PDA

View Full Version : Spurs couldn't stop a traffic cone.

Ice009
05-03-2014, 10:14 AM
The Spurs are getting ripped up defensively.

Not happy at all with the Spurs defense these playoffs. They need to get a lot better on that end of the court and show some pride out there DEFENSIVELY. I know Carlisle is a good coach and Dallas is good offensively, but the Spurs ain't bringing what they need to bring on the defensive end. Splitter is the only one I have been happy with on that end of the court.

MAN THE FUCK UP and PLAY with aggression on the defensive end. Stop letting Dallas have whatever the fuck they want on that end of the court.

Kawhi has also been piss poor throughout the series. Is he that slow footed that he can't guard anyone with speed? Come on Kawhi, I KNOW you are better than what you've shown. Both offensively and defensively. Have confidence in your shots.

How is Rick Carlisle even able to have DeJuan Blair and Dirk Nowitizki playing crunch time minutes together on defense? That's inexcusable not being able to take advantage of their defensive shortcomings.

Why is Pop still playing guys like Marco, Mills, Bonner and then subbing in Jeff Ayers in the 4th quarter of a fucking closeout game? Pop is quickly becoming the worst big game substituter in the NBA. What is this guy thinking? Just start playing Bonner and Ayers for the heck of it, why not.

Capster
05-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Don't you have to go and play in the street now????
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMPBzfrnb0hmsorper4hhIufKpVzfYM qWAMxXJa6wxXMLn0jlp

RD2191
05-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Great writeup.

TheGoldStandard
05-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Pop: They made baskets

dallasmaverickslose
05-03-2014, 12:12 PM
:wakeup

Sean Cagney
05-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Ice with the goods.

moisaenz
05-03-2014, 01:00 PM
I would have preffered a bonner/Splitter frontcourt instead of any combination with ayres

TE
05-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Good write up, tbh. The Spurs are playing charmin soft basketball. rofl allowing Dejuan fat fuck Blair to have whatever he wants.

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
05-03-2014, 02:04 PM
What bothers me the most is were making them look alot better than they actually are.
Ellis is tearing us a new one on pick and rolls, Blair is looking like he's 7 foot 6 getting every fcking rebound, Vc looks like prime Jordan, and Harris and Calderon look like Magic Johnson and Isiah Thomas. Were overrating them Tbh and its all cuz our Half ass, Defense. The Spurs just don't look like they want it.

Sean Cagney
05-03-2014, 02:06 PM
What bothers me the most is were making them look alot better than they actually are.
Ellis is tearing us a new one on pick and rolls, Blair is looking like he's 7 foot 6 getting every fcking rebound, Vc looks like prime Jordan, and Harris and Calderon look like Magic Johnson and Isiah Thomas. Were overrating them Tbh and its all cuz our Half ass, Defense. The Spurs just don't look like they want it.

I said this last night, they don't want it. They surely are looking like that at times.

TheGoldStandard
05-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Manu going one on one with a cone and he would still take the step back 3

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
05-03-2014, 02:14 PM
I said this last night, they don't want it. They surely are looking like that at times.

THATS why I said even tho well win tommorow, I'm not gonna be happy or cheer about it.
This shit could've been over a long time ago if we brought the right amount of heart and desire.
Spurs will just be doing what their Supposed to do tommorow, Beat an 8th seed.
But I suppose its better to struggle now, than in the later rounds.

Sean Cagney
05-03-2014, 02:24 PM
THATS why I said even tho well win tommorow, I'm not gonna be happy or cheer about it.
This shit could've been over a long time ago if we brought the right amount of heart and desire.
Spurs will just be doing what their Supposed to do tommorow, Beat an 8th seed.
But I suppose its better to struggle now, than in the later rounds.
I just hope they make it out of tomorrow honestly. I agree they should beat Dallas tomorrow, if some flukey shots fall though or some calls don't go their way they might be in some trouble. They have to try and blow them out, period.

Expert
05-03-2014, 02:28 PM
The Spurs are getting ripped up defensively.

Not happy at all with the Spurs defense these playoffs. They need to get a lot better on that end of the court and show some pride out there DEFENSIVELY. I know Carlisle is a good coach and Dallas is good offensively, but the Spurs ain't bringing what they need to bring on the defensive end. Splitter is the only one I have been happy with on that end of the court.

MAN THE FUCK UP and PLAY with aggression on the defensive end. Stop letting Dallas have whatever the fuck they want on that end of the court.

Kawhi has also been piss poor throughout the series. Is he that slow footed that he can't guard anyone with speed? Come on Kawhi, I KNOW you are better than what you've shown. Both offensively and defensively. Have confidence in your shots.

How is Rick Carlisle even able to have DeJuan Blair and Dirk Nowitizki playing crunch time minutes together on defense? That's inexcusable not being able to take advantage of their defensive shortcomings.

Why is Pop still playing guys like Marco, Mills, Bonner and then subbing in Jeff Ayers in the 4th quarter of a fucking closeout game? Pop is quickly becoming the worst big game substituter in the NBA. What is this guy thinking? Just start playing Bonner and Ayers for the heck of it, why not.

You mean they are playing as if they are traffic cones. Traffic cones, by nature, don't move.

Pop is generating revenue. That's his job. You think he doesn't know what he's doing?