PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Do you feel sorry or have sympathy for the Clippers?

Jacob1983
05-05-2014, 12:13 AM
Be honest. Do you honestly feel bad for them or have any sympathy during this terrible ordeal?

whitemamba
05-05-2014, 12:14 AM
O yeah i feel so sorry for a bunch of fuckers with no education making millions of dollars... give me a fucking break.

Clipper Nation
05-05-2014, 12:14 AM
:lmao Xanax

Jacob1983
05-05-2014, 12:15 AM
Give me some bitch. All I gots is meds for my high blood pressure. Too lazy to get pills for my anxiety and paranoia.

TDMVPDPOY
a team of fake ass thugs and floppers?

no

RsxPiimp
Sterling should call everyones bluff and see if no one doesn't come back next season. He should just do it for himself, he's an ansshole since day one. Why change now :lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Give me some bitch. All I gots is meds for my high blood pressure. Too lazy to get pills for my anxiety and paranoia.

go get some constipation pills, it do you wonders to continue with the shit talking

Jacob1983
05-05-2014, 12:17 AM
I just wonder how many humans truly feel sorry for a bunch of males in their 20s and 30s playing a game for millions of dollars for an evil white racist owner? I don't feel sorry or have any sympathy for them. They are living the lives of kings. Why don't they go live in Detroit, Chicago, or spend a week being homeless near Harry Hines in Dallas?

StrengthAndHonor
05-05-2014, 12:18 AM
Sterling should call everyones bluff and see if no one doesn't come back next season. He should just do it for himself, he's an ansshole since day one. Why change now :lol
:lol

05-05-2014, 12:23 AM
I just wonder how many humans truly feel sorry for a bunch of males in their 20s and 30s playing a game for millions of dollars for an evil white racist owner? I don't feel sorry or have any sympathy for them. They are living the lives of kings. Why don't they go live in Detroit, Chicago, or spend a week being homeless near Harry Hines in Dallas?

Detroit isn't so bad

05-05-2014, 12:24 AM
But no, i don't feel sorry for millionaire's who play basketball for a living

Venti Quattro
05-05-2014, 12:24 AM
O yeah i feel so sorry for a bunch of fuckers with no education making millions of dollars... give me a fucking break.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

#boldwm

Clipper Nation
05-05-2014, 12:26 AM
Tbh, Gaycob seems to be more upset and butthurt about this than anyone else on the planet :lol

Mugen
05-05-2014, 12:34 AM
Tbh, Gaycob seems to be more upset and butthurt about this than anyone else on the planet :lol

The Reckoning
05-05-2014, 12:40 AM
they're a Beverly Hills traveling circus. wgaf.

Robz4000
05-05-2014, 12:41 AM
:lol no, and anyone who actually does should end themselves

Malik Hairston
05-05-2014, 12:46 AM
They all agreed to sign with a racist owner for millions, which is fine, get your money, but the media shouldn't sympathize or make excuses for them, especially Tom Rivers, tbh..

KaiRMD1
05-05-2014, 01:07 AM
I have no reason to feel sorry for them, they make millions of dollars playing ball

scanry
05-05-2014, 01:34 AM

And i'll guaransheed the players will all come back. We're talking about Millions here.

Jacob1983
05-05-2014, 01:35 AM
Clipnation, can you even try to get some original material on your personal attacks toward me? I was called Gaycob in 1999 so yeah, you definitely need to work on that. I will give you tiny props for effort. You're trying which means something but you're ultimately failing. If your Clippers fail to make the Finals, would you be willing to come up with some new material, shit fuck?

scanry
05-05-2014, 01:35 AM
They all agreed to sign with a racist owner for millions, which is fine, get your money, but the media shouldn't sympathize or make excuses for them, especially Tom Rivers, tbh..

And he's milking it at every opportunity tbh. Disgraceful i might add.

Jacob1983
05-05-2014, 01:38 AM
Exactly. He knows that his team is deeply flawed and highly overrated so he is going to try to put as much attention on the racist owner as possible rather than own up to the fact that his team is full of overrated scared pussies and floppers.

HI-FI
05-05-2014, 01:39 AM
shit I would party with Sterling.

Jacob1983
05-05-2014, 01:42 AM
Doc Rivers is such a fake and lying his ass off when he talks how bad this shit has affected his players. Not convincing at all. I mean, just own up man. Your team isn't that good. To be honest, Doc Rivers, Christina Paul and KIA boy should be thanking Sterling for being a dumbass because it definitely took a lot of the pressure off them. Now if they lose, they can just blame whitey.

Infinite_limit
05-05-2014, 01:43 AM
I will be a Clipper hater for the foreseeable future

Clipper Nation
05-05-2014, 01:43 AM
Exactly. He knows that his team is deeply flawed and highly overrated so he is going to try to put as much attention on the racist owner as possible rather than own up to the fact that his team is full of overrated scared pussies and floppers.

Made it farther than your team this year, in before you bring up the past :lol

As for calling us :cry floppers :cry, after this, you have nary room:

http://notsportscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Vince-Carter-Flop.gif

Jacob1983
05-05-2014, 01:45 AM
Keep your mouth shut. Open it when your overrated team wins something. Thank you. I will be waiting, fuck ass.

Infinite_limit
05-05-2014, 01:46 AM

http://notsportscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Vince-Carter-Flop.gif
Hello Clipper Nation. Nice to meet you

I was intrigued by your post the other day. Which major did you study in college?

Jacob1983
05-05-2014, 01:48 AM
He majored in rooting for an overrated ringless team.

LkrFan
05-05-2014, 01:49 AM
:lmao Xanax
:lmao and Midol Cocktail

LkrFan
05-05-2014, 01:50 AM

LkrFan
05-05-2014, 01:55 AM
:lol no, and anyone who actually does should end themselves tonight. Don't wait.

FIFY s:loln

scanry
05-05-2014, 02:05 AM

CN, Doc's basically craving for more attention from the media and the refs. He might be pulling a zen schtick for all we know as he's afraid of OKC and the refs, but did you see the TNT broadcast yesterday? Dude was monkeying around all 4th quarter and even managed to outmonkey the "there goes that job Jackson". Pop carved him up last year after he figured out Jackson's fake demeanor. So it all be fools gold if he doesn't coach as we move on in the playoffs.

spurraider21
05-05-2014, 02:49 AM
jacob is really an interesting character :lol

SupremeGuy
05-05-2014, 06:04 AM
O yeah i feel so sorry for a bunch of fuckers with no education making millions of dollars... give me a fucking break.This, tbh. :lol

resistanze
05-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Wow. This Donald Sterling ordeal is consuming Jacob's life more than an old Jewish lady at the self-checkout counter at Target tbh.

maverick1948
05-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Look at it from a legal point of view. If the big 2, Griffin and Paul, don't come back and play, they lose close to 120 million between them. And being under contract, they cant even workout with any kind of team. NO pickup games. Nothing. And worst of all it will be for 3 years before they can get out of the contract. Up till now, everybody is backing the players, but they are the ones who will lose the most. Take a look at the DLeague, how many of the border line players would take the chance to play in the NBA for 1or 2 million for 3 years. Look at the European market, how many would come over to get the chance to play in the NBA? All Sterling has to do is get 13 players to sign and play. Also, Griffin and Paul could be compelled to sit behind the bench for all the games. NOT dressed out to play and not allowed to practice. 3 years is a long time to wait when you are Griffin's age and a career for Chris Paul. They might become the worst team in the league, but look at the careers and NBA good will that would be lost over the next 3 years. The front office would list the two players as refusing to play instead of inactive.

ffadicted
05-05-2014, 12:20 PM

UZER
05-05-2014, 01:17 PM
People were blasted for not coming forward against Sandusky with warning signs all over they place, and rightfully so.

With this situation, they elected to play dumb and act like nobody really knew. But now that he was publicly outed, they claim like it's such a burden to deal with and play victim.

I have no sympathy, especially when they were collecting million dollar checks.

snickles
05-05-2014, 03:30 PM
not one iota of sympathy for any of them. everyone knew sterling was an old white racist with money. big shocker.

i'd bet my house that EVERY owner has gotten liquored up and said something stupidly racist. hell, most people i know have.

wheres the outrage when the players drop an N-bonb? how about rappers? actors and script writers?

its actually pretty sickening at how quickly everyone who he made rich turned on him. hell, i've had racist terms thrown at me. i've been mexican by association surrounded by my friend's redneck ass family. did i go crying to someone about it? hell no. it doesnt bother me that some ignorant asses have nothing better to do than try to insult me.

i'm not saying sterling wasn't wrong? but theres so many layers of hypocrisy here.

Infinite_limit
05-05-2014, 05:18 PM
He majored in rooting for an overrated ringless team.
Why is he avoiding the question?

Jacob1983
05-05-2014, 10:50 PM
Rarely see Jews at Target then again they aren't that popular in North Texas. Just sayin'. Personally, I hope Sterling drags this out as long as he can and doesn't go down without fucking more shit up.

Infinite_limit
05-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Rarely see Jews at Target then again they aren't that popular in North Texas. Just sayin'. Personally, I hope Sterling drags this out as long as he can and doesn't go down without fucking more shit up.
Agree completely. Isn't he facing Cancer death? Take Stern down with you. He was back stabbed by his fellow owners, bring out some skeletons.

TampaDude
05-06-2014, 09:11 AM

^ this, tbh

TampaDude
05-06-2014, 09:12 AM
Agree completely. Isn't he facing Cancer death? Take Stern down with you. He was back stabbed by his fellow owners, bring out some skeletons.

ESPN Breaking News: Deathbed confession by Sterling that the NBA is rigged. :lol

Blake
05-06-2014, 10:48 AM

how can you afford all that medication on a Target salary?

Crookshanks
05-06-2014, 11:54 AM
I cracked up the other night when I heard David Aldridge say that the Clippers organization was providing counselors for anyone who needed them. Really? If someone needs counseling because of what Donald Sterling said, they have MUCH bigger problems. And no, I don't feel sorry for anyone in the Clippers organization. Donald Sterling's racist tendencies have been well known for many, many years - but that didn't stop CP3 from signing that big contract, and it didn't stop Doc Rivers from coming to coach. This was really a non-issue that was blown WAAAAYYYYY out of proportion, and the NBA is using it to finally get rid of someone they've wanted gone for a long time.

Jacob1983
05-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Paid hourly. If I was on salary at Target, I'd probably jizz a hole through my pants. Meds ain't too expensive. Besides, you get a discount card for meds if you work at Target.

Anyways, I just laugh at Doc Rivers. He is such a phony. Pretending to give a shit about racism and racial equality is a pussy move.