PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Lin To Model His Game After Manu Ginobili

servalli
05-05-2014, 03:03 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2014/05/jeremy-lin-to-model-his-game-after-manu-ginobili/

http://24.media.tumblr.com/97208373bb770d542b5b3a5b8e0e527a/tumblr_n06qpzm0xh1rdqggno1_400.gif

http://sacurrent.com/polopoly_fs/1.1274923!/image/786229298.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_804/786229298.jpg

ThePop
05-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Ginobili or Turnobili?

JohnnyMax
05-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Harden plays same style as Ginobli

Skull-1
05-05-2014, 03:32 PM
So he intends to be a wildly out of control turnover machine? Nice. Good luck with that.

ManuGinobiliArg
05-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Thanks to Manu we are in the second round of playoffs.

superjames1992
05-05-2014, 03:43 PM
So he intends to be a wildly out of control turnover machine? Nice. Good luck with that.
He's already good at that. Did you see him give game 3 (I think it was game 3?) away? :lol

Kidd K
05-05-2014, 03:43 PM
Well, not a bad type of player to try and emulate. Of course you have to have actual skill to be like him, and I'm not sure he does. Not to mention Lin is garbage on defense and Manu used to be very sharp and pesky on D.

I don't think he can do it, but we'll see. I hate Lin less now that he isn't in NY getting Tebow-esque coverage

Lin's always been a much bigger turnover machine than Manu ever has been tbh. Wasn't his nickname the "Taiwanese Turnover Machine" when he was still in NY? :lol

ElNono
05-05-2014, 03:51 PM
He doesn't have the tools. Maybe try to emulate 37 year old Gino... that's his ceiling.

EVAY
05-05-2014, 03:54 PM
He doesn't have the tools. Maybe try to emulate 37 year old Gino... that's his ceiling.

Agreed that Lin may aspire to that but doubt that he could ever match it.

People around here fail to recognize just how great Manu (and/or TP) are compared to most others in their respective classes (tenure in the league).

spurs10
05-05-2014, 04:02 PM
He doesn't have the tools. Maybe try to emulate 37 year old Gino... that's his ceiling. Playing like Manu played yesterday is quite a respectable ceiling.

ElNono
05-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Playing like Manu played yesterday is quite a respectable ceiling.

That's near SuperManu these days... that's not what Manu looks on average. He doesn't have the tools to be SuperManu.

12ppg, 5-6 assists on the regular... I think he can do that.

Kidd K
05-05-2014, 04:07 PM
That's near SuperManu these days... that's not what Manu looks on average. He doesn't have the tools to be SuperManu.

But how many turnovers? :lol Remember how he was averaging like 6.5 TOs per game during "Linsanity", and nobody ever mentioned it? :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-05-2014, 04:09 PM

:lol in 23 minutes. Pop is letting him loose. He will average more than his season averages this playoffs.

tmtcsc
05-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Right...just like Klay Thompson.

Rin's delusional. You can't learn tough. Ginobili is like our last President George Bush. What you see is what you get with no apologies or second thoughts.

Is Rin ready to take a clutch shot and live with the consequences? Is he ready to make a bone-headed pass with low chances of succeeding but high payoff? Is he ready to go in to traffic and sacrifice his body...and get back up? Ginobili isn't what he once was and his poor play cost us a ring last year but he also won us a ring and contributed to 2 others.

Rin should look to someone else to model his game after. Maybe aim a little lower - Luke Ridenour or Kirk Heinrich? Do enough to get your check and hope everyone forgets the stupid $$ you made because of a lucky streak in NY.

ElNono
05-05-2014, 04:23 PM
But how many turnovers? :lol Remember how he was averaging like 6.5 TOs per game during "Linsanity", and nobody ever mentioned it? :lmao

:lol that's why I'm saying he can be 37 year old manu... <rimshot>

ElNono
05-05-2014, 04:24 PM
Is Rin ready to take a clutch shot and live with the consequences? Is he ready to make a bone-headed pass with low chances of succeeding but high payoff? Is he ready to go in to traffic and sacrifice his body...and get back up? Ginobili isn't what he once was and his poor play cost us a ring last year but he also won us a ring and contributed to 2 others.

This is it, exactly. You either grow up with balls and learn to live with the mistakes, or you don't. I don't think Jeremy has that.

servalli
05-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Linsanity wants to kill bats with is bare hands

DarrinS
05-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Deck da hawr wiv bawr of hawry

farrah rah rah rah,

rah rah rah rah

baseline bum
05-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Thanks to Manu we are in the second round of playoffs.

And one banner light

Gummi Clutch
05-05-2014, 05:30 PM
And one banner light
I don't like the disdain you exhibit for my god.

sook
05-05-2014, 05:36 PM
:lol this faggot

baseline bum
05-05-2014, 05:40 PM
I don't like the disdain you exhibit for my god.

No soy creyente para ser honesto

Solid D
05-05-2014, 05:41 PM

Manu really boosted his game in the Dallas series. His production was good & quite close to TP's numbers.

Dallas vs Spurs 7 games Pts/Assists/TOS totals:

Player........Points...........Assists...........T Os
Tony Parker....139 (19.9)....33 (4.7)..........21 (3)

Manu Ginobili..124 (17.7)...32 (4.6)..........22 (3.1)

Gummi Clutch
05-05-2014, 05:42 PM
:lol

ElNono
05-05-2014, 06:08 PM

:lol

Prime Time
05-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Manu's biggest feat. was his passion for the game. Guys like Harden and Crawford probably could have been just as good (if not better) than Manu had they played with the intensity and velocity. Instead they try to be too 'cute' with their shots.

D-rob fan
05-05-2014, 06:38 PM

Rin's delusional. You can't learn tough. Ginobili is like our last President George Bush. What you see is what you get with no apologies or second thoughts.

Rin should look to someone else to model his game after. Maybe aim a little lower - Luke Ridenour or Kirk Heinrich? Do enough to get your check and hope everyone forgets the stupid $$ you made because of a lucky streak in NY.

If you are trying to make fun of chinese people having difficulty pronouncing Lin by calling him Rin, you are doing it wrong. Chinese people have no difficulty with words beginning with the letter "L", the sound is pretty prevalent in chinese language. "R" is the sound that is rare and most likely pronounced like "w". Think about it, why would his last name be spelled Lin if it didn't sound like that in chinese language? Either way, I find it offensive.

Biernutz
05-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Lin wants to be like someone else....the closest he will get to be Manu will be on X-BOX

UZER
05-05-2014, 06:52 PM
I've killed Manu in the past because let's face it, he deserved it. Pop more so for not pulling the plug when he's hurting the team and just doesn't have it that game. His will to win has always been his biggest asset and liability.

I'll never ever complain about the passion he brings to the game. What he's been able to do in his career with his awkward skill set is amazing. If some of the others guys in the nba had his passion, they would be true forces to he reckoned with.

Kidd K
05-05-2014, 07:20 PM
:lol that's why I'm saying he can be 37 year old manu... <rimshot>

lol :\ Well even Manu isn't that bad. Except in games 6's in 3-2 series for whatever reason.

sexinthatsx
05-05-2014, 07:20 PM
I don't understand the hate for Jeremy Lin. The kid is still young and has time to develop; the reason he is saying that he wants to model his game after Ginobili is because he's playing in Houston as a 6th man pretty much. If Jeremy Lin was the starting PG, he would probably say that he wants to model his game after cp3 or Rondo. You guys are just taking what he said too literally and seriously

sexinthatsx
05-05-2014, 07:22 PM

How Lin played in NY wasn't because of a lucky streak, it's because he's the perfect type of PG in D'Antoni's run and gun system. Put him in half-court situations with Dwight and having to play the inside-outside game messes up his momentum.

ElNono
05-05-2014, 07:25 PM
I don't understand the hate for Jeremy Lin. The kid is still young and has time to develop; the reason he is saying that he wants to model his game after Ginobili is because he's playing in Houston as a 6th man pretty much. If Jeremy Lin was the starting PG, he would probably say that he wants to model his game after cp3 or Rondo. You guys are just taking what he said too literally and seriously

I mean no disrespect to him, but he just isn't very good, and the reality is that his biggest contribution to both NY and Houston likely comes from marketing...

sexinthatsx
05-05-2014, 07:31 PM
I mean no disrespect to him, but he just isn't very good, and the reality is that his biggest contribution to both NY and Houston likely comes from marketing...

Yeah, players tend to stunt in development when a player like James Harden comes along and hogs the ball, taking up every possession. Jeremy Lin held his own just find last season without James Harden, and I think he would've continued getting even better had Harden had not come to town to steal the show.

Skull-1
05-05-2014, 07:56 PM
He's already good at that. Did you see him give game 3 (I think it was game 3?) away? :lol

Lin's always been a much bigger turnover machine than Manu ever has been tbh. Wasn't his nickname the "Taiwanese Turnover Machine" when he was still in NY? :lol
My bad. I only watch the Spurs. Can't stand any other team... The preening streetball style annoys me.

ElNono
05-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Yeah, players tend to stunt in development when a player like James Harden comes along and hogs the ball, taking up every possession. Jeremy Lin held his own just find last season without James Harden, and I think he would've continued getting even better had Harden had not come to town to steal the show.

To be fair, Harden also scored twice as many points as Lin did last year. They definitely don't make the playoffs without him. Harden is also the kind of up and coming star talent that draws other talented players like Dwight to join forces.

There's nothing wrong with Lin wanting to be a 6th man... if anything, it's more like he's accepting the fact that he can't shine anymore while sharing the court with Harden or Howard.

Kidd K
05-05-2014, 08:19 PM
My bad. I only watch the Spurs. Can't stand any other team... The preening streetball style annoys me.

It's cool. I wrote some article on how overrated Lin's run was in NY and had all the stats. They literally played all bad teams, and the two good teams they played used 36 and 38 year old PGs lol. Dude averaged 6 TO per game and as soon as he played a real team he had a record breakingly bad game. Literally worst FG% on 10+ shots to also have 8+ TOs. Awful performance and I totally predicted it too.

SanDiegoSpursFan
05-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Manu's game is pretty unique, I don't know how you're gonna emulate it.

ElNono
05-05-2014, 08:28 PM
It's cool. I wrote some article on how overrated Lin's run was in NY and had all the stats. They literally played all bad teams, and the two good teams they played used 36 and 38 year old PGs lol. Dude averaged 6 TO per game and as soon as he played a real team he had a record breakingly bad game. Literally worst FG% on 10+ shots to also have 8+ TOs. Awful performance and I totally predicted it too.

this one?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marc-lamont-hill/linsanity-jeremy-lin_b_2199606.html

heyheymymy
05-05-2014, 08:44 PM
lin sucks

tmtcsc
05-05-2014, 08:49 PM
If you are trying to make fun of chinese people having difficulty pronouncing Lin by calling him Rin, you are doing it wrong. Chinese people have no difficulty with words beginning with the letter "L", the sound is pretty prevalent in chinese language. "R" is the sound that is rare and most likely pronounced like "w". Think about it, why would his last name be spelled Lin if it didn't sound like that in chinese language? Either way, I find it offensive.

Oh come on, its not that bad. Chinese people's pronunciation sounds funny but its not offensive. See what I did there?

Skull-1
05-05-2014, 09:03 PM
Well, the whole "Linsanity" thing was dumb. (If he had been in a non-NY market that wouldn't have happened.) Part of why I don't watch any other teams. I used to enjoy other games back in the 80s and 90s. When Spurs weren't playing I would stop and watch other games while channel flipping. Not now... :(

sook
05-05-2014, 09:09 PM

He's an overpaid faggot that shouldn't be playing basketball.

spurs10
05-05-2014, 09:17 PM

12ppg, 5-6 assists on the regular... I think he can do that. Agreed! Man he was killing it on Sunday! Fun to see and good to see he can pull a game like that out of his hat. :toast
:flag:

Kidd K
05-05-2014, 09:18 PM
this one?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marc-lamont-hill/linsanity-jeremy-lin_b_2199606.html

Nope, I wrote mine during Linsanity and predicted his bed shitting performance against Miami and subsequent crashing down to earth when everyone was on Lin's knob as the next great PG. That's a nice article though, actually just read through it all. I still find it crazy how much he got paid solely off a 3 week run of good games against sub .400 teams :\

pgardn
05-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Jeremy needs a new body then.

Young Ginobilis are very rare gifted athletes.

How about Mark Price?

sook
05-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Nope, I wrote mine during Linsanity and predicted his bed shitting performance against Miami and subsequent crashing down to earth when everyone was on Lin's knob as the next great PG. That's a nice article though, actually just read through it all. I still find it crazy how much he got paid solely off a 3 week run of good games against sub .400 teams :\

It was a business decision, despite all Lin is being paid, he is bringing in more. Les is as money minded as they come.

sexinthatsx
05-05-2014, 09:57 PM
To be fair, Harden also scored twice as many points as Lin did last year. They definitely don't make the playoffs without him. Harden is also the kind of up and coming star talent that draws other talented players like Dwight to join forces.

There's nothing wrong with Lin wanting to be a 6th man... if anything, it's more like he's accepting the fact that he can't shine anymore while sharing the court with Harden or Howard.

yeah I agree. But the team Houston had last year was pretty much centered around a run and gun offense. More importantly, Omer Asik was a quick center who was perfect for the pick and roll. Bringing in Dwight and Harden pretty much ruined that whole offensive scheme. Houston's basically at a point where they're collecting stars and trashing the old team.

Kidd K
05-05-2014, 09:58 PM
It was a business decision, despite all Lin is being paid, he is bringing in more. Les is as money minded as they come.

Is he really? I don't know the details of that; how marketable is he over there?

ElNono
05-05-2014, 10:00 PM

Yeah, I'm actually in the NE, so watched that shit firsthand. NY media doing work, tbh

ElNono
05-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Is he really? I don't know the details of that; how marketable is he over there?

Really? China-connection following Yao footsteps. They already had the whole China-marketing built up, they just needed somebody close to being Chinese. Lin fits the bill.

daslicer
05-05-2014, 10:02 PM
He should try to be more like Steven Nash considering he has as much athletic ability as Nash. Nash was a very crafty player with a lot of great offensive moves for a guy who had no leaping abilities.

superjames1992
05-05-2014, 10:06 PM

I don't watch much regular season basketball besides Spurs games, either, but I do watch most playoff games. Or most Western Conference playoff games, at least. Eastern Conference games are mostly unwatchable. :lol

cjw
05-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Harden plays same style as Ginobli

On one end of the court. Manu actually tries on D (even when he whiffs)

Biernutz
05-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Lin is making $5 mil this year but the last year back load will kick in next year at $14.8 million.....Yes $14.8 mill. I would expect
anyone on my team who makes $14 mill to show up hard and finish every night.....he will be very tradeable with that contract.

Kidd K
05-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Yeah, I'm actually in the NE, so watched that shit firsthand. NY media doing work, tbh

No shit? My dad's from Mass' tbh. NY media has always irritated me with the overrating. John Starks, Derek Jeter, etc. The Knicks coverage always has most of all. The act like they're royalty, but they historically have barely won a damn thing.

Really? China-connection following Yao footsteps. They already had the whole China-marketing built up, they just needed somebody close to being Chinese. Lin fits the bill.

I thought they didn't give a shit since he wasn't born and raised in China? Shows how much I pay attention to Asian culture. :lol

ElNono
05-05-2014, 10:30 PM
No shit? My dad's from Mass' tbh. NY media has always irritated me with the overrating. John Starks, Derek Jeter, etc. The Knicks coverage always has most of all. The act like they're royalty, but they historically have barely won a damn thing.

I'm in NJ. 40 mins away from the big apple.

I thought they didn't give a shit since he wasn't born and raised in China? Shows how much I pay attention to Asian culture. :lol

Nah, actually the NY media started to milk him for the same reason.

sook
05-05-2014, 10:46 PM

Clutchfans probably only represents about 5% of his actual fanbase, so it is downright scary. Even though Yao's countrymen would irrationally defend him, Lin fans are a type of cult I have never seen before. Let me put it this way, if they had the option to use a Lin HIV needle, they would do so without thinking twice. Additionally, they actually openly call themselves LOFs (Lin only Fans), even though the "xOF" term was meant to be derogatory towards a group of people that only care about "x" player while not giving two shits about the team

Clutch can be a nazi, but he actually wrote a good article because it gets so out of hand on his site. Good read imo:

http://rockets.clutchfans.net/6592/jeremy-lin-fans-defend-jeremy-lin-from-jeremy-lin/ (read the specific quotes too)

Biernutz
05-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Lin is a little sentive these days ...Lin tweeted out as he cleaned out his locker Guess where he would have his
first meal at when he gets to Palo Alto.....Chandler Parsons Tweeted back "Panda Express". Lin didn't
think is was funny and Tweeted him LOL Chandler Sterling Parsons.......

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/05/jeremy-lin-chandler-parsons-donald-sterling

sook
05-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Lin is a little sentive these days ...Lin tweeted out as he cleaned out his locker Guess where he would have his
first meal at when he gets to Palo Alto.....Chandler Parsons Tweeted back "Panda Express". Lin didn't

Believe me...I'm not a fan of Lin, but both were just messing around.

Man In Black
05-05-2014, 11:37 PM
As do I. It's pretty dumb and childish and with this new breed of message board, these fucknuts know not what they do.

sexinthatsx
05-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Clutchfans probably only represents about 5% of his actual fanbase, so it is downright scary. Even though Yao's countrymen would irrationally defend him, Lin fans are a type of cult I have never seen before. Let me put it this way, if they had the option to use a Lin HIV needle, they would do so without thinking twice. Additionally, they actually openly call themselves LOFs (Lin only Fans), even though the "xOF" term was meant to be derogatory towards a group of people that only care about "x" player while not giving two shits about the team

Clutch can be a nazi, but he actually wrote a good article because it gets so out of hand on his site. Good read imo:

http://rockets.clutchfans.net/6592/jeremy-lin-fans-defend-jeremy-lin-from-jeremy-lin/ (read the specific quotes too)

As a fellow Chinese, I can actually explain why. Yao Ming came from the home country of China, and during the time Yao was in the NBA, he was pretty much representing the Asian race of the NBA.

The Jeremy Lin "cult" following is through two streams of fans:

1. The Asian-American fanboys who are avid basketball fans and idolizing Jeremy Lin and looking to Jeremy Lin as a role model to follow.

2. Taiwanese people - mainly through a political separation... Jeremy Lin has stated many times to the media that he was Chinese, but emphasized his Taiwanese ethnicity numerous times. If you are unaware, there's always been a discourse between China and Taiwan, more importantly Taiwan's heritage stemming from China. However, Taiwanese people tend to have a big ego and tout Jeremy Lin as a Taiwanese NBA player rather than Asian. Essentially it's almost using Lin as a political crutch to show China that Taiwan is better.

DMC
05-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Yall bout some racist motherfuckers on here.

Kidd K
05-06-2014, 12:43 AM

Kobe-esque cult following back when he was still good? Or like even worse?

hater
05-06-2014, 12:56 AM
Is Lin even left handed? Can he even palm a basketball? Probably not.

Lin might as well have said he'll model his game aftef Jordan and it would have been the same difference :lmao

servalli
05-06-2014, 02:26 AM
Is Lin even left handed? Can he even palm a basketball? Probably not.

Lin might as well have said he'll model his game aftef Jordan and it would have been the same difference :lmao

MJ? Kobe says hi

Baam
05-06-2014, 03:56 AM
Lin is probably closer to Manu than most guards and maybe even than Harden... Like Manu he gets some great blocks once in a while and well both are turnover machines...

http://youtu.be/h8NllCPbl3s

Doubt you find the same kind of defensive highlights for Harden...

Lin needs to work on his flopping tho.

Chinook
05-06-2014, 04:24 AM

It's probably because in Japanese, the pronunciation for 'r' actually is midway between an r and an l. If you listen to Japanese speakers who have little English experience (like those saying a random English word in an anime or something), you'll hear the merger in words beginning with either letter ("ready" sounding like "leady" or "la-la-la" sounding like "ra-ra-ra").

I guess people just assume that all Asian languages have that same merger, but that is rather silly as various European languages have completely different mergers (like most English speakers not being able to distinguish s with ts. Hell, we even have different merger patterns in the US English depending on region and upbringing.

sventhedog
05-06-2014, 05:54 AM
he has almost perfected turning the ball over.

-21-
05-06-2014, 07:28 AM
Lin's ceiling is Manu on a bad night. He turns the ball over a lot but doesn't do other things well enough to cancel it out.

Also

Yall bout some racist motherfuckers on here.

tmtcsc
05-06-2014, 07:51 AM
Here's some more useless information: He was born in Los Angeles, California and is an Evangelical Christian. So, yes..its not lost on me that this American born, Harvard grad pronounces his "R's" just fine. What's surprising is that this message board seems to be infested with uber-sensitive, hipster cupcakes who like to throw around the word "racist".

superjames1992
05-06-2014, 08:08 AM

Just a chink in the armor, tbh....

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/2/18/2807696/espn-chink-in-the-armor-headline-jeremy-lin

DarrinS
05-06-2014, 09:22 AM
People are too hypersensitive about race issues these days.

When I hear a black comedian make fun of the way white people talk, I find it hilarious. It's such an exaggerated version of a stereotype -- that's why it's funny. If you can't laugh at yourself -- that's on you.

Reminds me of the time Asian-Americans got so upset about something Stephen Colbert tweeted. Don't they realize that his entire persona is satire???

team-work
05-06-2014, 09:40 AM
It's probably because in Japanese, the pronunciation for 'r' actually is midway between an r and an l. If you listen to Japanese speakers who have little English experience (like those saying a random English word in an anime or something), you'll hear the merger in words beginning with either letter ("ready" sounding like "leady" or "la-la-la" sounding like "ra-ra-ra").

I guess people just assume that all Asian languages have that same merger, but that is rather silly as various European languages have completely different mergers (like most English speakers not being able to distinguish s with ts. Hell, we even have different merger patterns in the US English depending on region and upbringing.

Solid take.

I think for the majority of people speaking Chinese (Mandarin), they have no problem distinguishing between ‘r’ and ‘l’. In Cantonese, which I am speaking, there is no ‘r’, only ‘l’.

Indazone
05-06-2014, 09:43 AM

He already plays like Ginobili. He dribbles into traffic, jumps up when there is nowhere to go and passes to the other team's player. He can get into the lane at will and has copied Harden's Eurostep. He will throw up shots that make you cringe but it's all high risk high reward plays. He has cut down on his turnovers since New York.

sook
05-06-2014, 10:10 AM
As a fellow Chinese, I can actually explain why. Yao Ming came from the home country of China, and during the time Yao was in the NBA, he was pretty much representing the Asian race of the NBA.

The Jeremy Lin "cult" following is through two streams of fans:

1. The Asian-American fanboys who are avid basketball fans and idolizing Jeremy Lin and looking to Jeremy Lin as a role model to follow.

2. Taiwanese people - mainly through a political separation... Jeremy Lin has stated many times to the media that he was Chinese, but emphasized his Taiwanese ethnicity numerous times. If you are unaware, there's always been a discourse between China and Taiwan, more importantly Taiwan's heritage stemming from China. However, Taiwanese people tend to have a big ego and tout Jeremy Lin as a Taiwanese NBA player rather than Asian. Essentially it's almost using Lin as a political crutch to show China that Taiwan is better.

This is pretty accurate imo..

Kobe-esque cult following back when he was still good? Or like even worse?

Well, probably along the lines of Kobe following, but he was actually a good player.

Skull-1
05-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Here's some more useless information: He was born in Los Angeles, California and is an Evangelical Christian. So, yes..its not lost on me that this American born, Harvard grad pronounces his "R's" just fine. What's surprising is that this message board seems to be infested with uber-sensitive, hipster cupcakes who like to throw around the word "racist".

This! Racism charges are like Nazi accusations. It is what losers do when they run out of substantive arguments. Just look at ItsaManuTurd.

In effect, Lin represents what being an American means. What you look like is irrelevant. He is accomplishing a lot with effort, determination, and some talent. Good for him.

sammy
05-06-2014, 01:55 PM

Agree! Jeremy Lin is a nice kid! Don't understand the hate!

G-Dawgg
05-06-2014, 05:31 PM
You can model your game after Ginobili all you want, but it's his competitive spirit, his heart and his ability to adapt and create on the fly that sets him apart from everybody else. That can never be learned. That's more about his actual personality...