PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo e-mail

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2014, 05:51 PM
damn. I hate the new format.

WTF? SPONSORED EMAILS???

Now Yahoo is sending me fucking SPAM?

Crap.

I've had this personal email for freaking ever and don't want to change to a different account (I already have another business account) but seriously...Yahoo is intentionally sending me fucking SPAM?

mouse
05-01-2014, 06:00 PM
SudyLTMvdV4

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Thanks Mouse!

CosmicCowboy
05-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Mouse, you have a PM.

Strange Love
05-01-2014, 07:06 PM
It's messed up that you have to dig deep in order to actually stop Yahoo themselves to stop sending SPAM. It shouldn't be that way.

Buddy Mignon
05-01-2014, 07:52 PM
damn. I hate the new format.

WTF? SPONSORED EMAILS???

Now Yahoo is sending me fucking SPAM?

I don't use yahoo. What's your user and password... let me check yours out.

Crap.

I've had this personal email for freaking ever and don't want to change to a different account (I already have another business account) but seriously...Yahoo is intentionally sending me fucking SPAM?

mouse
05-01-2014, 07:55 PM
It's messed up that you have to dig deep in order to actually stop Yahoo themselves to stop sending SPAM. It shouldn't be that way.

It depends, how much does Yahoo charge you now to use the mail?

People forget everyone has bills to pay what's wrong with 4 dollars a month for Advertizement free mail?

I'm shocked it took this long .... look at YouTube the advertisement whores on the www.

Jacob1983
05-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Yahoo email sucks ass. Takes forever to load and freezes a lot when you are reading your email.

robino2001
05-02-2014, 03:02 PM
I had to transition to using Thunderbird to use Yahoo mail anymore because of the freezing while writing emails. It works great... I felt stupid that it took me this long to realize something I used 10 years ago for email would still work today.

Chewbacca
05-02-2014, 03:40 PM
I have yahoo

:lmao

Strange Love
05-02-2014, 05:04 PM
It depends, how much does Yahoo charge you now to use the mail?

People forget everyone has bills to pay what's wrong with 4 dollars a month for Advertizement free mail?

I'm shocked it took this long .... look at YouTube the advertisement whores on the www.

I have never liked Yahoo so I wouldn't know about this. That's why it came as a shock that they send you their own propaganda and all that BS.

I've never paid to having an email so I'm :wtf about paying for it??

Do you mean paying in the way of spam?

I roll with Outlook these days. Gmail as a side account.

CosmicCowboy
05-03-2014, 11:45 AM

Not sure why you are laughing. You were probably in diapers when I got the account. There was a time when you got your email through your internet provider. I switched to this account when I went DSL (suffix is @sbcglobal.com) and everyone else was still using AOL and dialup.

The Reckoning
05-03-2014, 12:03 PM
ironic because yahoo is my spam account

The Reckoning
05-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Not sure why you are laughing. You were probably in diapers when I got the account. There was a time when you got your email through your internet provider. I switched to this account when I went DSL (suffix is @sbcglobal.com) and everyone else was still using AOL and dialup.

lol that wasn't that long ago...i remember that and i'm half your age

Chewbacca
05-03-2014, 12:23 PM
Chewie is not laughing at me at all. The person Chewie is laughing at knows who they are and they are pretending they don't know and are avoiding this thread now.

:tu

ChumpDumper
05-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Not sure why you are laughing. You were probably in diapers when I got the account. There was a time when you got your email through your internet provider. I switched to this account when I went DSL (suffix is @sbcglobal.com) and everyone else was still using AOL and dialup.Yahoo mail is a weird thing to be hipster about.

Franklin
05-03-2014, 06:35 PM
I thought yahoo e-mail died before Jobs did, tbh.

lefty
05-03-2014, 08:43 PM
WTF is a Yahoo mail ?

Infinite_limit
05-03-2014, 10:03 PM
I've had Yahoo mail for 15 something years. It's become unreliable the last 5 years. I'd consider getting a new one