skip leg day. Today, it was just to shoot around a bit on the court to warm up, but I knew that the chances were I would play a couple of games and tire myself out to the point of going home and crashing on the couch for the playoffs. Turns out that it happened to be quite eventful and I made the right decision---a little bit of Drama here and there adds more to the mix than you would think.

So I end up getting picked up for a full court game with a bunch of the regular hoopers, mostly in their late 20s or early 30s ---with more blacks on the court than usual (a recipe for said drama tbh). On a particular play where we were running down on a fastbreak, this black dude on my team comes to a jump stop and walks towards this dude just chilling courtside listening to his Ipod, decked out in some super faggy thunder gear. The shirt was actually pretty cool, but he had the gay little shoes too. At first I didn't know what was going on, but the dude went up to him talking shit and told him to get off the fucking court and never bring his OKC ass there ever again. OKC dude was pretty fucking jacked liked the instigator, so nobody thought anything would come out of it. He wasn't backing down either, replying with a "What you gon' do nigga?" At this point everybody on the court was confused and just wanted the game to be over with, but spurfan goes up and swings at this dude while he puts his earbuds back in. Next thing you know they're duking it out on the floor with spurfan taking some thug punches on OKCfan before all of us and the 24 hr staff managed to pull him off. The court had blood on it so everybody pretty much left out of disgust, but it really made me wonder what type of animosity a grown ass dude would have to have to pull some crap like that. Is the hate for OKC really that strong for some of you guys?

Thought this was a sex story...the girls never came...the girls never came!!

http://i.minus.com/iCdpNC2fu4dRf.gif

sook
04-28-2014, 03:03 AM
^that show used to be pretty fucking good tbh.

Gummi Clutch
04-28-2014, 03:08 AM
Do we despise OKC? Absolutely. Would we pull that shit? Probably not us white ones. Sounds like typical black shenanigans to me

Thebesteva
04-28-2014, 03:22 AM
^that show used to be pretty fucking good tbh.

Ive only ever seen 1 legit fight at a gym tbh, though basketball fights are common. Lots of bs emotions with that game

Gummi Clutch
04-28-2014, 04:04 AM
Ive only ever seen 1 legit fight at a gym tbh, though basketball fights are common. Lots of bs emotions with that game
For a pickup game? Sounds like black shenanigans as I already said. White folk would never partake in that nonsense.

The Reckoning
04-28-2014, 04:26 AM
tl;dr

jag
04-28-2014, 07:54 AM
As has been happening frequently, I've been finding excuses to skip leg day.

This is where I stopped reading

Bill_Brasky
04-28-2014, 10:47 AM

Some dude like half my size tried to fight me once. I'd swatted a couple of his drives already and when he came in hard again i went up to block it, made a shit load of body contact, and sent him sprawling. Went to help him up and he shoved me. I just laughed in his face, i just couldn't get over the fact that this dude who I'm not even guarding thought his short ass was just gonna parlay into the lane for an easy bucket...ive been knocked down a million times playing ball....If you have a short fuse or can't handle being pushed around a little bit, don't fuckin play then.

04-28-2014, 11:57 AM
This is where I stopped reading

FkLA
04-28-2014, 12:14 PM
Puro pinche Spurs!! Reminds me of the dude that got ran off the road (was on a motorcycle) cause he was a wearing a Heat jersey during the Finals last year. :lol

sook
04-28-2014, 12:16 PM
tl;dr

My bad bro, I feel the same way towards blocks of text.

Skip leg day
Play full court game
Black dude (spurfan) on team stops game to approach dude decked out in OKC gear
Tells him to never bring his OKC ass there ever again, ends up laying his ass to the floor and beating the shit out of him.
Blood all over court.

:tu

The Reckoning
04-28-2014, 12:29 PM
sweet thanks

DJR210
04-28-2014, 04:44 PM
My bad bro, I feel the same way towards blocks of text.

Skip leg day
Play full court game
Black dude (spurfan) on team stops game to approach dude decked out in OKC gear
Tells him to never bring his OKC ass there ever again, ends up laying his ass to the floor and beating the shit out of him.
Blood all over court.

:tu

LMAO, love b-ball court beatdowns. I remember this fool in a Manu jersey was getting trolled by this southside faggot all game, took one last final hard foul, and ended up (breaking) the dudes nose with a single punch. Blood everywhere, him and his friends scared shitless.

Expert
04-28-2014, 06:42 PM
Thought this was a sex story...the girls never came...the girls never came!!

http://i.minus.com/iCdpNC2fu4dRf.gif

The girls probably never cum with you.

Thebesteva
04-28-2014, 09:33 PM
The girls probably never cum with you.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/387780/brendan-fraser-clap-o.gif

sook
04-28-2014, 10:13 PM

The guy was an innocent bystander just reppin his home club. No competitiveness there. Spurfan went out of his way to punish the dude for being an OKC fan.