PDA

View Full Version : OT: Trill U my Dawg - But I Would Personally Play For Sterling And Wouldn't Bat An Eye

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2014, 02:07 PM
I understand your principal big homie but I would take the money...He could think I was all kind of niggas, bitches, assholes, muthafuckers, punks, flaming phaggots, I wouldn't give a shit once that million dollar contract is signed...because once it's signed I can have my feelings about him as well..that's he's a phaggot ass, cracker ass dick sucking, nigga creampie eating cuck...(he really is btw)

I guess I'm saying I wouldn't give a shit...as long as I'm getting that paper...people got all kinds of schemes going on in the world to cash out and if all I gotta do is work for a black hating dick sucking cuck...then cool sign me up :lol I'm serious than a muthafucker....sure I think it's morally wrong on a human level but fuck it give me that paper and kiss my black ass...

Fact is the NBA players I don't feel sorry for any of them...they just got their feelings hurt...while I've met many NBA players over the years they do act "privileged" on a day to day basis...so don't think for a second that CP3 or Blake wouldn't look down on you as a "regular" black man...so Sterling was only giving them a taste of their own medicine...they don't really cut for the average man until something like this happens and they get a reality check....then they want the Calvary to rally...all rich people do this...the only people I've ever known to not think they were better than the average man was Mike Tyson, Tupac and Allen Iverson...tbh

04-30-2014, 02:21 PM
Same tbh

But Sterling had other businesses where his racism would negatively affect minorities. I'd rather him own the Clippers, than own apartments and refuse to rent to minorities.

Katherine Robinson
04-30-2014, 02:26 PM
492 US Billionaires in 2014

1 is black

The Gemini Method
04-30-2014, 02:27 PM
I would too. I mean, I doubt anyone would have any qualms about playing for Sterling. It is funny how all this outrage came out after the tapes were released. Yeah, and the fact that his beliefs have not been all that transparent is laughable. While some in the league continue to promote the wrong view of what it means to be black. But I digress, I'd play for a chance to be part of the 1%.

Trill Clinton
04-30-2014, 03:13 PM
more power to you but i'm taking the jim brown and ali route

http://i62.tinypic.com/fl8tjo.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2014, 03:18 PM
more power to you but i'm taking the jim brown and ali route

http://i62.tinypic.com/fl8tjo.jpg

take the money homie..you can be Jim Brown and Ali after you're 100 million dollars richer...:toast plus you can reach out to help all kinds of inner city kids with that dough....Kool gonna cash out....

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2014, 03:19 PM
You think M>S wouldn't work for Willie Black if Willie payed him 1 million...of course he would...all the poor KKK southerners would work for a rich black man in a minute if riches were offered...and since most KKK guys are homo's they'd willing offer up their asses as well :lol

Trill Clinton
04-30-2014, 03:25 PM
take the money homie..you can be Jim Brown and Ali after you're 100 million dollars richer...:toast plus you can reach out to help all kinds of inner city kids with that dough....Kool gonna cash out....

nah, fam. if i was coming into the league straight outta high school and the clippers drafted me, i'm pulling an eli manning/john elway and refusing to suit up for that george burns looking fossil.

Leetonidas
04-30-2014, 03:32 PM
Dude has a huge history of being a racist asshole. Not sure why everyone is up in arms and his players are trying to boycott him when a tape is released of him after his well documented history of racism, being sued for discrimination by the Fed and Elgin Baylor, as well as all the other quotes over time from him being a racist. Why would any black player sign in LA when a known racist is their owner then get buttmad when he acts racist?

Trill Clinton
04-30-2014, 03:38 PM
cuz most athletes are peanut brained jocks who aren't socially aware, duh.

Koolaid_Man
04-30-2014, 03:41 PM
nah, fam. if i was coming into the league straight outta high school and the clippers drafted me, i'm pulling an eli manning/john elway and refusing to suit up for that george burns looking fossil.

I can respect that...it's people like you that make me feel like shit at times...you're more real with your blackness...me I will sell out for 100 million not even 100...you can give me just 1 million...I can do a ton of extra investing and tricking with that shit....it's a shame I'm wired that way... more props to you homie :toast

Trill Clinton
04-30-2014, 03:46 PM
I can respect that...it's people like you that make me feel like shit at times...you're more real with your blackness...me I will sell out for 100 million not even 100...you can give me just 1 million...I can do a ton of extra investing and tricking with that shit....it's a shame I'm wired that way... more props to you homie :toast

:toast

Expert
04-30-2014, 03:56 PM
I understand your principal big homie but I would take the money...He could think I was all kind of niggas, bitches, assholes, muthafuckers, punks, flaming phaggots, I wouldn't give a shit once that million dollar contract is signed...because once it's signed I can have my feelings about him as well..that's he's a phaggot ass, cracker ass dick sucking, nigga creampie eating cuck...(he really is btw)

I guess I'm saying I wouldn't give a shit...as long as I'm getting that paper...people got all kinds of schemes going on in the world to cash out and if all I gotta do is work for a black hating dick sucking cuck...then cool sign me up :lol I'm serious than a muthafucker....sure I think it's morally wrong on a human level but fuck it give me that paper and kiss my black ass...

Fact is the NBA players I don't feel sorry for any of them...they just got their feelings hurt...while I've met many NBA players over the years they do act "privileged" on a day to day basis...so don't think for a second that CP3 or Blake wouldn't look down on you as a "regular" black man...so Sterling was only giving them a taste of their own medicine...they don't really cut for the average man until something like this happens and they get a reality check....then they want the Calvary to rally...all rich people do this...the only people I've ever known to not think they were better than the average man was Mike Tyson, Tupac and Allen Iverson...tbh
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/750x970/documents/0812041sterling2.gif

I think you're in this somewhere, and you're not Sterling or the Limo driver... but you were probably batting your eyes.