PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that black guy that got KO'd from the truck ended up dying?

Thebesteva
05-03-2014, 05:48 AM
I couldnt find the thread tbh, I remember it was in a non related thread but that video of the black guy getting Ko'd by the trucker. Apparently, the guy ended up dying. How the fuck did that happen? Looked like a relatively common knockout

EDIT: Meant to say trucker, ESL tbh

The man in the video who was “knocked the f*ck out” by the Arizona Trucker was later rushed to the nearest hospital where he was being treated for the last few days. The man has been identified as a DJ from New York named ‘DJ Freekie London’. Freekie London was suffering severe head injuries and was pronounced dead this morning. Arizona Nurses and Doctors did the best they can to save the man’s life, but the head injuries were too great. According to Doctor Earl Cunningman, “The young man was suffering neuronal injuries and was actually in a coma for almost a whole day before slipping away. I’ve actually seen the video of the fight myself and I will have to admit I have never seen anyone knocked out so bad they turned into a seal”.
Like many other viral videos like the Sharkeisha fight earlier this year, Internet users have proceeded to create memes out of Freekie London. The Arizona Trucker has been charged with manslaughter and will not be expected to serve time in prison because he simply defending himself. DJ Freekie London’s funeral will be held next week. Check out a couple of memes of the fight below!

http://huzlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Screen-Shot-2014-03-20-at-9.59.18-PM.png

The Reckoning
05-03-2014, 06:02 AM
"DJ Freekie London."

so sad to hear the loss of such an upstanding and productive citizen

The Reckoning
05-03-2014, 06:05 AM
wow just watched the video...

that trucker should have got the fuck off him once he hit dirt and stopped fighting back. you could tell his brain was completely rattled....holy shit.

DJR210
05-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Serve that as a lesson to all the stupid mother fuckers out there who wanna try and act hard over stupid ass shit. Glad he's a fucking corpse now.

Edit: I'm even happier to know this faggot is dead after watching the video again. I forgot how he was acting up to fight, and the fact he swung first.

The Reckoning
05-03-2014, 09:51 AM
lol my ip is banned from that site...

well if he's not dead then fuck him. that doctor quote sounded suspicious anyway.

Huey Freeman
05-03-2014, 10:23 AM
I couldnt find the thread tbh, I remember it was in a non related thread but that video of the black guy getting Ko'd by the trucker. Apparently, the guy ended up dying. How the fuck did that happen? Looked like a relatively common knockout

EDIT: Meant to say trucker, ESL tbh

http://huzlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Screen-Shot-2014-03-20-at-9.59.18-PM.png

The language within the article (or whatever that is) tells me that this is fake IMO. Idk, tbh.

Katherine Robinson
05-03-2014, 12:23 PM
It would be a beautiful case of natural selection.

SnakeBoy
05-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Nah, he was posting on twitter about suing after he got his bell rung. Some satire sites started the rumor that he died after he was getting humiliated on the internets. I think it's all in this thread, pretty funny thread tbh...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/wow-ny-takes-another-l.198668/

Thebesteva
05-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Nah, he was posting on twitter about suing after he got his bell rung. Some satire sites started the rumor that he died after he was getting humiliated on the internets. I think it's all in this thread, pretty funny thread tbh...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/wow-ny-takes-another-l.198668/

Ok thanks, I thought so too and then I read comments on the youtube section and some people were saying RIP, this is truly a hate crime.

RD2191
05-03-2014, 04:03 PM
I would wreck that fat white dude. It's a bitch move to keep hitting someone once they are down. And what kind of inbred redneck doesn't know that you never hit someone on the back of the head. Black dude was asking for it but still.

SnakeBoy
05-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Good read...if someone attacks me in a parking lot now I know to say "Excuse me Mr. Attacker can you hold on for 30 seconds while I take a deep breath and decide the most logical way to respond to your attack".

IceColdBrewski
05-03-2014, 05:17 PM
I would wreck that fat white dude. It's a bitch move to keep hitting someone once they are down. And what kind of inbred redneck doesn't know that you never hit someone on the back of the head. Black dude was asking for it but still.

Since when were there rules in a fucking street fight? You wouldn't be wrecking anybody with all those stupid rules you seem to think we should all be following.

"Oh hey man, put down that board. You can't use that. If you look here in my rule book, it states clearly in section 64 of chapter 5 that"[CRAAACK!]...

m>s
05-03-2014, 05:22 PM
he didn't die, people were fucking with him on instagram and he was surprisingly cool about it.

RD2191
05-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Obviously none of you faggots have ever been in a fight. I for one know that you never ever hit someone on the back of the head and that you walk away once the man is down. Had the man had a knife or weapon then that's another story.

SnakeBoy
05-03-2014, 06:16 PM
:lmao I just wanted Rob to read a buncha shit.

:bang Dammit! you got me...something I do all the time no less.

Thebesteva
05-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Fought plenty of times big Rob. People that fight know that, obviously the trucker dude hasn't and just fucking went nuts on this dude. I've let my mouth get me in trouble too. It's a lesson learned to both these fools.

I used to fight when I was younger, tbh, it should leave your system nearly 100% past 26-27. Only epic losers still fight past that age, theres a new game to play in life

spurraider21
05-03-2014, 08:00 PM
:lmao hate crime. look who threw the first punch...

monosylab1k
05-03-2014, 08:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/76tVwoI.gif

Just waitin for Brother Trill Clinton to make his appearance.