PDA

View Full Version : Who needs to be the X-Factor the rest of the series?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2014, 03:35 PM
If you had to pick one that would step up.. (not saying some already haven't)

Spurs21Fan4Ever
04-28-2014, 03:38 PM
Ginobili of course, we need him to create for the bench who has been horrible. Leonard is also important, he has the ability to change the momentum of a game with a few energetic defensive plays. However, we also need Parker to be strong late in the game and not fade like he has been. And of course Timmy will be Timmy which is a hall of famer player who is the best since Michael Jordan, so no doubt he'll be ready to have a strong impact every game. We really can't have just one X-factor, we need a bunch of different X-factors to change the game at different times.

hater
04-28-2014, 04:00 PM
Where the fuck is Green. That piece of shit is supposed to be a starter but is playing like a fucking ballboy.

Beaverfuzz
04-28-2014, 04:02 PM
Verde

chazley
04-28-2014, 05:45 PM
This team has leaned itself on Patty Mills and Marco Bellineli for large stretches of the year. If those two disappear, that is a huge blow for us. I have faith we will see one of the two of those guys step up big tonight.

Darius McCrary
04-28-2014, 06:06 PM
It can't be green. He's a one trick pony and teams realize how to take him away, it's not his fault. What else is he gonna do? Shoot unopen threes?

It's blatantly Kawhi. Kid needs to step the fuck up.

Fpoonsie
04-28-2014, 06:10 PM
Not an X-factor by any means, and it's prolly foolish to even suggest, but I legitimately wouldn't mind seeing Bonner getting some burn -- especially soaking up all Ayres' minutes.

He knows the system, and if he could knock down a couple perimeter shots and provide marginally better spacing, just fucking do it. I don't believe it'd be a game-changer, but I think he could provide some positives. [shrug]