PDA

View Full Version : I love this team

Darius McCrary
04-29-2014, 12:14 AM
Call me a cliff jumper, call me whatever.

But goodness gracious I love this team, I love the playoffs, and tonight was amazing.

That is all.

jkid12456
04-29-2014, 12:15 AM
so ur basically saying im amazing.. y tahnkyou

Budkin
04-29-2014, 12:16 AM
Yep. The Spurs came through tonight.

hater
04-29-2014, 12:17 AM
at least they competed. that's the least you can ask for IMO

still thanks Spurs. good game but loooooong way to go

TE
I'm eating shit right now for all the bitching I did in the GT.

RD2191
This thread again.

Halberto
04-29-2014, 12:19 AM
All this anxiety is going to make my hair fall out. I hate this.

Darius McCrary
04-29-2014, 12:27 AM
All this anxiety is going to make my hair fall out. I hate this.
I used to look at games like that, and to an extent I still do.

But you reach a point where you just appreciate your team. This shit ain't gonna last much longer.
Cherish every basket in these playoffs, yo.

Malik Hairston
04-29-2014, 12:29 AM
I'm so accustomed to the Spurs folding when they blow a huge lead and face adversity, tbh, so I definitely appreciate the resolve and toughness they showed after blowing the lead..it hasn't been common, even in the prime Duncan years, tbh..

spurs10
04-29-2014, 12:38 AM
I'm so accustomed to the Spurs folding when they blow a huge lead and face adversity, tbh, so I definitely appreciate the resolve and toughness they showed after blowing the lead..it hasn't been common, even in the prime Duncan years, tbh.. Hmmm..really? The Spurs success has always hung it's hat on closing out games. That's largely the reason we are the most winning team in any of the big team sports for the last 17 years. :toast

Malik Hairston
04-29-2014, 12:43 AM
Hmmm..really? The Spurs success has always hung it's hat on closing out games. That's largely the reason we are the most winning team in any of the big team sports for the last 17 years. :toast

Of course, but they also have a history of blowing huge leads.. A looooong history:lol..

lil'mo
04-29-2014, 12:44 AM
True. Malik Hairston aka what'shisname doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about :rolleyes

Darius Bieber
It really is a rollercoaster.

Darius McCrary
I'm so accustomed to the Spurs folding when they blow a huge lead and face adversity, tbh, so I definitely appreciate the resolve and toughness they showed after blowing the lead..it hasn't been common, even in the prime Duncan years, tbh..
I'm telling you.

This game was special. Because you're exactly right. I was ready to pull my hair out when the Mavs evaporated that 20 point deficit.

Malik Hairston
04-29-2014, 12:45 AM
Uh, the Popovich Spurs don't have a long history of blowing huge leads?..what?:lol..

Darius McCrary
04-29-2014, 12:51 AM
?

tim_duncan_fan
04-29-2014, 12:53 AM
This squad isn't anything like the Spurs of the championship years. Their entire mentality is so...weak-willed. If Blair hadn't been Blair, they would have gladly taken the L and gotten back home earlier.

I don't feel like I saw much fight. The win more or less fell in our lap. We didn't TAKE this game. That's the most depressing thing to me...the lack of will. I didn't get a "gutsy, sticktoitive win" vibe from this game, but I guess it's possible I just need to get some sleep.

Darius McCrary
04-29-2014, 12:59 AM
This squad isn't anything like the Spurs of the championship years. Their entire mentality is so...weak-willed. If Blair hadn't been Blair, they would have gladly taken the L and gotten back home earlier.

I don't feel like I saw much fight. The win more or less fell in our lap. We didn't TAKE this game. That's the most depressing thing to me...the lack of will. I didn't get a "gutsy, sticktoitive win" vibe from this game, but I guess it's possible I just need to get some sleep.
Spurstalk needs a reddit-like upvote feature bc I'd upvote this shit right here.

Sean Cagney
04-29-2014, 01:13 AM
Since 03 Spurs have always blown games or big leads and most of the time could right the ship and pull the game out, that is the norm for this team. Rarely do you see a blowout! When yo do it's as thing of beauty! I hoped it would happen to night but nooooooooooo the part of the course and they make it interesting as usual.

I saw their faces late, some of them looked terrified out there. Leonards face when he was going to the line after getting fouled looked like a dear in headlights! Tony's at times too! I did not like that there, that part disturbed me and said oh damn we are going to lose this game. I saw their body language and it did not look good.

T Park
04-29-2014, 02:23 AM
I love how people on a message board can interpret Facial expressions as how those players feel.