PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Kobe: In Times Like This We Should All Appreciate The Buss Family

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2014, 11:25 AM

Clipper Nation
04-29-2014, 11:38 AM
He means the Buss family who got a loan from Sterling to buy the Lakers and then helped Sterling get into the league himself in return? :lol

Kirby really needs to stop talking about current events, he always fails :lol

baseline bum
04-29-2014, 11:43 AM
He means the Buss family who got a loan from Sterling to buy the Lakers and then helped Sterling get into the league himself in return? :lol

So what happens to Tokowitz today, my nigga?

Clipper Nation
04-29-2014, 11:44 AM
So what happens to Tokowitz today, my nigga?
He could get as much as a lifetime ban and a million-dollar fine while they look for ways to get the team sold, tbh....

Venti Quattro
04-29-2014, 11:46 AM

I'm sure that Dr. Buss didn't welch and that loan has been long paid now

Clipper Nation
04-29-2014, 11:52 AM
I'm sure that Dr. Buss didn't welch and that loan has been long paid now
He still took Sterling's moneyPERIOD and then helped Sterling get into the league :lol

This controversy doesn't happen without the very Buss family that Kirby is telling us to be grateful for :lol

Venti Quattro
04-29-2014, 11:58 AM
This controversy doesn't happen without the very Buss family that Kirby is telling us to be grateful for :lol

Kobe and the Buss family would like to thank Donald Sterling for The Loan but he is still a bitch whether he actually made those racist comments or not.

Mugen
04-29-2014, 12:02 PM
:lol that faggot tweetin from his couch during the playoffs tbh

whitemamba
04-29-2014, 12:09 PM
He still took Sterling's moneyPERIOD and then helped Sterling get into the league :lol

You can't say much since the The Tape :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2014, 12:10 PM
He could get as much as a lifetime ban and a million-dollar fine while they look for ways to get the team sold, tbh....

nope they fined Artest about 6 million in Salary don't talk to me bout no fucking 1m fine....I say make them FA's...your ass is gonna roast over this Clipper Nation for supporting him....you knew all along he was a POS and yet you continued your retarded tirades in supporting the Clippers...shame on you

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2014, 12:11 PM

:lmao

Clipper Nation
04-29-2014, 12:12 PM
The Tape is still Kirby's gay sexcapadesPERIOD

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2014, 12:12 PM

and where's your proof? all I ask is that you post it

whitemamba
04-29-2014, 12:13 PM

Deflect nation with the bads, sterling is a racist. That's worse than being gay if it was true :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2014, 12:13 PM

You knewPERIOD!!!! Sterling Supporter

scanry
04-29-2014, 12:23 PM
Man CN with all the trolling you've tendered this season, the Jew Tape makes it all look moot tbh. :lol

Unlike Kool, you're atleast going all the way (the whole nine yards yards shebang).

scanry
04-29-2014, 12:24 PM
BTW the ass kissing looks forced Kobe. Atleast have pride in yourself man.

The Gemini Method
04-29-2014, 12:25 PM
As much as I'm indebted as a fan to the success of Dr. Jerry Buss and Fam (excluding Fredo). I still am amiss that Buss was one of those that allowed Sterling to continue to run a franchise to the ground, be charged as a Slumlord Billionaire, and foster his racist views without so much as any reprimand.

Koolaid_Man
04-29-2014, 12:35 PM
I told yall I was a fast learner...now I know how to officially post tweets...look out man...

scanry
04-29-2014, 12:37 PM
As much as I'm indebted as a fan to the success of Dr. Jerry Buss and Fam (excluding Fredo). I still am amiss that Buss was one of those that allowed Sterling to continue to run a franchise to the ground, be charged as a Slumlord Billionaire, and foster his racist views without so much as any reprimand.

This. But can you blame him? He got him his ticket to the most successful basketball franchise and surely the guilt had to be there all these years. The new generation not so much though.

The Gemini Method
04-29-2014, 12:44 PM
This. But can you blame him? He got him his ticket to the most successful basketball franchise and surely the guilt had to be there all these years. The new generation not so much though.

Still. I mean, sure he did help Buss land the Lakers and whatnot but then he should've been like be careful about what you preach and most certainly anyone in the SoCal universe knew that Sterling wasn't the most race friendly owner. If they at least fined him and suspended him earlier, then perhaps he would've been careful. I don't know. I think in this modern age of fast media, it is become such a monster that I could only imagine how Marge Schott would've been crucified if she had voiced her blatant racist monikers and comments like they catch balls and run around--they should be grateful for the checks they get. Just feel the outrage should've been there and that's why I couldn't get behind the Clippers at all.