PDA

View Full Version : This loss is on pop

look_at_g_shred
05-03-2014, 12:53 AM
Sure I'm confident we will win game 7 but it shouldn't have even come to this. Why go away from Tiago who has been killing them?? Why go away from Green who has proven he has bigger balls then Manu lately? Why stick with Manu when you clearly see he just doesn't have in him this game, and is the main reason his turnovers and sloppy play are what kept dallas in the game? So fucking frustrated !

RD2191
05-03-2014, 12:56 AM
I agree.

look_at_g_shred
05-03-2014, 01:04 AM
I agree.
Dude forreal!

Spurs da champs
05-03-2014, 01:57 AM
Timmy (aka Tammy) too man, he wasn't good on D, & he couldn't even take advantage of Blair.

SpursFan86
05-03-2014, 02:54 AM
Sure I'm confident we will win game 7 but it shouldn't have even come to this. Why go away from Tiago who has been killing them?? Why go away from Green who has proven he has bigger balls then Manu lately? Why stick with Manu when you clearly see he just doesn't have in him this game, and is the main reason his turnovers and sloppy play are what kept dallas in the game? So fucking frustrated !

What? You do realize Green had 17 points total going into tonight, right? I mean I know he played great tonight, and I agree that he should've gotten more time in the 4th, but I wouldn't say Green has "proven he has bigger balls than Manu"...especially considering Manu has played great the entire series up until tonight.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-03-2014, 03:24 AM
What? You do realize Green had 17 points total going into tonight, right? I mean I know he played great tonight, and I agree that he should've gotten more time in the 4th, but I wouldn't say Green has "proven he has bigger balls than Manu"...especially considering Manu has played great the entire series up until tonight.

Who the F cares about the previous games? I only care about the current game, and if you have a player who is on fire, why the hell go away from that?! Plus, that same guy who is on fire is the only guy who can defend the player who has been most important to Dallas's success. I keep hearing Pop preach defense but he's not doing anything to improve it.

rmt
05-03-2014, 04:24 AM
Pop needs to forget his precious rotation and go with who's hot (Green and Splitter). Bonner, Ayres and Belli have no business being on court when those 2 are hot. It's disgraceful that Green played less than 30 minutes. He should have had 40 minutes yesterday. And when things aren't going well for Manu, why have the turnover machine on the court?

It should never have come to a 7th game. Now all the pressure is on SA.

Atl Spur
05-03-2014, 05:46 AM
This is all a crock of ---- that the NBA has concocted!! It's truly getting too blatant for my liking.

wut
05-03-2014, 06:20 AM
Pop needs to forget his precious rotation and go with who's hot (Green and Splitter). Bonner, Ayres and Belli have no business being on court when those 2 are hot. It's disgraceful that Green played less than 30 minutes. He should have had 40 minutes yesterday. And when things aren't going well for Manu, why have the turnover machine on the court?

It should never have come to a 7th game. Now all the pressure is on SA.

Need a bump for this thread because there's so much truth in here.

NBA clearly forced a ton of game 7 and OTs...media in the tank as usual since conflict of interest.

Sometimes I wonder why I watch, makes it worse when Pop makes stupid ass rotations.

biskvito
05-03-2014, 06:54 AM
The problem with benching Splitter even after he forced an offensive play(which he did because Duncan became a ghost) is that the Spurs defense collapses, every infiltration is a score. Pop won the whole game with defense 1st mentality, at the end he kinda gave up and tried to win on offense.

UZER
05-03-2014, 07:23 AM
I said it another thread, Pop doesn't manage a game in the moment. He walks in with a plan and sticks to that plan.

I'f player A is gonna guard player B, that decision was made before tip, not because of what's happening in THAT game.

If player A has the hot hand and is impacting the game more than usual, too bad because player B is subbing in for you.

weebo
05-03-2014, 07:58 AM
We'll be fine.

TheGoldStandard
05-03-2014, 08:41 AM
Yeah but they got 4 rings

peacemaker885
05-03-2014, 09:13 AM
We are here because of Pop and the whole system. We are lucky that we have gone this far so consistently for so long. Be grateful instead of spiteful.

boutons_deux
05-03-2014, 09:19 AM
What coach in his right mind sits the player with a hot hand, shooting FG% 100%, when that player is also way more than respectable on defense? WTF?

Ayres in a close-out game? :lol

Shastafarian
05-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Manu on Ellis lost the game without a doubt. Hopefully if a similar situation pops up in game 7 he will compromise offense (the little Manu had been providing) for Green's defense on Ellis. Green can also shoot. I see Green as a better defending Patty Mills with slightly less ball handling capability. So when Mills was out there in crunch time INSTEAD of Green, I was shouting at the TV.

Chomag
05-03-2014, 09:40 AM
We are here because of Pop and the whole system. We are lucky that we have gone this far so consistently for so long. Be grateful instead of spiteful.

Think Timmy had more to do with that then Pop's system.

Chomag
05-03-2014, 09:41 AM
What coach in his right mind sits the player with a hot hand, shooting FG% 100%, when that player is also way more than respectable on defense? WTF?

Ayres in a close-out game? :lol

Mind boggling isn't it.

peacemaker885
05-03-2014, 09:52 AM
Think Timmy had more to do with that then Pop's system.

You are absolutely right, but you know what I mean :-)

Bill_Brasky
05-03-2014, 10:00 AM
I flipped the fuck out when Errors was on the floor in the 4th.

LakerHater
05-03-2014, 11:34 AM
He can draw up plays but hes gettin out coached!

Is line ups have been weird the past few years!

InRareForm
05-03-2014, 11:36 AM
4 rings baby!