PDA

View Full Version : OT: This just changed the bball groupie industry

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 02:37 PM
All these years these uncreative hoes have been trying to poke holes in condoms and trying to get pregnant to make their money off these guys, all they gotta do now is just get some taped evidence of an athlete saying some crazy ass shit and bribe them now tbh. I fully expect a meeting of all bball groupies somewhere in Vegas later this evening.

Katherine Robinson
04-29-2014, 02:39 PM
Black men get a free pass, besteva, haven't you heard?

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 02:40 PM
Black men get a free pass, besteva, haven't you heard?

I was thinking that, but you forget the gay rights organizations are pretty powerful and most blacks hate gays

Katherine Robinson
04-29-2014, 03:05 PM
I was thinking that, but you forget the gay rights organizations are pretty powerful and most blacks hate gays

Bryant got away with just a 100k fine, a drop in the bucket for him.

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 03:06 PM

Damn man, black people took over...yet they still broke ass niggas :lol

Katherine Robinson
04-29-2014, 03:10 PM
Damn man, black people took over...yet they still broke ass niggas :lol

The US only has one black billionare and it's a woman, tells you a lot.

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 03:14 PM
The US only has one black billionare and it's a woman, tells you a lot.

I used to like black people tbh, I was a defender of black people. They let me down collectively. One of my closest friends since I was a kid is black and we are still so cool that I want him to be one of the groomsmen when I do get married (projected date 2045). I used to really feel blacks were the victims in this country till I kept having recurring bad experiences with them.

I rememeber my first one was when I was fishing at a Lake and two 800 lb black women rolled up and asked me if I had a lighter. I politely said no, they asked me to check my car to see if I have one, I was starting to suspect something was up. I went in and showed I dont have one and the woman turned to me and said," I saw you smoking earlier you racist as cracker mother fucker, you just dont wanna give me a lighter."

First off I have black hair and brown eyes, not sure how that constitutes as a cracker, I'm Italian for fucks sakes. Second, I didn't have a lighter on me. Anyhow, I have had quite a few experiences like that with black people till I ultimately saw who the true racists were in this country. Dont get me wrong, white people give me the heeby jeebies at times too, especially when they are extra crackery, but overall they are good peeps.

Malik Hairston
04-29-2014, 03:17 PM

The game changes with Magic, though, a future owner of an NBA team that happens to be a closet homosexual that will probably, inevitably come out of the closet, tbh..

The Gemini Method
04-29-2014, 03:20 PM
Is being a billionaire the defining status these days? I'm certain that being of the 1% is an achievement regardless of the race you belong to. I mean, there is still struggling people of all colors, creeds, and belief systems. Before you label your disappointment in the black population of the U.S., you should really quantify that the human race itself is letting you down. Yes, they are some of the most bigoted and homophobic people around, but at the end of the day, this is a designation you can apply to all races. It's sad all the way around.

unforeseen
04-29-2014, 03:39 PM
I used to like black people tbh, I was a defender of black people. They let me down collectively. One of my closest friends since I was a kid is black and we are still so cool that I want him to be one of the groomsmen when I do get married (projected date 2045). I used to really feel blacks were the victims in this country till I kept having recurring bad experiences with them.

I rememeber my first one was when I was fishing at a Lake and two 800 lb black women rolled up and asked me if I had a lighter. I politely said no, they asked me to check my car to see if I have one, I was starting to suspect something was up. I went in and showed I dont have one and the woman turned to me and said," I saw you smoking earlier you racist as cracker mother fucker, you just dont wanna give me a lighter."

First off I have black hair and brown eyes, not sure how that constitutes as a cracker, I'm Italian for fucks sakes. Second, I didn't have a lighter on me. Anyhow, I have had quite a few experiences like that with black people till I ultimately saw who the true racists were in this country. Dont get me wrong, white people give me the heeby jeebies at times too, especially when they are extra crackery, but overall they are good peeps.

Both of them on a boat would make it sink faster than the Titanic.

Killakobe81
04-29-2014, 04:17 PM

Awesome sample size! You should judge all people based on that and your recurring experiences!!!

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 04:26 PM
Awesome sample size! You should judge all people based on that and your recurring experiences!!!

As I said, one of quite a few experiences Ive had like that. I never had any bad experiences with other races.

Killakobe81
04-29-2014, 04:29 PM
As I said, one of quite a few experiences Ive had like that. I never had any bad experiences with other races.

Im just messing with you.
I judge all Italians off the Sopranos, the Rocky movies, and Jersey Shore.

Killakobe81
04-29-2014, 04:30 PM
Gays I use Modern Family, Will & grace and dem gay gladiators off Spartacus.

A couple Mexicans robbed me once I hate them all I even though I have banged a couple of their women!

hater
04-29-2014, 04:39 PM

you must not associate much with asians imo

Expert
04-29-2014, 04:41 PM
It only matters if you are in a position of power or authority over others. Donald was. NBA players don't make decisions that affect the lives of hundreds of people, at least not hiring, firing and such. PR is different. Sponsors will dump your ass but the team might still want you if you can help them get to a title.

Expert
04-29-2014, 04:43 PM
The game changes with Magic, though, a future owner of an NBA team that happens to be a closet homosexual that will probably, inevitably come out of the closet, tbh..
Do you think he spoon fed his semen into Cookie from the gaping mouth of Isiah?

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2014, 05:54 PM
how long have black americans been in america? they still used the race card to this day?

ive never seen a useless race, especially those who still play the race card against societys opinions about them or holding them down...

seriously if a new immigrant can successfully turn his life around with his 2 bare hands and work his way up to something with a slate record, how come a black person cant do that shit?

Budkin
04-29-2014, 06:06 PM
Do you think he spoon fed his semen into Cookie from the gaping mouth of Isiah?

Damn thanks for that visual. :shootme

Katherine Robinson
04-29-2014, 06:07 PM

Truly, I don't have too much of a problem with anything of blacks besides mannerisms they have in certain levels of social hierarchy. If a black man sticks to his roots, but educates himself and has a respectable living, I would shake his hand. Yet, many members of the race have not done anything to advance their people as a whole unlike the Asians who started as laborers and now make up a large percent of many colleges.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2014, 06:18 PM
Truly, I don't have too much of a problem with anything of blacks besides mannerisms they have in certain levels of social hierarchy. If a black man sticks to his roots, but educates himself and has a respectable living, I would shake his hand. Yet, many members of the race have not done anything to advance their people as a whole unlike the Asians who started as laborers and now make up a large percent of many colleges.

this mannerisms could easily be related to the brainwashed of black culture in their entertainment industry material...just that fkn swagga and attitude...i dont fkn get it...that sort of shit is only tolerable in the entertainment business cause it sellls, but u dont mimick that sort of shit in society

Expert
04-29-2014, 06:34 PM
how long have black americans been in america? they still used the race card to this day?

ive never seen a useless race, especially those who still play the race card against societys opinions about them or holding them down...

seriously if a new immigrant can successfully turn his life around with his 2 bare hands and work his way up to something with a slate record, how come a black person cant do that shit?

It depends on how you're raised.

Katherine Robinson
04-29-2014, 06:37 PM
this mannerisms could easily be related to the brainwashed of black culture in their entertainment industry material...just that fkn swagga and attitude...i dont fkn get it...that sort of shit is only tolerable in the entertainment business cause it sellls, but u dont mimick that sort of shit in society

Their failure as a race trace back to before television, though.

Expert
04-29-2014, 06:58 PM
Their failure as a race trace back to before television, though.

This is true. They were sold out by their own leaders because they were fairly worthless pieces of shit. They had to be beaten into submission (one of them did, the rest complied) to pick det cotton and such. After the emancipation proclamation, many were lost, wandering about aimlessly like DeJuan Blair on defense... till one day a man named Colonel Sanders put them to work.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2014, 07:14 PM
This is true. They were sold out by their own leaders because they were fairly worthless pieces of shit. They had to be beaten into submission (one of them did, the rest complied) to pick det cotton and such. After the emancipation proclamation, many were lost, wandering about aimlessly like DeJuan Blair on defense... till one day a man named Colonel Sanders put them to work.

the difference between a black and asian in the same industry aka cotton or swetshop, asians went onto design and manufacture that shit

blacks? lmao still playing the race game, when they have the expertise of an industry they couldve develop

HemisfairArena
04-29-2014, 07:21 PM
the difference between a black and asian in the same industry aka cotton or swetshop, asians went onto design and manufacture that shit

blacks? lmao still playing the race game, when they have the expertise of an industry they couldve develop

But they did develop and prosper,,,,turning the First 48 into a highly rated show with their black on black crime and popping in for cameo's banging Kardashian sisters.

Infinite_limit
04-29-2014, 10:21 PM

I'm the same way. I voted for Obama in 2008. Now I dislike Blacks and constantly prejudge them.

monosylab1k
04-29-2014, 10:23 PM

First off I have black hair and brown eyes, not sure how that constitutes as a cracker, I'm Armenian for fucks sakes. Second, I didn't have a lighter on me. Anyhow, I have had quite a few experiences like that with black people till I ultimately saw who the true racists were in this country. Dont get me wrong, white people give me the heeby jeebies at times too, especially when they are extra crackery, but overall they are good peeps.

fixed

Thebesteva
I'm the same way. I voted for Obama in 2008. Now I dislike Blacks and constantly prejudge them.

I voted Obama too :cry but ROmney was way worst tbh. We'd be at war in Iran and shit

Venti Quattro
Women are the downfall of men. These are the things that we know

jimbo
04-29-2014, 10:31 PM
The groupies might as well work both angles. If you don't get pregnant at least you got recordings.

Infinite_limit
04-29-2014, 10:45 PM
I voted Obama too :cry but ROmney was way worst tbh. We'd be at war in Iran and shit
I was banned from 2 forums today. Obama's America

Iran won't matter when Obama sends a drone to greet you at the door.

Thebesteva
04-29-2014, 10:48 PM
I was banned from 2 forums today. Obama's America

Iran won't matter when Obama sends a drone to greet you at the door.

I posted a thread about how Larry Johnson said racial stuff and it got locked on RealGM. I never ever post on Realgm tho...lol yet theres like 50000 threads on Sterling

Infinite_limit
04-29-2014, 11:01 PM
I posted a thread about how Larry Johnson said racial stuff and it got locked on RealGM. I never ever post on Realgm tho...lol yet theres like 50000 threads on Sterling
Ah yes, I've been banned on REALgm countless times. In my posting career, the basketball forums are the least intelligent. A few days ago I made a couple posts on the Bulls sub forum and was of course banned for 1 month. I don't even reference that place because it's openly bias towards Blacks.