PDA

View Full Version : Manu Ginobili...

apalisoc_9
04-28-2014, 11:33 PM
Made up for one of his 8 turnovers in game 6 with his play today..

7 more manu..

:flag:

04-28-2014, 11:38 PM
Manu, Patty, and Diaw came up huge. Patty's D on Calderon was unreal.

spursguy123
04-28-2014, 11:44 PM
Splitter played well also hit clutch free throws, double double

04-28-2014, 11:45 PM
Yup also Splitter. Getting up in Dirk's face and forcing hard shots was beautiful.

Nathan89
04-28-2014, 11:46 PM
I rather have lost today and had one less turnover in a championship game that ended the way it did. One turnover could have changed mean number 5. He can't make up for that shit. That's just stupid.

dav4463
04-29-2014, 12:00 AM
This entire series has seen the Spurs play well only when Manu is in the game.

hater
04-29-2014, 12:01 AM
Made up for one of his 8 turnovers in game 6 with his play today..

7 more manu..

:flag:

NO HE DIDN'T. HE WILL NOT MAKE UP FOR HIS SHITJOB IN THE FINALS UNTIL HE GETS US A SHIP

STILL. GOOD JOB MANU AT LEAST YOU ARE BARELY USABLE THESE DAYS

jkid12456
04-29-2014, 12:02 AM
stfu patty hater...

FkLA
04-29-2014, 01:44 AM
Can't ever accuse Manu of shying away from the moment.

Sometimes it'll come back and bite him in the ass especially at this age, but still how can anyone not admire those huge balls of his ?

Sean Cagney
04-29-2014, 01:51 AM
Manu has been a MAN among men this series, thats for sure.

Johnny RIngo
04-29-2014, 01:58 AM
No coincidence that Manu looks rejuvenated after having the summer off. Imagine how much more effective Manu would have been in the 2013 Finals if he rested in the off-season instead of chasing a meaningless 4th place finish for Argentina. Same goes for Parker and his worthless FIBA trophy.

slick'81
04-29-2014, 01:59 AM
No coincidence that Manu looks rejuvenated after having the summer off. Imagine how much more effective Manu would have been in the 2013 Finals if he rested in off-season season instead of chasing a meaningless 4th place finish for Argentina. Same goes for Parker and his worthless FIBA trophy.

sadly your right and now tony is in the same position -just can't get'anything going consistently seemingly all year

Sean Cagney
04-29-2014, 02:02 AM
No coincidence that Manu looks rejuvenated after having the summer off. Imagine how much more effective Manu would have been in the 2013 Finals if he rested in the off-season instead of chasing a meaningless 4th place finish for Argentina. Same goes for Parker and his worthless FIBA trophy.

Dead on, I would take that title last year and a healthy TONY this year if they stayed off that bs crap that nobody as a SPURS FAN honestly cares about! They are the employers of these guys honestly! Them playing for some FIBA crap and a 4th place is nothing to me! Nothing against their country fans in here but I honestly give two fucks about their NT play, I want the Spurs to win titles and care about that only.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
04-29-2014, 02:04 AM
Manu learned from the best, when you feel the effects of father time, spend the off-season working out and losing weight just like Timmy. He is way better this year than he has been the last two years. I fully expect Parker to do the same thing this off-season.

Johnny RIngo
04-29-2014, 02:15 AM
I fully expect Parker to do the same thing this off-season.

Too little, too late. Timmy ain't getting any younger. These two should have appreciated that fact instead of wasting summers on tournaments that their fellow countrymen don't even care about(Argentina and France are soccer nations first and foremost). San Antonio only has the Spurs. Really a slap in the face to all the SA residents that pay for their livelihood.

spurs10
04-29-2014, 02:35 AM
Too little, too late. Timmy ain't getting any younger. These two should have appreciated that fact instead of wasting summers on tournaments that their fellow countrymen don't even care about(Argentina and France are soccer nations first and foremost). San Antonio only has the Spurs. Really a slap in the face to all the SA residents that pay for their livelihood. Well a couple of things, San Antonio is not a nation, it's a city in a very large nation. I can assure you that the people from Argentina and France are very proud of Manu and Tony. I mean it's preposterous for you to think Argentina's Gold Medal and France's European Championship have not lionized them with their countrymen.

100%duncan
04-29-2014, 04:05 AM
No one in that Spurs roster will make up for anything, even if they win it all this year, game 6 will forever be a scar in everyone's minds.

dg7md
04-29-2014, 04:14 AM
No one in that Spurs roster will make up for anything, even if they win it all this year, game 6 will forever be a scar in everyone's minds.

True but eventually we just have to move on. It's done. If Manu helps bring us a title there's nothing I would blame him for.

He's definitely being the most emotional player on the team, I can tell he wants to redeem himself.

100%duncan
04-29-2014, 04:18 AM
True but eventually we just have to move on. It's done. If Manu helps bring us a title there's nothing I would blame him for.

He's definitely being the most emotional player on the team, I can tell he wants to redeem himself.
Agreed. Hell no one should even cherry pick on Manu for that loss, if you want to blame only one man for that meltdown it should be Pop for subbing Tim out the last two possessions that we needed a fucking rebound.

Manu has been the best player for us this series. No one can count out the dude with the biggest heart.

Skull-1
04-29-2014, 10:25 AM
I rather have lost today and had one less turnover in a championship game that ended the way it did. One turnover could have changed mean number 5. He can't make up for that shit. That's just stupid.
This.

Skull-1
04-29-2014, 10:26 AM

Ugh.... True.

Skull-1
04-29-2014, 10:28 AM
Agreed. Hell no one should even cherry pick on Manu for that loss, if you want to blame only one man for that meltdown it should be Pop for subbing Tim out the last two possessions that we needed a fucking rebound.

Manu has been the best player for us this series. No one can count out the dude with the biggest heart.

Eight turnovers. 'Nuff said.

Budkin
04-29-2014, 10:35 AM
What sucks is that we can't have Manu and TP playing well at the same time. It's like it's either one or the other.

SpurSwag
04-29-2014, 10:41 AM
I'm not worried about Parker at all long term, because I definitely expect him to rest this summer, but the way he looks now really doesn't bode well for our current title hopes. Hopefully he somehow picks it up

Leetonidas
04-29-2014, 10:48 AM
He has been amazing so far but nothing will ever make up for his 8 turnovers in the most important game in Spurs history to me tbh

But he's been a beast so far this seasons' playoffs

DPG21920
04-29-2014, 10:55 AM
Was Bruno the smartest basketball analyst on ST :wow. Look at his timing. Knows basketball so well that he saw Spurs would struggle and not only that, but TP would look awful due to playing for French National team and Manu would look great.

GOAT POSTER.

Dverde
04-29-2014, 10:59 AM
Parker couldn't blow past Calderon. He is not right. He still has an effective jump shot, but we really need him to get in the paint and create for others. Manu kept them in the game. He saved us in that game. That and the Mavs missing open 3s time after time.

ElNono
04-29-2014, 11:09 AM
Was Bruno the smartest basketball analyst on ST :wow. Look at his timing. Knows basketball so well that he saw Spurs would struggle and not only that, but TP would look awful due to playing for French National team and Manu would look great.

GOAT POSTER.

that's chickenshit, tbh... tee, hee

Skull-1
04-29-2014, 11:47 AM
He has been amazing so far but nothing will ever make up for his 8 turnovers in the most important game in Spurs history to me tbh

But he's been a beast so far this seasons' playoffs

sammy
04-29-2014, 12:57 PM
Ok Hater, GTFO! Sick of your bitterness and hate of Manu!

Diego20
04-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Eight turnovers. 'Nuff said.

9-23 Nuff' said.

Skull-1
04-29-2014, 03:41 PM
9-23 Nuff' said.

Uh......what?

Box Score 6 = 2-5, 1-3, 8 Turnovers. Championship +/- -1

I don't care if he goes 50-50 for 150 or 200 points with Zero Turnovers in a stupid First Round Game. That doesn't equate to The Finals clinch game he threw.

Diego20
04-29-2014, 10:41 PM
Uh......what?

Box Score 6 = 2-5, 1-3, 8 Turnovers. Championship +/- -1

I don't care if he goes 50-50 for 150 or 200 points with Zero Turnovers in a stupid First Round Game. That doesn't equate to The Finals clinch game he threw.

What? I'm talking about TP choke 9-23 vs Miami.

look_at_g_shred
04-29-2014, 10:55 PM
6-23

heyheymymy
04-29-2014, 10:58 PM
hopefully manu keeps it up, he deff wasn't playing at this level last years playoffs so it's great production to be getting.

rascal
04-30-2014, 08:06 AM
He is setting you up for a big letdown in a big upcoming game. Relying on manu is going to lead to failure.

Diego20
04-30-2014, 10:18 AM
6-23

:rollin worse then..

kuato
04-30-2014, 11:29 AM
Barely usable? Take manu out in this series and spurs will not land in the next round.

ElNono
04-30-2014, 12:26 PM
He is setting you up for a big letdown in a big upcoming game. Relying on manu is going to lead to failure.

Of course it's not sustainable. But it's not his fault they're relying on their 3rd best player. It's just a matter of the other guys not showing up.

jag
04-30-2014, 12:56 PM
Can't ever accuse Manu of shying away from the moment.

Sometimes it'll come back and bite him in the ass especially at this age, but still how can anyone not admire those huge balls of his ?

When Tony does it, it's hero ball. When Manu doesn't, it's just a guy with huge balls and a lot of heart.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-30-2014, 01:00 PM
When Tony does it, it's hero ball. When Manu doesn't, it's just a guy with huge balls and a lot of heart.

:lol when TP goes into hero mode, he has tunnel vision. When Manu does, there's a 60-65% chance he passes to the right guy.

jag
04-30-2014, 01:05 PM
:lol when TP goes into hero mode, he has tunnel vision. When Manu does, there's a 60-65% chance he passes to the right guy.

And a 40% chance he throws it into the 4th row.

I guess it doesn't count as "tunnel vision" every time he turns down the PnR to shoot an untimely, step-back 3.

Malik Hairston
04-30-2014, 01:06 PM

:lol, tbh..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-30-2014, 01:07 PM

I guess it doesn't count as "tunnel vision" every time he turns down the PnR to shoot an untimely, step-back 3.

:lol the point is he attempts to pass.

You know, what point guards are supposed to do.

SpurYank
04-30-2014, 01:18 PM
Pop said it. You all know it. I know it. When Manu is in the game, things happen. We are not going to win if Manu is hurt and not in the game. Pop said it yesterday. His main concern is to get him out when he appears exhausted, because he IS exhausted, and never because he turns the ball over.

We are not going anywhere, without Manu Ginobili.

Leetonidas
04-30-2014, 01:21 PM
What game was it that he took a retarded 3 point shot within the last 90 seconds with the Spurs up and the shot clock at 15? That was game 3 right? Because that was a pretty colossally stupid shot imo, reminiscent of the one he took in GS last season but was forgotten because of his game winner

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-30-2014, 01:32 PM
What game was it that he took a retarded 3 point shot within the last 90 seconds with the Spurs up and the shot clock at 15? That was game 3 right? Because that was a pretty colossally stupid shot imo, reminiscent of the one he took in GS last season but was forgotten because of his game winner

Both of which were games he scored a go ahead field goal with less than 2 seconds left

rascal
04-30-2014, 01:37 PM
Pop said it. You all know it. I know it. When Manu is in the game, things happen. We are not going to win if Manu is hurt and not in the game. Pop said it yesterday. His main concern is to get him out when he appears exhausted, because he IS exhausted, and never because he turns the ball over.

We are not going anywhere, without Manu Ginobili.

Pop should have taken him out of game 6 last year with the way he ws playing.

Diego20
04-30-2014, 01:56 PM

This.

flacura
04-30-2014, 02:25 PM
Why Manu or Tony, man, team effort with both in the game, both talents. We have to enjoy the spurs those days, Manu, Tony and Tim, because they are all great stars. You will realize that and you you will miss all of them when they retire and the spurs fight for a couple of wins in the season. You do not know what you have until you lose it. Those three are legends, Tim, Tony and Manu, save this for free

Leetonidas
04-30-2014, 02:27 PM
Both of which were games he scored a go ahead field goal with less than 2 seconds left

Maybe if he had ran some offense instead of just chucking that 3 in game 3 he could've scored and we wouldn't have been beaten by a last second shot making his go ahead shot not matter. I'm not hating on him just pointing out he still does make incredibly retarded decisions when he should know better by now

flacura
04-30-2014, 02:34 PM

i like those kind of point guards too but nowadays this concept is a little old fashioned point guards post in the low post and big guys shoot the three. You need a balanced team and Tony is one of the best in this kind of game. Manu is also one of the best creating options as an old point guard. They could live together

heyheymymy
04-30-2014, 02:52 PM
tony and manu basically traded playoff years they were healthy in. in 2013 it was parker that was more healthy, now manu is more healthy than parker.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-30-2014, 03:11 PM
Maybe if he had ran some offense instead of just chucking that 3 in game 3 he could've scored and we wouldn't have been beaten by a last second shot making his go ahead shot not matter. I'm not hating on him just pointing out he still does make incredibly retarded decisions when he should know better by now

:lol yep that's exactly why we lost game 3 ::troll

Phenomanul
04-30-2014, 03:16 PM

You mean the one he was wide open for? The Spurs were having problems getting open looks in the 4th quarter... all of a sudden the Mavs fail to rotate and leave Manu wide open for three... unfortunately, he missed...

heyheymymy
04-30-2014, 03:21 PM
if manu is open for 3 i want him taking it at this point. he was horrible in 12 and even 13. but this year he's been really knocking them down aside from one key slump in the middle of the reg season.

heyheymymy
04-30-2014, 03:22 PM
^besides, he's prob got the green light from pop anyway.

FkLA
04-30-2014, 03:46 PM

Can't ever accuse Manu of being selfish either. TOs on passes is a lot different than hero ball, besides if he's closing at this point of his career it's probably bc some other nigga is shying away from the moment. I know others do, but I don't have a problem with Parker taking over in the 4th especially since Pop encourages it, what's frustrating is when you can't even tell he's out on the court.

hater
04-30-2014, 03:50 PM

Which one is the right guy? The one with the beer in his hand or the guy holding the baby?

Spur-Addict
04-30-2014, 03:51 PM

:lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Which one is the right guy? The one with the beer in his hand or the guy holding the baby?

Haha okay hater. Well we'll see what happens if Manu doesn't show up tonight. I bet you weren't bitching about his 20 ppg, 5 apt shooting 55% from the field and 40% from 3.. scrub.

hater
04-30-2014, 03:53 PM
Im telling you guys IF we get past Dallas, Manu is going to have a tough time even being mediocre vs the more capable wings in the Blazes/Rockts/okc/memphis

but I agree this rond we need to ride Manu cause otherwise we wont even get past round 1

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-30-2014, 03:54 PM
Im telling you guys IF we get past Dallas, Manu is going to have a tough time even being mediocre vs the more capable wings in the Blazes/Rockts/okc/memphis

but I agree this rond we need to ride Manu cause otherwise we wont even get past round 1

The more capable wings like Wes Matthews, no D Harden and Courtney Lee/Mike Miller :lol..

superjames1992
04-30-2014, 03:54 PM

It wasn't a retarded shot. He was wide open off an offensive rebound. He just blew it. The shot was fine.

hater
04-30-2014, 03:57 PM
The more capable wings like Wes Matthews, no D Harden and Courtney Lee/Mike Miller :lol..

No. Parsons, Mathews, Batum, Garcia, Sefolosha, Allen

Skull-1
04-30-2014, 05:54 PM

I think it was 6-23. That's what threw me off.

Skull-1
04-30-2014, 05:55 PM

Or to the invisible man in the back court....or to the opponent....

Skull-1
04-30-2014, 05:57 PM

Yep. Game 3. Lost the game for us. 1:45 to go when he bricked it. Mavs got two the other way.

Skull-1
04-30-2014, 05:59 PM

The the go ahead wouldn't have been necessary in both cases had he played under control. That's like saying you screwed your sister but had a condom on so she didn't get knocked up. Then 1.7 seconds later you find out some guy named Vince had poked a hole in it. Woops.

Manu screwing ing up put him in a position to save the day. But he screwed that up, too, and Dallas won.

If he doesn't brick the three his "heroics" never come into play. Moron.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-30-2014, 06:01 PM
The the go ahead wouldn't have been necessary in both cases had he played under control. That's like saying you screwed your sister but had a condom on so she didn't get knocked up. Then 1.7 seconds later you find out some guy named Vince had poked a hole in it. Woops.

Manu screwing ing up put him in a position to save the day. But he screwed that up, too, and Dallas won.

If he doesn't brick the three his "heroics" never come into play. Moron.

:lol you acting like it's Manu's fault. Because it was such a given that TP (who was cold), Leonard (who was cold) or Diaw (who was cold) would have made that shot

I like how you can tell the future, especially when you automatically assume GS and Dallas would have both made a shot coincidentally when Manu fucks up. Bet you wouldn't think that if it was Kawhi.

Then again, this is coming from the guy that predicted Manu to be shit this year :lol..

Skull-1
04-30-2014, 06:01 PM
It wasn't a retarded shot. He was wide open off an offensive rebound. He just blew it. The shot was fine.

It was stupid. Better a shot clock violation than bricking a three with 15 on the clock and 1:45 to go up three. Horrible decision. Inexcusable.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-30-2014, 06:02 PM
It it was stupid. Better a shot clock violation than bricking a three with 15 on the clock and 1:45 to go up three. Horrible decision. Inexcusable.

:lol hypocritical considering you were saying a miss was better than a turnover when Manu fucked up in game 6.

Be consistent troll.

Skull-1
04-30-2014, 06:03 PM
:lol you acting like it's Manu's fault. Because it was such a given that TP (who was cold), Leonard (who was cold) or Diaw (who was cold) would have made that shot

I like how you can tell the future, especially when you automatically assume GS and Dallas would have both made a shot coincidentally when Manu fucks up. Bet you wouldn't think that if it was Kawhi.

Then again, this is coming from the guy that predicted Manu to be shit this year :lol..

Manu has not been that good this year and he continues to lose important games.

That shot was garbage.

Skull-1
04-30-2014, 06:05 PM
:lol hypocritical considering you were saying a miss was better than a turnover when Manu fucked up in game 6.

Be consistent troll.

A miss with an expiring shot clock. Learn to read asshat.

(And a miss gives you a shot at a rebound so it is technically better than a straight up turnover.)

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-30-2014, 06:05 PM
Manu has not been that good this year and he continues to lose important games.

That shot was garbage.

:lol finishing top 2-3 in 6th man, and having one of the top 5 efficiency ratings in the league this year.

xmas1997
04-30-2014, 06:08 PM
:lol finishing top 2-3 in 6th man, and having one of the top 5 efficiency ratings in the league this year.

Sounds great to me, but the manu haters will find a way to distort and twist it n an unfavorable manner.
That hate it when he does good.

Skull-1
04-30-2014, 06:08 PM

Sixth Man of the Year = "I am the best guy not good enough to be a starter" Award = Junior Varsity MVP

So Manu isn't even the third best second tier player. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-30-2014, 06:10 PM
Sixth Man of the Year = "I am the best guy not good enough to be a starter" Award = Junior Varsity MVP

So Manu isn't even the third best second tier player. :lol

:lol resorting to sarcastic comments because you get called out... as usual

Capster
04-30-2014, 10:00 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=43681&dateline=1394343431

Manu has ALWAYS been my favorite Spurs player. Glad he is doing well in this series.
G i n o b l i i i i i i i !!!!!

superjames1992
04-30-2014, 10:15 PM
I think it was 6-23. That's what threw me off.
Yep. 6-23 in game 6, tbqh. Enrique and Manu contriving together to throw game 6 and give the Heat the title.

Tbqh, it's kind of amazing the Spurs almost won that game with two of their better players delivering clunkers.

Of course, then Enrique went 4-12 in game 7, tbh. :cry

But, but, but... he was injured. :cry :cry :cry Sore hammy or something... :cry :cry :cry Warrior! :cry :cry :cry

SpurPadre
04-30-2014, 10:19 PM
This is all the haters gotta know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yty97KQXNpw

heyheymymy
04-30-2014, 10:35 PM
manus gonna save skull-1''s kid from a burning building and he is still gonna critique like it wasn't efficient enough for him.

SpurAddict561
05-01-2014, 06:37 AM
Manu said it's time to turnover a new leaf..... :downspin:

Skull-1
05-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Yep. 6-23 in game 6, tbqh. Enrique and Manu contriving together to throw game 6 and give the Heat the title.

Tbqh, it's kind of amazing the Spurs almost won that game with two of their better players delivering clunkers.

Of course, then Enrique went 4-12 in game 7, tbh. :cry

But, but, but... he was injured. :cry :cry :cry Sore hammy or something... :cry :cry :cry Warrior! :cry :cry :cry

:lol

And all these Manu leg humpers still going on like it never happened. Dude wet the bet in spectacular fashion, blowing our last shot at a title and they go, "Eh, so so. Hater!" Idiots...

Parker sure looked hurt. Not!

Skull-1
05-01-2014, 09:28 AM
manus gonna save skull-1''s kid from a burning building and he is still gonna critique like it wasn't efficient enough for him.

Manu would rescue a kid from a burning building only to throw the same kid back into The Heat (of the fire).

"Well, the guy has a big heart and he is a competitor."

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 09:29 AM
No. Parsons, Mathews, Batum, Garcia, Sefolosha, Allen

BS, total BS.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Manu would rescue a kid from a burning building only to throw the same kid back into The Heat (of the fire).

"Well, the guy has a big heart and he is a competitor."

Wrong, simply a very stupid assessment too.

Skull-1
05-01-2014, 09:32 AM
Wrong, simply a very stupid assessment too.

Manu loves throwing things to The Heat. Basketballs, Larry O trophies, etc.. If anyone here is stupid it's you.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-01-2014, 09:38 AM
BS, total BS.

:lol right? Those guys will more than likely not be on Manu.. and if they are.. with the exception of a couple.. I think he will be fine

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-01-2014, 09:38 AM
blowing our last shot at a title

why do you even post here if you believe that?

100%duncan
05-01-2014, 09:40 AM
We lose game 4 without Manu and we wouldn't even have had the chance to win game 3.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 09:56 AM
why do you even post here if you believe that?

You can't stop idiots from posting here unfortunately.
It is what it is.
They lose game 5 without Manu and Tiago and Tony and etc.
But these posters don't see it as a TEAM game.
:lol
Plus they don't really believe what they are saying about Manu, they just want a reason to be able to troll.
Pathetic ignorance in the extreme is all it really is, any half way intelligent person sees this.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 10:04 AM
TheGreatYatch started all this BS about Manu and then got his boyfriends Hater and Skull to chime in.
They spend most of their waking lives thinking up new invectives against him so they have something to post on ST to piss off the rational unbiased posters.
It's all pretty obvious actually.

flacura
05-01-2014, 04:13 PM
Block this user skull please we do not want him saying nonsense

hater
05-01-2014, 05:17 PM
NO HE DIDN'T. HE WILL NOT MAKE UP FOR HIS SHITJOB IN THE FINALS UNTIL HE GETS US A SHIP

Sorry fellas. I STAND 100% by these statements. He did not redeem himself at all.

I will say this. 5 games in I upgrade my assessment of Manu from barely usable to mas o menos :lol

Cherry
05-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Sos un pelotudo.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FSW2c9c_s9g/RyqRUkwZloI/AAAAAAAAAO8/aHS_r1OQrEc/s400/SpursAnillo.jpg
http://telefenoticias.com.ar/resources/jpg/3/1/1383581548013.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aMUsGEDRMnU/TWPQ_fhV0TI/AAAAAAAABoc/t-dP7ckRP3E/s320/manuginobili_f5.jpg

smeagol
05-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Sos un pelotudo.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FSW2c9c_s9g/RyqRUkwZloI/AAAAAAAAAO8/aHS_r1OQrEc/s400/SpursAnillo.jpg
http://telefenoticias.com.ar/resources/jpg/3/1/1383581548013.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aMUsGEDRMnU/TWPQ_fhV0TI/AAAAAAAABoc/t-dP7ckRP3E/s320/manuginobili_f5.jpg

That is a compliment to such a pathetic douche . . .

Skull-1
05-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Sorry fellas. I STAND 100% by these statements. He did not redeem himself at all.

I will say this. 5 games in I upgrade my assessment of Manu from barely usable to mas o menos :lol :lol

Skull-1
05-01-2014, 08:48 PM
TheGreatYatch started all this BS about Manu and then got his boyfriends Hater and Skull to chime in.
They spend most of their waking lives thinking up new invectives against him so they have something to post on ST to piss off the rational unbiased posters.
It's all pretty obvious actually. You fixation with homosexuality smacks of projection, tbqh, fwiw, imho.