PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Dwight Gave Up 30 Million That His @ss Will Never Get Back

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2014, 07:14 AM
Even though hindsight is 20/20 for the benefit of the Lakers.... once the Rockets flame-out is complete this dude will regret he left 30 bones on the table for nothing. He's only gonna get crappier and crappier in the next few years....and that next big contract won't happen for him....that wasn't a good move when you got 10 mouths to feed...and a ton of gold-digging whores waiting for there baby mama cut.... the Lakers definitely avoided a huge blunder....

This was before the play-offs started: :lol

“I don’t have to say, ‘I need the ball,’” Howard said. “The guys here know what we have to do to be successful, to play inside out. We have young guys, and they want to accomplish some things in this league also. I understand that. I understand that we need everyone. If I can make sure that guys are happy, that they’re getting the ball and getting a rhythm, it makes it tough to beat us.

“My time, my shots will come. I want to make sure guys around me are elevated. Me being the oldest guy on the team as far as seasons, I have to understand that I have to show these guys the right way to go.”

Howard scans the Western Conference standings, and he sees unsustainable starts from some. As teams such as the Portland Trail Blazers cement cushion in the playoff chase, a part of him is reminded of those old Cleveland Cavaliers’ 60-win seasons only derailed by dwindling staying power, hobbling to the finish line of a postseason.

“A lot of teams start out hot and cool off,” Howard said, “and I told our guys that we want to stay consistent all season and then make the big push right after All-Star break going into the playoffs. That’s when the opportunity comes.”

Double-Up
04-28-2014, 08:03 AM
lol making that back up in lack of taxes...dumbass African fuck. :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2014, 08:05 AM
lol making that back up in lack of taxes...dumbass African fuck. :lol

yes I'm an African fuck..the fact that you took my African troll bait...the way I played that whole scenario with you has proven to be my best work ever....yes I'm a nasty African :lol

Franklin
04-28-2014, 08:18 PM
But he can get cheaper bitches in Houston which's gonna save him more than 30m in the long run, in my opinion.

Katherine Robinson
04-28-2014, 08:33 PM
But he can get cheaper bitches in Houston which's gonna save him more than 30m in the long run, in my opinion.

The child support laws is the real deal maker for Dwight. Houston will limit it to...what 20%? That literally will make up the 30,000,000 dollar difference.

HemisfairArena
04-28-2014, 08:52 PM
Not having to play with Kobrick is worth leaving 30 mil clams on the table,,,,,tbh.