PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Lebron Got His 3 Peat Gift Wrapped - Proving Yet Again How Easy He Has It

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2014, 09:39 AM
this is what I'm talking about....dude got it easy as fuck...his first title was on a locked out season...his second was fucking gift wrap by Tim Duncan and the Spurs if I've ever seen one....what a SHAME....and this one will be downright laughable....because Toronto will beat the Nets one of two teams that was pretty much guaranteed to stop Miami and ATL will beat the Pacers the other team that was pretty much guaranteed to stop Miami...what's so gotdam hilarious is that once these scrub teams beat the Nets and Pacers they will go on to fucking shit the bed in the next round....beating these teams will be there title moment...it happens all the time...it reminds me of when OKC FINALLY beat the Lakers and then went on to shit the bed in the finals....this shit is ridiculous...Lebron walks into his 3rd straight title....dude got it easy as fuck....:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-01-2014, 01:17 PM
SA will beat them in 5-6. & there will be no doubts of Duncan superiority to Kobe

Thebesteva
05-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Yeah, Lebron has it ridiculously gifted. I'm not saying the young buck isnt very talented or a great, he is. But a lot of us would gain a ton more respect for him if he had a tough road to the championship. Again, its not his fault, but I have never seen so many damn things click into place for someone to have such a fucking easy road.

Bynumite
05-01-2014, 02:03 PM
And then Lebron nut huggers still say "watered-down era" as an argument against MJ :lol

Lebeta has the red carpet treatment all the way to the Finals.

ambchang
05-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Not as easy as having MVPau and ShaqVP winning titles and then taking the glory.

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Yeah, Lebron has it ridiculously gifted. I'm not saying the young buck isnt very talented or a great, he is. But a lot of us would gain a ton more respect for him if he had a tough road to the championship. Again, its not his fault, but I have never seen so many damn things click into place for someone to have such a fucking easy road.
going through the celtics and the bulls just to get to the 2011 finals was impressive imo, although they didn't win it that year. squashing OKC that easily is impressive no matter how you spin it, and while it took a choke, the spurs were a great opponent tbh

StrengthAndHonor
05-01-2014, 02:46 PM
2011 Celtics was pretty much done, and that Bulls team was seriously one of the weakest #1 seed in recent history, quite similar to the 2014 Pacers tbh :lol

resistanze
05-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Yeah going through the Jazz, Rockets, Nuggets and Magic is where legends are made.

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Yeah going through the Jazz, Rockets, Nuggets and Magic is where legends are made.

if your dumbass want to make any sense talk to me about who Kobe and the Lakers went through in the West en-route to their 3 peat and then we can talk...:lol

Thebesteva
05-01-2014, 03:52 PM
2011 Celtics was pretty much done, and that Bulls team was seriously one of the weakest #1 seed in recent history, quite similar to the 2014 Pacers tbh :lol

Seriously, I have no idea what my nigga Grigor is talking about, OKC part is true though.

Clipper Nation
05-01-2014, 03:53 PM
1986-87 Lakers' path to a title:

First Round - Nuggets (37-45)
Second Round - Warriors (42-40)
WCF - Sonics (39-43)
Combined record: 118-128

After that cupcake run, Lakerfan has zero right to scoff at any other team's path ever :lmao

resistanze
05-01-2014, 04:08 PM
if your dumbass want to make any sense talk to me about who Kobe and the Lakers went through in the West en-route to their 3 peat and then we can talk...:lol

I don't talk about Shaq's teams my nigga

TampaDude
05-01-2014, 04:41 PM
1986-87 Lakers' path to a title:

First Round - Nuggets (37-45)
Second Round - Warriors (42-40)
WCF - Sonics (39-43)
Combined record: 118-128

After that cupcake run, Lakerfan has zero right to scoff at any other team's path ever :lmao

Dayum... :lol

Franklin
05-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Nets will advance to the 2nd round through the Raptors I think.