PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Donald Sterling Has Cancer

Kawhi
05-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Donald Sterling is battling cancer, sources tell the New York Post.

“People have been predicting his imminent demise. I’m sure he has the best . . . drugs money can buy,” said the source, who works closely with pro sports teams. “He can do anything to keep himself alive.”

The source said that some of the medication the 80-year-old Sterling is taking is responsible for the puffy appearance in his face.
Another source said Sterling is suffering from prostate cancer.
Sterling was banned for life by the NBA this week.

“He’s calling everyone, saying: ‘Tell me I’m not a racist,’ ” a source said.

Sterling was in negotiations to be interviewed by Barbara Walters on ABC.
Sterling has been holed up in the penthouse atop a nearly-empty office building he owns in Beverly Hills since the tape surfaced.

Via Linda Massarella, Emily Smith, Bruce Golding and Helen Kumari/New York Post (http://nypost.com/2014/05/01/disgraced-clippers-owner-donald-sterling-is-battling-cancer/)

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/233215/Report-Donald-Sterling-Battling-Cancer

BanditHiro
05-01-2014, 10:25 PM
playing the cancer card?

BatManu20
05-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Supposedly he's had it for a while. His ability to afford the best medicine available has kept him around.

GuerillaBlack
05-01-2014, 10:26 PM
This dude is about to die.

Gummi Clutch
05-01-2014, 10:32 PM
good hopefully he suffers more than those guys executed in OKC

MeloHype
05-01-2014, 10:40 PM
lol

DD
05-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Reminds me of how Joe Paterno suddenly developed lung cancer at 85 y/o

Trill Clinton
05-01-2014, 10:48 PM
sterling told her he doesn't have a problem with her fuccing magic johnson. i repeat. sterling told her he doesn't have a problem with her fuccing magic johnson...and i wouldn't be surprised if magic ran through that hoe, raw. sterling has full blown aids and he aint eem know it.

http://i59.tinypic.com/vifn03.png

Expert
05-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Prostate cancer can be removed by removing the prostate. As much suffering as he caused the Clippers millionaire monkeys, he deserves his own special place in hell, right next to Hitler and Satan.

TDMVPDPOY
05-01-2014, 11:08 PM
with or without cancer and nearing 6ft under, i hope thisjew goes out with all guns blazing at the nba and the nigglets who had an agenda for his downfall....

jeebus
05-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Reminds me of how Joe Paterno suddenly developed lung cancer at 85 y/o
that shit was hilarious.

Kidd K
05-01-2014, 11:38 PM
I give a fuck about Sterling's convenient cancer news about as much as I gave a fuck about Jerry Sandusky's cancer news magically being revealed right after he got rolled for boy fucking.

I mean I will be the first to say raping little boys is worse than being a racist, but I couldn't care less about these rich dipshits trying to play victim with the cancer card after their true image is finally revealed to the world.

Biernutz
05-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Prostate cancer can be removed by removing the prostate. As much suffering as he caused the Clippers millionaire monkeys, he deserves his own special place in hell, right next to Hitler and Satan.

You can remove the prostate but if it spreads from there before removal you can get cancer tumors in the lymph nodes, lungs ,liver,anywhere.

Expert
05-01-2014, 11:52 PM
You can remove the prostate but if it spreads from there before removal you can get cancer tumors in the lymph nodes, lungs ,liver,anywhere.

Yes but that's no longer prostate cancer. That's transitional carcinoma... which is a different subject.

Thebesteva
05-02-2014, 12:04 AM

Hitler killed many many many many people, Sterling asked his girlfriend not to get gorilla fucked. Kind of a difference there wouldnt you say Einstein? :lol

Expert
05-02-2014, 12:09 AM
Hitler killed many many many many people, Sterling asked his girlfriend not to get gorilla fucked. Kind of a difference there wouldnt you say Einstein? :lol

Not if you ask Doc.

Franklin
05-02-2014, 12:38 AM
But he can't afford to lose prostate could he? Dude still needs that shit to fuck his bitches (hope the cancer cells don't transmit into bitches' wombs).

Kool Bob Love
05-02-2014, 12:42 AM

http://dailysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/weebey.gif

sook
05-02-2014, 01:03 AM
But he can't afford to lose prostate could he? Dude still needs that shit to fuck his bitches (hope the cancer cells don't transmit into bitches' wombs).

...:lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-02-2014, 01:29 AM
if he dies, are they going to bury him next to the one that died from aids?

damn that land these 2 fuckers be taking up will make it equivalent to chernobyl, shit wont be growing there....

Clipper Nation
05-02-2014, 01:32 AM
I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, not even Sterling, but this is karma for when he refused to pay for our assistant coach's prostate cancer surgery....

Clipper Nation
05-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Btw, :lmao at the old faggot begging people to tell him he's not a racist :lol

egtonecity
05-02-2014, 02:03 AM
Per Source: Sterling says cancer is for black people and he wants to get rid of it asap.

TDMVPDPOY
05-02-2014, 03:34 AM
Per Source: Sterling says cancer is for black people and he wants to get rid of it asap.

did he try to cure himself by trying to get aids ?

Double-Up
05-02-2014, 05:16 AM

You stupid fuck, no bitch is letting Magic get up in they shit raw.

Pelicans78
05-02-2014, 07:20 AM
Yes but that's no longer prostate cancer. That's transitional carcinoma... which is a different subject.

No its not, its metastatic prostate cancer.

lil'mo
05-02-2014, 07:58 AM
good hopefully he suffers more than those guys executed in OKC

:rolleyes

he hates blacks, he doesn't rape and murder. give me a break

Seventyniner
05-02-2014, 08:05 AM
If Sterling were to die soon, could the league still force the sale of the team?

Fpoonsie
05-02-2014, 08:25 AM
lol

The first line of the Post story is fairly fucked: "This could wind up being a pretty short ban."

Trill Clinton
05-02-2014, 08:32 AM

he hates non whites, he doesn't rape and murder. give me a break

fify

TampaDude
05-02-2014, 09:46 AM
lol

The first line of the Post story is fairly fucked: "This could wind up being a pretty short ban."

Yeah...no shit...I figured a "lifetime" ban wouldn't be that long, anyway, for an 80-year-old man, but damn...

Expert
05-02-2014, 09:57 AM
His son had the beetus and killed himself with too many drugs. I'd say his batter is turnt already.

ChumpDumper
05-02-2014, 10:14 AM
with or without cancer and nearing 6ft under, i hope thisjew goes out with all guns blazing at the nba and the nigglets who had an agenda for his downfall....How can you even follow the NBA?

lefty
05-02-2014, 10:24 AM
I blame Magic Johnson TBH

RsxPiimp
05-02-2014, 11:36 AM

he hates blacks, he doesn't rape and murder. give me a break
Seriously, I understand hating on Sterling is the right thing to do, but to wish ill to someone else is just plain wrong.

TDMVPDPOY
05-02-2014, 12:37 PM
I blame Magic Johnson TBH

buss lol

Biernutz
05-02-2014, 04:14 PM

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/629.gif

Expert
05-02-2014, 06:46 PM
The oldest, most deeply seeded racism isn't about hating other races. It's about feeling they are inferior to yours. That's how Donald is. He doesn't hate blacks, he feels they are different and inferior to his race. You wouldn't want your girl friend screwing another species.

Tbh though, the black society needs to address why their men have such a bad rep. They get money but they are still the niqqers in the crowd. They seem to like being viewed as being subhuman, except when it's not helping them sell records or crack. If the blacks don't want to be considered a lower form of human, they shouldn't act like it and support those who do.

That's not racist, that's just facts. If everyone was exactly the same color, those people who acted like that would still be shunned by the older folks, because they don't want to be viewed as approving that shitty behavior.

PingPong
05-02-2014, 06:52 PM

If he developed Metastasis, the câncer is already spreaded by the whole body and he is fucked up anyways.

Expert
05-02-2014, 06:54 PM
If he developed Metastasis, the câncer is already spreaded by the whole body and he is fucked up anyways.

Then it's not just prostate cancer. I can put out a small fire in my yard, but if it's spread to the entire neighborhood, the term "small fire in my yard" doesn't apply.