PDA

View Full Version : Who here is on welfare/disabilities?

Katherine Robinson
05-02-2014, 01:09 PM
If you live in Georgia, you'll have to clean up your act.
http://uptownmagazine.com/2014/05/nathan-deal-signs-law-requiring-welfare-recipients-undergo-drug-testing/

illusioNtEk
05-02-2014, 02:55 PM
Me and my family grew up poor... I remember waiting in line with my mom in some sort of trailer when they had food stamps back in the day...
My dad worked so hard for us growing up, we never had the nicest clothing or things but my dad and family fought thru..

Now my dad owns 7 houses in San Antonio, promoted at work, living in Stone Oak area... new 2013 Toyota Tundra...

Not everyone living under the system does drugs or is lazy... I do agree that there should be drug test for those currently under the system... but keep in mind not everyone is like that.

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Me and my family grew up poor... I remember waiting in line with my mom in some sort of trailer when they had food stamps back in the day...
My dad worked so hard for us growing up, we never had the nicest clothing or things but my dad and family fought thru..

Now my dad owns 7 houses in San Antonio, promoted at work, living in Stone Oak area... new 2013 Toyota Tundra...

Not everyone living under the system does drugs or is lazy... I do agree that there should be drug test for those currently under the system... but keep in mind not everyone is like that.

:lmao @ Toyota Tundra...tell me you fuckin with us. LOL

Well tbh I'm also a poor African fuck.

illusioNtEk
05-02-2014, 08:29 PM
:lmao @ Toyota Tundra...tell me you fuckin with us. LOL

Well tbh I'm also a poor African fuck.

whats wrong with a Tundra?

Katherine Robinson
05-02-2014, 08:39 PM
whats wrong with a Tundra?

Capri likely believes you should have broken the bank on an F-450 Ranch King.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-02-2014, 08:45 PM
I'd be all for drug testing welfare recipients if it saved money overall, but every bill like this that's been passed has been a net waste of money.

Expert
05-03-2014, 12:30 PM
As long as we pretend profiling is bad, we'll always waste money enforcing rules on people who are obviously not breaking them... like strip searching a 90 year old veteran at the airport because his wheelchair might have a bomb in it while Ahmed Muhammed Jihad gets the free pass because we don't want to appear to be profiling those who we know want to kill us.

spurraider21
05-03-2014, 07:51 PM
As long as we pretend profiling is bad, we'll always waste money enforcing rules on people who are obviously not breaking them... like strip searching a 90 year old veteran at the airport because his wheelchair might have a bomb in it while Ahmed Muhammed Jihad gets the free pass because we don't want to appear to be profiling those who we know want to kill us.
:wow :lol