PDA

View Full Version : OT: Starting To Question The Legitamcy of the NAACP

Koolaid_Man
04-28-2014, 08:12 AM
how in the fuck was Sterling ever supposed to receive this award...on what basis dare I say...man I'm very disappointed...Elgin Baylor filed suit, Baron Davis has been beating these drums for years and no one listened....the NAACP was prepping to give this guy a life-time achievement award with all of the discriminatory lawsuits filed against him....even by the US government....don't tell me the NAACP didn't do their homework on this guy...did he write a check to them or some shit...man talk about making an award completely illegitimate....they're handing that shit out like skittles now...they're giving that shit to grand wizards in disguise....and Sterling was probably laughing all the way to the bank about having an award that he completely despises just to go back and brag to his billionaire friends on how he duped the unsuspecting blacks..this shit is WILD...:lol

TDMVPDPOY
04-28-2014, 10:49 AM
u know most awards...............are organized by jews right?

RsxPiimp
04-28-2014, 01:28 PM
$$$ talks

The Gemini Method
04-28-2014, 01:49 PM
It caught me as a surprise when I heard that they were giving Sterling a lifetime award. Really? Lifetime of bigoted moves and questionable ethics? Ran the Clipper organization as his personal bail out source and was Jew-like in losing a shitload of talent from the 80's-00s? Then when his son and now Doc came enjoyed the most successful time in the franchise history that it is now people learn at the tragedy that is Donald Sterling? Guess it does have something to do with money. Save face now by withdrawing the award.

Budkin
04-28-2014, 01:59 PM
how in the fuck was Sterling ever supposed to receive this award...on what basis dare I say...man I'm very disappointed...Elgin Baylor filed suit, Baron Davis has been beating these drums for years and no one listened....the NAACP was prepping to give this guy a life-time achievement award with all of the discriminatory lawsuits filed against him....even by the US government....don't tell me the NAACP didn't do their homework on this guy...did he write a check to them or some shit...man talk about making an award completely illegitimate....they're handing that shit out like skittles now...they're giving that shit to grand wizards in disguise....and Sterling was probably laughing all the way to the bank about having an award that he completely despises just to go back and brag to his billionaire friends on how he duped the unsuspecting blacks..this shit is WILD...:lol

Thinking the same thing... WTF

hater
04-28-2014, 02:05 PM
Naacp is more corrupt than the italian police

Malik Hairston
04-28-2014, 02:33 PM
The president of the NAACP also compared Michael Vick going to jail for killing animals to George Zimmerman-Trayvon:lol..

Katherine Robinson
04-28-2014, 02:40 PM
The NAACP is funded by rich white men, Sterling is a rich white man hence he is eligible.

Do you think some congoid hoodrat from Echo Park is going to cut a $100,000 check for the NAACP to take their cut and provide some vacant minority scholarship, Capri?

The Gemini Method
04-28-2014, 03:09 PM
The NAACP is funded by rich white men, Sterling is a rich white man hence he is eligible.

Do you think some congoid hoodrat from Echo Park is going to cut a $100,000 check for the NAACP to take their cut and provide some vacant minority scholarship, Capri?

There are few congoids in Echo Parque--it is inhabited by beans and heeb hipsters trying to 're-gentrify' EP.

Katherine Robinson
04-28-2014, 03:15 PM
There are few congoids in Echo Parque--it is inhabited by beans and heeb hipsters trying to 're-gentrify' EP.

It was infested not less than 5 years ago, I would be surprised if beandips took it over already.

The Gemini Method
04-28-2014, 03:17 PM
http://www.theeastsiderla.com/2014/02/echo-park-gentrification-creates-a-weekend-gang/ even the churro gangs are no longer callin' EP home--the hipsters are now the ruling gang.

Katherine Robinson
04-28-2014, 03:21 PM
It just keeps getting worse for Echo Park

White to Black to Bean to Hipster...

Chris
04-28-2014, 03:53 PM
You're surprised a rich white man received an undeserving award? Not to be smarmy, but you have a lot of research to do.

Technique
04-28-2014, 04:15 PM
Same reason Al Sharpton got a BET award :lol

dallasmaverickslose
04-28-2014, 04:38 PM
Same reason Al Sharpton got a BET award :lol

Al Sharpton is a racist, tunnel-visioned bigot.

Malik Z. Shabazz
04-28-2014, 06:02 PM
My BROTHERS....everyone knows the NAACP stands for National Alliance of Adulating COON Parasites

No surprise they give an award to a ZIONIST, while the white DEVILS watch in glee.

Allahu Akbar

Jacob1983
04-28-2014, 06:08 PM
Rich white people are usually responsible for most of the corrupt organizations that supposedly help minorities. Rich white people do that shit for street cred and to make themselves feel better.

Expert
04-28-2014, 06:32 PM

He made a bunch of monkeys rich as fuck. He deserves the Nobel imo... probably the MOH.