PDA

View Full Version : OT: Why don't celebrities make people they know sign non-disclosure agreements?

Jacob1983
04-29-2014, 01:26 AM
I always ask this when some stupid celebrity says something offensive or racist. I mean you would think that celebrities would know that there are always going to be people out there whether it's people they know or strangers that will try to black mail them. I just don't get why celebrities make people sign non-disclosure agreements when they have conversations. And why not have a bodyguard search said people for recording devices and wires? Yeah, it's paranoid but it's smart? If you are going to have a private conversation with someone, always make the person sign a non-disclosure agreement and make sure it's been made official. That way, you can sue the person if the person breaks it.

sook
04-29-2014, 01:27 AM
great thread, so necessary imo.

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 01:45 AM
I dont think you can use it against a recording of a conversation. I think non disclosure agreements have legal parameters and phone calls or personal conversations are not one of them

Jacob1983
04-29-2014, 01:57 AM
Put phone calls and personal conversations in a signed contract document meaning that if you say something to someone and they squeal, you can sue their ass. That's what I would do.

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 01:58 AM
Put phone calls and personal conversations in a signed contract document meaning that if you say something to someone and they squeal, you can sue their ass. That's what I would do.

I think thats unconstitutional, you cant silence people in that way. However, if Sterling had half a fucking brain he wouldnt have let this woman this close into his life. I am glad to see this happen to him not because of the racial BS, but because its hilarious to see these billionaires who have to pay for pussy suffer.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2014, 02:05 AM
the bitch gaains nothing out of this, dumb ho tbh

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 02:07 AM

She obtains celeb status imo. She will probably make money off of it too. I think she realized Donald was over it with her and wanted new pussy, she is gonna make some money off this tbh and her IG followers has jumped dramatically. She's like the Monica Lewinsky of the black community

Reck
04-29-2014, 02:10 AM
You would think after the Mel Gigson audio that these celebs would be extra careful about what they say. ANYWHERE

sook
04-29-2014, 02:12 AM
You would think after the Mel Gigson audio that these celebs would be extra careful about what they say. ANYWHERE
Intoxication has a lot to do with imo, wasn't Mel like full blown drunk?

Strange Love
04-29-2014, 02:20 AM
Intoxication has a lot to do with imo, wasn't Mel like full blown drunk?

he was indeed high on something. DD probably hooked him up with that good shit.

Jacob1983
04-29-2014, 02:50 AM
Well, if you can't get a hoe to sign something then why not pat dat bitch down to make sure she doesn't have a recording device? And if you are talking to anyone on the phone, why the fuck would you say that shit on the phone when you have no idea if it's being recording? When you are a celebrity, you should know that there will always be black mailers and gold diggers.

RsxPiimp
04-29-2014, 03:38 AM

She lost nothing but gained tons IMO. She's probably gonna get a reality TV show for all of this plus a bunch of endorsements for absolutely having no talent.

Jacob1983
04-29-2014, 04:18 AM
Tranny

JamStone
04-29-2014, 08:02 AM
lol "pre-nup" friendship agreements???