PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Scott Brooks rotation

jermaine
04-30-2014, 11:54 AM
I'm tryna understand why he doesn't play Jeremy Lamb or that Jones guy. He'd rather go with the undersized Fisher. Perkins dont suck but he don't stretch the floor like Jones would. Am I the only one noticing that?? Its not like Lamb sucks or cant shoot... Serious question

Double-Up
04-30-2014, 11:57 AM
Because they're fucking garbage...and that's saying a lot when Fisher gets time before you do.

Raven
04-30-2014, 12:00 PM
good question, they were supposed to be the highly athletic team that outpaces the grizz, instead they play eternal slowasses like fisher and butler forcing them to play at memphis pace which is suicide. The struggles of Westchuck and Durant are still hard to justify.

rogues
04-30-2014, 12:00 PM
Scott Brooks has always been a faggot..

jermaine
04-30-2014, 12:33 PM
Westbrook wants to be Batman a feels Durrant is Robin. You can count on Westbrook to fuck up in the closing mins always. I love Westbrook sorry ass.

Expert
04-30-2014, 01:48 PM
The Thunder rotation problem isn't about player rotation... but ball rotation. The Grizz were moving the ball very well last night for a long stretch while the Thunder were either dribble down and shoot, dribble down and attack the rim or one pass and a shot. That's because the cheerleading their chickenshit coach does isn't coaching. If he called Russy to the side and told him to pass the fucking ball to Kevin or he's going to be benched, that would turn the series around. It might cause Russy to melt down a bit, but who cares? He's probably going to be traded.

jermaine
05-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Bump. Even now Brooks have Derick Fisher on Crawford! His rotation sucks

jermaine
05-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Bump. Even now Brooks have Derick Fisher on Crawford! His rotation sucks

hater
05-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Jeremy Lamb will play if they face the spurs and will probably average 18ppg :pctoss

Phillip
05-05-2014, 09:54 PM
sup jermaine? havent seen you in forever you faggot.

jermaine
05-05-2014, 09:54 PM
By the way its looking, the Thunder isn't gonna get pass the Clippers. The Thunder only have Westbrook an Durrant. The Clippers has a lot of Monkey ballers an shooters all over. Durrant an Westbrook dont have the offensive power this time around in the playoffs.

jermaine
05-05-2014, 09:55 PM
sup jermaine? havent seen you in forever you faggot.

Heeeey pussy nigga

Phillip
05-05-2014, 10:31 PM
Heeeey pussy nigga

remember det time we hooped at utd, dpg threw me an alley oop and i dunked on you?

pretty tight tbh :tu

jermaine
05-05-2014, 10:38 PM
remember det time we hooped at utd, dpg threw me an alley oop and i dunked on you?

pretty tight tbh :tu

Lmmfao, an then you woke up. But I do remember you were dating a tranny an waiting for same sex marriage to be voted in. How that turn out for yal an your boyfriend!?!

jermaine
05-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Scott Brooks looking stupid as shit right now.

Infinite_limit
05-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Scott Brooks has always been a faggot..
"Play harder!"

Phillip
05-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Lmmfao, an then you woke up. But I do remember you were dating a tranny an waiting for same sex marriage to be voted in. How that turn out for yal an your boyfriend!?!

i think you got me mixed up with that faggot no_lyfe_scrub

DMC
05-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Huge overreaction thread to the 1st game of a long series. Let's make an assessment after the next game if the Clippers can catch lightning in a bottle again.

StrengthAndHonor
05-06-2014, 12:39 AM
Scott is a huge believer of intangibles. As a former player who had nothing special to bring, he knows the importance of balance by bringing in individuals that does all the little things with little to no value on a stat sheet. The problem is his key intangible guys (Perk and Fish) are an awful fit and it throws the team off their rhythm. Sometimes it works, but more often it just creates mismatch for them.

Venti Quattro
05-06-2014, 01:19 AM
Scott Brooks' rotation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFmSIdtCois