PDA

View Full Version : Will Leonard stay in San Antonio?

apalisoc_9
05-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Timmy and Manu still have a couple of years in their contract, Tony will most likely stay..

Will Leonard find another team that will play him more than 29 minutes in the RS?

Splits
05-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Go fuck your mother some more.

dg7md
05-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Weird thread but yes, he will stay with us.

apalisoc_9
05-02-2014, 11:48 PM
If I was 22, with a lot of hype..I don't see any reason why I should stay at team that would most likely underutilize me and play me less than 30..It makes sense IMO.

dallasmaverickslose
05-02-2014, 11:49 PM
We'll trade him to Indiana for Paul George

apalisoc_9
Weird thread but yes, he will stay with us.

Why would he?

Why would he limit himself to 29 minutes a game in the RS? Doesn't look like a sound decision tbh...

RD2191
No. I've always thought he would go back to Cali.

dg7md
05-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Why would he?

Why would he limit himself to 29 minutes a game in the RS? Doesn't look like a sound decision tbh...

He's a system player. I don't see him being a team leader and he's found a lot of success on our squad.

Malik Hairston
05-02-2014, 11:52 PM
He's a system player. I don't see him being a team leader and he's found a lot of success on our squad.

Leonard's style actually doesn't fit the Spurs system, at all:lol..

apalisoc_9
05-02-2014, 11:52 PM

There's tons of hype surrounding Leonard. Not to mention he's 22..Many believe he's a 20ppg type of player...Regardless of how good you think he is, Many teams will be giving him the star treatment..So why should he bother playing for a team that thinks he's merely a system player?

dg7md
05-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Leonard's style actually doesn't fit the Spurs system, at all:lol..

He's a good man defender and has a limited offensive skillset, and clanks big freethrows. Sounds like a Spur to me. :lol

dg7md
05-02-2014, 11:54 PM
There's tons of hype surrounding Leonard. Not to mention he's 22..Many believe he's a 20ppg type of player...Regardless of how good you think he is, Many teams will be giving him him the star treatment..So why should he bother player for a team that think he's merely a system player?

Then he should start hitting his shots tbh...

apalisoc_9
05-02-2014, 11:55 PM

Leonard is shooting way over 50 percent in this series..WTF are you watching?:lol

He's easily a 20ppg player with a pass first guard playing with him..

dg7md
05-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Leonard is shooting way over 50 percent in this series..WTF are you watching?:lol

He's easily a 20ppg player with a pass first guard playing with him..

I'm a big fan of Leonard but I don't think he's good enough to get 20ppg because I don't think a team would ever run offense through him. And yeah, stat wise he's delivering but he seems to miss the big shots more often than not and that definitely is something I notice.

TheGoldStandard
05-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Probably not unless there is a regime change.

apalisoc_9
05-02-2014, 11:58 PM
I'm a big fan of Leonard but I don't think he's good enough to get 20ppg because I don't think a team would ever run offense through him. And yeah, stat wise he's delivering but he seems to miss the big shots more often than not and that definitely is something I notice.

He hit two crucial threes in game 4 and 5..Da fuck are you watching?

He's been hitting big shots since his rookie year :lol

WTF :lol

Malik Hairston
05-02-2014, 11:58 PM

:lol that poster says a lot of strange shit, tbh..

dg7md
05-02-2014, 11:59 PM

RD2191
05-03-2014, 12:02 AM
Pop has no idea how to utilize Kawhi. This season should of seen Kawhi become a legit 3rd or even 2nd option. Instead Pop uses it to turn Mills into fukin Gary Neal Jr.

apalisoc_9
05-03-2014, 12:04 AM

10 bucks this guy is a Manu fan or someshit..:lol

wildchild
05-03-2014, 12:07 AM
No. I've always thought he would go back to Cali.

Agree, I've said the same early in this season, Leonard could be great for a rebuilding team, a 20-10 guy every night.

Plus, Leonard is a SoCal kid and proud to be one (Moreno Valley-Murda Val).

apalisoc_9
05-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Agree, I've said the same early in this season, Leonard could be great for a rebuilding team, a 20-10 guy every night.

Plus, Leonard is a SoCal guy and proud to be one (Moreno Valley-Murda Val).

Anything but the lakers please..:lol

Wherever kawhi plays will probably be my second team...

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 12:20 AM
I don't care where he goes so long as he gets a championship ring. The one Manu stole from him and gave to Miami last season...

dallasmaverickslose
05-03-2014, 12:21 AM
I don't care where he goes so long as he gets a championship ring. The one Manu stole from him and gave to Miami last season...

:dont

apalisoc_9
05-03-2014, 12:42 AM

:lol

KaiRMD1
05-03-2014, 12:45 AM
I don't se why he wouldn't but yes, tonight, Green & Leonard needed to be in that game far more than ginobili. I don't get why the black hole of basketball even saw any fucking minutes tonight. Anytime he steps onto the court, it's a guarantee loss and tonight proved it. So for everyone, be aware, the moment Ayres steps onto the court, Spurs are done.

EIC
05-03-2014, 12:48 AM
I'm apathetic. He giveth, but he also taketh away. If we could deal him for a piece that is a better fit for the system, I'd be cool with it.

apalisoc_9
05-03-2014, 01:06 AM
I'm apathetic. He giveth, but he also taketh away. If we could deal him for a piece that is a better fit for the system, I'd be cool with it.

Impossible to find..Leonard is a dime a dozen tbh.

But he's not a good fit to this team offensively and he knows that...

look_at_g_shred
05-03-2014, 01:10 AM
If I was 22, with a lot of hype..I don't see any reason why I should stay at team that would most likely underutilize me and play me less than 30..It makes sense IMO.
Really? Explain to me all the hype this nigga gettin.

HI-FI
05-03-2014, 01:13 AM
i fooled myself into thinking he'd be the savior, but perhaps Pop hasn't utilized him correctly or this team has bigger issues. I'd like for him to stay here but if he's not happy then he can leave. I'd mainly just not want him going to the Lakers.

apalisoc_9
05-03-2014, 01:14 AM
Really? Explain to me all the hype this nigga gettin.

not that I agree with Barkley, but he thinks he's a top 15 player in the league and a huge load of analyst thinks he's a 20-10 kind of guy..

A few GM's are going to make an offer...It doesn't matter if he's really that good or not, so long as he gets an offer and he will..He will bite..

What's the point in staying with a team that plays you 29 minutes when you're 22?

Chinook
05-03-2014, 01:15 AM
This is like the tenth time this lame thread's been made. He's not going anywhere unless the Spurs let him go. The extension negotiations are going to be interesting, though.

Biernutz
05-03-2014, 01:17 AM
Leonard spends almost no time in front of cameras. Do you think he would want go to
a big media center like NY or LA. and hounded for a quote. He looks like Pop is
training him for interviews.

apalisoc_9
05-03-2014, 01:22 AM
This is like the tenth time this lame thread's been made. He's not going anywhere unless the Spurs let him go. The extension negotiations are going to be interesting, though.

The spurs doesn't strike me as a team that will forcefully keep a player that wants to move...

If he wants another opportunity, he will get it.

Chinook
05-03-2014, 01:24 AM
The spurs doesn't strike me as a team that will forcefully keep a player that wants to move...

If he wants another opportunity, he will get it.

No. They'll match whatever Leonard gets unless someone blows them away with a S&T offer. They may trade Leonard, but they won't let him walk.

apalisoc_9
05-03-2014, 01:28 AM
No. They'll match whatever Leonard gets unless someone blows them away with a S&T offer. They may trade Leonard, but they won't let him walk.

It's settled then, he will get traded...:lol

wildchild
05-03-2014, 01:34 AM

When it comes to extend his contract, his agent should find a team who make a huge and toxic offer to Leonard the Spurs really can't match...

I can see some stupid GMs making that offer, tbh.

cjw
05-03-2014, 01:47 AM

Exactly this. He's essentially in the team's control for the next 6 or so years unless they decide to trade him away. And he's certainly NOT a dime a dozen. He has his flaws but is one of the most unique players in the league.

apalisoc_9
05-03-2014, 01:51 AM
Exactly this. He's essentially in the team's control for the next 6 or so years unless they decide to trade him away. And he's certainly NOT a dime a dozen. He has his flaws but is one of the most unique players in the league.

So if he asks to be traded they will forcefully keep him?:lol

wildchild
05-03-2014, 01:56 AM
Exactly this. He's essentially in the team's control for the next 6 or so years unless they decide to trade him away.

Sure? If they want keep Parker and with Tiago's contract, I have my doubts about the Spurs can match any offer...

Anything but the lakers please..:lol
I know, but my order of preference for his Cali team.
1-Clippers (I would like to see some Paul-Kawhi lobs)
2-Lakers

cjw
05-03-2014, 01:56 AM

I guess he could always just take a qualifying offer for a year and avoid signing an offer sheet in RFA to be a free agent a couple of years from now... Much more likely the team gives him a 5 year extension (only one allowed per team under CBA).

And in terms of RFA offers, they lock up a team's cap space for a valuable few days of free agency when bigger names are out there in the market. Only a few teams will have the money and the patience to extend a $10+ million offer that the Spurs would almost certainly match. Offers that the Spurs might not match would be well above that and even fewer teams are in that boat. More than likely, he's extended before next season's deadline.

wildchild
05-03-2014, 01:58 AM

Remember Batum?

apalisoc_9
05-03-2014, 02:00 AM
Remember Batum?

Batum didn't exactly have the same hype as Leonard before tbh..

Plus, Leonard is overrated around the league and I'm positive a whole lot of GM's overrate the shit out of him too.

85 in 5..You think the spurs would even match?

I can totally see some dumbass team making this mistake

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-03-2014, 03:04 AM
Not a crazy question. Why would Leonard stay in SA? He is part of the big four, everyone realizes there is a big four except Pop. I am thankful for what Pop has done, but right now he's driving this team and franchise into the ground with his arrogance.

Chinook
05-03-2014, 05:52 AM
When it comes to extend his contract, his agent should find a team who make a huge and toxic offer to Leonard the Spurs really can't match...

I can see some stupid GMs making that offer, tbh.

Plus, Leonard is overrated around the league and I'm positive a whole lot of GM's overrate the shit out of him too.

:lol take off the thinking caps for a second, people. Leonard's max contract from another team is like $65M/4. There's no way a team could draw up an unmatchable offer sheet. This isn't the NFL.

There's a reason why I said these threads were lamee. That's because they rely on folks not knowing the CBA and throwing out impossible scenarios.

FkLA
05-03-2014, 05:58 AM
:lol take off the thinking caps for a second, people. Leonard's max contract from another team is like $65M/4. There's no way a team could draw up an unmatchable offer sheet. This isn't the NFL.

There's a reason why I said these threads were lamee. That's because they rely on folks not knowing the CBA and throwing out impossible scenarios.

Not to mention the fact that his role will increase significantly post-Duncan&Manu tbh.

Baam
05-03-2014, 06:01 AM

No these threads are lame because people act like he's Kevin Durant... Who gives a fuck... Leonard is not a franchise player and will never be... Trading Leonard to rebuild would be absolutely fine...

Chinook
05-03-2014, 06:05 AM
No these threads are lame because people act like he's Kevin Durant... Who gives a fuck... Leonard is not a franchise player and will never be... Trading Leonard to rebuild would be absolutely fine...

Depends on a lot of factors. I'd much rather keep Leonard than trade him under almost any scenario unless the Spurs get a top-five pick plus something else. I definitely agree that it's silly that people think Leonard's in a position to make all these demands and that the team could be desperate to cater to them.

PingPong
05-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Overrated role player. He has an importante role in the team, but there are better players for the same role. If he gets too expensive, get rid of him. He will never be a borderline allstar like some people think. He has low IQ BBall and is an average finisher.

daslicer
05-03-2014, 12:49 PM
OP is definitely retarded. Whether Leonard stays or leaves is ultimately up to the spurs since he will be a restricted FA in the summer of '15. It seems like you are hoping he does leave and become a 20 pt scorer on another team so you can scream and say " I told you so Pop is stupid look at how great Leonard is now." Leonard has a solid post up move he uses a lot now and his jump shot is decent along with his slashing skills but he still has a long way to go before he can become a 20 pt scorer in this league. I will say go get some tampons and stuff them up your ass since you are suffering from a severe case of PMS after this game 6 loss.

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 04:17 PM
i fooled myself into thinking he'd be the savior, but perhaps Pop hasn't utilized him correctly or this team has bigger issues. I'd like for him to stay here but if he's not happy then he can leave. I'd mainly just not want him going to the Lakers.

Prime Jordan wouldn't have been able to save us from Manu, yesterday. Hard to expect KL to. That said, KL got us to the WCF and the Finals after years of subpar play following the loss of Bowen...

DarrinS
05-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Prime Jordan wouldn't have been able to save us from Manu, yesterday. Hard to expect KL to. That said, KL got us to the WCF and the Finals after years of subpar play following the loss of Bowen...

Do you know which player had the most turnovers in game 6?

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Do you know which player had the most turnovers in game 6?

Stupid question. Misleading. Parker had two more turnovers but FOUR TIMES more points. Manu hit fewer shots than turnovers and barely had more points than TOs in a CRUCIAL game......AGAIN. SMH

wildchild
05-03-2014, 04:52 PM

There are more than one rebuilding team in the league who doesn't seem to care about dollars, luxury tax, and bad seasons just encourage them to spend more money trying to improve the roster.

Not all NBA teams are small markets like San Antonio or financially conservative, we need to consider another point of view from teams like Knicks, Nets, or Lakers.

People said here "he's a not franchise player" Agree. Not Tony, No Manu, our franchise player is only Tim. So, Leonard'll not be that player.
But he's a talented young two way player, and that's so rare and valuable in the league.

People said here "there are better players for the same role" Really? Obviously James, Durant, and other three or four small forward. No more.
Right now -only 22 years old- the kid is one of the best five/six SF on the league.

BackHome
05-03-2014, 04:55 PM
He is a good player but not even close to players like Kobe, George, Lebron....

Chinook
05-03-2014, 05:02 PM
There are more than one rebuilding team in the league who doesn't seem to care about dollars, luxury tax, and bad seasons just encourage them to spend more money trying to improve the roster.

Not all NBA teams are small markets like San Antonio or financially conservative, we need to consider another point of view from teams like Knicks, Nets, or Lakers.

People said here "he's a not franchise player" Agree. Not Tony, No Manu, our franchise player is only Tim. So, Leonard'll not be that player.
But he's a talented young two way player, and that's so rare and valuable in the league.

People said here "there are better players for the same role" Really? Obviously James, Durant, and other three or four small forward. No more.
Right now -only 22 years old- the kid is one of the best five/six SF on the league.

No, just no. No other team can sign Leonard for more than $65M/4. It's not about them having money. That's the max any team other than the Spurs can offer. This is what I mean. You don't understand the CBA at all, so you just keep fueling impossible speculation.

therealtruth
05-03-2014, 05:37 PM
OP is definitely retarded. Whether Leonard stays or leaves is ultimately up to the spurs since he will be a restricted FA in the summer of '15. It seems like you are hoping he does leave and become a 20 pt scorer on another team so you can scream and say " I told you so Pop is stupid look at how great Leonard is now." Leonard has a solid post up move he uses a lot now and his jump shot is decent along with his slashing skills but he still has a long way to go before he can become a 20 pt scorer in this league. I will say go get some tampons and stuff them up your ass since you are suffering from a severe case of PMS after this game 6 loss.

I guess that's the only deciding factor. And that's why the Knick's kept Lin and the Bulls kept Asik.

Chinook
05-03-2014, 05:42 PM
I guess that's the only deciding factor. And that's why the Knick's kept Lin and the Bulls kept Asik.

Horrible comparison. Lin and Asik were Arenas free agents. That's the only case in which a team can insert a poison pill in an offer sheet. Leonard is a regular RFA with full Bird rights, so it's not even like in Green's case from two years ago where a team could have theoretically outbid the Spurs by offering more than the MLE for that year.

apalisoc_9
05-03-2014, 05:49 PM
No, just no. No other team can sign Leonard for more than $65M/4. It's not about them having money. That's the max any team other than the Spurs can offer. This is what I mean. You don't understand the CBA at all, so you just keep fueling impossible speculation.

He can't ask to be traded?

Why isn't that an option why does it always have to be about the fact that he's a RFA?

Texas_Ranger
05-03-2014, 05:50 PM
If Pop will be the coach then no. Why would he not want to play somewhere else more minutes. Pop thinks he's 35 and not 22.

Chinook
05-03-2014, 05:52 PM
He can't ask to be traded?

Why isn't that an option why does it always have to be about the fact that he's a RFA?

Because the Spurs don't have to honor his trade request. Teams usually don't trade their good players just because they ask. Kawhi can't force his way out for at least two more years, and likely six years. The scenario in which Leonard and the team agree to part ways mutually is possible, but still highly unlikely, so we're talking about Leonard leaving unilaterally here. That means leaving as a FA, which he can't do anytime soon.

wildchild
05-03-2014, 05:57 PM
OP is definitely retarded. Whether Leonard stays or leaves is ultimately up to the spurs since he will be a restricted FA in the summer of '15. It seems like you are hoping he does leave and become a 20 pt scorer on another team so you can scream and say " I told you so Pop is stupid look at how great Leonard is now."]Leonard has a solid post up move he uses a lot now and his jump shot is decent along with his slashing skills but he still has a long way to go before he can become a 20 pt scorer in this league. I will say go get some tampons and stuff them up your ass since you are suffering from a severe case of PMS after this game 6 loss.

I think Leonard could be a 20-10 guy in a rebuilding team who focus on him. But in other contender team, Leonard should play 35/40 mpg in regular season, and could be the second option like Tony or Manu for the Spurs.

OP raises questions about Leonard's minutes. Me, too. Why a 22 years old guy receives a treatment of 38 years old player?.
We know, Pop limited every player on the roster to less than 30 minutes in regular season, but there's not reason for Leonard's minutes are being limited by Pop in playoffs.
Comparisons are almost always odious and stupid but other young SFs played 40-45 mpg in playoffs -like Jimmy Butler, Batum, Parson, etc-...and Leonard only 33mpg.

The good thing about these questions -if he can play more minutes in other team, if he could be one of the best, can take over games and meet people's expectations, if he may able to get a max,...- is they are not uncontested, in a year's time -or maybe two- we'll all find out.

daslicer
05-03-2014, 08:26 PM
I think Leonard could be a 20-10 guy in a rebuilding team who focus on him. But in other contender team, Leonard should play 35/40 mpg in regular season, and could be the second option like Tony or Manu for the Spurs.

OP raises questions about Leonard's minutes. Me, too. Why a 22 years old guy receives a treatment of 38 years old player?.
We know, Pop limited every player on the roster to less than 30 minutes in regular season, but there's not reason for Leonard's minutes are being limited by Pop in playoffs.

I agree with you on that he should play a lot more minutes considering he's very young and should be able to handle playing 40 plus minutes game. One thing I have observed in this league to be a 20 point score you have to a few things going for you. One is you have to have the mentality to keep on shooting even when your shots are not falling. I guess that has to go along with having supreme confidence in your abilities. Leonard doesn't have that type of confidence in himself yet. You also need to have a great jumpshot I would say not Ray Allen great but good enough that you have the ability to hit 8-10 shots in a row. Leonard jumper has gotten better but its shaky at times I don't think he has the ability to know down that many shots in a row at this time. The third thing you need is great ball handling skills which allows you to slash to the hole or create your own shot. Leonard's ball handling is decent he can drive coast to coast without having any problems but in the half court he can't always finish his drives and at times looks sloppy. Leonard has to improve in all of these 3 areas before he can be a 20 point scorer in this league.

HemisfairArena
05-03-2014, 08:27 PM
No Duncan. No future. Say hello to the Kansas City Spurs.

daslicer
05-03-2014, 08:30 PM

I don't live in SA but I doubt the spurs will ever move from there. The chances of that happening was pre-99 before they won their first title. The Spurs are a legendary franchise outside of the lakers,celtics,bulls, there is no other franchise that has had as much success as the Spurs. It would be a black eye for the league if the spurs were ever to move due to their legacy and that is why I doubt it will ever happen.

HemisfairArena
05-03-2014, 08:41 PM
I don't live in SA but I doubt the spurs will ever move from there. The chances of that happening was pre-99 before they won their first title. The Spurs are a legendary franchise outside of the lakers,celtics,bulls, there is no other franchise that has had as much success as the Spurs. It would be a black eye for the league if the spurs were ever to move due to their legacy and that is why I doubt it will ever happen.

You're kidding,,,San Antonio is a top 10 populated city but poor as hell. Its the reason we don't have an MLB, NFL, or NHL team. The proof is right there,,,,how does a city like Kansas City have 2 pro teams(Chiefs and Royals) and not us? How the fuck does Phoenix have 4(Cardinals, Suns, Coyotes and Diamondbacks)? Seattle with Seahawks and Mariners,,,,,ect,,,,

We have a low income community who wont support a loser and the Spurs will leave.

Chinook
05-03-2014, 08:45 PM
^Yeah, and Majority Owner Holt may just decide to move the team regardless.

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 08:51 PM

Been saying that for years...

daslicer
05-03-2014, 08:53 PM
You're kidding,,,San Antonio is a top 10 populated city but poor as hell. Its the reason we don't have an MLB, NFL, or NHL team. The proof is right there,,,,how does a city like Kansas City have 2 pro teams(Chiefs and Royals) and not us? How the fuck does Phoenix have 4(Cardinals, Suns, Coyotes and Diamondbacks)? Seattle with Seahawks and Mariners,,,,,ect,,,,

We have a low income community who wont support a loser and the Spurs will leave.

So I guess the Jazz,Thunder,Kings,Magic will also be moving in a few years.

HemisfairArena
05-03-2014, 08:55 PM
^Yeah, and Majority Owner Holt may just decide to move the team regardless.

Its all about profit,,,,no owner is in it to lose money and two or three sub par seasons in a row(missing the playoffs) would result in horrible attendance and huge loss of money. Its the difference between us and a shithole like Cleveland,,,,they support their teams and sell out almost every game and they never win shit. We wont be there for the Spurs if they start sucking badly for a 2-3 year stretch.

HemisfairArena
05-03-2014, 08:56 PM
So I guess the Jazz,Thunder,Kings,Magic will also be moving in a few years.

They sell out even with a bad product,,,,we wont. Its why the Alamodome was such a bad idea and sits empty today.

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Spurs almost left SA several times. Took huge intervention by guys like the founder of USAA (McDermott?) to keep them from moving.

DarrinS
05-03-2014, 09:02 PM
Hemisphere and Skull are two of the worst posters.

daslicer
They sell out even with a bad product,,,,we wont. Its why the Alamodome was such a bad idea and sits empty today.

Lol these places selling out with a bad product. I would say only the Jazz sell out due to their hardcore Mormon fans. Kings stop selling out once the Webber era was over. The Magic have had their down time since Dwight has left. The Thunder I predict will also have shit attendance once Durant bolts. I just have to say I'm thankful I have never lived in SA seems like you guys have a small town inferiority complex. I live in Charlotte and its not a mega city but people down here don't even think the way you guys think. Hell when the Hornets left nobody was sad about their departure.

HemisfairArena
Spurs almost left SA several times. Took huge intervention by guys like the founder of USAA (McDermott?) to keep them from moving.

Exactly right. General McDermott,,and David Robinson saved the franchise from moving.

DarrinS
05-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Last years' collapse really brought out the dregs.

DJR210
OP trying to determine if he should kill himself now or later.

HemisfairArena
Hemisphere and Skull are two of the worst posters.

How does anyone accumulate 17,000 posts,,,,what a life?

DarrinS
05-03-2014, 09:08 PM
How does anyone accumulate 17,000 posts,,,,what a life?

Been a fan longer than game 6.

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Four years? What are you....twelve?

HemisfairArena
05-03-2014, 09:12 PM

You rock,,,,having a life be damned,,,you're determined to be a Spurs Talk legend,,,swing for the fences.

DarrinS
05-03-2014, 09:13 PM
You rock,,,,having a life be damned,,,you're determined to be a Spurs Talk legend,,,swing for the fences.

Meh, after game 6 is when all you retards showed up. I'm no legend.

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Idiot prob doesn't know who McDermott even was.

DarrinS
05-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Four years? What are you....twelve?

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 09:15 PM
And we have been here before 6, not only this board but other Spurs sites. Now get to your room. It is past your bedtime. aren't retarded. Put the mirror down.

pgardn
05-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Last years' collapse really brought out the dregs.

Certainly did.

Imo we have the most pleasing team to watch playing basketball.
If you like the game, you like the Spurs.

Or you like to watch Westchuck types.

Skull-1
05-03-2014, 09:16 PM
45You might consider acting like it then....

HemisfairArena
05-03-2014, 09:23 PM

Hey,,,Don't sell yourself short,,,45 years old and 17,000+ posts,,,,you're a legend.

cd021
05-04-2014, 01:52 AM

They'd probably laugh and let him walk. He's not work Westbrook type of money. 5 years $60 million, tops would be 70 million. Anything more would be suspect at best.

heyheymymy
05-04-2014, 02:06 AM
He's a good man defender and has a limited offensive skillset, and clanks big freethrows. Sounds like a Spur to me. :lol

truth bombs imo tbh

PublicOption
05-04-2014, 02:54 PM
The lakers are going to try and make a play for him.