PDA

View Full Version : OT: Posters Of The Month 5/1/14

monosylab1k
05-01-2014, 12:44 PM
Since the usual elite level posters are being persecuted by the dictatorship of the mods, i'll do the honors.

1. HarlemHeat37 - even under ban, he's in everyone's head. Every new troll that posts immediately gets flooded with "obviously this troll is HH37". Paranoia has set in and everybody is looking over their shoulder for him, tbh..

2. thunderup - another banned poster that people can't stop talking about. He and HH are working the troll game with masterful precision, tbh..

3. Findog - the return of the original Spurfan killer is always a welcome sight, tbh..

4. BermudaSooner - the small body of work from him is some of the funniest shit i've seen in the NBA forum lately tbh..

5. irishock - continuing to irritate and dominate like a true Elite Company man, tbh..

Malik Hairston
05-01-2014, 12:47 PM
:lol good list, can't disagree with any of the choices, tbh..

Of course you didn't include yourself due to your well-known humility, but you certainly would be up there..

BermudaSooner's a promising newcomer, I don't know how he even thinks of the trolling material he's been posting:lol..

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2014, 12:47 PM
So when did you go through with the sex change operation...

Malik Hairston
05-01-2014, 12:49 PM
beta? The second Greek letter? Mmmm...OK.

Oh...so you replaced the O in "OKC" with the word Meth. Hmmm...so clever. I hope you do well in the 4th grade next year.

This shit is genius, tbh:lmao..

Kawhi
05-01-2014, 12:50 PM
What about the worst posters? Lazy asshole

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Mono should be first. That is all.

rogues
05-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Mono showing why he's still Elite with this magnificent list..

whitemamba
05-01-2014, 12:57 PM
irishock is a good mention tbh.

RD2191
05-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Thunderup is a faggot.

monosylab1k
05-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Mono should be first. That is all.

Thank you, son, god bless

monosylab1k
05-01-2014, 01:01 PM
What about the worst posters? Lazy asshole

Too many bad ones to pick just 5. If you didn't make the top 5 then just assume you're a shitty poster.

Venti Quattro
05-01-2014, 01:02 PM
I just always skim these poster of the month lists but I enjoy reading the worst poster of the month list and the reason/s behind it

Kawhi
05-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Thunderup is a faggot.
This is true

Malik Hairston
05-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Too many bad ones to pick just 5. If you didn't make the top 5 then just assume you're a shitty poster.

Koon Bob Love is a staple on the worst posters list, tbh..

rogues
05-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Along with Kawhi, Frizzell, and robdiaz, these are fixtures to that list..how are you holding up, tbh?..lifting weights, playing basketball?

Malik Hairston
05-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Along with Kawhi, Frizzell, and robdiaz, these are fixtures to that list..how are you holding up, tbh?..lifting weights, playing basketball?

Yep, enjoying the playoffs..have a good troll bomb I'm going to drop soon, too, waiting for the proper time, I'll fill you in on it soon:lol..

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Fuck you monosylab1k

Thebesteva
05-01-2014, 01:34 PM

Hands down tbh

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 02:11 PM

:lol how do you rank that company, tbh?.. I can see why Mono didn't bother
PS: A certain poster will post 'ugh circle jerking' in this thread soon

sook
05-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Findog sighting always nice to see :tu

KoolAid Mans Brother
05-01-2014, 02:39 PM

Agreed. Koon Bob Love is the worst poster on this site, and possibly the entire internet.

dallasmaverickslose
05-01-2014, 06:40 PM
:depressed

Clipper Nation
05-01-2014, 06:42 PM
:lol Frizzle would be 1-5 on the worst list....

LkrFan
05-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Fuck you monosylab1k (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5048)
^

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Sup, bitch?

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 06:58 PM
:lol I was talking about Hi-Fi, but no surprise you had to take the bait, once again, per par, even though you weren't even the fucking target this time:lol..

Clipper Nation
05-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Sup, bitch?
http://i.imgur.com/PJ7mfuU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/M67CIsy.png

rogues
:lol I was talking about Hi-Fi, but no surprise you had to take the bait, once again, per par, even though you weren't even the fucking target this time:lol..
I saw what you were doing:lol..

Kool Bob Love
I see that the EC can't keep my name out of there post. That's gotta count for something. :tu

Props to everyone who made the list. :tu

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 07:02 PM
I see that the EC can't keep my name out of there post. That's gotta count for something. :tu

:lol do vanilla posters around here have any pride at all?

"Hey, they're laughing at me, but at least I'm being noticed!!"

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 07:03 PM

Yeah but so what? Not like any of these poster got real say in the real world. To busy attending spurs games brah. Ask Harlem. :tu

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 07:06 PM
nothing like that. i'm not retarded enough to play the troll game. if you post, you're :cry baited :cry, and if you don't post, you're :cry avoiding this thread like the plague :cry. no interest in that bullshit. carry on though

rogues
05-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Phillip's schtick is being jacked left and right, tbh..people could at least cite the source..these motherfuckers are some intellectually dishonest scrubs..

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 07:08 PM
Plus it's a list of posters on a internet meassege board. Not like I gotta put this shit in my portfolio.

My family is great. Health is great. Life is great. :tu

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Phillip (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15120)'s schtick is being jacked left and right, tbh..people could at least cite the source..these motherfuckers are some intellectually dishonest scrubs..

Didnt you act like Harlem at one point? You owe him. Without him giving you his account no one would have given 2shits about you.

rogues
05-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Plus it's a list of posters on a internet meassege board. Not like I gotta put this shit in my portfolio.

My family is great. Health is great. Life is great. :tu
:cry "These rankings and poster quality perceptions do not phase me one but!" :cry
:cry "I'm cool cause my Mommeh and Daddeh tell me I am!" :cry

rogues
05-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Didnt you act like Harlem at one point? You owe him. Without him giving you his account no one would have given 2shits about you.
I cited him and he knew the ploy, tbh..you on the other hand jack schticks without regard for life..you have nothing else..hence, vanilla..

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 07:15 PM
I cited him and he knew the ploy, tbh..you on the other hand jack schticks without regard for life..you have nothing else..hence, vanilla..

It's the closest he can ever get to being white, :lol..

Clipper Nation
05-01-2014, 07:17 PM

:lol Truth bombs, way too many vanilla posters around here who grab at any table scraps of relevance....

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 07:17 PM

You didn't cite Phillip just now? Pot calling kettle black?

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 07:18 PM
:lol Truth bombs, way too many vanilla posters around here who grab at any table scraps of relevance....

Dale's somewhere in Arizona smiling at this post.

Wiz
05-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Do you guys ever go outside? srs question

rogues
05-01-2014, 07:22 PM
You didn't cite Phillip just now? Pot calling kettle black?
Phillip's schtick is putting the ":cry" emoticon between the words in a take..you are so clueless and dumb:lol..

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Phillip's schtick is putting the ":cry" emoticon between the words in a take..you are so clueless and dumb:lol..

God do you know everyone shtick? How many hours do you spend on here honest question?

Aztecfan03
05-01-2014, 07:29 PM

Everyone laughs at you too.

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Everyone laughs at you too.

Notice how he had to jump in after the EC posted? Kinda like the ugly fat girl the fine females keep around to look better.

Aztecfan03
05-01-2014, 07:32 PM
Notice how he had to jump in after the EC posted? Kinda like the ugly fat girl the fine females keep around to look better.

:lol

rogues
05-01-2014, 07:35 PM
God do you know everyone shtick? How many hours do you spend on here honest question?
How did you know to jack Phillip's schtick?..I honestly don't know how to mock your lack of intelligence, tbh..you don't even think when you post..use your head, boy..

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 07:39 PM
How did you know to jack Phillip (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15120)'s schtick?..I honestly don't know how to mock your lack of intelligence, tbh..you don't even think when you post..use your head, boy..

So you do know everyone shtick? And you spend countless of hours on spurstalk?

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 07:41 PM
So you do know everyone shtick? And you spend countless of hours on spurstalk?

You'd just have to learn to read, I know it's impossible for a man of the black race, but

rogues
05-01-2014, 07:42 PM
You'd just have to learn to read, I know it's impossible for a man of the black race, but
:lmao..

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 07:49 PM
EC is full of losers that aren't even fans of the spurs.

Malik is a Canadian heat fan.
iris is also a Canadian mavs fan.
rouges is a thunder fan.

They have multiple accounts on here. Which is pathetic.
They prop each other up to feel better about posting on a spurs message broad.
They are more than likely all introverts. Which means they talk online more than real life.

They get banned and still find ways to post here. Cringe worthy.

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 07:51 PM
EC is full of losers that aren't even fans of the spurs.

Malik is a Canadian heat fan.
iris is also a Canadian mavs fan.
rouges is a thunder fan.

They have multiple accounts on here. Which is pathetic.
They prop each other up to feel better about posting on a spurs message broad.
They are more than likely are introverts. Which means they talk online more than real life.

They get banned and still find ways to post here. Cringe worthy.

^All of that + they're in your head.

rogues
05-01-2014, 07:54 PM
^All of that + they're in your head.
:lol Meltdown, tbh..not to mention hypocrisy..he obviously operates the Wiz troll..

:cry "Multiple accounts on here!" :cry

Wiz
05-01-2014, 07:56 PM
:lol Meltdown, tbh..not to mention hypocrisy..he obviously operates the Wiz troll..

:cry "Multiple accounts on here!" :cryI thought I was No lyfe scrub, make up your mind faggot

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 08:00 PM
Since the usual elite level posters are being persecuted by the dictatorship of the mods, i'll do the honors.

1. HarlemHeat37 - even under ban, he's in everyone's head. Every new troll that posts immediately gets flooded with "obviously this troll is HH37". Paranoia has set in and everybody is looking over their shoulder for him, tbh..

2. thunderup - another banned poster that people can't stop talking about. He and HH are working the troll game with masterful precision, tbh.

5. irishock - continuing to irritate and dominate like a true Elite Company man, tbh..

I fit each and every trait of the EC. Proof ITT.

1. Rogues just accuse me of having a troll account. Wiz (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44518) :lol

2. My name is posted multiple times on the 1st page.

5. All 3 are mad at me for some unknown reason.

i win.:toast

MeloHype
05-01-2014, 08:06 PM
I fit each and every trait of the EC. Proof ITT.

1. Rogues just accuse me of having a troll account. Wiz (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44518) :lol

2. My name is posted multiple times on the 1st page.

5. All 3 are mad at me for some unknown reason.

i win.:toast
:toast

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 08:28 PM
:toast

Triple double no assist. :toast

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 08:41 PM

:cry "Multiple accounts on here!" :cry
lol stealing Phillip's shtick without citing him. do you have any original material?

rogues
05-01-2014, 08:51 PM
lol stealing Phillip's shtick without citing him.

Read more, post less..

Phillip's schtick is putting the ":cry" emoticon between the words in a take..

Thebesteva
05-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Yeah but so what? Not like any of these poster got real say in the real world. To busy attending spurs games brah. Ask Harlem. :tu

Damn man, everyone is picking on you.

http://i0.wp.com/apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/dr-evil-crying1.gif

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Read more, post less..
everybody is aware that its philp's shtick. you got butthurt because "we didn't cite it" :cry

rogues
05-01-2014, 09:01 PM
everybody is aware that its philp's shtick. you got butthurt because "we didn't cite it" :cry
:lol Philo with the irrelevant "Let me post in here to whore attention and Philo up things a bit even though I make no sense" bads..

Thebesteva
05-01-2014, 09:07 PM

:lol Philo with the irrelevant "Let me post in here to whore attention and Philo up things a bit even though I make no sense" bads..

Guys, I gotta be like Michael Jackson from Beat it and stop you two from fighting. Kayrapet, Thunder pls :cry

http://michaeljacksonanimatedgifs.com/images/portfolio/mj9.gif

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:09 PM
:cry i have nowhere to go so i'm just going to say philo and put an emoticon. i hope irish comments with ":lmao.." so i can feel better

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Damn man, everyone is picking on you.

:lmao

How you been Eva?

rogues
05-01-2014, 09:13 PM
:cry i have nowhere to go so i'm just going to say philo and put an emoticon. i hope irish comments with ":lmao.." so i can feel better
You still make no sense..it was literally me and Clipper Nation who made the schtick..it was a modification from Mono's schtick..we just added the ":cry" emoticons..tell me something you've done in this forum other than quote every take with the intention of starting shitty back and forth attention whore bads..

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:16 PM
You still make no sense..it was literally me and Clipper Nation who made the schtick..it was a modification from Mono's schtick..we just added the ":cry" emoticons..tell me something you've done in this forum other than quote every take with the intention of starting shitty back and forth attention whore bads..
not really. you whined when i used :cry phillip's shtick :cry and you went on to do the same. just pointed it out, nothing about attention

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 09:16 PM

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:17 PM

:cry thanks best bud :cry

http://i.imgur.com/vDxJOf6.gif

Thebesteva

How you been Eva?

Ive been good, just about the best

:king

Kool Bob Love

http://31.media.tumblr.com/4a9239820f7bc59234b249c8d40aa822/tumblr_mvpv7kcF2H1sgwgo2o1_250.gif

rogues
not really. you whined when i used :cry phillip's shtick" and you went on to do the same. just pointed it out, nothing about attention
Actually, yes..do some research and know what you're talking about, tbh..this is why you need to take DD's advice on biting on every single take..read more, post less..

Clipper Nation
05-01-2014, 09:18 PM
not really. you whined when i used :cry phillip's shtick :cry and you went on to do the same. just pointed it out, nothing about attention

Do you get text alerts from your phone whenever anyone replies to you, Philo? Literally a second later you're right here Philo-ing it up :lol

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Actually, yes..do some research and know what you're talking about, tbh..this is why you need to take DD's advice on biting on every single take..read more, post less..
i dont play the troll game. i comment where i see fit. if you dont wanna see it, feel free to be a bitch and use the ignore function

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 09:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vDxJOf6.gif

Now what really stirs the pot is would I have :lmao..'ed if you hadn't called me out for no reason?

Sit down, think about it.

Splits

http://i.imgur.com/ZGsKad8.gif

spurraider21
Do you get text alerts from your phone whenever anyone replies to you, Philo? Literally a second later you're right here Philo-ing it up :lol
here let me save you faggots the time

Thebesteva
05-01-2014, 09:20 PM

Clipper Nation
05-01-2014, 09:21 PM
here let me save you faggots the time

Damn, can't decide who's in Philo's head more: the EC, or the Patriots :downspin:

spurraider21
Now what really stirs the pot is would I have :lmao..'ed if you hadn't called me out for no reason?

Sit down, think about it.
i really couldn't care less

rogues
i dont play the troll game. i comment where i see fit. if you dont wanna see it, feel free to be a bitch and use the ignore function
BD doesn't ignore, tbh..that's for pussies..All I'm getting at is don't attempt arguing when people call you out for being a shitty poster that brings nothing to the table.

IrisHockey
:lol this guy is so clueless. He's having a mental breakdown from not being the best spurstalker around, anxiously checking threads to reply to every shot at him, not getting the right burn on Monosylab1k

*-Credit to Dic*

Kool Bob Love
Damn, can't decide who's in Philo's head more: the EC, or the Patriots :downspin:

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 09:22 PM
:lol this guy is so clueless. He's having a mental breakdown from not being the best spurstalker around, anxiously checking threads to reply to every shot at him, not getting the right burn on Monosylab1k

*-Credit to Dic*

...:lmao

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 09:22 PM
BD doesn't ignore, tbh..that's for pussies..All I'm getting at is don't attempt arguing when people call you out for being a shitty poster that brings nothing to the table.

:lmao....

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 09:23 PM

:rollin

rogues
05-01-2014, 09:24 PM
The cuck is back, tbh..

spurraider21
aaaand the meltdown card. excellent work. usually clippernation goes to that 3 posts in. props for having the restraint to wait this long tbh

Kool Bob Love
The cuck is back, tbh..

rogues

*-Credit to Dic*
:lol Is this a quote or yours?

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 09:25 PM
:lol Is this a quote or yours?

That nigga BUMP's :lol

Clipper Nation
05-01-2014, 09:25 PM
aaaand the meltdown card. excellent work. usually clippernation goes to that 3 posts in. props for having the restraint to wait this long tbh

Who played the meltdown card? You're now so deep into your Philo-ing that you're imagining posts I never made :lol

Kawhi
05-01-2014, 09:26 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081222171126/uncyclopedia/images/9/91/Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongcat.J PG
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081222171126/uncyclopedia/images/9/91/Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongcat.J PG

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Who played the meltdown card? You're now so deep into your Philo-ing that you're imagining posts I never made :lol
irish saying mental breakdown, which is essentially the same as meltdown.

Splits
05-01-2014, 09:27 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/lol.gif

spurraider21
is it weird that i'm always able to completely derail your threads or what? :lol

Clipper Nation
irish saying mental breakdown, which is essentially the same as meltdown.

Yeah, but what do I have to do with it?

rogues
05-01-2014, 09:28 PM
:lol BUMP regulating..Jason Witten no helmet*..

Literature Cite:
BUMP
Spurstalk, NBA forum
Circa 2011

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 09:28 PM
:lol this boy literally added "usually CN does it within 3 posts" after that statement, now he's trying to spin it on me.

MeloHype
05-01-2014, 09:29 PM
:lol

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:33 PM
not spinning anything :lol. i made that post after yours, irish. i also happened to mention that CN calls everything a meltdown. its ok, i enjoy these philo discussions. lets keep going

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 09:33 PM
:rollin

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 09:37 PM
rofl clearly intended for CN, conveniently spinning it on me. Even Westbrook's court vision can see that.

its ok, i enjoy these philo discussions. lets keep going

:lol of course you do, after DMC called you a whore you took it like you were some sort of a pornstar. Now that you've realized that's your only worth on this forum, you're blatantly stirring shit up for attention, quoting EC members out of nowhere is the best place to start. You have no sense of self-esteem, it seems :lol.

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:39 PM
rofl clearly intended for CN, conveniently spinning it on me. Even Westbrook's court vision can see that.

:lol of course you do, after DMC called you a whore you took it like you were some sort of a pornstar. Now that you've realized that's your only worth on this forum, you're blatantly stirring shit up for attention, quoting EC members out of nowhere is the best place to start. You have no sense of self-esteem, it seems :lol.
unlike a certain group of posters i dont base my self esteem on how many friends i make in a sports forum :lmao

if my post was intended for CN i would have posted it directly after his or i would have quoted him. i equated your mental breakdown comment to CN's typical meltdown proclamations. even a dimwit would be able to connect those dots

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 09:40 PM
:lol again, at every shot taken at him he has done nothing but defer to the EC talk. You really can't get us off your mind.

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:41 PM
:lol again, at every shot taken at him he has done nothing but defer to the EC talk. You really can't get us off your mind.
and vice versa. look at where this thread has been for the last 3 pages

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:41 PM
why is it that on demand, whenever i feel like it, i can turn any thread i want into you fucks chasing your tails trying to attack me :lol. let me know who is in who's head though.

think about it

Kawhi
05-01-2014, 09:42 PM
:lol again, at every shot taken at him he has done nothing but defer to the EC talk. You really can't get us off your mind.:lol you fuckers were jacking off to KBL before he even saw this thread
:lol hypocrite

Splits
05-01-2014, 09:42 PM
http://images.ezgif.com/tmp/gif_write_3bb745.gif

HI-FI
05-01-2014, 09:43 PM
spurraider been pissing off mono since he dropped truth bombs on the tuck rule iirc.

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:43 PM
spurraider been pissing off mono since he dropped truth bombs on the tuck rule iirc.
not to mention louis murphy

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 09:44 PM
and vice versa. look at where this thread has been for the last 3 pages

:lol it's been you stirring up shit for no reason at all than to look cute, really, you think anyone would give a flying fuck if you hadn't posted about us for every day this calender year?

rogues
05-01-2014, 09:45 PM
i dont base my self esteem on how many friends i make in a sports forum :lmao

Yet you base your life off how much attention you get on Spurstalk for being an attention whoring shitty poster..once a pawn, always a pawn:lol..

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:46 PM
:lol it's been you stirring up shit for no reason at all than to look cute, really, you think anyone would give a flying fuck if you hadn't posted about us for every day this calender year?
are you suggesting you've been taking my bait? considering the volume of responses...

rogues
05-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Just realized Mono's thread and how much havoc it causes on the forum, response akin to the one a HH thread would get..look at all these salty ass shitty ass posters:lol..

Splits
05-01-2014, 09:49 PM
IrishCock & thunderfag: http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/almost.gif

vs.

KBL & spurraider21: http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/white-belt-to-black-belt-in-one-gif.gif

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 09:50 PM
are you suggesting you've been taking my bait? considering the volume of responses...

:lol you've been baiting? Since when? I could've sworn you were the one who took my HI-FI's bait for him.

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:51 PM
:lol you've been baiting? Since when? I could've sworn you were the one who took my HI-FI's bait for him.
you claim all i want to do is stir shit up, but nobody cares. and yet every time i "try to stir shit up" you and your boy band seem to chase your tails for pages at a time

IrisHockey
05-01-2014, 09:54 PM
you claim all i want to do is stir shit up, but nobody cares. and yet every time i "try to stir shit up" you and your boy band seem to chase your tails for pages at a time

Does this make any sense to the readers sitting at home?

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Does this make any sense to the readers sitting at home?
calling on e-friends for help... what a surprise

rogues
05-01-2014, 09:56 PM
:lol Irishock dominating scrubs..

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Only a matter of time till Malik joins the fun....

Gummi Clutch
05-01-2014, 10:00 PM

Jesus the fucking irony :lmao

A poster so irrelevant that the only reason he is known is because he rolls his fucking tongue out for some throating action whenever Thread is around or to be a jizzrag for the other circle jerkers. Keep it coming buddy :lmao

I know you probably feel better now that a new little shit like you even got quoted so at least you can goto bed with that .

Kawhi
05-01-2014, 10:02 PM

Gummi Clutch
05-01-2014, 10:04 PM
I've called out the other guys, but you have to hand it to them for at least having some material. This iriswhoeverthefuck guy is just a face following people around so they can unload their load whenever they need to. Cruel little game tbh, its like the house niqqer convincing you that he actually has some pull around :lol. Honestly lets keep this going as long as possible...:lmao

Splits
05-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Word of the DayThursday, May 01, 2014

elite cumpany

A group of losers who spend all day on an un-moderated message board with nothing new to say but LOL and spill their own cum all over each other, who mostly have to revert to using troll accounts because their mains get banned on said un-moderated message board.

Splits
05-01-2014, 10:11 PM
I've called out the other guys, but you have to hand it to them for at least having some material. This iriswhoeverthefuck guy is just a face following people around so they can unload their load whenever they need to. Cruel little game tbh, its like the house niqqer convincing you that he actually has some pull around :lol. Honestly lets keep this going as long as possible...:lmao

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/finish-him-treadmill.gif

Gummi Clutch
05-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Word of the Day

Thursday, May 01, 2014

elite cumpany

A group of losers who spend all day on an un-moderated message board with nothing new to say but LOL and spill their own cum all over each other, who mostly have to revert to using troll accounts because their mains get banned on said un-moderated message board.

self declared too :lmao

Must have a really shitty life to have to declare yourself "elite" on a message board. If it gets iriswhatever to stop thinking about his daytime toilet cleaning job than not much harm in it I guess..:lol

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 10:16 PM
self declared too :lmao

Must have a really shitty life to have to declare yourself "elite" on a message board. If it gets iriswhatever to stop thinking about his daytime toilet cleaning job than not much harm in it I guess..:lol

Clutch ain't just a name it's a lifestyle sweetness. Now this deserves a real :rollin.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Harlem could have gotten better puppets than thunder and irish, tbh.. their gimmick got boring fast.. it's getting close to the rogue/scarlett gimmick.

HI-FI
05-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Harlem could have gotten better puppets than thunder and irish, tbh.. the shit got boring fast
thunder isn't his. iris could be though. same takes on Lebron, Pistons, african philosophy jokes, posting pics of timvp and kids. iris is either an alt or the biggest dickrider this side of Vivid Video.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-01-2014, 10:36 PM
thunder isn't his. iris could be though. same takes on Lebron, Pistons, african philosophy jokes, posting pics of timvp and kids. iris is either an alt or the biggest dickrider this side of Vivid Video.

I'm not saying they're his. They are just manufactured.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-01-2014, 10:38 PM
And on a side note, that stupid cat image is the most annoying picture ever. Instant thread killer.

Kool Bob Love
05-01-2014, 10:39 PM
And on a side note, that stupid cat image is the most annoying picture ever. Instant thread killer.

You would know. You posted it. :nerd

spurraider21
05-01-2014, 11:37 PM
i doubt irishock is an alt... unless the owner made the irishockey alt for his irishock alt :rollin

so i'm pretty sure it's option B

Venti Quattro
05-01-2014, 11:48 PM
How did Clipper Nation and thunderup end up being buddy-buddies? They used to chase each other on every thread imaginable like dog chasing cat chasing rat

Expert
05-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Clutch ain't just a name it's a lifestyle sweetness. Now this deserves a real :rollin.
Clutch up your asshole so I can still feel ya's.

HI-FI
05-02-2014, 12:00 AM
i doubt irishock is an alt... unless the owner made the irishockey alt for his irishock alt :rollin

so i'm pretty sure it's option B
harlem said he has no alts and I'll accept that. I really don't give a shit, so many alts on here anyways, it's just pointless after awhile.

HI-FI
05-02-2014, 12:01 AM
How did Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) and thunderup (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35988) end up being buddy-buddies? They used to chase each other on every thread imaginable like dog chasing cat chasing rat
great question. no one knows. i imagine PMs were sent, scooby doo revelations etc....

monosylab1k
05-02-2014, 12:09 AM
oh hi everyone

IrisHockey
05-02-2014, 12:10 AM
:lol let's have a big party in here.

Franklin
05-02-2014, 12:45 AM
How did Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) and thunderup (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35988) end up being buddy-buddies? They used to chase each other on every thread imaginable like dog chasing cat chasing rat
Or does it mean you guys were wrong to think rogues was BD's troll?

rogues
05-02-2014, 12:47 AM
oh hi everyone
:danceclub:danceclub:danceclub

:lol let's have a big party in here.
My nigga..

Aztecfan03
05-02-2014, 01:06 AM
Word of the Day

Thursday, May 01, 2014

elite cumpany

If they could all just be banished to separate forums, CN and Harlem would be fine. But together and with the others, they are terrible.

daslicer
05-02-2014, 01:15 AM
If they could all just be banished to separate forums, CN and Harlem would be fine. But together and with the others, they are terrible.

All these trolls are easy to take out one on one in debates. They all realize this and thus are teaming up together to cover their asses. Nobody can debate seven retards sucking off each other it takes too much time and energy. These guys have teamed up and formed the T.W.O which stands for trolling world order.

rogues
05-02-2014, 01:29 AM
All these trolls are easy to take out one on one in debates. They all realize this and thus are teaming up together to cover their asses. Nobody can debate seven retards sucking off each other it takes too much time and energy. These guys have teamed up and formed the T.W.O which stands for trolling world order.
Oh shut the fuck up faggot..we are here to stay..we are the best the internet has to offer, tbh..lay down before we fuck you up, tbh..

Joseph Kony
05-02-2014, 01:33 AM
You left off the footlong kony tbh

Clipper Nation
05-02-2014, 01:39 AM
Tbh, I don't even know.... the feud just randomly fizzled out I guess :lol

Clipper Nation
05-02-2014, 01:41 AM
why is it that on demand, whenever i feel like it, i can turn any thread i want into you fucks chasing your tails trying to attack me :lol. let me know who is in who's head though.

think about it
Actually, you enter any thread the EC is in and start Philo-ing it up, tbh, nice :downspin: attempt though :lol

Sorry, s:loln, but the EC occupies a space in your head right next to the Patriots :lol

spurraider21
05-02-2014, 01:44 AM
Actually, you enter any thread the EC is in and start Philo-ing it up, tbh, nice :downspin: attempt though :lol

Sorry, s:loln, but the EC occupies a space in your head right next to the Patriots :lol
and yet all of you were compelled to go back and forth this whole time. look at you, hours after the fact and still responding after the conversation was dead :lol

Clipper Nation
05-02-2014, 01:53 AM
and yet all of you were compelled to go back and forth this whole time. look at you, hours after the fact and still responding after the conversation was dead :lol
I was watching the game, tbh....

Once again you're reverting to Avante tactics - anyone responding to your posts = "wow, do I know how to work an audience or what?" :lol

Calispursfan11
05-02-2014, 02:00 AM
Word of the Day

Thursday, May 01, 2014

elite cumpany

Ah shit :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Calispursfan11
05-02-2014, 02:02 AM
EC aka GNSF peanut gallery getting regulated up in here. Kool Bob, Splits and Spurraider throwing salt into the village of the banned.