05-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Bad sign for tomorrow?

In ricky we trust

The Reckoning
05-01-2014, 11:53 PM
no. ideally you want every series sans-spurs to go 7 games

SpurPadre
05-02-2014, 01:16 AM
Fucking grizzlies with a golden opportunity to close out at home and get blown the fuck out instead. Now Satan's second favorite team (after the heat) will likely advance all the way to the WCF. FUCK!

freetiago
05-02-2014, 01:26 AM
Bruce Bowen with the goods tbh

CitizenDwayne
05-02-2014, 01:35 AM
Tomorrow is a completely different situation. If the Spurs do indeed lose, it will have nothing to do with the choking that was on full display this evening.

dallasmaverickslose
05-02-2014, 01:54 AM
Fucking grizzlies with a golden opportunity to close out at home and get blown the fuck out instead. Now Satan's second favorite team (after the heat) will likely advance all the way to the WCF. FUCK!

I bet the Rockets will win their series too.

davidbowie
05-02-2014, 02:21 AM
I'm afraid All the teams that are supposed to win are probably going to which kinda blows. Except us obv lol

Baam
05-02-2014, 02:32 AM
Dallas has yet to be blown out so far in this series thanks to their coaching advantage so a game 7 is definitely possible...

testies
05-02-2014, 04:20 AM
I think what helps is that Dallas shitty D is finally showing.. maybe it was our offense adjusting, idk. But we need to score at will against them and less hero balling

spurspokesman
05-02-2014, 05:14 AM
Every series i want to go 7 except ours but I know this is going 7. Dont think the spurs have the mental fortitude to go for the throat, it usually takes a loss to get the revved up smh.

Mal
05-02-2014, 05:29 AM
Memphis woke the dragon.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-02-2014, 06:00 AM

I wouldn't say that. Grizz have won two outta of 3 games at OKC thus far.

Canibspur
05-02-2014, 06:39 AM
Bad sign for tomorrow?

In ricky we trust

I choose to view it as 2 out of 3 teams won game 6 on the road. I like our chances.

Glass half full.

cd98
05-02-2014, 07:23 AM
Spurs are starting to figure out Mavs. The Mavs are a good scoring team. Spurs must attack their weak defense by figuring out the schemes.

saspurstx21
05-02-2014, 07:42 AM
Spurs are starting to figure out Mavs. The Mavs are a good scoring team. Spurs must attack their weak defense by figuring out the schemes.

Spurs HAVE figured out the Mavs. It's just a matter if the home crowd can carry them to victory.

rascal
05-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Every series i want to go 7 except ours but I know this is going 7. Dont think the spurs have the mental fortitude to go for the throat, it usually takes a loss to get the revved up smh.

Spurs close this out in 6. I see the wheels falling off Dallas.

Fireball
05-02-2014, 08:01 AM
I thought the Clips would win and then I was going to say, well, all the "better" teams won their games so the signs would have been good for the Spurs. Still, I think we win tonight by limiting turnovers again ...

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-02-2014, 08:39 AM
Spurs close this out in 6. I see the wheels falling off Dallas.

The Mavs are spent. NBA.com had the article how the Spurs expose the Mavs D in game 5. No they didn't, Spurs just played with more energy than the 1st two games and the Mavs have dwindled.

1st 3 games, the Mavs looked like rabid dogs playing D w/ how quick they were closing out shooters and rotating on picks. Last two games, they have been just standing around for the most part. I knew this was going to happen. Mavs are too old and don't have enough depth to keep up with the Spurs. I see the Spurs winning tonight, but anything can happen.

dg7md
05-02-2014, 08:44 AM
We will win tonight. Spurs fans are quick to forget just how much experience we have and our game is gelling as of late.

Spurs7794
05-02-2014, 08:45 AM

Since Tim Duncan was a Spur, when the Spurs have a 3-2 lead in a series, they are 9-2 in game 6's. They would have been 10-1 if everything possible hadn't gone wrong last year.

Beaverfuzz
05-02-2014, 08:52 AM
doesn't matter, would like to see POR/HOU go seven though.

SpurPadre
05-02-2014, 01:16 PM
I wouldn't say that. Grizz have won two outta of 3 games at OKC thus far.

Yeah but do you really expect OKC to lose three home games in one series to a 7 seed? Also, Mike Conley is injured and his game status is up in the air for tomorrow. The Grizz are fucked.

Budkin
05-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Yeah but do you really expect OKC to lose three home games in one series to a 7 seed? Also, Mike Conley is injured and his game status is up in the air for tomorrow. The Grizz are fucked.

The Grizz have absolutely no chance tomorrow. They blew it.

Raven
05-02-2014, 01:24 PM
does being blown out by a better team count as choking?

SpurPadre
05-02-2014, 01:38 PM
does being blown out by a better team count as choking?

There's a clear difference between blowing an opportunity to close out a series playing on your homecourt and then choking the actual game away. The Grizzlies blew an opportunity, however, they did choke Game 4 away.

Sean Cagney
05-02-2014, 02:30 PM
The Grizz have absolutely no chance tomorrow. They blew it.

Honestly when they blew that lead in game 4 late to let the Thunder win that in OT they blew the series IMO, if they win that game it is over in 5. They had their shots.

Horry Hipcheck
05-02-2014, 04:53 PM

Yeah, I was hoping pretty hard for Memphis to sweep the leg out from under KD and Westbrook and give the Spurs a rock solid chance at making another Finals trip (assuming they get past the Mavs and Blazers). But, alas, they had to go and shit the bed as hard as possible.

Horry Hipcheck
05-02-2014, 04:57 PM

Throwing around the seeding of teams means little this postseason, IMO. Memphis is a horrendous matchup for OKC and while I would be surprised if OKC lost a third game at home, it's not out of the cards for the Grizzlies.

05-02-2014, 05:26 PM
The only team that choked away any of the three game 6's was Atlanta. They had the Pacers down 5 with 3 minutes left and on the ropes, but couldn't put them away.

Horry Hipcheck
05-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Zach Randolph is suspended for Game 7. Grizz are gonna get thrashed.

SpurPadre
05-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Zach Randolph is suspended for Game 7. Grizz are gonna get thrashed.

Wow, for all of us who thought Blair was an idiot for what he did, ZBo is a flat-out retard for punching that dude in the 4th quarter when the game was already over. Fuck...I'm not a conspiracy theorist guy on basketball but this is way too fishy and convenient for the Thunder, who everyone knows are the darlings of the league besides the Heat.

Horry Hipcheck
05-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Wow, for all of us who thought Blair was an idiot for what he did, ZBo is a flat-out retard for punching that dude in the 4th quarter when the game was already over. Fuck...I'm not a conspiracy theorist guy on basketball but this is way too fishy and convenient for the Thunder, who everyone knows are the darlings of the league besides the Heat.

It IS very convenient for them, but the suspension falls in line with Silver's decision against Blair. Still, no contest now. OKC can book their second round tickets.