PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Tickets

alpha_HaZE
05-04-2014, 08:20 PM
Happy Sunday Spurs Fans! Now that my favorite team is visiting my town, I 'd like to buy tickets and see them against Portland this Sat (May 10th). I have a question, where do I buy spurs tickets so that I end up sitting with spurs fans? Is that possible? Last time I watched them play the Blazers I was surrounded by local fans and I was the only one cheering for us, it was kinda awkward. Thanks in advance.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-04-2014, 08:25 PM
I just went to blazers.com and bought them, but they're sold out for game 3 so you'll have to go to game 4 or scalp for game 3. BTW, another Spurs fan in the state of Oregon? Awesome! I'm in Eugene, this will be the second time I've ever been to a Spurs game, first time in the regular season against Portland a couple years ago when Pop sat Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, and Splitter. I don't think Pop will do that this time, but you never know with Pop.

Blake
05-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Stub hub or other such web sites

alpha_HaZE
05-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Yes, stub hub would do, but I guess there is no guarantee I will sit with Spurs fans. Oh well.

alpha_HaZE
05-04-2014, 08:54 PM
I used to live in Eug for awhile, it's a nice city. Loved it there :) Yes, I don't think Pop would rest the big 3 this time. Every Spurs game I watched Portland blew us out, so I hope I break that tradition.

ElNono
05-04-2014, 08:58 PM
I used to live in Eug for awhile, it's a nice city. Loved it there :) Yes, I don't think Pop would rest the big 3 this time. Every Spurs game I watched Portland blew us out, so I hope I break that tradition.

Lived for a while in downtown Portland (next to the university) about 16 years ago... beautiful city, tbh

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Eugene is beautiful, and Oregon football is awesome here, but it's still a little too small for many. Finishing up my last term of grad school at the University of Oregon, hoping to move to Portland once I'm done.