PDA

View Full Version : Church of DeJuan Blair

Spurs 4 The Win
04-29-2014, 12:54 AM
TBH Blair did more for us tonight than he ever did as a Spur, thanks for helping us win a playoff game big guy, inside job tbh :toast

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-29-2014, 12:55 AM
:lol you guys are shitting on him but i bet you were shitting your pants when he recorded a double/double in 10 mins of play...

Should have kept him over Ayres..

BatManu20
04-29-2014, 01:00 AM
Yea agree with Scrub on this one. Blair was shitting on, around, and all over us while he was in the game. His energy was infectious and got the crowd back into it. Thankfully his dumb ass had a mental lapse and got ejected tbh. That's when we took momentum back.

Biernutz
04-29-2014, 01:00 AM
But with Blair you knew he would piss it away.

Juggity
04-29-2014, 01:05 AM
:lol you guys are shitting on him but i bet you were shitting your pants when he recorded a double/double in 10 mins of play...

Should have kept him over Ayres..

no tbh. Ayres, as bad as he is, at least isn't a team cancer who resents his lack of playing time. I'd rather have Ayres cheering on the bench than blair sulking on it...

Don't let 1 fluke game make you forget that Blair is a trash heap of a player whose defense was largely responsible for playoff collapses prior to splitter's emergence.

DJR210
04-29-2014, 01:08 AM
no tbh. Ayres, as bad as he is, at least isn't a team cancer who resents his lack of playing time. I'd rather have Ayres cheering on the bench than blair sulking on it...

Good point. Not to mention sulking to the media about "winning the Finals" had he played. Talent wise, would rather have him than Ayers though.