PDA

View Full Version : Medical Student auctioning off her virginity-highest bid is currently over half a mil

DD
05-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Yes, saw this on FB like everyone else...

An American medical student is auctioning off her virginity to the highest bidder, and although the top offer currently stands at $550,000 – she says she does not need the money. Using the alias “Elizabeth Raine” and operating a blog entitled, “Musings of a Virgin Whore,” the 28-year-old self-proclaimed virgin said she is willing to submit to a medical examination or polygraph as proof to the winning bidder, which will be determined when bidding concludes on May 7. The blonde “Med School Virgin” writes that she has attended “excellent private schools,” has a bachelor’s degree and is currently a student in a combined MD/PhD program at a “leading university.” The auction website “About Me” section says that she was born in the U.S. but spent much of her time growing up abroad. She writes on her blog that she is not using the auction “to earn status, money, or feed my own ego.” However, she does note that she obviously wants the financial benefit. Her height is listed as 5’10” and her weight as 130 lbs, with blonde hair and green eyes. “I approach people with warmth and curiosity, and I am careful not to overlook anyone. I have found the most complex and wonderful individuals are rarely the most obvious ones,” reads one of her self-described details. “I hate to plan life, and instead embrace its mysteries and twists, in addition to its breathtaking moments,” she describes, although she said she has been planning the auction for one-year and is “more educated about prostitution, virginity and slut-shaming.” Nevada is currently the only state in the U.S. where prostitution is legal. She will reportedly engage in the sexual intercourse in Australia as a way of circumventing American prostitution laws. In the course of a self-interview posted to the website, Raine says she does not care about being labeled a prostitute by some, and she describes that while she does not advocate prostitution she supports the “decriminalization and destigmatization” of the world’s oldest profession. She quotes late comedian George Carlin’s thoughts on prostitution: “Why should it be illegal to sell something that is perfectly legal to give away?” She says she has no “moral objection” to the auction, and says she operates from her own moral code “founded on a world of education and human emotion.” She writes that her virginity “has never been anything less than a source of personal freedom and power, even prior to placing it up for auction.” She has promised to donate 35 percent of the auction proceeds to a charity “that brings education to women in developing countries.” She adds that she is not making such a gesture due to guilt, but instead because she doesn’t need all the money. Writing on her blog, she says she will not release “the single smallest detail” about the highest bidder for her virginity, and that she is intrigued by the “mysterious” adventure that awaiting her, and she noted to critics that she will surely be “more enlightened in one particular area” of her life. According to her bidding rules, each bidder must come forward with a non-refundable sum of $100 through a PayPal account. If notified as the winner on May 7, that bidder is to wire-transfer the amount into a trust fund designated by “the Virgin” within 24 hours after the meeting, “provided that the Successful Bidder and the Virgin have had Sexual Intercourse,” reads the website. Bidders from Serbia, Japan, Australia, the UK and the U.S. have already placed successive bids of more than $100,000 each since Apr. 1.

Read more at: http://forum.facmedicine.com/threads/medical-student-auctioning-off-virginity-highest-bidder-at-550-000.18505/

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1763743/thumbs/o-ELIZABETH-RAINE-facebook.jpg

DD
05-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Maybe N0 Lyf3 ScRuB can auction off his virginity for Grad school

Ricky Davis
05-02-2014, 11:23 AM
Maybe N0 Lyf3 ScRuB can auction off his virginity for Grad school

robin lopez gif

baseline bum
05-02-2014, 11:25 AM
It is her birthright that she wants to sell,and this the best gift she can offer to the husband,it can never be equated to any amount.oh! I'm grieved over the things happening in my generation.

The Reckoning
05-02-2014, 11:25 AM
http://youtu.be/cUvghGuYbh0

Chris
05-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Dats a lot of makeup :lol
What a fuckin joke

Blake
05-02-2014, 11:45 AM
She looks like Mindy McCready......the country singing chick that killed herself

sook
05-02-2014, 12:18 PM
And this is why you don't pursue an MD/PhD. I got accepted into one because I was serious about cancer research at one point, but chose to go the traditional MD route because its 4 + however many years it takes for you to defend your dissertation, even though its a full ride. That being said, I don't think any board would approve her license while knowing all this. Perhaps Thebesteva can give a more informed opinion.

hehateme
05-02-2014, 12:29 PM
I can see it now. She shows up for the meeting and is actually 6'3 240lbs with an adams apple and woody harrelson accent.

CosmicCowboy
05-02-2014, 12:41 PM
More power to her but I can't imagine what kind of freak would be willing to pay that just for popping a hymen.

Katherine Robinson
05-02-2014, 12:54 PM
A lot of words for "I'll let you pork me if you pay for my living and education expenses for the next 8-10 years"

Although, for that money, I suppose she has to attract a higher market. I wonder if any prince from the Middle East has contacted her yet.

tlongII
05-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Under Terms and Conditions:

6.2. The Successful Bidder shall not:-

6.2.2. Penetrate the anus of the Virgin

:lol

Katherine Robinson
05-02-2014, 02:36 PM
Under Terms and Conditions:

:lol

I guess that makes you lose interest, TlongII?

Blake
05-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Interesting that there's no clause against mouth penetration

baseline bum
05-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Will she at least allow you to slap her up a bit for that much?

CosmicCowboy
05-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Interesting that there's no clause against mouth penetration

How do you think she is a heterosexual and has stayed a virgin that long? Bet she gives a hell of a blow job.

Thebesteva
05-02-2014, 05:48 PM
http://youtu.be/cUvghGuYbh0

:lmao

benefactor
05-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Will she at least allow you to slap her up a bit for that much?
A good pull of the hair at the very least tbh.

Franklin
05-02-2014, 09:07 PM
28yr old bitch still a virgin? Most bitches lose their virginities before half that age, for that alone bitch deserves half a million tbh. And I agree, the ban on prostitution is hilarious when it is "perfectly legal" to give it for "free". No bitch gives it for free, in my humble opinion, they'll suck up yourself as well as everything you have just like a female mantis eating the male one alive after fucking him. The human society is so fucked-up: bitch sells her pussy for a man's life = legal, while bitch sells pussy to random guy for a fee = illegal...

TDMVPDPOY
05-02-2014, 10:18 PM
there are bitches down here who own multiple properties by whoring themselves during university to end of degree completion...

Spur-Addict
05-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Sad that there are guys dying to give their money away for something they can get for free.

Franklin
05-02-2014, 10:24 PM
Sad that there are guys dying to give their money away for something they can get for free.
28yr old virgins ain't easy to get I think, they're rare like dinosaur fossils tbh. Of course a badass may get virgins at will, but it's just not that easy to get a 28yr old virgin, in my humble opinion.

Spur-Addict
05-02-2014, 10:45 PM
28yr old virgins ain't easy to get I think, they're rare like dinosaur fossils tbh. Of course a badass may get virgins at will, but it's just not that easy to get a 28yr old virgin, in my humble opinion.

I just meant pussy in general (Paying for it). Honestly, I don't want blood on me, and I could care less if I'm the first in it.

spurraider21
05-03-2014, 12:07 AM
How would you know about any of this tbh

Jacob1983
05-03-2014, 01:12 AM
She's probably the fat guy in Gamer that's rubbing jelly or honey on her hairy gut and riding around in a scooter.

Technique
05-03-2014, 02:51 AM
I'd rather mess with a slutty 16 yr old than a 28 yr old virgin. Way past your prime to be a virgin bitch :lol

ChumpDumper
05-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Even though she's the one putting herself up for auction, she looks desperate.

Expert
05-03-2014, 03:02 PM
So when there's a winning bidder, she'll fail the polygraph and medical exam or refuse to take it and just reap the rewards from the publicity to try to launch her brand.

Expert
05-03-2014, 03:02 PM
How would you know about any of this tbh
Because he is one.

spurraider21
05-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Because he is one.
A Virgin wouldn't know what kind of girls are easier to score with...

Expert
05-03-2014, 03:22 PM
A Virgin wouldn't know what kind of girls are easier to score with...

He didn't say "girl".

spurraider21
05-03-2014, 03:31 PM
He didn't say "girl".
Very PHILO of you

I'm taking his post in context. Either way, a virgin wouldn't know about scoring with either sex

Expert
05-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Very PHILO of you

I'm taking his post in context. Either way, a virgin wouldn't know about scoring with either sex

A virgin would know what it takes to score with themselves, unless you're saying that a person without experience doesn't know what they would accept as a 1st time. Obviously everyone seems to.

spurraider21
05-03-2014, 04:13 PM
A virgin would know what it takes to score with themselves, unless you're saying that a person without experience doesn't know what they would accept as a 1st time. Obviously everyone seems to.
He claims to be celibate so he wouldn't have any standards or ideas in what it would take to be scored on tbh. Either way his personal standards are completely irrelevant :lol

Expert
05-03-2014, 04:22 PM
He claims to be celibate so he wouldn't have any standards or ideas in what it would take to be scored on tbh. Either way his personal standards are completely irrelevant :lol

You're not from around here, are ya?

spurraider21
05-03-2014, 04:30 PM
You're not from around here, are ya?
And with that, I accept your terms of surrender

Franklin
05-03-2014, 06:44 PM
So when there's a winning bidder, she'll fail the polygraph and medical exam or refuse to take it and just reap the rewards from the publicity to try to launch her brand.
Umm... I don't think she will leave half a million on the table unless she's as determined as me to be a lifelong celibate. I mean, if she is to lose her virginity sometime in her life, there's no reason for her to decline the chance where she can win half a million bonus, only to lose it to some random dick for free. Inferring from the majority of posts in this thread, most guys don't give a shit anymore if the bitches they bring to bed are virgins or not.

spurraider21
05-03-2014, 07:52 PM
inb4 kobe rapes her and she loses this oppportunity

Expert
05-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Umm... I don't think she will leave half a million on the table unless she's as determined as me to be a lifelong celibate. I mean, if she is to lose her virginity sometime in her life, there's no reason for her to decline the chance where she can win half a million bonus, only to lose it to some random dick for free. Inferring from the majority of posts in this thread, most guys don't give a shit anymore if the bitches they bring to bed are virgins or not.

She's not a virgin.

Infinite_limit
05-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Enjoy the middle eastern kebab