PDA

View Full Version : Vince Carter...

TampaDude
05-04-2014, 05:31 PM
...got his ass busted all game...ya gotta love it!

Flop THIS, bitch! :lmao

smaka
05-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Still acted really proffesional and classy in the end, and when he fouled Manu. He is not a bad guy in general, tbh.

dallasmaverickslose
05-04-2014, 05:34 PM
...got his ass busted all game...ya gotta love it!

Flop THIS, bitch! :lmao

VuK
Vince is all class, all heart. He really change my mind about him.

BillMc

YEP, me too

Texas_Ranger
sign the fuck in the offseason.

testies
05-04-2014, 05:35 PM
sign him

davidbowie
05-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Yup I love Vince. You can tell he really respects and likes tim. Dude played his ass off and had an all time game winner.

Johnny RIngo
05-04-2014, 05:36 PM
much rather have him over Marco

TampaDude
05-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Still acted really proffesional and classy in the end, and when he fouled Manu. He is not a bad guy in general, tbh.

True...he was clearly trying to keep Manu from falling, not push him down. VC could've been better than Kobe...ah, the opportunities squandered.

Is he a FA now? Sign his ass, Pop!

timtonymanu
05-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Nothing but respect for Vince Carter.

You gotta respect a Hall of Famer like him taking a smaller role and still contributing.

He clearly respects Duncan too.

TampaDude
05-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Nothing but respect for Vince Carter.

You gotta respect a Hall of Famer like him taking a smaller role and still contributing.

He clearly respects Duncan too.

Yup...he seems like a decent guy, but I was enjoying the karma a bit after that ridiculous flop. The NBA probably won't even fine him. Fuckers.

dav4463
05-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Why did he hit Mills so hard? Did he take an elbow first?

TampaDude
05-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Bet y'all wouldn't be saying all these nice things about VC if he had hit the game-winner against us today. :lol

slick'81
05-04-2014, 05:41 PM
What's with all the mavs love ?yes Vince was great but damn

Malik Hairston
Should have traded for him rather than Dick Jefferson, if those rumours were legit, tbh:lol..

If Spurs fans think Vince is a flopper, which isn't really his reputation, wait until you have an entire series against Batum, arguably the biggest defensive flopper in the league, tbh:lol..

slick'81
Bet y'all wouldn't be saying all these nice things about VC if he had hit the game-winner against us today. :lol

no shit spurs fan get all classy after a w

razor247
05-04-2014, 05:43 PM
He was still trying to flop today, idiot. Refs didn't buy it. His game winner? FORGOTTEN. RETIRE

SupremeGuy
05-04-2014, 05:44 PM
VC has one good series and now everyone wants to sign him. lol The whole mavs team were a bunch of fucking assholes for deciding to play the best ball of their season in this series against the Spurs. They honestly could have beaten 13-14 of the playoff teams this year with the way they were playing.

UZER
05-04-2014, 05:46 PM
His three point sorting this series single handily kept the man's mavs in is series. Not just game 3 either.

Malik Hairston
05-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Vince is my favourite non-Spur of all-time, and while he was not a guy that should have been a #1 option in the playoffs with the Nets(which is what he was), he did earn the soft label and the label of a playoff under-performer..by the time he reached Orlando, he was well past his prime..

Unlike McGrady, Iverson and many others, Carter actually accepted a lesser role and has been a great role player for the Mavs the past few seasons, he has re-invented himself..

Ginobili3
05-04-2014, 06:12 PM
Love Vince :toast

cd021
05-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Vince is my favourite non-Spur of all-time, and while he was not a guy that should have been a #1 option in the playoffs with the Nets(which is what he was), he did earn the soft label and the label of a playoff under-performer..by the time he reached Orlando, he was well past his prime..

Unlike McGrady, Iverson and many others, Carter actually accepted a lesser role and has beeun a great role player for the Mavs the past few seasons, he has re-invented himself..

absolutely right. He's been great for them and to play at this level at 37 is impressive His play helped them win game 3 and nearly win game 5.

SpurSwag
05-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Love Vince :toast

your sig makes me laugh every time I see it for some reason

dallasmaverickslose
05-04-2014, 06:23 PM

Ditto

Ginobili3
05-04-2014, 06:28 PM
your sig makes me laugh every time I see it for some reason
Its Lebron's face that gets me lol

Ricky Davis
05-04-2014, 06:37 PM

rofl I thought this was DoK at first

Hoops Czar
05-04-2014, 06:46 PM

Unlike McGrady, Iverson and many others, Carter actually accepted a lesser role and has been a great role player for the Mavs the past few seasons, he has re-invented himself..

Lebron never played for the Spurs. Maybe you meant fovorite american born player who played for a canadian team who then played for an American team that had residence in the same state who the Spurs could have had in free agency but chose to go in another direction, which, I Harlem, fully agreed and accepted at the time but now, fully regret.

Skull-1
05-04-2014, 06:50 PM
True...he was clearly trying to keep Manu from falling, not push him down. VC could've been better than Kobe...ah, the opportunities squandered.

Is he a FA now? Sign his ass, Pop!

Yep. Patted the guy on the back. Asked if he was okay. I think his flop was silly but he isn't a dirty player. That flop on Mills though... Lmao.

Hoops Czar
05-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Yep. Patted the guy on the back. Asked if he was okay. I think his flop was silly but he isn't a dirty player. That flop on mills though... Lmao.

You mean when he was elbowed in the face and then got called for a foul? Um, yeah, LMAO.

Skull-1
05-04-2014, 06:54 PM
You mean when he was elbowed in the face and then got called for a foul? Um, yeah, LMAO.

Please. He looked like Bob Lilly mashing a quarterback on that play. :lol

Hoops Czar
05-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Please. He looked like Bob Lilly mashing a quarterback on that play. :lol

You mean, it looked eerily similar to the flagrant on Parker.

pgardn
05-04-2014, 07:07 PM
The dude is playing at half his allstar speed and still contributes for minor money.
I'll take him.

Proxy
05-04-2014, 07:10 PM
sign the fuck in the offseason.

HI-FI
05-04-2014, 08:13 PM
he was definitely classy at the end, especially after some elbows from Duncan and that awesome one from Patty :lol.

Didn't seem to take any of it personally, so props to Carter. If he still has some gas left in the tank, I wouldn't mind him on the Spurs.

Sean Cagney
05-04-2014, 08:24 PM

You are fully correct, he was a sport at the end and played his ass off.

The Reckoning
05-04-2014, 08:26 PM

fwiw spurs signed big shot bob after he ripped them a new one

same with dick but we all know what happened there

Sean Cagney
05-04-2014, 08:30 PM
fwiw spurs signed big shot bob after he ripped them a new one

same with dick but we all know what happened there
Rob had his worst series ever or one of them in the 03 season against the Spurs, he looked done at the time! I remember his stats that series! The one BIG SHOT he misses was against us! I am guessing that is why LA let him go? I am glad they did though, he had a few left in him after that year ;)

much rather have him over Marco

LOL no doubt, we signed the wrong guys in the offseason to help us for another run.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2014, 08:30 PM
You mean, it looked eerily similar to the flagrant on Parker.Salty the Spurs won, I see.