PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker is the Worst Point Guard in the Playoffs

poeticism707
04-28-2014, 11:43 PM
Cut him in the offseason, and resign him for the vet min.

TP looks like 40 year old trash.

If old Manu and TD didn't bail him out per par,

our season would be on the brink.

Oh, and this is "rested" TP.

ThePop
04-28-2014, 11:45 PM
He's hurt.

DieHardSpursFan1537
Here we go again with the cliff jumping.

freetiago
Dont worry Spurfan he only wants to play 7 more years

and its not cliff jumping when a slashing guard cant blow by _irk and averages 3 points in the second half throughout 4 games

ElNono
Resting for the summer...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-28-2014, 11:47 PM

:lol someone didn't watch Jeremy Lin last game

04-28-2014, 11:47 PM
CIA Parker, getting the defense to forget about him for game 5

cjw
04-28-2014, 11:48 PM
Umm take a look across the bracket at the other #1 seed. He was Parker's backup for a reason.

poeticism707
04-28-2014, 11:48 PM
Dont worry Spurfan he only wants to play 7 more years

and its not cliff jumping when a slashing guard cant blow by _irk and averages 3 points in the second half throughout 4 games

:rollin:rollin:rollin

TP couldn't play 7 more minutes tonight!

LOL @ more years!

AFBlue
04-28-2014, 11:50 PM
It's really concerning tbqh. I said all along that Tony Parker's legs would be the key to a championship run. That's why I was praying for an injury earlier this year. Pop did give him a few days, but it clearly wasn't enough. Struggling against the Mavs isn't a good sign going forward tbqh.

ElNono
04-28-2014, 11:55 PM
He gotta be hurting... I can't think it's just mental at this point...

apalisoc_9
04-28-2014, 11:56 PM
STFU

AFBlue

Hurting, or just flat out tired.

DesignatedT
Clearly not himself.

siraulo23
04-28-2014, 11:58 PM

vander
well on the bright side, I've heard that point guards don't win championships

AFBlue
He's our D Wade in these playoffs. Unfortunately, we need him to be our LeBron.

HI-FI
04-29-2014, 12:00 AM
:lol

fuck the Spurs, FIBA is where it's at.

IrisHockey
04-29-2014, 12:01 AM
He's our D Wade in these playoffs. Unfortunately, we need him to be our LeBron.

:lmao when has Wade ever been taken advantage of defensively?

G-Dawgg
The Spurs will only go as far as Parker can take them. In comparison, Calderon's timely shooting has been much scarier than Parker's...

SupremeGuy
Seriously, you are absolutely right. If Pop doesn't start Patty next game, we're going to start the game in a hole.

Parker this year, is basically Manu from last year's finals.

KaiRMD1
04-29-2014, 12:03 AM
I'm just glad Patty was playing with renewed vigor but Tony is not the worst guard in these playoffs. How's George Hill doing?

hater
04-29-2014, 12:03 AM
NOT REALLY. PARKER HAS BEEN MEDIOCRE THOU. STILL HE IS USABLE AND A DECENT PG. HE HAS NOT BEEN STARTING MATERIAL THOU. I STILL HAVE FAITH IN MVPARKER.

freetiago
04-29-2014, 12:04 AM
Parker has torn to shreds the Mavs in the first quarter
they put up the stat right before the game
averaging something like 15 points on 60% shooting in first halfs and 3 points on 30% shooting in second halfs

hes just quitting on the team tbh..
no other explanation

ElNono
04-29-2014, 12:04 AM
NOT REALLY. PARKER HAS BEEN MEDIOCRE THOU. STILL HE IS USABLE AND A DECENT PG. HE HAS NOT BEEN STARTING MATERIAL THOU. I STILL HAVE FAITH IN MVPARKER.

:lol what's with the caps?

I though you wondered if Parker bet to lose this game? :lol

DarrinS
04-29-2014, 12:08 AM

Caps lock

DarrinS
04-29-2014, 12:08 AM
Parker is sucking ass, tbh

DarrinS
04-29-2014, 12:09 AM
I think he's hurt, tbh

Prose
04-29-2014, 12:10 AM
We shouldnt cut him....I just think heis gasses after last years finals run and off season. You can see he doesn't have it in his legs when he attacks the rim. Plus he is getting to that age where many players production drops off. Players like Tim adjust their game and lifestyle (during the off season) to maximize their career and have a renaissance. Also manu has hinted at playing for Argentina this summer. "I still feel a part of that team" so we should enjoy this manu while we can. Not playing this summer in the south american cup is paying off.

Trill Clinton
04-29-2014, 12:13 AM
not the worst pg in the playoffs, stop it. he obviously struggles going against sf's and he is relying on the outside jumper too much. i don't know why he wont just put his head down and use his quickness to get to the rack. if it was him being hurt, i can understand, but its obvious its all in his head at this point.

DarrinS
04-29-2014, 12:15 AM
not the worst pg in the playoffs, stop it. he obviously struggles going against sf's and he is relying on the outside jumper too much. i don't know why he wont just put his head down and use his quickness to get to the rack. if it was him being hurt, i can understand, but its obvious its all in his head at this point.

His back is fucked, but no one wants to admit it

TE
04-29-2014, 12:16 AM

He's probably fatigued imo...I know he was out for a stretch in the regular season, but he's been balling all year long (the NBA finals + FIBA basketball)

Trill Clinton
04-29-2014, 12:22 AM
if he is hurt, then he shouldn't be playing and pop shouldn't be running plays for him. he looks mentally checked out...but he might be fatigued. if so, that's his fault for coming back so quick after he was supposed to be out for at least a month, but patty was ballin' so hard that tony couldn't sit back at let patty get his shine on without coming back and reminding him who the true alpha ishttp://i58.tinypic.com/2ms0f39.jpg

i fux with tony, but he needs to check his ego and get his head out his ass.

gilmor
04-29-2014, 12:28 AM
Who gives a fuck.. We win the game..

Seriously Parker is worse than Deron Williams?

Kidd K
04-29-2014, 12:32 AM
We were killing the Mavs 'til he rolled his ankle. Then what happened? Oh yeah, our offense imploded until he came back near the end when his ankle got a little better.

GTFO with this bullshit.

RD2191
04-29-2014, 12:36 AM
We were killing the Mavs 'til he rolled his ankle. Then what happened? Oh yeah, our offense imploded until he came back near the end when his ankle got a little better.

GTFO with this bullshit.

SupremeGuy

GTFO with this bullshit.lolwut? Parker killed us and basically gave the Mavs momentum two different fucking times this game. He's playing like crap, and should be treated as such.

ElNono
Who gives a fuck.. We win the game..

Seriously Parker is worse than Deron Williams?

Deron hasn't been that bad, tbh... George Hill though...

SupremeGuy
04-29-2014, 12:37 AM
:wakeup

Cry Havoc
04-29-2014, 12:39 AM
r9uizdKZAGE&feature=kp

gilmor
04-29-2014, 12:44 AM
Deron hasn't been that bad, tbh... George Hill though...

So u are saying Parker is worse than Deron? That has to be news.. As things go, why not trade for Deron next season.

ElNono
04-29-2014, 12:48 AM
So u are saying Parker is worse than Deron? That has to be news.. As things go, why not trade for Deron next season.

No, I think if we're looking for the Worst Point Guard in these playoffs, it's probably Hill... Deron isn't playing that bad.

I think Tony is hurt (and more than just that ankle sprain today). Either that or just completely fatigued. We probably won't know, but this isn't "normal" Parker...

Hope he hasn't lost a step...

Kidd K
04-29-2014, 12:49 AM
lolwut? Parker killed us and basically gave the Mavs momentum two different fucking times this game. He's playing like crap, and should be treated as such.

You have a garbage memory.

We were up 12 when Parker was pulled in the 3rd. He comes back in much later and it's a 2 possession game already. He only plays a few minutes on the bad ankle and the lead only dwindles by two points in that span. The Spurs only score 2 points over he nex few minutes without him. When he finally comes back in the game's tied, he plays the rest of the way and we win by 4.

So what momentum did he give the Mavs besides by getting hurt? We lose this series badly without Parker. You need to learn and understand that players can positively effect games without getting stats. The pressure Parker puts on the opposing team helps the rest of the Spurs a lot.

gilmor
04-29-2014, 12:50 AM
No, I think if we're looking for the Worst Point Guard in these playoffs, it's probably Hill... Deron isn't playing that bad.

I think Tony is hurt (and more than just that ankle sprain today). Either that or just completely fatigued. We probably won't know, but this isn't "normal" Parker...

Hope he hasn't lost a step...

Think he has lost more than steps.. I say let's trade his sorry punk-ass..

ElNono
04-29-2014, 12:51 AM
Think he has lost more than steps.. I say let's trade his sorry punk-ass..

He's part of the big 3, so he'll get the benefit of the doubt for me. After all, both Manu and Tim have been able to turn back the clock a bit...

gilmor
04-29-2014, 12:52 AM
He's part of the big 3, so he'll get the benefit of the doubt for me. After all, both Manu and Tim have been able to turn back the clock a bit...

Basing on the amount of bashing and negativity at this web-site, we are all better off (happier) for trading him.. so that the bashing will subside..

sook
04-29-2014, 12:54 AM
Are you guys fucking serious :lmao

There is a certain PG on the rockets that is up for the worst PG to EVER play in a playoff series... with crucial mistakes during the final minutes of everyone of the last 3 games. Don't take TP for granted.

Malik Hairston
04-29-2014, 12:55 AM

There is a certain PG on the rockets that is up for the worst PG to EVER play in a playoff series... with crucial mistakes during the final minutes of everyone of the last 3 games. Don't take TP for granted.

:lol true, tbh, it doesn't get worse than Lin..

ElNono
04-29-2014, 12:55 AM
Basing on the amount of bashing and negativity at this web-site, we are all better off (happier) for trading him.. so that the bashing will subside..

I know what you're saying... same thing with Gino last year... but the FO doesn't buy into it, so it doesn't matter, tbh

gilmor
04-29-2014, 12:56 AM

May be we should trade Parker for Rocket's PG....

ElNono

:lmao completely forgot about Rin

Horry Hipcheck

This. Lin has been so cancerous for Houston this series that most Rockets fans I know already want Daniels to replace him.

I won't be surprised if Parker erupts for 30 in Game 5. I also won't be surprised if he doesn't.

gilmor
I know what you're saying... same thing with Gino last year... but the FO doesn't buy into it, so it doesn't matter, tbh

Bro.. just fucking go convince the FO.. then we will all be happier..

spurs10
04-29-2014, 12:57 AM

Hope he hasn't lost a step... This is the story. Hopefully he has a chance to rest at some point.

SupremeGuy
04-29-2014, 12:58 AM
You have a garbage memory.

We were up 12 when Parker was pulled in the 3rd. He comes back in much later and it's a 2 possession game already. He only plays a few minutes on the bad ankle and the lead only dwindles by two points in that span. The Spurs only score 2 points over he nex few minutes without him. When he finally comes back in the game's tied, he plays the rest of the way and we win by 4.

So what momentum did he give the Mavs besides by getting hurt? We lose this series badly without Parker. You need to learn and understand that players can positively effect games without getting stats. The pressure Parker puts on the opposing team helps the rest of the Spurs a lot.Didn't bother reading your garbage, because if you can't fucking see that Parker fucked us over hard, then there's no point in having a discussion. Opinions man, they're different.

ElNono
04-29-2014, 01:00 AM
Bro.. just fucking go convince the FO.. then we will all be happier..

Bro, you sound upset tbh... maybe this website isn't for you...

gilmor
04-29-2014, 01:01 AM
Didn't bother reading your garbage, because if you can't fucking see that Parker fucked us over hard, then there's no point in having a discussion. Opinions man, they're different.

So should we trade Parker.. since he really fucks up the whole team? How bout Parker for Lin? Then you get the china market as a plus..

RD2191
04-29-2014, 01:02 AM
I don't understand why people are bitching. What do you want Pop to do? Start Mills or CoJo? Lol. We roll with what we got.

gilmor
Bro, you sound upset tbh... maybe this website isn't for you...

Maybe.. I find there is so much negativity here.. so much bashing..

Gone were the days when I can read some intelligent discussions or opinions like the Game Thoughts by TiMVP..

ElNono
I don't understand why people are bitching. What do you want Pop to do? Start Mills or CoJo? Lol. We roll with what we got.

exactly... and hope for the best.

ElNono
04-29-2014, 01:04 AM
Maybe.. I find there is so much negativity here.. so much bashing..

Gone were the days when I can read some intelligent discussions or opinions like the Game Thoughts by TiMVP..

Lots of trolling going around, I know what you mean... it got worse when we made the WCF and Finals the last two seasons... chock full of frontrunners...

After a while, you know which posts to skip right through though...

gilmor
04-29-2014, 01:09 AM
Lots of trolling going around, I know what you mean... it got worse when we made the WCF and Finals the last two seasons... chock full of frontrunners...

After a while, you know which posts to skip right through though...

Tbh.. Spurs is better without Parker.. Then I will definitely leave this site..

Johnny RIngo
04-29-2014, 01:20 AM
Tony taking a page from Kobe's book and exaggerating minor injuries to cover for his poor performances.

BatManu20
04-29-2014, 01:29 AM
Gotta be injured tbh. I mean he even looks significantly slower out there than in recent memory. Sucks because without him playing at a high level, the Spurs don't have a legitimate shot at winning a title tbh. But let's make it out of the first round before we get into that tbh.

SupremeGuy
04-29-2014, 03:10 AM
So should we trade Parker.. since he really fucks up the whole team? How bout Parker for Lin? Then you get the china market as a plus..Parker for 2 1st rounds would be excellent.

siraulo23
04-29-2014, 03:19 AM
Obviously he's hurt, but how is he still not healthy? He had that rest period in the RS and played few mins when he did play, another question is why didnt pop rest him more if he wasnt 100%? Was it an injury that takes a month or so without any basketball activities at all to fully recover from?

Venti Quattro
04-29-2014, 03:21 AM
Tony taking a page from Kobe's book and exaggerating minor injuries to cover for his poor performances.

:lmao please, Kobe has won championships with injuries

Tim_5rings
04-29-2014, 04:26 AM
Seriously, you are absolutely right. If Pop doesn't start Patty next game, we're going to start the game in a hole.

Parker this year, is basically Manu from last year's finals.

Patty whithout Manu ,Patty is useless (start middle of 4th Qt lineup Patty Danny, Kawhi, Boris, Timmy) no creation, no playmaking, bad shot... he's not a true PG
He's just a shooter (a very good one but a streaky one)

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-29-2014, 06:13 AM

He's not that hurt IMO. He was just forcing crap last night. Almost cost the Spurs the game. If not for Manu the Spurs would have lost, ironic huh.

Parker needs to become more of a passing PG in this series. That last 3 by Diaw saids it all. The Mavs have been collapsing Parker the last two games and he needs to become a pass first PG at this point b/c someone is going to be opened.

spurspokesman
04-29-2014, 07:36 AM
Parker has been a roller coaster in the playoffs his entire career as most spurs fans know. He has been known to go soft in the big moments

bd_monster
04-29-2014, 08:51 AM
TBH Parker thinking hes some spring chicken, playing year round for basically every year of his career has made him like this. He has the miles of a 36 year old PG and in Pops motion offense, the PG has to run so much and be so active it wears him down quickly. Yes he may be hurt but hes been dragging ass all year. The bench has been hiding Parkers regression, Im not saying he cant revive his career but the dude needs a break.

servalli
04-29-2014, 09:57 AM
Parker sucks

lefty
04-29-2014, 10:47 AM
froof bombs, imo

will_spurs
04-29-2014, 12:38 PM
The problem with a board with no admin is that the pinking doesn't get done.

lefty
04-29-2014, 01:29 PM
The problem with a board with no admin is that the pinking doesn't get done.
:lmao

:cry

Rick Von Braun
04-29-2014, 03:45 PM

He is playing pretty bad, but definitely not the worst! I have seen *all games* in the playoffs so far, except for the Miami-Bobcats series, and I would say there are definitely worse PGs with big responsibilities... e.g. of the top of my head, Jeremy Lin and George Hill are playing worse than TP, to name a few.

Out of the 32 PG playing in the playoffs that play more than 9 MPG, Tony ranks currently 19th (http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics/_/position/pg/seasontype/3). His PER is 14.29, below average player replacement value.

His most noticeable drop has been on the defensive end, he is actually a liability right now. Calderon has been torching him left and right, while in the past TP would have eaten him for breakfast.

I think his bad play is magnified by him being more important and taking a larger share of the team's load. He is currently 4th out 32nd out of all PGs in the playoffs in usage rate (http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics/_/position/pg/sort/usageRate/seasontype/3), and only Westbrook, D.J. Augustin and Jeff Teague have the ball in their hands more. Patty Mills is also playing like crap, but at the same time he is just a secondary player on the team.

All in all, the Spurs are in control. They took homecourt advantage back, and despite one of the big three no playing well, they can take a commanding league the next game at home. I would expect Tony to get out of his funk and get back to a PER around ~17 in the postseason. On the defensive end, he needs to put more effort and decide more intelligently and faster when to go under/over the screens and not go through the motions like a regular season game. When fighting the screens, he should try harder. On offense, he just needs to stay aggressive and pick his moments. He'll be all right.

cheguevara
04-29-2014, 03:49 PM
the TP hate has always been there, even when he was a young 19 year old toddler.

It was even stronger when there was a big argentine compendium of posters here that claimed he was not passing the ball to Manu :lol

it is what it is. Parker is probably a top tier PG. Can you imagine what this team would be like if we had say George Hill instead? :lol

hater
04-29-2014, 03:55 PM
Parker has been a roller coaster in the playoffs his entire career as most spurs fans know. He has been known to go soft in the big moments

except a minute left in game 6 when he made a step back 3, stole the ball and scored a basket to put spurs up to clinch the championship

:lmao then Pop and Manu crashed the bus as it was pulling into its victory lap :lol

superjames1992
04-29-2014, 04:23 PM
Just like in the finals last year, tbh........

Manu's hamstring was probably acting up throughout last year's playoffs, but you didn't see him blame it on that crap. Tony's a warrior! :cry

superjames1992
04-29-2014, 04:24 PM
except a minute left in game 6 when he made a step back 3, stole the ball and scored a basket to put spurs up to clinch the championship

:lmao then Pop and Manu crashed the bus as it was pulling into its victory lap :lol
And in that same game if it weren't for Parker's 6-23 clunker, the Spurs would have cruised to an easy win, tbh.

What can you say? The dude was trying to hero his way to a FMVP. :toast

Kidd K
04-29-2014, 06:47 PM
Didn't bother reading your garbage, because if you can't fucking see that Parker fucked us over hard, then there's no point in having a discussion. Opinions man, they're different.

I'm not surprised you didn't bother reading it, seeing as how you probably didn't bother watching many Spurs games over the course of your life to know that Parker has been one of our best players for many a year, and that we wouldn't have won our last 3 titles or even been all that competitive over the last few years without him. We also won't be winning shit this year without him either.

Opinions are different though, I agree with that. Some are based on facts and some are just fuckin stupid.

Cry Havoc
05-06-2014, 09:01 PM

lol

Cry Havoc
05-06-2014, 09:06 PM
"Tony Parker is the highest scoring point guard in playoff history."

Kidd K
05-06-2014, 09:14 PM
Parker has been our best player since game 6 4th quarter tbh. I think he's scored 58 points in the last 6 quarters, and he barely played in the 4th in game 7. :lol

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-06-2014, 09:16 PM
No Williams killing us? Really?

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-06-2014, 09:18 PM
Whoops somehow iPhone took me here and I thought this was the game thread.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-06-2014, 09:19 PM
MARCO! I always loved him.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Stupid iPhone did it again, wth?!

Crookshanks
05-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Parker already has 17 points in the first half - yeah, he's the worst point guard in the playoffs... :nope I wish all you haters would just stop posting.

Brazil
05-06-2014, 09:54 PM
:lol I missed dat funny thread tbh I'm seeing the usual suspects Johnny I only post about Parker dingo and my nigga lefty...

And then you have the usual followers who gonna explain how great is TP after 1,5 games after spitting on him during 6 games

what have you done for me lately forum

hater
05-06-2014, 10:01 PM

sook
05-06-2014, 10:13 PM
As I stated earlier, some of you guys are fucking morons.

Brazil
05-06-2014, 10:15 PM
As I stated earlier, some of you guys are fucking morons.

Dpg is gonna tell me I'm wrong but this fanbase is getting more moronic every year since 2008

sook
05-06-2014, 10:18 PM
Dpg is gonna tell me I'm wrong but this fanbase is getting more moronic every year since 2008

lol. Luckily idiotic fans don't change the way the wind blows. Enjoy this great team though spurfans, they really epitomize perfection in certain aspects of the game and show what discipline and determination can accomplish--even when there is lack of talent.

hater
05-06-2014, 10:21 PM

the Tiago thread makes your point FALSE IMO

Johnny RIngo
05-06-2014, 10:25 PM
Parker had a good game 1 against the Mavs too then he proceeded to shit the bed in the next five games. Hopefully, he's more consistent against the Blazers.

hater
05-06-2014, 10:31 PM
Parker had a good game 1 against the Mavs too then he proceeded to shit the bed in the next five games. Hopefully, he's more consistent against the Blazers.

and manu has shit the bed today like he did in game 2, 4 and 6 imo

Cry Havoc
05-06-2014, 10:32 PM
MVP chants in the crowd taking a dinosaur sized shit on this thread.

gilmor
05-06-2014, 10:36 PM

Should trade his ass for CP3..

spurs10
05-06-2014, 10:52 PM
lol. Luckily idiotic fans don't change the way the wind blows. Enjoy this great team though spurfans, they really epitomize perfection in certain aspects of the game and show what discipline and determination can accomplish--even when there is lack of talent. Amen!

servalli
05-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Trade Ginobili

Johnny RIngo
05-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Should trade his ass for CP3..

:lol I'm not asking for Chris Paul

But it'd be nice if TP played consistently in the post-season. He's off to a good start against the Blazers. Hopefully, he keeps this up and makes this a short series. Another seven game series would not be ideal for the old legs in our squad.

TheGreatYacht
05-06-2014, 10:55 PM
and manu has shit the bed today like he did in game 2, 4 and 6 imo
Trade Manu

gilmor
05-06-2014, 11:06 PM

But it'd be nice if TP played consistently in the post-season. He's off to a good start against the Blazers. Hopefully, he keeps this up and makes this a short series. Another seven game series would not be ideal for the old legs in our squad.

I think you will bash CP3 even more if he is Spurs' PG

Brazil
05-06-2014, 11:07 PM

So now you count on him to help spurs going next round? How convenient, thought we were better off him

Kori Ellis
05-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Obviously he's finally getting over some of injuries. I'm not sure how anyone couldn't see that he was hurting last series.

I expect that the OP will bump this with "I told you so" next time he has a bad game though.

anakha
05-06-2014, 11:09 PM
MVP chants in the crowd taking a dinosaur sized shit on this thread.

some of you guys are fucking morons.

Brazil
05-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Obviously he's finally getting over some of injuries. I'm not sure how anyone couldn't see that he was hurting last series.

I expect that the OP will bump this with "I told you so" next time he has a bad game though.

:wow

Brazil
05-06-2014, 11:13 PM
St management sighting !!!

now that's a party

100%duncan
05-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Kori gotta ban this idiot tbh

spurs10
05-06-2014, 11:14 PM

I expect that the OP will bump this with "I told you so" next time he has a bad game though. :wow:wow

703 Spurz
05-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Sounds like some lobotomies were given out as freebies recently, or at least to the OP. Dummy.

poeticism707
05-06-2014, 11:18 PM

Wrong. I am as happy as any Spurs fan that TP is back.

But that doesn't change the fact he was trash most of the first round, and all most got the Spurs eliminated.

This after being rested all year by Pop.

Brazil
05-06-2014, 11:21 PM

But that doesn't change the fact he was trash most of the first round, and all most got the Spurs eliminated.

And you still are a moron

Kori Ellis
05-06-2014, 11:23 PM

I didn't say he didn't play like trash. I said the primary reason that he played poorly in the first round was because he was struggling through injuries. His ankle injury and back problems weren't imaginary. He got off to good starts in several of the games against Dallas because he was fresh off treatment, but he wore down during games. Injuries aren't the only reason he wasn't at the top of the game, but it's crazy to think they weren't a factor. Just because the Spurs don't play the injury card doesn't mean injuries don't exist.

05-06-2014, 11:29 PM
poetic with the bads per par I've never read an accurate take from this guy

RD2191
05-06-2014, 11:31 PM
poetic with the bads per par I've never read an accurate take from this guy

Man In Black
05-06-2014, 11:53 PM
Sup KEllis...you're missed in Cali.

Johnny RIngo
05-07-2014, 02:18 AM
So now you count on him to help spurs going next round? How convenient, thought we were better off him

How are the Spurs going to win without Parker? The system is built around him. They barely beat a mediocre Mav team when TP went MIA in games 2-6. Needed big games from 26 year old Manu to avoid the upset. Everything is so much easier for the rest of the team when Parker decides to show up.

gilmor
05-07-2014, 03:38 AM
How are the Spurs going to win without Parker? The system is built around him. They barely beat a mediocre Mav team when TP went MIA in games 2-6. Needed big games from 26 year old Manu to avoid the upset. Everything is so much easier for the rest of the team when Parker decides to show up.

Err.. Think Manu is more like 40 in this game..

will_spurs
05-07-2014, 07:07 AM

:tu

DarrinS
05-07-2014, 07:49 AM
Doesn't appear to have any physical maladies, which is a major relief. Can't win without him, tbh.

Capster
05-07-2014, 11:37 AM

Guess you can eat your words now, huh???

Guess you can eat your words now........huh?:blah

sook
05-07-2014, 12:18 PM

Same dumbass that took a dump in whottt's RIP thread?

Yup.

dabom
04-27-2015, 06:22 PM

RD2191
04-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Is this today?:wow

dabom
04-27-2015, 06:24 PM
On second thought lets give him a 3 year max extension. :lmao

Malik Hairston
04-27-2015, 06:25 PM
Wow, OP:wow..

Malik Hairston
04-27-2015, 06:25 PM
:lmao look at post #2 in the thread :lmao

dabom
04-27-2015, 06:27 PM
Elnono should make another RIP tony thread. The last one got deleted. :lmao

BatManu20

RD2191
He's hurt.
Is this today?:wow

apalisoc_9

Parker was awful last year..People forget, manu took over the playmaking role and that's why the spurs won last year..

At what point do spursfan just admit...

ElNono

Malik Hairston
04-27-2015, 06:28 PM
Man, somebody needs to explain to me how Tony even gets up in the morning, tbh..this nigga is somehow always hurt, apparently..

Malik Hairston
04-27-2015, 06:29 PM

Parker was awful last year..People forget, manu took over the playmaking role and that's why the spurs won last year..

At what point do spursfan just admit...

What's funny is that these types of threads are always full of "Spurs can't win if Parker doesn't get right", "Spurs go as far as Parker's health"..:lol ya, they won last year with this "injured" Parker..

pgardn
04-27-2015, 06:32 PM
What's funny is that these types of threads are always full of "Spurs can't win if Parker doesn't get right", "Spurs go as far as Parker's health"..:lol ya, they won last year with this "injured" Parker..

1. So you think this year Parker is better than last?

2. And you think we would have won a championship without him?

My answers:

1. N
2. N

Malik Hairston
04-27-2015, 06:33 PM
1. So you think this year Parker is better than last?

2. And you think we would have won a championship without him?

My answers:

1. N
2. N

No, this year's Parker is a lot worse than last year, but the Spurs clearly won last year with an "injured" Parker..

therealtruth
04-27-2015, 09:04 PM
If he decides to show up this could be a much easier series.

itsamanuthree
04-27-2015, 09:22 PM
LOL great bump!

Brazil
04-28-2015, 09:25 AM
Man... a lot of people wanted to share their thought with me in the Parker penetrating thread but it has been deleted before I could see it :depressed

hater
04-28-2015, 09:28 AM

:tu on point as usual. Not missing a beat :lol

G-Dawgg
04-28-2015, 11:19 AM
Not only is he the worst point guard, but doesn't he have the worst +/- out of EVERY player in the playoffs? I'm talking DEAD LAST. He better turn it around soon or the Spurs' championship hopes are all but done....

HI-FI
04-28-2015, 04:57 PM
poeticism is an underrated nig. Hilarious all the people making excuses for Rique including ST ownership.

dabom
04-28-2015, 05:20 PM
poeticism is an underrated nig. Hilarious all the people making excuses for Rique including ST ownership.

RD2191
04-28-2015, 05:23 PM
tf? who hacked my account that day?

dabom
04-28-2015, 05:25 PM
tf? who hacked my account that day?

I was thinking the same thing. :lol

RD2191
04-28-2015, 05:34 PM
I was thinking the same thing. :lol

lefty
04-28-2015, 06:00 PM
Parker is an antiquated phaggot tbh

timtonymanu
04-28-2015, 06:01 PM
:lol Damn, I thought this was a new thread.

OP :worthy:

lefty
04-28-2015, 06:04 PM

http://i.imgur.com/um80gho.jpg

dabom
04-28-2015, 06:06 PM
:lol Damn, I thought this was a new thread.

OP :worthy:

That's the whole magic right there. :lmao

poeticism707
04-28-2015, 08:28 PM

:rollin :rollin :rollin

The. more things change, the more they stay the same.

Even at 40, TD. is still top bailing out young TP.

If it wasn't for TD, Spurs would have 0 titles,

and be swept this year already.