noles1983
05-02-2014, 10:34 PM
only 3 TO this game, with 6 points lmfao

dallasmaverickslose
05-02-2014, 10:34 PM
What an original thread!!

Skull-1
05-02-2014, 10:36 PM
Nice pass to the invisible man. Wild. Out of control. He does this once a game at least...

HI-FI
05-02-2014, 10:39 PM
He's feast or famine. It's like he can't just play average anymore, it's either a vintage performance or something so terrible it flattens the team.

Mugen
05-02-2014, 10:40 PM
He's feast or famine.

That nigga was straight up Darfur tonight then tbh.

in2deep
05-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Nice pass to the invisible man. Wild. Out of control. He does this once a game at least...

:pctoss he had a terrible 4th

hater
05-02-2014, 11:12 PM
thanks for the thread fellas

Manu was a huge reason we lost the game. Jesus Christ he's turning back the clock to game 6 of last years Finals :pctoss

here's the proof my nigs, this is ONLY IN THE 4TH QUARTER: :wow

10:56 Manu Ginobili bad pass (DeJuan Blair steals)
10:26 Manu Ginobili misses 25-foot three point jumper
6:16 Manu Ginobili bad pass
3:21 Manu Ginobili shooting foul (Monta Ellis draws the foul)
3:10 Manu Ginobili misses two point shot
0:20 Jeff Ayres enters the game for Manu Ginobili :lmao Pop
0:07 Manu Ginobili enters the game for Marco Belinelli :lol WTF pop :rollin

:lmao what the fuck??? I thought this Manu was different because he stopped eating beef and had a 80% fish diet???

is this Mas-o-Menos play????? :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

on a more serious note. what a chokejob fellas. :cry

Skull-1
05-02-2014, 11:16 PM
Manu was a huge reason we lost the game. Jesus Christ he's turning back the clock to game 6 of last years Finals

ElNono
05-02-2014, 11:28 PM
He's feast or famine. It's like he can't just play average anymore, it's either a vintage performance or something so terrible it flattens the team.

He's always been like that... let's hope he has one more feast in him...

HI-FI
05-03-2014, 12:46 AM
should've just signed Monta like I wanted, but I knew Pop wouldn't change his ways, stubborn old fart. anyways, props to your client on getting every penny possible. :tu

and hopefully he does have one more feast in him, because this would be the worst way to go out. :lol

ElNono
05-03-2014, 01:13 AM
should've just signed Monta like I wanted, but I knew Pop wouldn't change his ways, stubborn old fart. anyways, props to your client on getting every penny possible. :tu

and hopefully he does have one more feast in him, because this would be the worst way to go out. :lol

:lol might even ask for an extension after how well he played this series

I told you my client dropping 20 a game every game is smoke and mirrors... he's basically carried us up to this point, but we need everybody else to consistently step up, especially on defense. That shit scrubs Marion, Calderon and Dalembert are pulling out there is disgusting.

Gonna be a short postseason regardless if we don't get our collective heads out of our asses ASAP.

Kidd K
05-03-2014, 01:19 AM
At least we know he's capable of a good game. I just wish he'd stop spiraling into a paniced depression that he never pulls out of when he starts to screw up on a given night. I feel like he's become mentally weak or something. His composure is non existent when he's having an off game. He used to do all kinds of shit in other areas when his shot's off, now he just does nothing and starts making terrible plays and chucks up ill advised shots instead. :\

ElNono
05-03-2014, 01:20 AM
At least we know he's capable of a good game. I just wish he'd stop spiraling into a paniced depression that he never pulls out of when he starts to screw up on a given night. I feel like he's become mentally weak or something. His composure is non existent when he's having an off game. He used to do all kinds of shit in other areas when his shot's off, now he just does nothing and starts making terrible plays and chucks up ill advised shots instead. :\

He went full retard with the 3 point shot at the end of the third, after actually playing some good defense and getting us back into this game along with Tiago. Frustrating when he plays like a 37 year old, tbh

jARS mEsH sEt
05-03-2014, 01:20 AM

He's always been mentally weak.

ElNono
05-03-2014, 01:26 AM

great sig, IMO...

itsamanuthree
05-03-2014, 01:31 AM

NOT AT ALL. And you are that guy from the infamous thread, ain't you XDDDDDD

I agree on a side note that he's having the same confidence issues from last year that seemed to come back in full force today.

Reasons? Well, there's not one reason obviously, but a mix of them, though only himself or his wife, maybe his shrink knows exactly what is it.

I'd say having had so many injuries has certainly hurt his confidence. There ought to be more things in the mix though.

itsamanuthree
05-03-2014, 01:31 AM
great sig, IMO...

XDDDD

apalisoc_9
05-03-2014, 01:34 AM
Manu is still Ok..

It's just that he and pop are so stubborn..Nigga still thinks he deserves the ball the time..Time to pass the torch manu

ElNono
05-03-2014, 01:34 AM
:lol he's old, there's no revelation here... he isn't the guy you run your entire offense through at this stage of his career... he has that role because we have nobody else to fall back on... Patty and Belli have played completely substandard ball this series...

itsamanuthree
05-03-2014, 01:37 AM
:lol he's old, there's no revelation here... he isn't the guy you run your entire offense through at this stage of his career... he has that role because we have nobody else to fall back on... Patty and Belli have played completely substandard ball this series...

:lol True, forgot that one.

jARS mEsH sEt
05-03-2014, 01:38 AM
great sig, IMO...

Oh that's what you meant with that last post. You posted something like "great sign, imo" several posts back and i'm like wait what's a good sign lol

ElNono
05-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Oh that's what you meant with that last post. You posted something like "great sign, imo" several posts back and i'm like wait what's a good sign lol

I can't type lol... for some reason I always type sign and have to go back edit it

ElNono
05-03-2014, 01:41 AM
Or 5 more #SpursinSix

can't win them all, tbh. I did correctly predict your team was going to be shit this year though :lol

ElNono
05-03-2014, 02:06 AM
Gods. You are such a douche.

That's telling me... let it all out :lol

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 02:12 AM

davi78239
05-03-2014, 09:39 AM
I just hate when he starts chucking up shots and goes with hero ball. That's how we lost our lead yesterday. We were on a little role and then he started that shit and the mavs came back.

flacura
05-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Eject this user skull-1 please, we do not want him saying nonsense anymore

SKULL-1 SOS UN REVERENDO PELOTUDO

itsamanuthree
05-03-2014, 01:56 PM

Just ignore him. We all know by now he is one motherfucking xenophobic bigoted ignorant shithead.

Clipper Nation
05-03-2014, 01:58 PM
For the Spurs to ring again, you need to get your client to demand a trade.... it's the only way :downspin:

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 04:11 PM
I just hate when he starts chucking up shots and goes with hero ball. That's how we lost our lead yesterday. We were on a little role and then he started that shit and the mavs came back.

Same reason we lost Game 3. Guy CANNOT play under control when we NEED him to.

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Just ignore him. We all know by now he is one motherfucking xenophobic bigoted ignorant shithead. Says the Bigot in Chief.

I hate you because you are a blind, jealous, insipid, Manu humping, America hating moron. Your ethnicity is the least of my concerns, douchebag.

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 04:13 PM

Chupame, puta.

ElNono
05-03-2014, 04:17 PM
For the Spurs to ring again, you need to get your client to demand a trade.... it's the only way :downspin:

:lol he just has to foul Dirk with 0.4 in the next game... take a long vacation, and sign the new extension in October... all part of the plan :downspin:

AFBlue
05-03-2014, 04:22 PM
He went full retard...

I lol'd hard

jag
05-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Gods. You are such a douche.

That core though :lol

ElNono
05-03-2014, 05:31 PM
That core though :lol

:lol

jARS mEsH sEt
05-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Just ignore him. We all know by now he is one motherfucking xenophobic bigoted ignorant shithead.

Is it Christmas already? Your username is like the ghost of Christmas past. Manu's threes are totally non-existent :lmao

Suck on that one, cabron:rollin

itsamanuthree
05-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Is it Christmas already? Your username is like the ghost of Christmas past. Manu's threes are totally non-existent :lmao

LOL

Well, yes, the account's quite old actually, can't remember exactly

Far less shameful though than creating that thread :lmao

jARS mEsH sEt
05-03-2014, 07:02 PM
LOL

Well, yes, the account's quite old actually, can't remember exactly

Far less shameful though than creating that thread :lmao

All those 20 point games since Feb. 2012 and not a single ring to show for it.

Unless we're counting the ring he showed (and gave) to Lebron after 6 :lmao

itsamanuthree
05-03-2014, 07:08 PM
I believe Americans are superior to people from other nations, but I'm not a racist.

Rrrrrrright... :rolleyes

itsamanuthree
05-03-2014, 07:09 PM

Unless we're counting the ring he showed (and gave) to Lebron after 6 :lmao

Oh, yeah, I don't know what's funny about that, but go ahead, enjoy yourself

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 07:37 PM

:lol :lol :lol

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Rrrrrrright... :rolleyes They are superior to people from other nations. And guess what, a-hole, Americans are of EVERY race and from every nation. They are superior because of what they believe in, not where they are from or what color they are. Racist jagoff...

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 07:41 PM

Unless we're counting the ring he showed (and gave) to Lebron after 6 :lmao ItsaManuBrick getting PWNED by Jars, per par. America haters are SOOOOOOOOOOOO superior--NOT. LMAO

itsamanuthree
05-03-2014, 08:02 PM
I'm different from the old school racist. I'm an evolution of the racist. A civilized racist, adapted to modern times. I can assure you I believe in the superiority of our people regardless of race.

:rolleyes

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 08:32 PM
1/10, PER PAR. American wannabe. Jealous hater. Stuck in a Nazi loving inferior culture. LOL
:rolleyes

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 08:34 PM
By the way, we are the same race, retard.

smeagol
05-03-2014, 09:04 PM
1/10, PER PAR. American wannabe. Jealous hater. Stuck in a Nazi loving inferior culture. LOL

Nazi loving culture? With comments like that you expect people not to shit all over you?

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Nazi loving culture? With comments like that you expect people not to shit all over you?
Fact. Study post-World War Two history, moron. I expect people to be ignorant like you. Per par.

smeagol
05-04-2014, 10:31 AM
Fact. Study post-World War Two history, moron. I expect people to be ignorant like you. Per par.

Fact: there were many Nazis who went to the US after WWII. That doesn't make USA a "Nazi loving culture". I don't expect people like you to be ignorant . . . ignorance simply reeks out of every post of yours, asshole.

Skull-1
05-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Fact: there were many Nazis who went to the US after WWII. That doesn't make USA a "Nazi loving culture". I don't expect people like you to be ignorant . . . ignorance simply reeks out of every post of yours, asshole.

It isn't a matter of where they "went" after the war, stupid. South American countries did more than just accidentally let them in. They embraced them, officially and unoficially (you know, wink wink, nudge nudge, that sorta thing, "No problem, Dr. Meng--, excuse me, I mean, Dr. Brown...")--particularly leaders like that dupe Juan Peron.

More to the point, the simple fact is that archives from Argentina prove that ODESSA was officially supported by the Peron government. Not only that, it was encouraged and EXPANDED. Other South American countries are just as guilty. So when knuckleheads like ItsaManuTurd start throwing around stones of bigotry (false allegations intended to distract) and anti-American invective they better be mindful of the damage this will cause in their glass house.

As for you... Learn something about history before opening your pie hole--you may appear slightly less ignorant if you do.

DarrinS
05-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Skull invoking Godwin's law

Skull-1
05-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Skull invoking Godwin's law

Negative. I don't use Godwin's Law. Itsamanuturnover always calls me a Nazi because he is a jealous dbag who can't stand the fact America is a great nation. I simply pointed out the blatant hypocrisy in his false assertion.

Diego20
05-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Best Spurs player so far along with Splitter.

smeagol
05-04-2014, 01:52 PM
It isn't a matter of where they "went" after the war, stupid. South American countries did more than just accidentally let them in. They embraced them, officially and unoficially (you know, wink wink, nudge nudge, that sorta thing, "No problem, Dr. Meng--, excuse me, I mean, Dr. Brown...")--particularly leaders like that dupe Juan Peron.

More to the point, the simple fact is that archives from Argentina prove that ODESSA was officially supported by the Peron government. Not only that, it was encouraged and EXPANDED. Other South American countries are just as guilty. So when knuckleheads like ItsaManuTurd start throwing around stones of bigotry (false allegations intended to distract) and anti-American invective they better be mindful of the damage this will cause in their glass house.

As for you... Learn something about history before opening your pie hole--you may appear slightly less ignorant if you do.

Juan Peron was one of many Argentine presidents. Simply because he sympathized with Nazi's doesn't make the whole country a "Nazi loving culture".

It's like sayig that because American president W. Wilson was a racists, all American's are racists. That is how fucking stupid your comment is. You might not get it, because you are an ignorant asshole yourself, but yeah, your comment was an embarassment. Keep you pie hole shut when discussing issues you can barely grasp, dumb-ass.

Pocho La Pantera
05-04-2014, 02:19 PM
The KKK is southamerican.

Skull-1
05-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Juan Peron was one of many Argentine presidents. Simply because he sympathized with Nazi's doesn't make the whole country a "Nazi loving culture".

It's like sayig that because American president W. Wilson was a racists, all American's are racists. That is how fucking stupid your comment is. You might not get it, because you are an ignorant asshole yourself, but yeah, your comment was an embarassment. Keep you pie hole shut when discussing issues you can barely grasp, dumb-ass.

How about you stay out of the conversation unless you intend to be objective, asswipe? You obviously haven't been paying attention. How about you condemn the dbag ItsaManuTurd for doing precisely, for months and months and months, what you claim I am doing above?

Most South American countries are third world dictatorships with a history of embracing all sorts of very bad stuff, including harboring Nazis, anti-Semitism, and genocide. They are the last people on earth with any business bashing the US.

While my supposedly racist ancestors were liberating Jews his family was getting Nazi Concentration Camp Guards/"Doctors"/etc. passports and housing in South America. (I would say American culture wins this one hands down.) And he calls me a bigot? Lmao! Hypocrite much?

And go read up on hyperbole, dipwad. You're making a fool of yourself.

smeagol
05-04-2014, 02:30 PM
How about you stay out of the conversation unless you intend to be objective, asswipe?

How about you suck my dick, you pedantic piece of shit?

You obviously haven't been paying attention. How about you condemn the dbag ItsaManuTurd for doing precisely, for months and months and months, what you claim I am doing above?

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I should or should not be doing? I'm picking on you because I read an ignorant comment of yours (one o many ignorant comments youy post on a daily basis). I could care less if it was part of a discussion with some other poster.

Most South American countries are third world dictatorships with a history of embracing all sorts of very bad stuff, including harboring Nazis, anti-Semitism, and genocide.

And you expect people not to bash America when arguing with you when you spit out this kind of crap? You are nothing but a fucking asshole who happens to be American, and deserved to be bashed. You are the worst kind turd there is.

They are the last people on earth with any business bashing the US.

Asshat, anyone can bash the US because there are millions of things to bash about America, so eat shit and die.

And go read up on hyperbole, dipwad. You're making a fool of yourself.

Stop crying, dipshit. Don't you have some biggotted, racist comment to make?

Skull-1
05-04-2014, 02:58 PM
How about you suck my dick, you pedantic piece of shit?

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I should or should not be doing? I'm picking on you because I read an ignorant comment of yours (one o many ignorant comments youy post on a daily basis). I could care less if it was part of a discussion with some other poster.

And you expect people not to bash America when arguing with you when you spit out this kind of crap? You are nothing but a fucking asshole who happens to be American, and deserved to be bashed. You are the worst kind turd there is.

Asshat, anyone can bash the US because there are millions of things to bash about America, so eat shit and die.

Stop crying, dipshit. Don't you have some biggotted, racist comment to make?

Had had to look up a three syllable word, I see. Very good, grasshopper, albeit inaccurate.

Picking on me? What is this, third grade? Lol

You stupid ass. You must be itsamanuturnover's shade. :lmao

Get lost, dipshit. An adult is trying to teach one child too many as it is (I don't have the time or patience to teach you, too--though you have been schooled by me). :lol

Your abject ignorance speaks for itself.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Skull is an idiot. Even TGY admitted Manu was playing great this playoffs.

Skull-1
05-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Skull is an idiot. Even TGY admitted Manu was playing great this playoffs.

Keyword: WAS.

If you ignore the epic screwup in Game 3.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Keyword: WAS.

If you ignore the epic screwup in Game 3.

How about the other 4 games? He said it after game 5. Try again

Skull-1
05-04-2014, 03:08 PM
How about the other 4 games? He said it after game 5. Try again

Again, Manu hosed up Game 3 and 6. Had two good ones. One so so. If we win 7 I will give him a C+.

td4mvp2k
05-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Manu = God

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Again, Manu hosed up Game 3 and 6. Had two good ones. One so so. If we win 7 I will give him a C+.

23, 21 and 17 points are so-so. Please post more often

Skull-1
05-04-2014, 03:11 PM
23, 21 and 17 points are so-so. Please post more often

23 and 21 may be good, but only in the proper context. When you lose the game with poor decisions at critical moments scoring 100 is a BAD one.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-04-2014, 03:12 PM
23 and 21 may be good, but only in the proper context. When you lose the game with poor decisions at critical moments scoring 100 is a BAD one.

oh and his 27 point game too

Skull-1
05-04-2014, 03:12 PM
oh and his 27 point game too

See above.

smeagol
05-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Had had to look up a three syllable word, I see. Very good, grasshopper, albeit inaccurate.

Picking on me? What is this, third grade? Lol

You stupid ass. You must be itsamanuturnover's shade. :lmao

Get lost, dipshit. An adult is trying to teach one child too many as it is (I don't have the time or patience to teach you, too--though you have been schooled by me). :lol

Your abject ignorance speaks for itself.

You're are the one who babbles an idiotic statement about Argentina having a Nazi culture and I'm the ignorant?

Go fuck yourself. Seriously, you are a sorry human being . . .

Skull-1
05-04-2014, 06:52 PM
You're are the one who babbles an idiotic statement about Argentina having a Nazi culture and I'm the ignorant?

Go fuck yourself. Seriously, you are a sorry human being . . .

F u, sweetheart. Learn the background before commenting on this flame war you ignorant little shitass.

Gtfo. Ignoramus.

(Since you've already flamed out against me intellectually.... Say that to my face. I dare ya. Will see you buried under a matchbox, runt.)

doldrums
05-04-2014, 07:17 PM
why, when people have nothing intelligent to say , they insult another's country? That is the lamest of all. And, of course, it is usually completely ignorant comments as well.

F u, sweetheart. Learn the background before commenting on this flame war you ignorant little shitass.

Gtfo. Ignoramus.

(Since you've already flamed out against me intellectually.... Say that to my face. I dare ya. Will see you buried under a matchbox, runt.)

Cherry
05-04-2014, 07:29 PM
http://www.keepcalmandposters.com/posters/86070.png

smeagol
05-04-2014, 07:34 PM

Gtfo. Ignoramus.

:lmao

Say that to my face? You must be the dumbest poster on ST . . .

What a fucking clown . . .

Pocho La Pantera
05-04-2014, 07:58 PM
:lmao

Say that to my face? You must be the dumbest poster on ST . . .

What a fucking clown . . .watch it, he is sooooo mean, hahaha. Internet tough guy.

jacuza20
05-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Ginobili owned this series, along with splitter. They both were beasts. On to the next round.

superjames1992
05-04-2014, 09:08 PM
He lived up to his name today! 6 steals and a host of other Dallas turnovers forced! ;)

heyheymymy
05-04-2014, 09:36 PM
his worst game he still scored 6 points, it was just the TOs. this series wouldve been much tougher without his level of play in the 6 other games he played exceptional in.-+ edit: 6 pts not 10

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2014, 10:18 PM
That clutch turnover and brick though

ElNono
06-08-2014, 10:20 PM
ehhh... he was far from the problem tonight, IMO... 19 pts, 4 AST, +4, only 3 TOs, and made all his freethrows...

Skull-1
06-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Ugh, that wild pass to Tim out of bounds.... :bang

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2014, 10:22 PM
I want Manu to succeed for the good of the team... But those fouls and turnovers were boneheaded plays

hitmanyr2k
06-08-2014, 10:22 PM
That clutch turnover and brick though

Someone should gif that pass. It had some hot sauce on it but it hit Duncan right in his hands on stride. Fact is Duncan just didn't handle the pass. Old man reflexes.

$pursDynasty
06-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Manu wasn't the worst tonight but seems to alternate between awesome and fair to Turnobili. Game one he was great this game he was meh, not bad but far from good, hopefully the trend continues tomorrow and we find someone else to step up Thursday.

ElNono
06-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Someone should gif that pass. It had some hot sauce on it but it hit Duncan right in his hands on stride. Fact is Duncan just didn't handle the pass. Old man reflexes.

The play was already broken... The Spurs will have to take a hard look at the end of that game. Miami broke almost every possession at the end. Miami is really an excellent team adjusting and tightening up the defense when they need a stop. They were prepared after Game 1.

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Manu wasn't the worst tonight but seems to alternate between awesome and fair to Turnobili. Game one he was great this game he was meh, not bad but far from good, hopefully the trend continues tomorrow and we find someone else to step up Thursday.
I hope the trend doesn't continue lol... It's always 1 great game, 2 "wtf was that?" Games

Ice009
06-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Which one of you guys has the balls to make any kind of play out there?

Manu is one of the only players able to create or make a play. He's got the guts to do it. Half of the players on the team do not. What do you want him to do? Give it to Boris Diaw who'll pump fake and drive right into the heat defense? Give it to Kawhi who can't or won't do anything decisive with it?

What do you want him to do?

Boris is really fucking it up for us. We need him to be a stretch 4 and take his shots, not drive right into the teeth of the Heat defense.

Kawhi has no decisive moves or plays to go to. He needs to be supremely confident out there with his jumper. Playing timid on offense will not help at all.

Danny Green can't do much if he's not on the floor. That one is on Pop, fucking idiot of a coach.

Don't play Marco and don't play Splitter much. Both these guys are soft as shit.

Defense needs to be much better on the help and then recovering to the outside shooters. Make them drivers, don't give them 3 after 3 after 3. Marco fucked up on one where he ran inside to help and left someone wide open who I think it was Diaw tried to recover on but they hit a 3. I think it was Lewis who got left wide open?

davidbowie
06-08-2014, 10:30 PM
classic manu with the 40mph pass to tim 2 feet in front of him.....rofl

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2014, 10:33 PM

Manu is one of the only players able to create or make a play. He's got the guts to do it. Half of the players on the team do not. What do you want him to do? Give it to Boris Diaw who'll pump fake and drive right into the heat defense? Give it to Kawhi who can't or won't do anything decisive with it?

Boris is really fucking it up for us. We need him to be a stretch 4 and take his shots, not drive right into the teeth of the Heat defense.

Kawhi has no decisive moves or plays to go to. He needs to be supremely confident out there with his jumper. Playing timid on offense will not help at all.

Danny Green can't do much if he's not on the floor. That one is on Pop, fucking idiot of a coach.

Don't play Marco and don't play Splitter much. Both these guys are soft as shit.

Defense needs to be much better on the help and then recovering to the outside shooters. Make them drivers, don't give them 3 after 3 after 3. Marco fucked up on one where he ran inside to help and left someone wide open who I think it was Diaw tried to recover on but they hit a 3. I think it was Lewis who got left wide open?
Totally agree. Pop is an idiot of a coach

Ice009
06-08-2014, 10:33 PM
classic manu with the 40mph pass to tim 2 feet in front of him.....rofl

You can't throw a soft slow pass though. Heat steal those kind of passes and get out in transition.

Ice009
06-08-2014, 11:05 PM
So I guess no one wants to defend Manu for having the balls to at least try to win? It's easier to dump on him, right?

All of you guys that always call out Manu, I wanna to know what you suggest the Spurs do? Who's hands do you want to ball in? Who's going to make the play?

Come on, step up.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-08-2014, 11:10 PM
So I guess no one wants to defend Manu for having the balls to at least try to win? It's easier to dump on him, right?

All of you guys that always call out Manu, I wanna to know what you suggest the Spurs do? Who's hands do you want to ball in? Who's going to make the play?

Come on, step up.

I'm with you here.. he is playing spectacular..

ElNono
06-08-2014, 11:17 PM
I think we're going to see more Lebron guarding Manu going forward, tbh. Hope he keeps playing at a high level, since that opens up the game for our role players...

Baam
06-08-2014, 11:18 PM
I think we're going to see more Lebron guarding Manu going forward, tbh. Hope he keeps playing at a high level, since that opens up the game for our role players...

:lol I'm pretty sure we won't tbh.

Ice009
06-08-2014, 11:19 PM
I'm with you here.. he is playing spectacular..

What do people want done? They all easily dump on Manu, but half of the players on the team are playing timid or soft, not willing to even try to make a play, some just don't have the capabilities. Then you have someone like Boris, who just doesn't want to shoot the open 3 ball when it's there for him.

ElNono
06-08-2014, 11:21 PM
:lol I'm pretty sure we won't tbh.

He was tonight...

Baam
06-08-2014, 11:23 PM
He was tonight...

Was probably taking a breather on Turnobili tbh...

ElNono
06-08-2014, 11:25 PM

He wasn't. He was guarding him when Manu was running the point. Spo is a good coach, tbh... he knows he can't let Manu wreck havoc like he did in Game 1...

Ice009
06-08-2014, 11:26 PM

What do you suggest? Since you want to call Manu turnobili. It's easy for all you guys to talk shit as you don't have to back up any of it with any alternatives that the Spurs could do.

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2014, 11:26 PM
He was literally taking a breather against Manu. Remember when he stepped on Manu's shoe and rested on the ground :lmao

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2014, 11:27 PM
What do you suggest? Since you want to call Manu turnobili. It's easy for all you guys to talk shit as you don't have to back up any of it with any alternatives that the Spurs could do.
I have a better alternative. Don't turn it over... A bad shot is better than no shot

Skull-1
06-08-2014, 11:30 PM
I have a better alternative. Don't turn it over... A bad shot is better than no shot

This. Play smart.

Ice009
06-08-2014, 11:34 PM
He's trying to make something happen, he's a trying to make a play. The other guys on the team aren't decisive enough, don't demand the ball and don't want to step up and take the game.

None of them are willing to create or risk making a big play themselves. Even Diaw pussied out by not taking the open 3s that were there for him. Diaw was looking to pass yet again or drive into the defense for a worse shot. Terrible stuff from some of the players on this team. They all have to step up and be tougher mentally and play strong out there.

Capt Bringdown
06-08-2014, 11:39 PM
For the Manu fanbois, a Manu fuckup is just proof that's he's trying. In other words, he can do no wrong.

ElNono
06-08-2014, 11:40 PM
He's trying to make something happen, he's a trying to make a play. The other guys on the team aren't decisive enough, don't demand the ball and don't want to step up and take the game.

None of them are willing to create or risk making a big play themselves. Even Diaw pussied out by not taking the open 3s that were there for him. Diaw was looking to pass yet again or drive into the defense for a worse shot. Terrible stuff from some of the players on this team. They all have to step up and be tougher mentally and play strong out there.

Ehh, there's some knee jerking and trolling going on...

Skull-1
06-08-2014, 11:40 PM
For the Manu fanbois, a Manu fuckup is just proof that's he's trying. In other words, he can do no wrong.

:lol So true!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-08-2014, 11:42 PM
:lol So true!

You boys are horrible trolls, tbh...

Manu has slated this playoffs this year.. you guys need to reinvent yourself and make a new schtick...

ElNono
06-08-2014, 11:43 PM

I do worry when he's trying to do too much. It normally means we're trying to rely too much on a guy that isn't what he used to be.

It worked to close out OKC last round, but the Spurs need more from everyone else.

Baam
06-08-2014, 11:44 PM

:rollin it's a fullproof strategy tbh.

Ice009
06-08-2014, 11:46 PM

Hey, I was on Manu last season, and I was hard on him after that season, but my eyes are wide open. Last season is over, we're in a new finals series, but you guys just won't get your heads out of your asses. Get your head out of your ass and wake up. You can't keep saying the same thing over and over again. He's playing much better these playoffs and he has to as no one else is willing to step up and make the plays.

Skull-1
06-08-2014, 11:47 PM
He is playing better but he can't screw up like that! Unforced errors!

Ice009
06-08-2014, 11:54 PM
He is playing better but he can't screw up like that! Unforced errors!

I know he can't, I know he fucked up and made mistakes. I will definitely admit that. No problem with that, but what I am asking is - what is the alternative? No one else on the team can create or make plays out there. He's been guarded by great players, the guys that are guarded by the lesser players can't make their defender pay. Either because they're too timid to try and make a play in case they stuff up, because they can't create or make a move for themselves, or simply because they're not mentally locked in.

Splitter was downright pathetic again. Wasn't it game 2 last season where he got the shit blocked out of him? What the fuck are we going to do with the softy, Splitter, himself? I feel like I could rip his arms out of his sockets, he just looks that weak out there when he's trying to go up on offense. His upper body looks big and strong, but why does he end up looking like a weakling when he goes up to the rim and ends up getting the shit blocked out of him?

Skull-1
06-09-2014, 12:07 AM
I know he can't, I know he fucked up and made mistakes. I will definitely admit that. No problem with that, but what I am asking is - what is the alternative? No one else on the team can create or make plays out there. He's been guarded by great players, the guys that are guarded by the lesser players can't make their defender pay. Either because they're too timid to try and make a play in case they stuff up, because they can't create or make a move for themselves, or simply because they're not mentally locked in.

Splitter was downright pathetic again. Wasn't it game 2 last season where he got the shit blocked out of him? What the fuck are we going to do with the softy, Splitter, himself? I feel like I could rip his arms out of his sockets, he just looks that weak out there when he's trying to go up on offense. His upper body looks big and strong, but why does he end up looking like a weakling when he goes up to the rim and ends up getting the shit blocked out of him?

Manu is incapable of being brilliant while avoiding being reckless? Is that what it is?

I can think of three or four avoidable mistakes he made that could have been the difference. If everyone else is being dumb he needs to be that much better. Otherwise we are just screwed...

Ice009
06-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Manu is incapable of being brilliant while avoiding being reckless? Is that what it is?

I can think of three or four avoidable mistakes he made that could have been the difference. If everyone else is being dumb he needs to be that much better. Otherwise we are just screwed...

He does need to try to cut those turnovers out, but other players need to step up and play better too. We really could have gotten a bigger lead in that second quarter, but Pop and his belineli and splitter lineup in the second quarter when we were looking to blow the game open doesn't help either.

Skull-1
06-09-2014, 12:11 AM
He does need to try to cut those turnovers out, but other players need to step up and play better too. We really could have gotten a bigger lead in that second quarter, but Pop and his belineli and splitter lineup in the second quarter when we were looking to blow the game open doesn't help either.

Sigh.... Even one fewer turnover from Manu would help......

http://i.imgur.com/GbSMlAq.gif

bobcatfan4life
06-09-2014, 12:13 AM
Ill stand by Manu, he's proven this year that he can play big when the moment calls

Skull-1
06-09-2014, 12:14 AM
Ill stand by Manu, he's proven this year that he can play big when the moment calls

Uh... *whispers* The moment called. He threw it out of bounds...

http://i.imgur.com/GbSMlAq.gif

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-09-2014, 01:29 AM
This kind of idiotic, removed from reality, spoiled criticism is what drew many good old school posters away from this forum. This Manu hate squad are a sad bunch who repeat a broken record based on their own misconceptions.

They can't be reasoned with, even with all the evidence provided to them over the years, they made up an idea in that space full of diarrhea that they call brain and that can't be changed until the toilet is flushed, that is, the moment when their pathetic lives will end.

They ignore the good, and call out the few bad plays, and even when it's a 50-50 call, they blame it on Manu. They obviously haven't stepped a basketball court, never in that awful time that they call their lives. It's a game where you're are going to make mistakes, the key being keep coming back and get over them. But this sad bunch of overweight, poorly informed keyboard warriors should have no voice at all concerning anything else than getting their fat asses off the couch to grab some dick-flavoured food, their favourite taste.

They have no other purpose other than to wait a mistake by what has been the best Spurs player in the playoffs, to come here and bump their own shitty threads, like they were scoring points for the special Olympics, and proceed to pat themselves in the back, like a group of Down's syndrome faggots.

This forums can take many things, shitty threads, bad GNSF takes, parrot trolling downstairs; but I have absolutely no doubt that it would be a much better place if this cum-drinking, dildo-shoving, tranny-loving brigade was wiped off the map.

Since the way this forums operates that is not an option, we should stick to mock, ignore and look down patronizingly at these sad little cunts who enter a circle jerk of disgusting proportions every time one of the players of the team they suposedly support doesn't do what these couch experts expect.

Won't read your shitty replies. You can all fuck off and then fuck off some more. Go eat some shit, cunts, wankers.

hommeaetage
06-09-2014, 01:34 AM
I will only blame Manu for that behind the back step back jumper. I've been saying for years he doesn't have it anymore. Other than that Tim should have caught that ball, no excuse

hater
06-09-2014, 03:29 AM
Back to Finals form :pctoss

Great Bear
06-09-2014, 07:45 AM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/stats/2013

Manu is not the problem this time

lefty
06-09-2014, 07:55 AM
TP fucked us in Enrique mode after hitting that 3

Both Parker and Turnobili fucked up big time

ManuTastic
06-09-2014, 08:00 AM
ehhh... he was far from the problem tonight, IMO... 19 pts, 4 AST, +4, only 3 TOs, and made all his freethrows...

Agreed.

Ice009
06-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Manu has been the Spurs best player these playoffs, yet people keep bringing up last season, for what? Why not get on Parker and Duncan for fucking up? He sure as fuck wouldn't have missed 4 free throw in a row if he was taking them. Inexcusable from TP to miss 2 in a row, TD should have at least made one free throw out of 2. Not good enough from either of those two.

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2014, 08:57 AM
Manu has been the Spurs best player these playoffs, yet people keep bringing up last season, for what? Why not get on Parker and Duncan for fucking up? He sure as fuck wouldn't have missed 4 free throw in a row if he was taking them. Inexcusable from TP to miss 2 in a row, TD should have at least made one free throw out of 2. Not good enough from either of those two.
Yeah let's just fucking forget last year when he cost the Spurs a championship against the SAME team... Parker was hurt after an elbow, Duncan isn't a reliable free throw shooter... And Manu pulling a Manu with a clutch turnover and ISO right after for a brick

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Back to Finals form :pctoss

hitmanyr2k
06-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Yeah let's just fucking forget last year when he cost the Spurs a championship against the SAME team... Parker was hurt after an elbow, Duncan isn't a reliable free throw shooter... And Manu pulling a Manu with a clutch turnover and ISO right after for a brick

It would help If Duncan weren't pretending he was Olden Polynice with hands of stone and actually caught the pass. I can't blame Ginobili for putting heat on that pass in that stage of the game. Lazy passes get picked off. Duncan should have been more focused to be perfectly honest. The pass hit him right on stride, no excuses.

Venti Quattro
06-09-2014, 10:11 AM

Sup hitmanyr2k why aren't you posting in the NBA forum anymore, breh?

spurspokesman
06-09-2014, 10:14 AM

Ray Allen

Ray Allen

hitmanyr2k
06-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Sup hitmanyr2k why aren't you posting in the NBA forum anymore, breh?

I'll get back there eventually. I like the game threads better here, especially for the Finals. The rollercoaster ride of emotions on this board is amusing.

Skull-1
06-09-2014, 01:05 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232459&page=4&p=7403108&viewfull=1#post7403108

Hahaha! ^^^^^^^^ Meltdown! :lmao