PDA

View Full Version : has anyone here graduated from or is currently attending an Ivy League school?

Blake
05-02-2014, 08:04 PM
I know someone here is attending Penn.

Anyone else? Which school?

Does it feel as prestigious as you thought it would?

cantthinkofanything
05-02-2014, 08:34 PM
Do your Wonder Woman panties make you feel as cool as you thought?

spurraider21
05-02-2014, 10:20 PM
:rollin

Katherine Robinson
05-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Is UTSA an Ivy League school?

Chewbacca
05-02-2014, 11:21 PM

:lmao :rollin

200 miles
05-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Is UTSA an Ivy League school?

:lmao

The Reckoning
05-03-2014, 12:22 AM
i think xmas went to one in texas. maybe you should ask him.

Gummi Clutch
05-03-2014, 04:25 AM
I goto Penn, its an incredible blessing, but a lot of the people I meet on a daily basis are some of the most arrogant d-bags I've ever seen. There are times I wish I went somewhere more chill.

TDMVPDPOY
05-03-2014, 06:56 AM
ivy league or not, there are some teachers who sit on the board of studies for ur country/state that sets out the study material for that curriculum....

everyone is learning the same shit they are meant to learn, just that depends on whose teaching you that material to grasp...

Expert
05-03-2014, 12:26 PM
ivy league or not, there are some teachers who sit on the board of studies for ur country/state that sets out the study material for that curriculum....

everyone is learning the same shit they are meant to learn, just that depends on whose teaching you that material to grasp...

Thanks for that tidbit of stammering nonsense, booger picker.

BillMc
05-04-2014, 06:46 AM
I graduated from Brown.

And my sexist signature pics would not have been approved at that institution. :)

Brazil
05-04-2014, 08:20 AM
Oh man I wish I would have went to a prestigious Ivy school from Texas like my friend Xmas :cry

pgardn
05-04-2014, 10:23 AM

And you think teachers blindly follow...
Complete BS

Chinook
05-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Yes. It's not really all it's cracked up to be. There's a larger percentage of really rich people, but the vast majority of the people I met were down to Earth. Same social groups, same amount of dumb people. Difference is everyone is good at studying.

Still, don't regret going. I had some great times up there. If someone gets offered a full ride to go, I'd say go for it. It's always cool to say you went to an Ivy school.

Chinook
05-04-2014, 12:41 PM
I goto Penn, its an incredible blessing, but a lot of the people I meet on a daily basis are some of the most arrogant d-bags I've ever seen. There are times I wish I went somewhere more chill.

Go Quakers! Are you in Wharton or something? That's like the Slytherin of Penn.

baseline bum
05-04-2014, 12:58 PM

Nice. I like this guy at Penn who posts lectures for all these cool graduate level algebra and algebraic number theory courses:

http://hans.math.upenn.edu/~ted/noframes.html

Wish he'd teach some algebraic geometry courses though.

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 08:25 PM
Go Quakers! Are you in Wharton or something? That's like the Slytherin of Penn.
Nope, Biochemistry major (don't ask why..), but switching into Wharton .

Nice. I like this guy at Penn who posts lectures for all these cool graduate level algebra and algebraic number theory courses:

http://hans.math.upenn.edu/~ted/noframes.html

Wish he'd teach some algebraic geometry courses though.
Damn, you also seem very math heavy from your posts on here. What did you major in for undergrad?

Chinook
05-06-2014, 11:04 PM
Nope, Biochemistry major (don't ask why..), but switching into Wharton .

A couple of my best friends from college were Whartonites, and I love Huntsman. I just found it to contain the most hyper-competitive students that usually acted like jerks or took things way too seriously.

baseline bum
05-08-2014, 12:35 AM
Damn, you also seem very math heavy from your posts on here. What did you major in for undergrad?

Originally math & physics, but graduated math & CS.

Venti Quattro
05-08-2014, 12:38 AM
Public Ivies?

Gummi Clutch
05-08-2014, 01:40 AM
A couple of my best friends from college were Whartonites, and I love Huntsman. I just found it to contain the most hyper-competitive students that usually acted like jerks or took things way too seriously.
I've come to accept that a certain competitive edge is necessary to be successful, but so many people are just gunners.

Originally math & physics, but graduated math & CS.
Thats awesome, usually majoring in physics will automatically give you a math major as well due to how intensive it is.

Blake
05-27-2014, 12:11 AM
Public Ivies?

I was referring to the actual Ivy, tbh

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 12:17 AM
lol I notice someone is avoiding this thread like the plague.

Blake
05-27-2014, 12:20 AM
i think xmas went to one in texas. maybe you should ask him.

maybe he'll share his thoughts.

Avante
05-27-2014, 01:58 AM
The last white US sprinter to run on an Olympic 4x1 team (1964) was Gerry Ashworth out of Dartmouth.

The first Raider speedster was a 1960 Olympic long jumper out of Cornell named Irving "Bo" Roberson.

The first 1000 yard rusher for the Cowboys was Calvin Hill out of Yale.

One of the few to ever beat Jesse Owens in a sprint was Columbias Ben Johnson.

Avante
05-27-2014, 02:00 AM

Penn had the great John Haines one of the top sprinters of his day.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 02:18 AM
Why are you following people around trying to push your almanac lists on them?

Avante
05-27-2014, 02:51 AM
Why are you following people around trying to push your almanac lists on them?

The same reason you enter threads and never say shit about the thread topic.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 02:52 AM
The same reason you enter threads and never say shit about the thread topic.So you're copying me now?

What a follower you are, little girl.

Avante
05-27-2014, 03:03 AM
So you're copying me now?

What a follower you are, little girl.

I pay no attention to you at all small fry "until" you pounce on my leg and start humping away, just like here. Notice how you ALWAYS come to me? I never talk to you until you do and we both know that.

You are a chronic whiner bitch and it's very annoying.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:14 AM
I pay no attention to you at all small fry "until" you pounce on my leg and start humping away, just like here. Notice how you ALWAYS come to me? I never talk to you until you do and we both know that.

You are a chronic whiner bitch and it's very annoying.I was here first.

Avante
05-27-2014, 03:17 AM
I was here first.

I wouldn't know or care. All I do know is we never ever talk unless you come to me, do you disagree? Are you in 90% of my threads, yep! Do I totally own you bitch, yep! Will you be following me around now, I guarantee it!

You're a loser guy, a total clown and bore the fuck out of me, ok? But will that stop you from following me around, nope!

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:18 AM
I wouldn't know or care. All I do know is we never ever talk unless you come to me, do you disagree? Are you in 90% of my threads, yep! Do I totaly own you bitch, yep! Will you be following me around now, I guarantee it!You followed me into this thread.

Avante
05-27-2014, 03:21 AM
You followed me into this thread.

Like I said and guarnteed, now you'll be followinhg me around like you always do.

Seriously guy, what is wrong with you? You seem to be totally fucked up and it's annoying, ok?

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:42 AM
Like I said and guarnteed, now you'll be followinhg me around like you always do.

Seriously guy, what is wrong with you? You seem to be totally fucked up and it's annoying, ok?You say that after following me in here.

Avante
05-27-2014, 04:24 AM
You say that after following me in here.

Let;s talk little guy, ok?

Don't you ever get tired of this? Why not post some threads about things that interest you? Why this need to see how many people you can bother, why? Dude, do something on your own, stop being an idiot pest, ok?

You could die right now little man I couldn't care less and if you left me alone we'd never talk. I like everyone else don't like you, you're an obvious moron.

Now watch as the little shit totally ignores all that, wow!

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 08:06 AM
Let;s talk little guy, ok?

Don't you ever get tired of this? Why not post some threads about things that interest you? Why this need to see how many people you can bother, why? Dude, do something on your own, stop being an idiot pest, ok?

You could die right now little man I couldn't care less and if you left me alone we'd never talk. I like everyone else don't like you, you're an obvious moron.

Now watch as the little shit totally ignores all that, wow!Quit whining, shorty. You're too insecure.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 10:42 AM
Yes. It's not really all it's cracked up to be. There's a larger percentage of really rich people, but the vast majority of the people I met were down to Earth. Same social groups, same amount of dumb people. Difference is everyone is good at studying.

Still, don't regret going. I had some great times up there. If someone gets offered a full ride to go, I'd say go for it. It's always cool to say you went to an Ivy school.

I totally agree with you and know this first hand.

lol I notice someone is avoiding this thread like the plague.

If you were referring to me then fine, if not then equally fine. I am not missing anything and especially from a message board known far and wide as the "troll forum".
It is already posted and a matter of public record on this site.
If it is so important to you to know, then go do the research and find it.
This is the troll forum. You trolls, of which mudbugs chump and Blake are just two, are welcome to "make up" all the reasons you want, such as melt down, afraid, etc., but I could care less what you say, what you think, and what you spin, because it is all lies and baseless accusations on your part.
That is the truth of the matter and no matter how much you "wish" it wasn't, you cannot change the truth!
It is what it is, deal with it, or as I expect a troll to do, spin more of your lies and make further fools of "yourself" in the process as you validate my position.
And I will continue to laugh at your feeble attempts as I bash you unmercifully.
Have I made my position clear enough for you?

mrsmaalox
05-27-2014, 11:07 AM
Losing it :lol

mrsmaalox
05-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Btw, my first degree is Ivy League----UTEP aka Harvard on the Border :)

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 11:11 AM
Losing it :lol

Read, if you can.

leemajors
05-27-2014, 11:12 AM

I took some classes one summer at Victoria Community College - Harvard on the Guadalupe

Blake
05-27-2014, 11:13 AM
I totally agree with you and know this first hand.

If you were referring to me then fine, if not then equally fine. I am not missing anything and especially from a message board known far and wide as the "troll forum".
It is already posted and a matter of public record on this site.
If it is so important to you to know, then go do the research and find it.
This is the troll forum. You trolls, of which mudbugs chump and Blake are just two, are welcome to "make up" all the reasons you want, such as melt down, afraid, etc., but I could care less what you say, what you think, and what you spin, because it is all lies and baseless accusations on your part.
That is the truth of the matter and no matter how much you "wish" it wasn't, you cannot change the truth!
It is what it is, deal with it, or as I expect a troll to do, spin more of your lies and make further fools of "yourself" in the process as you validate my position.
And I will continue to laugh at your feeble attempts as I bash you unmercifully.
Have I made my position clear enough for you?

Tldr.

it'd be a lot easier on you to just state what school you went to

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 11:13 AM
I took some classes one summer at Victoria Community College - Harvard on the Guadalupe

Good for you!

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 11:14 AM
Tldr.

it'd be a lot easier on you to just state what school you went to

I already did. Open your mouth and continue to insert your foot.

mrsmaalox
05-27-2014, 11:16 AM

I knew it!! I can spot a fellow Ivy Leaguer a mile away :toast

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 11:23 AM
I knew it!! I can spot a fellow Ivy Leaguer a mile away :toast

This sounds more like harmless sarcasm than trolling as far as I can tell.
And if so, I applaud you.
:lol

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 11:48 AM

I've never really had a bone to pick with you except when you have attacked me first.
You get what you put out.
If you attack me then be prepared to be treated as an antagonist.
Or you can take a civil and mature manner and we can discuss and/or debate like adults.
Otherwise I will treat you like you deserve to be treated, like an unruly immature disrespectful child who lacks manners and needs to be spanked!
Your choice.

leemajors
05-27-2014, 11:53 AM
I've never really had a bone to pick with you except when you have attacked me first.
Or you can take a civil and mature manner and we can discuss and/or debate like adults.
Otherwise I will treat you like you deserve to be treated, like an unruly immature disrespectful child who lacks manners and needs to be spanked!
Your choice.

Threatening assault on an adult woman? tsk

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 12:03 PM
Threatening assault on an adult woman? tsk

We all know you are nothing but a "common" troll, so your opinion means nothing, in fact you aren't even a very creative or humorous troll at that.
You've proven this over and over again by your inane posts and baseless attacks on innocent posters on here.
So, what is your credibility level? Zip, nil, zero.
And since trolls lie, you are actually saying that I am NOT threatening her, thank you!
But is it your business anyway?
Do attacks not deserve responses in kind?
No one can teach stupid, it is inherited, and you are the epitome of it.

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 12:03 PM
Your choice.

I've posted twice on here since the Super Bowl...this is number 2....both of the posts have been to point out what a giant hypocrite you seem to be. You "troll" more than anyone in the forum except for maybe Kool. Your new shtick serves one single purpose and that is to argue with a handful of people.

I'm also terribly interested to find out from where this site is referred to as the "troll forum"...since you bring that up so often. Man you take the internet serious.

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 12:05 PM
You disagreed with me so you therefore are a troll....wait, are you SBM? No? Then yeah, you're a troll.

leemajors
05-27-2014, 12:07 PM
We all know you are nothing but a "common" troll, so your opinion means nothing, in fact you aren't even a very creative or humorous troll at that.
You've proven this over and over again by your inane posts and baseless attacks on innocent posters on here.
So, what is your credibility level? Zip, nil, zero.
And since trolls lie, you are actually saying that I am NOT threatening her, thank you!
But is it your business anyway?
Do attacks not deserve responses in kind?
No one can teach stupid, it is inherited, and you are the epitome of it.

No one can teach it, but you're providing a stellar example.

Blake
05-27-2014, 12:07 PM
I already did. Open your mouth and continue to insert your foot.

What was it

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 12:09 PM
I've posted twice on here since the Super Bowl...this is number 2....both of the posts have been to point out what a giant hypocrite you seem to be. You "troll" more than anyone in the forum except for maybe Kool. Your new shtick serves one single purpose and that is to argue with a handful of people.

I'm also terribly interested to find out from where this site is referred to as the "troll forum"...since you bring that up so often. Man you take the internet serious.

BS from the John troll now.
You are a well known troll on here and if you were honest, you would own up to it.
Plus you know without a doubt that I do not troll, rather I bash them whenever and wherever.
Since trolls lie, and you are a troll, then everything you have just posted were out and out lies.
Congratulations, you give this site a bad name and confirm everything I have been saying about all of you trolls.
Happy trolling.
And sorry, but trolls don't deserve respectful answers, in fact no answers at all.
Make up whatever you want, it still does not change the truth, no matter how much you "wish" it did.
I laugh at your foolishness and idiocy.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 12:10 PM
What was it

It was what it was!

Blake
05-27-2014, 12:13 PM
It was what it was!

Why are you so yellow bellied about this?

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 12:20 PM
There are lots of really great informative and intelligent posters on this site as evidenced by the posters in the threads on weather and WW1, but then we have the ignorant unfunny trolls who congregate and plague this site.
You trolls know who you are, own up to it, and be real for once in your life.
Make this forum something to be proud of, make it fun to come here for everyone.
Quit ruining it with your lies, baseless accusations, and ridicule.
You'll be glad you did unless you are just too immature, too afraid, and too ignorant.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 12:23 PM
Why are you so yellow bellied about this?

Thank you, you just said I was brave!
Why is it so important to you?
Why are you afraid to go find it since it was already posted?
Why do you troll?
Why are you so stupid and retarded, so much so that you make the mentally challenged look like geniuses next to you?

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 12:42 PM
BS from the John troll now.
You are a well known troll on here and if you were honest, you would own up to it.
Plus you know without a doubt that I do not troll, rather I bash them whenever and wherever.
Since trolls lie, and you are a troll, then everything you have just posted were out and out lies.
Congratulations, you give this site a bad name and confirm everything I have been saying about all of you trolls.
Happy trolling.
And sorry, but trolls don't deserve respectful answers, in fact no answers at all.
Make up whatever you want, it still does not change the truth, no matter how much you "wish" it did.
I laugh at your foolishness and idiocy.

Jesus fucking Christ you come off as a whiney little bitch...as for me being a liar, I'm not exactly sure what you think I'm lying about but the fact that you can get so worked up over the slightest comment shows how serious you take this place and how pathetic you truly are.

Have a good day bitch.

leemajors
05-27-2014, 12:44 PM
Jesus fucking Christ you come off as a whiney little bitch...as for me being a liar, I'm not exactly sure what you think I'm lying about but the fact that you can get so worked up over the slightest comment shows how serious you take this place and how pathetic you truly are.

Have a good day bitch.

still gluten free?

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 12:54 PM

Have a good day bitch.

Worked up? :lmao
That is your warped interpretation of my explanation? :lmao
Like I said above, you just proved my point tbh.
And you don't even realize you did.

DMX7
05-27-2014, 01:00 PM

I'm curious why you ask. You should go to a school like that for more than just prestige -- God knows you're paying for it unless it's Harvard which I hear has a pretty good financial aid package depending on your circumstances.

Blake
05-27-2014, 01:01 PM
Thank you, you just said I was brave!
Why is it so important to you?
Why are you afraid to go find it since it was already posted?
Why do you troll?
Why are you so stupid and retarded, so much so that you make the mentally challenged look like geniuses next to you?

a yellow belly is a coward. It doesn't take an Ivy League education to know this.

It's not important to me at all. But why is it important for you to hide it now after first bragging about it?

Blake
05-27-2014, 01:08 PM
I'm curious why you ask. You should go to a school like that for more than just prestige -- God knows you're paying for it unless it's Harvard which I hear has a pretty good financial aid package depending on your circumstances.

Someone was bragging about graduating magna cum laude from an Ivy League school.

Just curious as to what the ivy experience might be.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 01:09 PM
a yellow belly is a coward. It doesn't take an Ivy League education to know this.

It's not important to me at all. But why is it important for you to hide it now after first bragging about it?

It must be important to you, you keep asking me the same question like a broken record instead of going and looking for yourself.
It doesn't matter how many times I answer, you will still keep asking the same question over and over. That is how you roll.
So why is it so important to you that you don't go and look for yourself?
It is here publicly as I have said all along.
Are you too lazy?
Why are you a troll?
Why do you do nothing but lie all the time.
Why do you continue to refuse to act like an adult?
Why do you force us to treat you like an immature ignorant child?
Why do you always evade owning up to being such an idiot?

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 01:11 PM
Someone was bragging about graduating magna cum laude from an Ivy League school.

Thank you again for saying I was NOT bragging, that is correct, I have no need to brag, I am secure within myself.

Blake
05-27-2014, 01:12 PM
It must be important to you, you keep asking me the same question like a broken record instead of going and looking for yourself.
It doesn't matter how many times I answer, you will still keep asking the same question over and over. That is how you roll.
So why is it so important to you that you don't go and look for yourself?
It is here publicly as I have said all along.
Are you too lazy?
Why are you a troll?
Why do you do nothing but lie all the time.
Why do you continue to refuse to act like an adult?
Why do you force us to treat you like an immature ignorant child?
Why do you always evade owning up to being such an idiot?

Tldr

Blake
05-27-2014, 01:14 PM
Thank you again for saying I was NOT bragging, that is correct, I have no need to brag, I am secure within myself.

No, you were clearly bragging. We can put it up for a forum vote if you're really that unsure.

There was no other reason for you to mention it other than to brag.

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 01:18 PM
Worked up? :lmao
That is your warped interpretation of my explanation? :lmao
Like I said above, you just proved my point tbh.
And you don't even realize you did.

I like how your trolling went from "I know you are but what am I", to "today's Opposite Day".

You're a sophomoric clown and everyone sees it except you.

DMX7
05-27-2014, 01:27 PM

Unless it was Penn, then I'm pretty sure grade inflation happens there too.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 01:30 PM
I like how your trolling went from "I know you are but what am I", to "today's Opposite Day".

You're a sophomoric clown and everyone sees it except you.

And thank you for validating that I do NOT troll.
All trolls just lie, and you are a well known troll, thus everything you say is a lie.
You are mistaken, and you don't even realize you are. The only ones who agree with your lies are your fellow trolls, not the decent intelligent posters on here who definitely disagree with you.
But your denial gets exceedingly funnier the more you lie.

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 01:33 PM
And thank you for validating that I do NOT troll.
All trolls just lie, and you are a well known troll, thus everything you say is a lie.
You are mistaken, and you don't even realize you are. The only ones who agree with your lies are your fellow trolls, not the decent intelligent posters on here who definitely disagree wit you.
But your denial gets exceedingly funnier the more you lie.

Tell me clown, who am I a "well known troll" too? I will wait for your response...it should be easy for you since I'm so "well known".

Also...Opposite Day is serious business to you isn't it?

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 01:37 PM
Tell me clown, who am I a "well known troll" too? I will wait for your response...it should be easy for you since I'm so "well known".

Also...Opposite Day is serious business to you isn't it?

Too?
You meant "to", didn't you?
Are you still waiting?
Clown?
Opposite Day?
Ooh, lots of drivel from the troll.
Do you know where you are?
Having an ammonia spike?

Blake
05-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Too?
Are you still waiting?
Clown?
Opposite Day?
Having an ammonia spike?

You're out of control

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Too?
Are you still waiting?
Clown?
Opposite Day?
Having an ammonia spike?
Nice, grammar smack.

Signs of a desperate troll.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Nice, grammar smack.

Signs of a desperate troll.

Thank you for calling me a troll, it validates again that I am not one.
Geez, a troll calling someone else a troll, how ridiculous and inane and foolish can you go?
Man, you are making me laugh too much!

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 01:48 PM
Thank you for calling me a troll, it validates again that I am not one.
Geez, a troll calling someone else a troll, how ridiculous and inane and foolish can you go?
Man, you are making me laugh too much!

Man, the way you took what I said and then said "na ah, you're a troll"...I don't know how I will ever emotionally recover from that.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 01:54 PM
Man, the way you took what I said and then said "na ah, you're a troll"...I don't know how I will ever emotionally recover from that.

Don't worry, you will recover, or maybe not.
But apparently I bother you a lot or else I am very important to you because you keep posting about me with baseless inane drivel and lies.
How does it feel to be such a consummate liar?
Is it uplifting to you?

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 01:56 PM
Don't worry, you will recover, or maybe not.
But apparently I bother you a lot or else I am very important to you because you keep posting about me with baseless inane drivel and lies.
How does it feel to be such a consummate liar?
Is it uplifting to you?
I've always liked it when people say stuff like "I'm winning because you're replying" while not realizing they're replying and doing the same thing. I imagine it's because you are a retard and all.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 02:01 PM
http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/pictures/2006-09-abingdon/pages/cimg5808-stonewall/cimg5808-stonewall-q30-779x768.jpg

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 02:01 PM
Lol

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 02:06 PM
I've always liked it when people say stuff like "I'm winning because you're replying" while not realizing they're replying and doing the same thing. I imagine it's because you are a retard and all.

Own up to it, or forever lie to yourself.
A common symptom of antisocial and sociopathic behavior is believing your own lies.
So own up to it, or be continued being a laughing stock.

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 02:07 PM
A common symptom of antisocial and sociopathic behavior is believing your own lies.

Let me know what I've lied about and then I will consider owning up to it.

Oh, and practice what you preach there hypocrite.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 02:07 PM
:lmaoDo you believe you graduated from an Ivy League university?

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 02:15 PM
Let me know what I've lied about and then I will consider owning up to it.

Oh, and practice what you preach there hypocrite.

Do you believe you graduated from an Ivy League university?

Ooh, the two trolls are ganging up.
Another typical troll tactic.
You guys just love making fools of yourselves apparently.

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Ooh, the two trolls are ganging up.
Another typical troll tactic.
You guys just love making fools of yourselves apparently.

Two people making fun and laughing at a clown isn't ganging up, it's going to the circus.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 02:22 PM
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/videos/320x240/36413.jpg

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Two people making fun and laughing at a clown isn't ganging up, it's going to the circus.

We all know it is a cowardly pathetic troll tactic, mudbugs.
Own up to your misdeeds for once in your pathetic lives.
It might do you both some real good.
Or ........... Just keep making total fools of yourselves, makes no difference to me, I could care less, just gives me more reasons to laugh at you.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 02:38 PM
Or ........... Just keep making total fools of yourselves, makes no difference to me, I could care less, just gives me more reasons to laugh at you.
:lmaoIt's great that you've gotten so worked up about being asked which Ivy League school you attended.

Played right into our hands tbh.

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 02:42 PM

It's funny that you take this so serious that you seem to think more than one person laughing AT you is some sort of plan...watching you get all mad is quality entertainment that I haven't done in a few months.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 02:45 PM
It's great that you've gotten so worked up about being asked which Ivy League school you attended.

Played right into our hands tbh.

Worked up now?
What a buffoon you are, mudbug, you really do believe your own lies! How bizarre!
The mud bug sociopath strikes again!
Quick, everyone run for your lives before chump mudbug goes postal!

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 02:46 PM
Worked up now?
What a buffoon you are, mudbug, you really do believe your own lies! How bizarre!

You're really banking on that "mudbug" line being funny aren't you?

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 02:47 PM
Worked up now?
:lmaolol increased emoticon use = imminent meltdown

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 02:47 PM
lol increased emoticon use = imminent meltdown

Lol

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 02:54 PM
lol increased emoticon use = imminent meltdown

Lol

Wow, you two mudbugs just love ganging up, must be your middle names tbh.
I already made note of the melt downs earlier, and now you try, and fail, to attribute it to me?
Typical.
You don't appreciate emoticons too?
Probably have a thing against editing too no doubt.
You mudbugs are just too predictable!

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 02:54 PM
I already made note of the melt downs earlier, and now you try, and fail, to attribute it to me?
Typical.
:lolcontinued repetition of failed shtick = imminent meltdown

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 02:55 PM
Typical.

What will you do with the notes you made?

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 03:00 PM
continued repetition of failed shtick = imminent meltdown

What will you do with the notes you made?

Trollish behavior does not become you, especially when you are not humorous, but rather are foolish to the point of deriding yourselves!
Are you both proud of making total fools of yourselves?
You should be!

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 03:02 PM
Trollish behavior does not become you, especially when you are not humorous, but rather are foolish to the point of deriding yourselves!
Are you both proud of making total fools of yourselves?
You should be!

The moment you post something that someone outside of your little "e gang" finds funny, I will stop making fun of you....until then, you're a hypocrite, a clown, and I honestly think you may be slightly retarded...it may come from your mothers side of the family...go to ancestry.com to learn more.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:03 PM
http://www.animated-gifs.eu/war-bombs/0030.gif

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 03:08 PM
The moment you post something that someone outside of your little "e gang" finds funny, I will stop making fun of you....until then, you're a hypocrite, a clown, and I honestly think you may be slightly retarded...it may come from your mothers side of the family...go to ancestry.com to learn more.

Wow, and now I have an e-gang according to the lying mudbug troll.
And you think I am retarded too?
Ooh, I am so retarded just because the troll says I am.
Why is that?
Why should anyone believe you, a troll?
You truly make a mockery of reality.
Keep twisting, spinning, and falsely accusing, it really makes you look even more credible!

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 03:09 PM
Gee, isn't that cute?
Chump mudbug "reaches" for something, anything, and oops, fails again!

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:12 PM
Gee, isn't that cute?
Chump mudbug "reaches" for something, anything, and oops, fails again!
:lolThe emoticons and shtick keep coming from you tbh.

johnsmith
05-27-2014, 03:13 PM
Wow, and now I have an e-gang according to the lying mudbug troll.
And you think I am retarded too?
Ooh, I am so retarded just because the troll says I am.
Why is that?
Why should anyone believe you, a troll?
You truly make a mockery of reality.
Keep twisting, spinning, and falsely accusing, it really makes you look even more credible!

See, you're still not getting this...I'm not falsely accusing you of anything...I'm telling you point blank that you suck on this site. You should quit while you're behind and schedule another GTG with the people from the "troll forum" that you don't take seriously.

Lol

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 03:14 PM
Being the dumbass that he is, xmas doesn't realize that there used to be an actual Troll Forum on this site where Mouse would just talk to himself all day with his thousand troll accounts, so he just assumes old references to that actually refer to ST as a whole....

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 03:35 PM
The emoticons and shtick keep coming from you tbh.

Ooh, all three of you ganging up now!
What?
Can't handle it by yourself?
Typical cowardly trolls.
We knew you were liars, but cowards too?
Makes sense tbh.

See, you're still not getting this...I'm not falsely accusing you of anything...I'm telling you point blank that you suck on this site. You should quit while you're behind and schedule another GTG with the people from the "troll forum" that you don't take seriously.

Lol

The troll claims someone sucks?
What a hoot that is.
And is pissed because of a GTG now?
Man, are you ever "reaching" now.
What excuse will you come up with next, aliens from outer space?

Being the dumbass that he is, xmas doesn't realize that there used to be an actual Troll Forum on this site where Mouse would just talk to himself all day with his thousand troll accounts, so he just assumes old references to that actually refer to ST as a whole....

More inane assumptions, as if Mouse didn't inform of the golden days of trolling when it was an intellectual sarcastic art form never meant to deride or be hurtful.
I believe I will take his word over that of an uncreative, unfunny, and ignorant troll like you, thank you very much.
The trolls nowadays are nowhere close to being what the trolls were then, sorry, fail big time!

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:37 PM
There he goes.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 03:43 PM
There he goes.

Yuppers, there I went.
And now I'm back.
But there I go again.
Yet back too.
Ambidextrous, omnipresent, and psychic too.
Anything else.
You just love labeling so I thought I would give you some to use in a more creative vein and of a more positive nature since you mudbugs love being negative so much.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 03:44 PM
Yuppers, there I went.
And now I'm back.
But there I go again.
Yet back too.
Ambidextrous, omnipresent, and psychic too.
Anything else.
You just love labeling so I thought I would give you some to use in a more creative vein and of a more positive nature since you mudbugs love being negative so much.
So which Ivy League school did you go to?

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:44 PM
Off his meds today.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 03:48 PM

Off his meds today.

As per par neither of you pay attention.
Not surprised!
Not even bewildered.
I expect it tbh.
You can't teach stupid.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:55 PM
As per par neither of you pay attention.
Not surprised!
Not even bewildered.
I expect it tbh.
You can't teach stupid.
:lmaoYou certainly are begging for attention.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 05:22 PM
You certainly are begging for attention.

I'm just giving you what you most desire since you made me so important in your life.
It is what it is. Own up to it.

clambake
05-27-2014, 05:37 PM
uh oh

Blake
05-27-2014, 05:50 PM

spurraider21
05-27-2014, 06:14 PM
xmas is a pretty persistent troll. wouldn't surprise me if mouse was running that account

mrsmaalox
05-27-2014, 06:33 PM
xmas is a pretty persistent troll. wouldn't surprise me if mouse was running that account

Mouse is definitely pulling the strings on that one---he got him all worked up and now he's just sitting back enjoying the show :lol

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 06:43 PM
Mouse is definitely pulling the strings on that one---he got him all worked up and now he's just sitting back enjoying the show :lol

Now you are lying out your ass too?
Wow, I guess you must be a troll too.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a long time and just been watching to see how you would respond.
But now that you are lying it pretty much proves what most of the intelligent posters on here have been telling me, that you are not only a bald faced liar in yur heart, but a consummate troll to boot.
Makes sense.
Now go ahead like your compadres and spin some more lies about me.

mrsmaalox
05-27-2014, 06:53 PM
What am I lying about? You think you are the only person here who knows Mouse? He and his rep have been around here for years, everyone knows his games and what he's capable of. You've called him the greatest troll and are conducting yourself to what he has told you---you've admitted it yourself. What makes you think he's beyond trolling you? There are no lies there about you or anyone else if there no matter how much you want it to be so.

Blake
05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a long time and just been watching to see how you would respond.
But now that you are lying it pretty much proves what most of the intelligent posters on here have been telling me, that you are not only a bald faced liar in yur heart, but a consummate troll to boot.
Makes sense.

You're out of control, liar. Try to focus.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 09:01 PM
Makes sense.
Xmas' head esplode.

ohmwrecker
05-27-2014, 09:14 PM
I feel bad xmas1997. What a weird little dude.

m>s
05-27-2014, 09:57 PM
What am I lying about? You think you are the only person here who knows Mouse? He and his rep have been around here for years, everyone knows his games and what he's capable of. You've called him the greatest troll and are conducting yourself to what he has told you---you've admitted it yourself. What makes you think he's beyond trolling you? There are no lies there about you or anyone else if there no matter how much you want it to be so.
lemme lube them bad boys up and titty fuck the shit out of em'

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 10:25 AM
You're out of control, liar. Try to focus.

Xmas' head esplode.

More typical BS from the mudbugs out of their mudbug bucket.
85,000 posts of complete BS, bothering people, and general ignorance.
Life must be pretty boring for both of you since you seem to spend the great majority of it on a message board spreading absolutely nothing but lie after lie trying desperately to discredit people.
Such pathetic fools you and your e-gang of trolls are.
I feel sorry for all those on here that you plague.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-28-2014, 10:27 AM
Chump can't talk shit because he's been trolled hard by the god awful troll Chewbacca

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 10:39 AM
Chump can't talk shit because he's been trolled hard by the god awful troll Chewbacca

This is the truth, no one can deny that, not even mudbug chump.

Ok, chump spread some more stupid lies now.
That is about all you are good for these days.
You truly like lying about me in particular.
Don't deny it. The proof is in practically every post on here, one lie after another.
How does it feel to be known as a total liar?
Make you proud?

ChumpDumper
05-28-2014, 12:08 PM
Chump can't talk shit because he's been trolled hard by the god awful troll ChewbaccaHad he found my pictures when he tried to stalk me, maybe.

lol

ChumpDumper
05-28-2014, 12:11 PM
This is the truth, no one can deny that, not even mudbug chump.

Ok, chump spread some more stupid lies now.
That is about all you are good for these days.
You truly like lying about me in particular.
Don't deny it. The proof is in practically every post on here, one lie after another.
How does it feel to be known as a total liar?
Make you proud?
Actually, I simply asked you which Ivy League school you attended. You did everything you possibly could to avoid answering.

Why?

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 12:13 PM

If he trolls me like the other doltish trolls, johnsmith, blake, CN, MrsM, and any others, then I won't debate or discuss anything with him, I'll just ignore what he posts and then give him the same patent phrase I am giving the other trolls.
Since all they do is lie after lie, then they aren't worth much tbh.

Blake
05-28-2014, 12:14 PM
:cry More typical BS from the mudbugs :cry

Oh look more devastating mudbug smack.

xmas1997
Actually, I simply asked you which Ivy League school you attended. You did everything you possibly could to avoid answering.

Why?

Oops, speak of the devil.
Ok.
Yawn. Fuck off, liar! :lmao:lol:rollin

Blake
If he trolls me like the other doltish trolls, johnsmith, blake, CN, MrsM, and any others, then I won't debate or discuss anything with him, I'll just ignore what he posts and then give him the same patent phrase I am giving the other trolls.
Since all they do is lie after lie, then they aren't worth much tbh.

:cry

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 12:15 PM
Oh look more devastating mudbug smack.

Yawn. Fuck off, liar! :lmao

Blake
05-28-2014, 12:15 PM
:cry fuck off, liar! :cry

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 12:16 PM
Yawn. Fuck off, liar! :lmao