PDA

View Full Version : OT: Shaq and other celebs make fun of disabled man...makes the news

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 12:03 AM
:cry felt bad for this guy tbh. The teasing has led him to start a group called Hug don't judge...

http://i0.wp.com/apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/dr-evil-crying1.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdFuQCwlV2Q

Expert
04-29-2014, 12:10 AM
Worf

DAF86
04-29-2014, 12:14 AM
Those two niggas have about the same forehead size, tbh.

Expert
04-29-2014, 12:21 AM
http://undiscoveredcountryproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Worf-Season-1.jpg

spurraider21
04-29-2014, 12:39 AM
http://undiscoveredcountryproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Worf-Season-1.jpg
:lol

sybok should have posted that. different generation, but still

Jacob1983
04-29-2014, 12:59 AM
Wow. That's fucked up. That guy has to be thick skinned to deal with that. He's probably gotten shit about his looks his whole life. Sad story. Hopefully, the guy can cash in on it.

sook
04-29-2014, 01:02 AM
Wow. That's fucked up. That guy has to be thick skinned to deal with that. He's probably gotten shit about his looks his whole life. Sad story. Hopefully, the guy can cash in on it.

Exactly. I know a lot of posters will come in and bag on him too, but fuck Shaq for this shit. There's a point where you draw the line.

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 01:05 AM

Exactly. I know a lot of posters will come in and bag on him too, but fuck Shaq for this shit. There's a point where you draw the line.

I expect and hope to see Shaq apologize to this guy and buy him tickets to his favorite game. Shaq is actually a really good guy FOR AN ATHLETE. He randomly bought poor people off the street cars, this shit was notoroious back in the day

DAF86
04-29-2014, 01:05 AM
If I had that condition I would look for a chick with the same problem and a nice body. Problem solved, imho.

sook
04-29-2014, 01:07 AM
I expect and hope to see Shaq apologize to this guy and buy him tickets to his favorite game. Shaq is actually a really good guy FOR AN ATHLETE. He randomly bought poor people off the street cars, this shit was notoroious back in the day

This is true, I think he is a good guy, but he is known for his bad taste in humor. In this specific case, I want to believe that he didn't know of this guy's disability.

Jacob1983
04-29-2014, 01:20 AM
Picking on people that are disfigured or have some type of ailment, disability, or condition is what pussies do in my opinion. It's weak because you know the person ain't gonna fight back. It's an easy target.

Expert
04-29-2014, 01:21 AM
Picking on people that are disfigured or have some type of ailment, disability, or condition is what pussies do in my opinion. It's weak because you know the person ain't gonna fight back. It's an easy target.
But then you work at Target and have a liberal arts degree you're still paying for, so you're mentally retarded yourself.

UZER
04-29-2014, 02:02 AM
This is true, I think he is a good guy, but he is known for his bad taste in humor. In this specific case, I want to believe that he didn't know of this guy's disability.

What about when he said, " Ching Chong ching chong" about Yao. Was that racism that should've had him kicked out of the league?

sook
04-29-2014, 02:05 AM
What about when he said, " Ching Chong ching chong" about Yao. Was that racism that should've had him kicked out of the league?

That aint racism nigga :lol

Shit was funny tbh, Ming didn't seem to mind...

KaiRMD1
04-29-2014, 02:29 AM
That's fucked up

RsxPiimp
04-29-2014, 02:40 AM
But then you work at Target and have a liberal arts degree you're still paying for, so you're mentally retarded yourself.

:lmao

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 02:43 AM
I just checked Shaq's instagram. He took down the picture but just posted one of him making a face and Shrek on the other screen. People are bashing him and saying hes a horrible human being for doing this. you guys gotta read the comments, lol this shits hilarious at how mad people are at him. Im sure he will make it up to this guy or at least I hope so.

RsxPiimp
04-29-2014, 02:47 AM
You have an IG account bro?

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 02:54 AM
You have an IG account bro?

Yup. I think most anyone with a marginal social life is forced to go n some social networking. Tbh, its a solid way to keep females lined up and interested while you're dating others. Gotta learn how to use that shit son

RsxPiimp
04-29-2014, 02:59 AM
Yup. I think most anyone with a marginal social life is forced to go n some social networking. Tbh, its a solid way to keep females lined up and interested while you're dating others. Gotta learn how to use that shit son

:lol I'm married. Shit won't work anymore.

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 03:02 AM
:lol I'm married. Shit won't work anymore.

Ah shit congrats to that man, I am scared shitless of marriage. I hate break ups too, let go of my last 2 ex's, great girls but I just wasnt ready. I'm kind of known as the guy who wont settle down in my family, all 20+ cousins and whatever are already married with kids in my family tree.

hater
04-29-2014, 03:12 AM
this big headed nigga got more balls and backbone than this entire forum except for a poster called hater imo

:tu props to that true nigga

fuck shaq

Malik Hairston
04-29-2014, 03:17 AM
Did these idiots really think that they could get away with making fun of this nigga without any repercussions, tbh?:lol..

Waka Flocka, sure, he's disabled himself, but Shaq should know better, he's been dealing with the media for 20 years..

Trey Burke, though?..you're a scrub, nigga, you won't get a pass for this from anybody:lol..

RsxPiimp
04-29-2014, 03:19 AM
Ah shit congrats to that man, I am scared shitless of marriage. I hate break ups too, let go of my last 2 ex's, great girls but I just wasnt ready. I'm kind of known as the guy who wont settle down in my family, all 20+ cousins and whatever are already married with kids in my family tree.

Don't get married till you're in your 40's :lol. Marriage changes everything.

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 03:21 AM
Don't get married till you're in your 40's :lol. Marriage changes everything.

Honestly, just about all my good friends are getting engaged this year at 29 years old. It's scary really, I have a girl in my life I dont wanna get engaged tbh. I hate breaking up tho, its a shitty experience tbh, it's like nature built something inside to not enjoy life and jump from female to female without some reprucussions.

Malik Hairston
04-29-2014, 03:21 AM
At least Donald Sterling is a senile, old-ass man that was brainwashed by the pussy and trapped by the wiretap, so he has an excuse for getting caught..

Shaq publicized himself making fun of a disabled nigga:lol..

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2014, 03:58 AM
when is using slang words that over rides to racism?

04-29-2014, 09:15 AM

:lol

04-29-2014, 09:22 AM
Shaq and Trey should have known better with the position they're in, but this picture most likely was viral before TOSB shaq stumbled upon it. People get slandered all the time for pictures on twitter, it's not that serious.

lefty
04-29-2014, 09:34 AM
Hopefully TNT dumps his ass next year

Floyd Pacquiao
04-29-2014, 09:38 AM
If shaq was white he would have been dropped from tnt and lost all his endorsements, tbh...

Expert
04-29-2014, 11:13 AM
when is using slang words that over rides to racism?

Speak some fucking English you wanker. I didn't know Aussies had a 2nd language.

Thebesteva
05-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Shaq finally apologized