View Full Version : Warriors: Mama, there goes that job

Clipper Nation
05-04-2014, 01:27 AM

apalisoc_9
05-04-2014, 01:28 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2183253/sillynbaplayers.gif

Venti Quattro
05-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Mama, there goes your next Los Angeles Lakers coach.

lefty
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2183253/sillynbaplayers.gif
:lol

scanry
I heard he wanted no part of Jerry West.

Jacob1983
05-04-2014, 01:30 AM
It's like a heavyweight champion who knows he's held on for too long.

Sean Cagney
05-04-2014, 01:31 AM
As long as he doesn't go back to announcing again we are good! He was flat out horrible.

lefty
05-04-2014, 01:40 AM
As long as he doesn't go back to announcing again we are good! He was flat out horrible.
Mark Jackson during the same game :

" I'll take a good offense over a good defense anytime of the day "

Then 20 minutes later :

" Defense wins championships "

Im not making that shit up

yup, that's the guy you want as your Head Coach

HI-FI
05-04-2014, 01:43 AM
He'll just ruin the greatness that is JVG. This is the only good thing to come out of Jackson's announcing career....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOtZ7eXwT7o

Sybok
05-04-2014, 01:43 AM
Mama, there goes your next Los Angeles Lakers coach.

I think he keeps his job. GS isn't the Lakers. Otherwise he might go down around East Texas.

Sybok
05-04-2014, 01:45 AM

Then 20 minutes later :

You get me a job... and you get me a job, and you get me a job...

Tbh I'm surprised his one liners lasted this long. At least he's not giving the game planning board to a player while he's not even in the huddle, or saying "you just have to make the ball pop.... make it pop" or "we just need a stop, a bucket and a stop".

lefty
05-04-2014, 01:45 AM
http://cdn.tauntr.com/sites/default/files/userfilesimages/0.jpg

Sean Cagney
05-04-2014, 01:54 AM

Then 20 minutes later :

I heard him say one time and I swear to it! He said now in order to win the game they must hit shots down the stretch. NO SHIT! I swear he said that too.

Jacob1983
05-04-2014, 01:57 AM
Is he going to use "I was too distracted from all this racism" excuse?

Infinite_limit
05-04-2014, 01:59 AM
He'll just ruin the greatness that is JVG. This is the only good thing to come out of Jackson's announcing career....

LOL. Fkn absurd

ElNono
05-04-2014, 01:59 AM
Is he going to use "I was too distracted from all this racism" excuse?

The Clippers beat racism today, Jacob. Never forget.

Jacob1983
05-04-2014, 02:06 AM
Clippers cry like little bitches about their evil plantation owner yet have no problem cashing his racist checks. Yeah, they definitely beat racism. I hope OKC sweeps the shit out of them.

Clipper Nation
05-04-2014, 02:07 AM
Clippers cry like little bitches about their evil plantation owner yet have no problem cashing his racist checks. Yeah, they definitely beat racism. I hope OKC sweeps the shit out of them.

Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

Jacob1983
05-04-2014, 02:09 AM
Anything else, Clip Nation? The butthurt is strong in you.

kamikazi_player
05-04-2014, 02:21 AM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

Jacob1983
05-04-2014, 02:37 AM
You can repost 3 year old posts of mine all day. Won't change a thing. I have a cold heart that has been hardened by life so having pecker posters on a silly message board talk shit about me has really no effect on me.

kamikazi_player
05-04-2014, 02:43 AM

Infinite_limit
05-04-2014, 02:52 AM
What degree did you study in college?

Franklin
05-04-2014, 03:00 AM
Warriors: OUT, Lockets: OUT, Memphis: OUT
while Mavs are still in the game :lol

LkrFan
05-04-2014, 06:49 AM
The Clippers beat racism today, Jacob. Never forget.

djohn2oo8
05-04-2014, 07:33 AM
And McHale is walking around without a care in the world.

resistanze
05-04-2014, 07:41 AM
You can repost 3 year old posts of mine all day. Won't change a thing. I have a cold heart that has been hardened by life so having pecker posters on a silly message board talk shit about me has really no effect on me.

:rollin damn son

monosylab1k
05-04-2014, 10:56 AM

It would be really great if you could confirm that you masturbate like Philip Seymour Hoffman in Happiness.

Shastafarian
05-04-2014, 11:02 AM
5 1/2 years for college :lol

Clipper Nation
05-04-2014, 11:03 AM
:cry I just want to leave. I have a shitty job, shitty car, and basically everyone I know can't stand me. I basically have nothing to live for. No purpose in life. I want to leave so badly. It's so sad. My family can't stand me and is close to disowning me. My work is basically the same. My car is basically shot and I'm afraid to drive it out of fear that the engine will blow up. I tell my family that and they act like I'm lying or exaggerating. I just honestly want to leave. I have been thinking about this for a couple of years now and I'm at the point where I really want to do it. Just leave. I want to be like Lenny Kravitz and fly away, yeah, yeah, yeah, brotha gotta get away. People say you can't run away from your problems or run from your past but I am willing to take that challenge and see if I can be successful at it. :cry

Sybok
05-04-2014, 11:05 AM
5 1/2 years for college :lol

Translation: My parents cut me off after 5.5 years of me getting shitty grades and changing my major to more liberal arts things because science degrees require participation.

Shastafarian
05-04-2014, 11:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOsQ2epsI2M

Shastafarian
05-04-2014, 11:16 AM
Seriously though what about a return to NYK?

baseline bum
05-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Joe Lacob with the grown man move.

JMarkJohns
05-04-2014, 11:31 AM
And McHale is walking around without a care in the world.

This blows my mind. He may be the worst coach in the NBA. He is right there. For as crappy as Jackson has been, McHale drowns in the details of coaching. He'll wade on the surface for a while to appear competent, but if you really get close and look at his decisions, they are almost always bad.

Lastly, the world is a better place with Mark Jackson on the sidelines and nowhere near a microphone calling a game. He's the Kevin McHale of color analysts.

jeebus
05-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Lastly, the world is a better place with Mark Jackson on the sidelines and nowhere near a microphone calling a game. He's the Kevin McHale of color analysts.
He makes the lebron lovers of spurstalk look like chinese eunuchs compared to his ball sucking of lebron during games.

Malik Hairston
05-04-2014, 01:38 PM
I'd love to see the Warriors in an offense that doesn't encourage ISOs on virtually every possession, tbh:lol..

They have great shooters(Curry, Thompson), great passers for their position(Curry, Iguodala, Bogut, Lee) and their bigs can finish at the rim..

I don't think they'll ever win with Thompson as a top option, though, he's one of the most overrated players in the league, tbh..

POPownsJackson
05-04-2014, 02:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmxvbyCCUAAMLkx.png:large

Jordanobili2320
05-04-2014, 02:17 PM
I get that is funny to make fun of Mark Jackson but...

- turned the culture around, team is no longer a laughing stock
-was crucial in developing Curry, Klay and D. Green
- led the team to be one of the top defensive teams in the league + best road record in decades...something they used to never come close to claiming
- players fully support and fight for him (not to mention CURRY, the teams best player fully has his back)
- led the team to back to back playoffs, first time in over 15+ years...

So my question is why make fun of the guy when no one has come close to doing better?

Clipper Nation
05-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Real talk, though, as much as I hate Jackass' Jeebotardation, whining, fake-tough act, and hypocrisy, I don't really see a clear, realistic upgrade from him out there for the Warriors.... the front office should be hiring an offensive assistant for him, not firing him....

djohn2oo8
05-04-2014, 02:22 PM
Real talk, though, as much as I hate Jackass' Jeebotardation, whining, fake-tough act, and hypocrisy, I don't really see a clear, realistic upgrade from him out there for the Warriors.... the front office should be hiring an offensive assistant for him, not firing him....

True, but his attitude is probably so bad around there that they have no choice. He probably wants complete control.

Franklin
05-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Truth, the warriors should definitely have achieved a bit more given their talent level. Black coaches are all overrated, more or less.

Arcadian
05-06-2014, 08:59 PM

spurraider21
05-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Bogut would have made a huge difference in round 1. Jordan absolutely crushed them on the boards. Rebound totals by game: 14, 9, 22, 6, 18, 19, 18 while also averaging 4 blocks per game.

Ashy Larry
05-07-2014, 12:05 AM
wonder whats really up with the dubs

Dex
05-07-2014, 12:22 AM

Please tell me that shit is chopped up.

HI-FI
05-07-2014, 12:33 AM
Please tell me that shit is chopped up.
nah, it sounds like the editor just imitated Jackson and went on an absurd rant with it. Some of that is vintage Jackson, but I've never heard him say "glass ceiling" or "severance package" :lol