PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the Nationals from Mexico over Holy week

Gervin44Silas13
04-28-2014, 01:16 PM
Theses peopl are rude as fuck.....leave a mess at a store I work with and there kids act like fucking brats.

I had to tell tell hey stores closing...at closing time and they look at me and I tell them ....bro hurry up and buy your shit....
I get after the kids I dont give a fuck control your kids they get hurt knocking over a display that YP not MP!!!
I tell tell them hey you need to pick up the product off the effn floor...I dont care if you have your drug money to spend....

Fucking douche bags!

RD2191
04-28-2014, 01:17 PM
Avante?

Gervin44Silas13
04-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Somewhere in the Far NW area.

Two10Whitey
04-28-2014, 01:23 PM
:lmao

Avante
04-28-2014, 03:06 PM
Theses peopl are rude as fuck.....leave a mess at a store I work with and there kids act like fucking brats.

I had to tell tell hey stores closing...at closing time and they look at me and I tell them ....bro hurry up and buy your shit....
I get after the kids I dont give a fuck control your kids they get hurt knocking over a display that YP not MP!!!
I tell tell them hey you need to pick up the product off the effn floor...I dont care if you have your drug money to spend....

Fucking douche bags!

As a group they are about as "low rent" as it gets. Most having no class at all.

koriwhat
04-28-2014, 03:38 PM
samana santa out of south padre was hell to deal with last week. a bunch of skin tight, pastel shorts wearing faggots everywhere. if i didn't know better i would've thought all those dudes were there to play golf.

DJR210
04-28-2014, 04:46 PM
Somewhere in the Far NW area.

:lol

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

I. Hustle
04-29-2014, 11:13 AM
Maybe get a better job. I didn't run across them at all. Or are you mad that they can buy and sell you?

Spur|n|Austin
04-29-2014, 11:15 AM
:lol at bitching because you work retail - should change jobs then.

Franklin
04-29-2014, 10:19 PM
Son that's definitely not the worst thing relating to Mexicans that you may possibly confront while living in such a place like San Antonio, in my opinion.

mrsmaalox
04-29-2014, 11:53 PM
My son works at Target and he complained about them all over the Holidays. Then he earned top producer that quarter for all of SA in electronics and got a real nice bonus, an award at a banquet, and then they gave all the top producers a big party at Dave and Buster's. So he was dreading semana Santa a few weeks ago and I reminded him about the perks and he said it wasn't really that bad afterall.

Franklin
04-30-2014, 09:14 AM
It sucks to work in the retailing industry anyway (just as Jacob for confirmation). You son has every reason to complain about shit, and he shouldn't allow the so-called "perks" to kill his ambitions. Hope he's still young and unmarried so he can still consider going back to school and reviving his dreams, education is the only way for us common folks to change our lives, to be honest.

mrsmaalox
04-30-2014, 09:29 AM
It sucks to work in the retailing industry anyway (just as Jacob for confirmation). You son has every reason to complain about shit, and he shouldn't allow the so-called "perks" to kill his ambitions. Hope he's still young and unmarried so he can still consider going back to school and reviving his dreams, education is the only way for us common folks to change our lives, to be honest.

He's very ambitious and a full time college student, will begin applying to law schools soon. He works retail right now because it's easy as crap---aside from the Holidays (when he's between semesters anyway), but who else is going to pay him $11/hr to basically stand around for 6 or 7 hours? Of course he doesn't get benefits but he's a student so still riding along on his dad's bennies.

Franklin
04-30-2014, 09:58 AM
Good to learn that :toast Don't wanna see the tragedy of Jacob happen to any ambitious guy ever again. Jacob may come back strong some day though, he's a celibate which gives him a huge advantage that nothing could match.