PDA

View Full Version : Mavs Fan Here..

RedDevils
04-28-2014, 04:38 PM
Here's to a great and exciting game 4 tonight. :toast

This is one of the most underrated rivalries in the NBA, Mavs-Spurs playoff basketball, I was honestly surprised most Mavs fans, sports writers and you guys underestimated us so damn much.

I mean ya'll didn't even give us a chance to win one game? wth?

Anyway...I've got nothing but huge respect for the Spurs organization and the city of San Antonio.

My cousin, who is from Kansas was diagnosed with cancer and had to stay in the city to get emergency surgery to remove a tumor in his back. I still remember about 5 members of the Spurs team walked in his room and signed a basketball for him.

This might be the last time we get to watch Duncan and Dirk play against one another in the playoffs. Good luck to you guys, because ya'll are going to need it ;)

dallasmaverickslose
04-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Solid first post :tu

Also, I think this series is helping to rekindle this rivalry. That's a good thing.

TheRemix
04-28-2014, 04:42 PM
Wow what a classy mavs fan. This is surely going to be a fun game to watch

DJR210
04-28-2014, 04:48 PM
Fuck you and the one sentimental line used to even out your trolling.

The Reckoning
04-28-2014, 04:52 PM
seriously get your po dunk ass back to the nba forum down under this one

RD2191
04-28-2014, 04:55 PM
:troll

xellos88330
04-28-2014, 05:01 PM
I still stand by my original prediction. Spurs in 6.

razor247
04-28-2014, 05:05 PM
Go screw yourself and post on your own board idiot.

DJR210
04-28-2014, 05:07 PM
Go screw yourself and post on your own board idiot.

:lol your 11th post was definitely a good one.

MeloHype
04-28-2014, 05:12 PM
Fuck. You.

DJB
04-28-2014, 05:32 PM
I say Mavs don't win another game in this series. Backdoor sweep, imho.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2014, 05:33 PM
I say Mavs don't win another game in this series. Backdoor sweep, imho.

It's going 7.

rayray2k8
04-28-2014, 06:07 PM
I think a lot of Spurs fans can agree that they prefer a Game 7, than for it to end in game 5.
This is the most competitive 1st rounds i've ever seen. Too bad it's over shadowed by the whole Donald Sterling situation.

rayray2k8
04-28-2014, 06:08 PM
Don't listen the gnsf. Hope we get another memorable series like we got in 2006. Just hoping for a different outcome, no offense. :P

~Sweetmelody~
04-28-2014, 06:21 PM

This is one of the most underrated rivalries in the NBA, Mavs-Spurs playoff basketball, I was honestly surprised most Mavs fans, sports writers and you guys underestimated us so damn much.

Anyway...I've got nothing but huge respect for the Spurs organization and the city of San Antonio.

My cousin, who is from Kansas was diagnosed with cancer and had to stay in the city to get emergency surgery to remove a tumor in his back. I still remember about 5 members of the Spurs team walked in his room and signed a basketball for him.

This might be the last time we get to watch Duncan and Dirk play against one another in the playoffs. Good luck to you guys, because ya'll are going to need it ;)

Welcome to the forum and I hope your cousin is all well now.... that said Spurs and Mavs games are always exciting. I am just glad Jason Terry is not playing if not I would probably throw things at my TV, lol

I will take the good luck for me so that my health won't decline while I watch the game tonight!

tmtcsc
04-28-2014, 07:52 PM
This is the worst Mavs team to ever make the playoffs and the Spurs lack of effort is indicative of a lack of respect. The Mavs are nothing more than a collection of used-to-be's and never-weres (with the exception of Dirk).

Through the 1st 3 games, the Spurs are playing like Dallas isn't even on the floor. Unfortunately, they are an NBA team which means if given a chance they are capable of winning. Make no mistake, if Dallas wins, its not because they were the better team , its because the Spurs played like crap. Some of the posts in the Spurstalk forum are beyond retarded. Claiming Pop is being out coached? Please. These are the Mavs, this is how they've played all season. They aren't doing anything special.

I expect the Spurs to wipe the dogshit that is the Mavs off their shoes and snap back to reality tonight. Spurs in 6. 1st round losses to scrub teams aren't even worth getting pissed off about. A few years back, Memphis was the real deal and bitch slapped Tim and the boys around. That was total ownage and painful to watch.

spurs10
04-28-2014, 07:58 PM

Hope your cousin is better! Great post and good game! :flag::flag:

Kool Bob Love
04-28-2014, 08:01 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t9eoYPy-Zkg/T43o2WYIV5I/AAAAAAAAAAo/cuJZisN25e4/s320/b51dKILLAspit.gif

mouse
05-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the forum now prove your a real fan by posting when your team loses.

DJR210
05-01-2014, 04:50 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t9eoYPy-Zkg/T43o2WYIV5I/AAAAAAAAAAo/cuJZisN25e4/s320/b51dKILLAspit.gif

:lol

SupremeGuy
05-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Tbf, tbh, this series should be over already, tbh. Fucking vince fucking carter.

mouse
05-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Tbf, tbh, this series should be over already,

And your proof is?

SupremeGuy
05-01-2014, 05:31 PM
And your proof is?Your mom?

superjames1992
05-01-2014, 05:33 PM
The OP was so classy. :cry

Give Mavfan his own subforum like Pistonfan. :cry

mouse
05-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Your mom?

My Mothers dead.

Kidd K
05-01-2014, 06:24 PM
And your proof is?

The Spurs are up 3-2 and one of those two wins was due to a flukey prayer three at the last second. His point was: that misses, the series is already over.

jARS mEsH sEt
05-01-2014, 06:32 PM
And your proof is?

That's not a provable assertion, it's merely a useless opinion.

SupremeGuy
05-01-2014, 08:16 PM
The Spurs are up 3-2 and one of those two wins was due to a flukey prayer three at the last second. His point was: that misses, the series is already over.He got the point, tbh. He was just being purposely obtuse.

mouse
05-01-2014, 08:27 PM
The Spurs are up 3-2 and one of those two wins was due to a flukey prayer three at the last second. His point was: that misses, the series is already over.

And your point?

SGH4HhAh9xg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-01-2014, 08:39 PM

And if Allen didn't hit a fluky shot, we win the title. Point is: he hit it.

mouse
05-01-2014, 08:46 PM
u1EL38SKyX8

SupremeGuy
05-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Holy shit, I'm just saying that if he didn't hit the shot the series would be over. Not really that hard to understand.

Beaverfuzz
05-01-2014, 09:45 PM

Get lost chump

Mnky
05-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Get lost chump

http://www.lmaoearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Want-Attention.png

Beaverfuzz
05-01-2014, 10:30 PM
http://www.lmaoearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Want-Attention.png

What she said. :flag:

Kidd K
05-01-2014, 11:34 PM
He got the point, tbh. He was just being purposely obtuse.

Yeah I can see that now.

The Reckoning
05-01-2014, 11:47 PM
lol pussy mavs fan running with his tail between his legs

The Reckoning
05-04-2014, 11:59 PM
lol gtfo south oklahoman twat