PDA

View Full Version : more annoying | internet athiests or jehovas witnesses

Trill Clinton
04-30-2014, 04:07 PM
both troll pretty hard. both are persistent with their trollish ways. both are buzzkillingtons. you can be in a thread giving praise to your higher power and the internet athiest will come in like

http://i57.tinypic.com/2u968e9.gif

or you might be about to take a nap and as soon as ya head hits the pillow, you hear the doorbell ring and someone knocking at the door at the same damn time. only to find out its 2 little old ladys with a stack of watchtower pamphlets coming by your house for the second time in a week:nope

Blake
04-30-2014, 04:41 PM
"prove there isn't a God" guy is usually entertaining.

Leetonidas
04-30-2014, 05:06 PM
Well you can choose not to go on the internet or read atheist related topics. But them Jehovah loving mothafuckas just come bother you at your house and try to keep you at the door talking to them. Easy choice imo

Clipper Nation
04-30-2014, 05:18 PM
I find constant race-baiters more annoying than both, tbh....

DJR210
04-30-2014, 05:25 PM
I find constant race-baiters more annoying than both, tbh....

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxiyu8Btb1qj3i85.gif

SnakeBoy
04-30-2014, 06:06 PM
Internet athiests no doubt. JW's are annoying but always polite and at least have the balls to state their beliefs to a persons face. Athiests won't say shit in person.

Spur-Addict
04-30-2014, 06:08 PM

:lmao

Spur-Addict
04-30-2014, 06:10 PM
Well you can choose not to go on the internet or read atheist related topics. But them Jehovah loving mothafuckas just come bother you at your house and try to keep you at the door talking to them. Easy choice imo

You don't have to answer the door, so in that light it's comparable to not entertaining internet atheists from my point of view.

xmas1997
04-30-2014, 06:13 PM
Seems like you have opposite ends of the poles here.
How can anyone say that one is worst than the other, they are both extremes and both fanatical.
I say put all of both of them in a huge arena, give them weapons of their choice, and let them duke it out, and may the best side win.
:lol

Reck
04-30-2014, 06:55 PM
Bro, if you dont want Jehovah's witness to come bother you just threaten them. They will go to their congregation and mark your house as dangerous and they will never go back.

Avante
04-30-2014, 07:09 PM
Nothing is more stupid than trying to talk religion on a site like this one.

Blake
04-30-2014, 07:21 PM
Nothing is more stupid than trying to talk religion on a site like this one.

Talking track on this site is definitely more stupid

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-30-2014, 07:32 PM

Joseph Kony
04-30-2014, 07:52 PM
Internet athiests no doubt. JW's are annoying but always polite and at least have the balls to state their beliefs to a persons face. Athiests won't say shit in person.

shut up faggot

Avante
04-30-2014, 07:58 PM

translation

I know this is off topic but as you know I'm always off topic, so tell me Avante what JC would have the fastest fantasy 4x1 team?

That's easy, that would be Barton.

Steve Mullings...Bernard Williams...Aaron Armstong...Tyson Gay

We have three sub10.00 sprinters there and Armstrong was a 10 low. No other JC can say that.

Blake
04-30-2014, 08:02 PM
translation

I know this is off topic but as you know I'm always off topic, so tell me Avante what JC would have the fastest fantasy 4x1 team?

That's easy, that would be Barton.

Steve Mullings...Bernard Williams...Aaron Armstong...Tyson Gay

We have three sub10.00 sprinters there and Armstrong was a 10 low. No other JC can say that.

stupid

Avante
04-30-2014, 08:07 PM
stupid

translation

I just can't stay on topic Avante, I come here to bother others, so tell me what about a fantasy 4x1 team out of Trinidad?

Here ya go little fella, since you can't stay on topic....ever!

Richard Thompson...Ato Boldon...Mike Agostini...Haseley Crawford

Clipper Nation
04-30-2014, 08:58 PM
translation

I just can't stay on topic Avante, I come here to bother others, so tell me what about a fantasy 4x1 team out of Trinidad?

Shut up faggot, nobody cares

DJR210
04-30-2014, 09:02 PM
translation

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/old2_zpsf8dbf1cf.jpg

The Reckoning
04-30-2014, 09:06 PM
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10174885_815908131770030_7363861842927184047_n.jpg

Avante
04-30-2014, 09:33 PM
Shut up faggot, nobody cares

As if anyone paid any attention to your dumbass at all, you are a..0....guy.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 09:44 AM
As if anyone paid any attention to your dumbass at all, you are a..0....guy.

That's a well known fact about CN.

They should just lock all the atheists and JWs up with each other and charge admission to watch them duke it out. They would make a fortune. It would be better than wrestling or a hockey game. They are each others' natural enemies kind of like roaches and wasps.

SnakeBoy
05-01-2014, 12:01 PM
That's a well known fact about CN.

They should just lock all the atheists and JWs up with each other and charge admission to watch them duke it out. They would make a fortune. It would be better than wrestling or a hockey game. They are each others' natural enemies kind of like roaches and wasps.

Nah, in person the atheist is too much of a coward. It would be boring.

JW "Give your life to Jesus before the end times arrive"
Atheist "well I'm not so sure god ex...uh ok I'll think about it"
JW "Only 144,000 people get to be in heaven, change your wicked ways"
Athiest "Well I don't...uh ok...thanks I didn't know that sir...uh...has anyone seen my stapler"

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 12:08 PM

Athiest "Well I don't...uh ok...thanks I didn't know that sir...uh...has anyone seen my stapler"

And the roach runs from the light.

Blake
05-01-2014, 12:22 PM

Atheist: "prove it"

that's really all there is to it

mrsmaalox
05-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Anything that requires me to stop what I'm doing to deal with personally, instead of a mere click on a keyboard, is infinitely more annoying.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 12:31 PM
Atheist: "prove it"

that's really all there is to it

Not true, they are like roaches, scampering from the light, if you were to be honest about it, and the JWs, huddling in their nests in the dark, are like wasps.
Both are totally, completely, and equally annoying.
You are just not honest about it is all.
I say put them all in an arena where the spectators are well protected, arm them, and then charge admission to see them fight it out and eradicate each other.
It would become the number one sport over night.

Blake
05-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Not true, they are like roaches, scampering from the light, if you were to be honest about it, and the JWs, huddling in their nests in the dark, are like wasps.
Both are totally, completely, and equally annoying.
You are just not honest about it is all.
I say put them all in an arena where the spectators are well protected, arm them, and then charge admission to see them fight it out and eradicate each other.
It would become the number one sport over night.

Gibberish

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Gibberish

Nope, the truth hurts.

Blake
05-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Nope, the truth hurts.

prove every line of your post is truth.

xmas1997
05-01-2014, 03:37 PM
prove every line of your post is truth.

Don't have to, by the unfortunate fact that you exist is proof enough.

Blake
05-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Don't have to, by the unfortunate fact that you exist is proof enough.

That doesn't make sense

xmas1997
05-11-2014, 11:42 AM
That doesn't make sense

Not surprised you say this, since "sense" isn't something you understand, never understood, and will never understand.
Sense is something you need before you can realize that you lack.
And this will always go way over your head.

DMC
05-11-2014, 11:54 AM
both troll pretty hard. both are persistent with their trollish ways. both are buzzkillingtons. you can be in a thread giving praise to your higher power and the internet athiest will come in like

or you might be about to take a nap and as soon as ya head hits the pillow, you hear the doorbell ring and someone knocking at the door at the same damn time. only to find out its 2 little old ladys with a stack of watchtower pamphlets coming by your house for the second time in a week:nope

Your threads are like the Watchtower magazines... they need shitty pictures and other antics to draw views, because you lack substance otherwise. You shine a more negative light on the black race with your antics here than any professed white person could.

DMC
05-11-2014, 12:00 PM

Actually I talk to the Mormons and the JW's and they generally go away with a different point of view. I think I've converted a few. They typically aren't prepared for the conversation they say they want, and when I start asking the difficult questions, they start fidgeting with their books and start sweating and inevitably fall back on faith. There's no reason to have a rational discussion that results in the need for faith in order to believe. Faith should come after belief. You cannot very well have faith in something you don't believe to be real.

I wait for them to paint themselves into an epidemiological corner with the faith/belief thing before I drop that bit on them. When I challenge the integrity of their thought process and show it as illogical, you can see the worry on their faces. Their eyes begin to search, they look at each other.. off they go.

xmas1997
05-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Looks like the poll is pretty conclusive, JWs are more annoying, closely followed by the atheists.
I would have thought they were roughly equal tbh.
The poll probably should have asked "who was more ignorant of the two" tbh.

xmas1997
08-08-2014, 11:12 AM
So where are all the annoying atheists on here?
Why are they so offended by theists that can't ever give us the same respect we accord them?
Are they just ignorant, or are they intrusive because of deep seated issues like an insecurity complex?
There has to be a reason they keep trying, and failing by the way, to "force" their negative beliefs down our throats instead of letting us all get along with the proper respect for each other's beliefs or disbelief.

RD2191
08-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Actually I talk to the Mormons and the JW's and they generally go away with a different point of view. I think I've converted a few. They typically aren't prepared for the conversation they say they want, and when I start asking the difficult questions, they start fidgeting with their books and start sweating and inevitably fall back on faith. There's no reason to have a rational discussion that results in the need for faith in order to believe. Faith should come after belief. You cannot very well have faith in something you don't believe to be real.

I wait for them to paint themselves into an epidemiological corner with the faith/belief thing before I drop that bit on them. When I challenge the integrity of their thought process and show it as illogical, you can see the worry on their faces. Their eyes begin to search, they look at each other.. off they go.
:lolWhat a load of shit.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2014, 11:28 AM

People that post shit like this ^

are really fuckin annoying "wanna be know it alls"

:lmao:lmao

DMC
08-08-2014, 12:18 PM
Not getting the sarcasm and "epidemiological" part... = dense/slow/typical/Mexican

xmas1997
08-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Not getting the sarcasm and "epidemiological" part... = dense/slow/typical/Mexican

You should have used blue font rather than assuming others would not take you at your word.
Posters misunderstand on here all the time, usually it is that troll blake and his troll buddies.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2014, 02:24 PM

Thinking that others don't get it -

instead of realizing it just wasn't funny/clever/witty at all and boring when you do it 24/7.

Blake
08-08-2014, 02:34 PM
You should have used blue font rather than assuming others would not take you at your word.
Posters misunderstand on here all the time, usually it is that troll blake and his troll buddies.

The sarcasm was easy to detect. You're just stupid.

Blake
08-08-2014, 02:34 PM

instead of realizing it just wasn't funny/clever/witty at all and boring when you do it 24/7.

xmas admitted he didn't get it.

You both are fucking idiots.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2014, 02:40 PM
xmas admitted he didn't get it.

You both are fucking idiots.

So , if I understand correctly;

You needed TWO fuckin' years AFTER you realized your wife was receiving extra-curricular COCK -

to decide if you really wanted to leave her?

And...if I understand correctly ...

YOU are labeling someone else an idiot?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

oh...uh....ok!

Blake
08-08-2014, 02:42 PM
No, that's not what happened.

Yes, you're a fucking idiot.

xmas1997
08-08-2014, 02:43 PM
So , if I understand correctly;

You needed TWO fuckin' years AFTER you realized your wife was receiving extra-curricular COCK -

to decide if you really wanted to leave her?

And...if I understand correctly ...

YOU are labeling someone else an idiot?

oh...uh....ok!

:lmao:rollin:lol:toast

silverblk mystix
08-08-2014, 02:44 PM

Ok, if YOU consider me and idiot - after the facts I just presented you regarding your whore wife which you wanted to remain with -

then I am on SOLID ground!

Thx cuck!

Blake
:lmao:rollin:lol:toast

^ indecent troll post

xmas1997
No, that's not what happened.

So says ST village idiot.

xmas1997
08-08-2014, 02:48 PM
^ indecent troll post

Nothing indecent or troll about it here.
You're just embarrassed that you have no sense of humor at all.
Mentally challenged is what you are!
Nothing to be ashamed of, own it.

Avante
08-08-2014, 03:10 PM
I'd feel better on a long boat ride with a bunch of JW's, they are far happier people than atheists are. I'd simply tell them...shut up about religion. While atheists are always grumpy.

I have talked with JW's. They are nice but totally lost.

Blake
08-08-2014, 03:11 PM
So says ST village idiot.

^ so says ST's village troll.

xmas1997
08-08-2014, 03:42 PM
I'd feel better on a long boat ride with a bunch of JW's, they are far happier people than atheists are. I'd simply tell them...shut up about religion. While atheists are always grumpy.

I have talked with JW's. They are nice but totally lost.

I have found this to be true too. They are way happier with their lot in life, while the atheists on this site are completely unhappy, gripe about every little thing, and feel compelled to prove some sort of fantasy superiority by the use of ridicule, false accusations, and insults when nothing else works.
Why do you suppose the atheists on this site in particular are that way?

Avante
08-08-2014, 03:49 PM
I have found this to be true too. They are way happier with their lot in life, while the atheists on this site are completely unhappy, gripe about every little thing, and feel compelled to prove some sort of fantasy superiority by the use of ridicule, false accusations, and insults when nothing else works.
Why do you suppose the atheists on this site in particular are that way?

Imagine living a life where nobody really celebrated Christmas/Easter for what they really are, then to have this..."oh yeah well can you prove it"....when all around them there are churchs and people feeling sorry for them. All these grumpy atheists here come from families where somebody did believe and had given up on them.

I've known tons and tons of people in my life, I've known multi millionares and junkies. There is absolutely no doubt the most miserale human beings I've ever encountered were atheists. You really do have to pity them, here they are in a relgious world playing..."well if you can't see something".....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, there is a tree outside the window bowing over, what can it be I don't see anything pushing it over.....ha~~~~~~~

xmas1997
08-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Imagine living a life where nobody really celebrated Christmas/Easter for what they really are, then to have this..."oh yeah well can you prove it"....when all around them there are churchs and people feeling sorry for them. All these grumpy atheists here come from families where somebody did believe and had given up on them.

I've known tons and tons of people in my life, I've known multi millionares and junkies. There is absolutely no doubt the most miserale human beings I've ever encountered were atheists. You really do have to pity them, here they are in a relgious world playing..."well if you can't see something".....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, there is a tree outside the window bowing over, what can it be I don't see anything pushing it over.....ha~~~~~~~

Yet they have blind faith in science with no proof of their own, and have the gall to criticize people for having faith in God.

Blake
08-08-2014, 04:07 PM
Yet they have blind faith in science with no proof of their own, and have the gall to criticize people for having faith in God.

damn you're stupid. Just stupid.

Avante
08-08-2014, 04:11 PM

What's really comical is they don't seem to know just how many times science has been totally wrong about things. The science of 1950 was totally different than it is today, how come? Yep....they were wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xmas1997
08-08-2014, 04:12 PM
damn you're stupid. Just stupid.

Then where is your proof that science is right?
You can't produce any.
You are merely taking their word for it.
Thus you are using faith.

Blizzardwizard
08-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Bumping thread specifically to create another troll argument...

DMC
08-08-2014, 05:39 PM
People that post shit like this ^

are really fuckin annoying "wanna be know it alls"

:lmao:lmao

:lolWhat a load of shit.

Stew on that.

xmas1997
08-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Stew on that.

To stew on racial BS I doubt is an intelligent exercise. More like an exercise in futility.

bigzak25
08-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Internet atheists don't go away. They win.

DMC
08-08-2014, 07:11 PM
To stew on racial BS I doubt is an intelligent exercise. More like an exercise in futility.
Mexican isn't a race.

xmas1997
08-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Internet atheists don't go away. They win.

They sure are annoying. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to put limitations on their curiosity and imagination for the sake of empiricism.

RD2191
08-08-2014, 07:15 PM

They sure are annoying. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to put limitations on their curiosity and imagination for the sake of empiricism.
Have you noticed that most of them are huge vaginas They're all scared to show their face or attend a gtg. Wonder why that is.

Buddy Mignon
08-08-2014, 07:17 PM
No... Christians are by far the worse. You sneeze... "God bless ya." You loan em $50... "Thank ya Jesus." No motherfucker, thank me. I took this chick to dinner once and she broke down into like a five minute prayer... I just start eating. You go on a dating site and all these whores with five kids by three different fathers are demanding "and you must be Christian." I had a bitch tell be she was a born again virgin.

xmas1997
08-08-2014, 07:29 PM
No... Christians are by far the worse. You sneeze... "God bless ya." You loan em $50... "Thank ya Jesus." No motherfucker, thank me. I took this chick to dinner once and she broke down into like a five minute prayer... I just start eating. You go on a dating site and all these whores with five kids by three different fathers are demanding "and you must be Christian." I had a bitch tell be she was a born again virgin.

I think you are making huge generalizations due to your bias.
When I was an atheist, I noticed obnoxious "believers", but as a theist, I notice many more atheists with chips on their shoulders.
Oddly enough, of most of the fanatical atheists I have come across, the worst are on this site.

florige
08-09-2014, 08:49 AM
I grew up a JW, got baptized the whole nine. But I was really never into it. When I was a young child I liked it because all my friends were there and their motto is it's "damaging" to hang out with "worldly" people who are not enshrined within their organization. So all my friends were really only within the Kingdom Hall. As I got older I quickly got disinterested in the whole organized religion concept and really only went to the meetings if there happened to be a girl there I was interested in trying to bang. I haven't been to a Hall in almost 12 years. My brother still is deeply involved with them. He sometimes tries to "preach" to me telling me how I would be so much happier if I came back (:rolleyes), usually I just ignore him and change the subject to something else. Then I will usually go another 8 or so months before I hear from him again. lol

DMC
08-09-2014, 11:51 AM
I think you are making huge generalizations due to your bias.
When I was an atheist, I noticed obnoxious "believers", but as a theist, I notice many more atheists with chips on their shoulders.
Oddly enough, of most of the fanatical atheists I have come across, the worst are on this site.

The "when I was an atheist" comments always make me chuckle. It generally means "when I wasn't going to church".

DMC
08-09-2014, 11:53 AM

Do you suck dick? If not, why not?

johnsmith
08-09-2014, 01:00 PM
One of my good friends is a big time JW. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him because he could take most everyone to the shed with his biblical knowledge.

xmas1997
08-09-2014, 05:01 PM
The "when I was an atheist" comments always make me chuckle. It generally means "when I wasn't going to church".

Not in my case, and not in my experience either.

Do you suck dick? If not, why not?

It is generally accepted that most sciences rely on empiricism, especially the natural sciences.
Curiosity basically is the desire to learn about things, and imagination is generally the forming of mental images about creative aspects, both of these are central to, and especially for, the theoretical sciences.

DMC
08-09-2014, 11:56 PM
Not in my case, and not in my experience either.

It is generally accepted that most sciences rely on empiricism, especially the natural sciences.
Curiosity basically is the desire to learn about things, and imagination is generally the forming of mental images about creative aspects, both of these are central to, and especially for, the theoretical sciences.
You're the person who thinks science is a class.

DMC
08-09-2014, 11:57 PM
One of my good friends is a big time JW. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him because he could take most everyone to the shed with his biblical knowledge.
No disrespect, but the only Biblical knowledge is the text itself and that's just memorizing passages. Exegesis is just opinion.

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 09:55 AM
You're the person who thinks science is a class.

I never said science was a class, nor thought it.
Straw man on your part, your posts show you are fond of that.
Physics and psychology were my majors in college after letting go of pre-med.
I have always had a healthy respect for science, and I also realize the value of imagination and curiosity to science as well as having an open inquisitive mind, something you would do well to strive for and nurture.

DMC
08-10-2014, 12:43 PM
Psychology major :lmao

"letting go of premed" :lmao

"they" :lmao

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 12:58 PM
Psychology major :lmao

"letting go of premed" :lmao

"they" :lmao

Are you loonytoons, or what?
:lmao:rollin:lol

DMC
08-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Because medicine isn't a part of science... :lmao

Liberal arts major :lmao

"they" :lmao:lmao

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Because medicine isn't a part of science... :lmao

Liberal arts major :lmao

"they" :lmao:lmao

You dearly love being no better than loonytoons, don't you?
It's okay, probably not your fault.
We make allowances for your limitations.

DMC
08-10-2014, 01:51 PM
You dearly love being no better than loonytoons, don't you?
It's okay, probably not your fault.
We make allowances for your limitations.
You really had to come back and edit that?

Why do trolls have poor spelling and grammar?

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 02:14 PM
You really had to come back and edit that?

Why do trolls have poor spelling and grammar?

I decided to be kind and temper my judgement of you, but I probably should have let it stand, caustic as it was.
But you really should direct that question toward yourself for greater credibility.
And while you're at it, ask yourself if your closed mindedness is learned or genetic.

DMC
08-10-2014, 02:23 PM
I decided to be kind and temper my judgement of you, but I probably should have let it stand, caustic as it was.
But you really should direct that question toward yourself for greater credibility.
And while you're at it, ask yourself if your closed mindedness is learned or genetic.
Psychology major who claims science is unknowable calling an engineering major "closed minded" :lmao

Gave up on that medical school dream did ya? Bet you weren't lonely there in psychology class though, with all the lesbians and other med and engineering school dropouts.

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 02:36 PM
Psychology major who claims science is unknowable calling an engineering major "closed minded" :lmao

Gave up on that medical school dream did ya? Bet you weren't lonely there in psychology class though, with all the lesbians and other med and engineering school dropouts.

I dropped the psy. major after realizing how nebulous it was. IMHO it shouldn't be considered a science.

I guess you would be an authority on lesbians, as well as med, and eng. sch. dropouts though.

I didn't know that about you, but it makes sense now.

Thanks for the letting us all know.

Still nursing that closed mind I see.

DMC
08-10-2014, 02:51 PM
"Physics and psychology were my majors in college after letting go of pre-med." (1st line of reasoning)

"I dropped the psy. major after realizing how nebulous it was. IMHO it shouldn't be considered a science." (2nd line of reasoning.. science is non-nebulous)

Your 3rd line of reasoning is that science is faith based.

You don't know whether to shit or go blind.

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 03:00 PM
"Physics and psychology were my majors in college after letting go of pre-med." (1st line of reasoning)

"I dropped the psy. major after realizing how nebulous it was. IMHO it shouldn't be considered a science." (2nd line of reasoning.. science is non-nebulous)

Your 3rd line of reasoning is that science is faith based.

You don't know whether to shit or go blind.

I sincerely do pity you.

You have no idea about logic, and even less about reading comprehension.

All of your conclusions are ad hominems and you have no idea about that either.

I am sorry all of this went waaaay over your head.

I will definitely dumb it all down for you in the future.

EDIT: By the way, you should really just calm down, take a few deep breaths, you are getting way too upset over simple message board banter for your own good, emotional responses are not helping your cause one bit.

DMC
08-10-2014, 06:16 PM
I sincerely do pity you.

You have no idea about logic, and even less about reading comprehension.

All of your conclusions are ad hominems and you have no idea about that either.

I am sorry all of this went waaaay over your head.

I will definitely dumb it all down for you in the future.

EDIT: By the way, you should really just calm down, take a few deep breaths, you are getting way too upset over simple message board banter for your own good, emotional responses are not helping your cause one bit.

All that editing you're doing tells me you're probably not even sitting down. You're up walking around, probably yelling at the monitor.

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 10:24 PM
All that editing you're doing tells me you're probably not even sitting down. You're up walking around, probably yelling at the monitor.

I'm glad your fantasy world entertains you so much.
Maybe you'll find God, if you're lucky.
Then you'll be even more confused.

Edit: Just for you since you love them so much. :lol

m>s
08-10-2014, 10:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-5NGgGg4t8

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 10:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-5NGgGg4t8

Talk about lost in fantasy worlds.

spurraider21
08-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Have you noticed that most of them are huge vaginas They're all scared to show their face or attend a gtg. Wonder why that is.
because im not buying plane tickets for a fucking ST gtg

xmas1997
08-11-2014, 12:26 PM

Nobody really expects you to go, especially if you live outside San Antonio, but you are always welcome.

xmas1997
08-11-2014, 12:28 PM

The hugest vaginas are the ones who live in San Antonio and are too scared to go, some of those however have valid excuses.
Blake has no excuse and is the biggest vagina of all.

Trill Clinton
08-11-2014, 12:48 PM
my cousin who is a pastor was telling me about a couple who approached him last week and asked if he would marry them at his church. he said he asks every couple he marries to engage in FREE marriage counseling with him for a month before he does the ceremony. he doesn't want to marry couples who aren't equally yoked. anyways, he goes on with his questions and asks them what church they're members of...thats when they tell him they're athiests

http://i57.tinypic.com/15riqls.gif

so he asks them if they think its hypocritical to be married in a church by an ordained minister and they said nohttp://i58.tinypic.com/10r2ul2.png

of course he told them he could not marry them nor allow them to use his church as a venue for their weddinghttp://i57.tinypic.com/jrg2rr.png

i've never been to an athiest funeral. i wonder if they put in their will to NOT hold a religious ceremony. no reverand, bishop, etc. no church. no reading from a bible or quran. anyone ever been to an atheist funeral care to enlighten a young king?

RD2191
08-11-2014, 12:51 PM
my cousin who is a pastor was telling me about a couple who approached him last week and asked if he would marry them at his church. he said he asks every couple he marries to engage in FREE marriage counseling with him for a month before he does the ceremony. he doesn't want to marry couples who aren't equally yoked. anyways, he goes on with his questions and asks them what church they're members of...thats when they tell him they're athiests

http://i57.tinypic.com/15riqls.gif

so he asks them if they think its hypocritical to be married in a church by an ordained minister and they said nohttp://i58.tinypic.com/10r2ul2.png

of course he told them he could not marry them nor allow them to use his church as a venue for their weddinghttp://i57.tinypic.com/jrg2rr.png

i've never been to an athiest funeral. i wonder if they put in their will to NOT hold a religious ceremony. no reverand, bishop, etc. no church. no reading from a bible or quran. anyone ever been to an atheist funeral care to enlighten a young king?

RD2191
08-11-2014, 12:52 PM

The hugest vaginas are the ones who live in San Antonio and are too scared to go, some of those however have valid excuses.
Blake has no excuse and is the biggest vagina of all.
Indeed he is. :lol

RD2191
08-11-2014, 12:52 PM
You get on that plane.

xmas1997
08-11-2014, 01:06 PM

Been to a couple unfortunately, and neither were buried, they were cremated and friends and family spoke up and told non religious homilies.