Did she look like this tbh?

http://oi55.tinypic.com/rtlwec.jpg
Would marry, adopt, whatever local laws allow

The Reckoning
04-29-2014, 02:49 AM
http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/its_a_trap.gif

Strange Love
04-29-2014, 02:54 AM
this one looks a little older than 14 so i wouldn't terribly blame him for wanting to hit it

Franklin
04-29-2014, 03:48 AM
Bitch must smoke heroin or meth or whatever trash judging by her swollen eyes, I seriously doubt any guy in his right mind would wanna take such a thing home.

Avante
04-29-2014, 08:05 PM
Here we go....

The US military has been taking it's liberty in places like Honk Kong, Japan, Singapore, Bangkok, Phillipines for decades, the ports there are set up for that. Bars, hotels and restaurants all over the place, American $$$$$ plays a huge part in the lives of the people who live in these places. Stuff ya pick up on years later, as a young kid none of that sinks in.

Ok anyone not getting that?

As a young kid you don't know a fucking thing about those places. Hell, you were in high school not too long ago. So being young and dumb ya just follow the older guys around.

Ok you little kids got that?

So ya hit the bars, something all young guys do and you would have also. You can't walk in any bar over there and not be surrounded by..."buy me drink?" So what do you do? Yep, you do what young guys do. Now if any of you are going to tell me yoi would have...."so how old are you"....you are one lying mutherfucker. These girls are working in bars and nobody gives a fat fuck about anything. Let me stress....NOBODY!!!!!...cares.

Ok ya got that?

Now.......once you get older and learn about how things really were there with the sex slavery thing ya get pissed off about that situation. Those poor girls and why weren't we told of their plight?

That was what I said the first time I talked about this.

Any man who messes around with kids is one sick sick slab of shit and should be blown away. Now anyone not understand how I feel about this?

Now watch just how immature this place is.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-29-2014, 08:05 PM
Did she look like this tbh?

http://oi55.tinypic.com/rtlwec.jpg

Is that your child from the psycho bitch at your work?

Katherine Robinson
04-29-2014, 08:42 PM
How was the drug problem among the troops like at the time, Avante?

Relevancy
04-29-2014, 09:33 PM
Bitch must smoke heroin or meth or whatever trash judging by her swollen eyes, I seriously doubt any guy in his right mind would wanna take such a thing home.My dream is to marry a pretty Asian girl. I don't know why but I find them irresistible. How about you?

lil'mo
04-29-2014, 09:51 PM
Lmao avante you are funny. I'd bang me a young Asian prossy given your situation, no sweat. But only for dranks, I wouldn't pay her cash. Why you lettin these chodes bother you about it so much? :lol

Franklin
04-29-2014, 10:52 PM
My dream is to marry a pretty Asian girl. I don't know why but I find them irresistible. How about you?
They're disgusting as hell in my opinion and that is most part of, if not all, the reason why I chose to be a celibate.

Huey Freeman
04-29-2014, 11:33 PM
Is that your child from the psycho bitch at your work?

Lol first off the chick is Latin so......
2nd it was a false alarm tbh

Huey Freeman
04-29-2014, 11:35 PM
Here we go....

The US military has been taking it's liberty in places like Honk Kong, Japan, Singapore, Bangkok, Phillipines for decades, the ports there are set up for that. Bars, hotels and restaurants all over the place, American $$$$$ plays a huge part in the lives of the people who live in these places. Stuff ya pick up on years later, as a young kid none of that sinks in.

As a young kid you don't know a fucking thing about those places. Hell, you were in high school not too long ago. So being young and dumb ya just follow the older guys around.

So ya hit the bars, something all young guys do and you would have also. You can't walk in any bar over there and not be surrounded by..."buy me drink?" So what do you do? Yep, you do what young guys do. Now if any of you are going to tell me yoi would have...."so how old are you"....you are one lying mutherfucker. These girls are working in bars and nobody gives a fat fuck about anything. Let me stress....NOBODY!!!!!...cares.

Ok ya got that?

Now.......once you get older and learn about how things really were there with the sex slavery thing ya get pissed off about that situation. Those poor girls and why weren't we told of their plight?

Any man who messes around with kids is one sick sick slab of shit and should be blown away. Now anyone not understand how I feel about this?

I didn't ask for an essay. A simple yes or no would have would have been fine.

Relevancy
04-29-2014, 11:48 PM
They're disgusting as hell in my opinion and that is most part of, if not all, the reason why I chose to be a celibate.were all intro different shit:lol

I dont know man I just view pretty asian women as gods, somehing about them tickles my manhood imo.

DJR210
04-30-2014, 02:15 AM
Here we go....

Ok ya got that?

Translation: "I'm an :lolld f:lolgg:lolt

The Reckoning
04-30-2014, 04:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/WdbhSRX.gif

mouse
04-30-2014, 12:23 PM

As opposed to the young ones?

Avante
04-30-2014, 07:06 PM
How was the drug problem among the troops like at the time, Avante?

It wasn't actually about "troops" or the military, it was more about young people and the times. The late 60's early 70's was all about drugs. It was wide spread as it was everywhere else at that time.

Avante
04-30-2014, 07:07 PM
I didn't ask for an essay. A simple yes or no would have would have been fine.

When you act like a fucking idiot nobody gives a fuck what you asked for, got it?

Avante
04-30-2014, 07:07 PM

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
04-30-2014, 08:15 PM
When does this get too fucking boring? Little people, just a young kid in an alien world so stop the fucking immature bullshit, ok?

DJR210
04-30-2014, 09:05 PM
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/wallmart_zpsf4c2a303.jpg

Avante
04-30-2014, 09:25 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/wallmart_zpsf4c2a303.jpg

Little guy, who here is that fucking stupid but you? GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Huey Freeman
04-30-2014, 11:32 PM
Little guy, who here is that fucking stupid but you? GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Answer the question

Clipper Nation
05-01-2014, 12:13 AM
lol meltdown
lol old faggot

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 09:48 AM
This coming from CN :lmao
The king of melt downs

Blake
05-01-2014, 10:03 AM
The king of melt downs

Neh. Everyone knows it's you that melts down royally.

Avante
05-01-2014, 10:35 AM
The king of melt downs

Never seen anyone more negative than this CN freak, everything the guy says is negative, negative and negative. What a sad sad little shit.

Clipper Nation
05-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Never seen anyone more negative than this CN freak, everything the guy says is negative, negative and negative. What a sad sad little shit.
I'm not negative, you're just an old faggot :lol

Avante
05-01-2014, 10:45 AM
I'm not negative, you're just an old faggot :lol

Do I really need to bring up your posting history showing all that negativity? Dude, all you ever do is either whine, say something stupid, get it wrong or criticize, are you saying I;m wrong about that?

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Neh. Everyone knows it's you that melts down royally.

Not true if you were to be honest about it, which we all know is impossible for you to be.
You melt down so much we have to rename it to a blakedown, not even a chumpdown describes what you do on a regular basis.

Blake
05-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Not true if you were to be honest about it, which we all know is impossible for you to be.
You melt down so much we have to rename it to a blakedown, not even a chumpdown describes what you do on a regular basis.

I'm being very honest about it. It's extremely rare for me to meltdown on a messageboard.

But you don't know the definition of a "meltdown" just like you don't know the definition of "public figure" in a defamation case.......nor the definition of "ivy league school"

I'm being honest that you don't.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 02:20 PM
I'm being very honest about it. It's extremely rare for me to meltdown on a messageboard.

But you don't know the definition of a "meltdown" just like you don't know the definition of "public figure" in a defamation case.......nor the definition of "ivy league school"

I'm being honest that you don't.

Rather you don't know very much about anything at all although you sure do wish you did while spewing out a lot of nonsense..
You should have finished grade school.
You should probably stick to what you are good at, making yourself look stupid and foolish.
As long as you keep posting about me, Avante, and a few others, you are doing a grand job of it tbh.
:lmao

Blake
05-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Rather you don't know very much about anything at all although you sure do wish you did while spewing out a lot of nonsense..
You should have finished grade school.
You should probably stick to what you are good at, making yourself look stupid and foolish.
As long as you keep posting about me, Avante, and a few others, you are doing a grand job of it tbh.
:lmao

just gibberish.

Lol "I graduated magna cum laude from a prestigious Ivy League school"

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 03:38 PM
just gibberish.

Lol "I graduated magna cum laude from a prestigious Ivy League school"

No, you didn't even make it out of grade school, this is obvious.

Blake
05-01-2014, 04:06 PM
No, you didn't even make it out of grade school, this is obvious.

How so, Ivy?

Blake
05-01-2014, 04:07 PM

Lol meltdown

Clipper Nation
05-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Do I really need to bring up your posting history showing all that negativity? Dude, all you ever do is either whine, say something stupid, get it wrong or criticize, are you saying I;m wrong about that?

Didn't read

Avante
05-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Didn't read

Right there says it all little guy, you're the classic dumb poster.

Blake
05-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Right there says it all little guy, you're the classic dumb poster.

classic butthurt