PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rogen recalls when he met Bieber,"Eff this kid"

Thebesteva
05-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Fucking hilarious as always

"All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of sh*t" that got retweeted almost 200,000 times, and in a new interview with Howard Stern Monday, the Neighbors comedian backed up his statement by dishing on his not-so-great meetings with the controversial pop star."He's a good example of someone you meet, who you think you're going to hate him, and then you get to hate him as much as you thought," Rogen explained. "You meet him, and he meets up to every one of your [bad] expectations of how you hope he will be."
Video: Zac & Seth Lap Dance to Spread the 'Neighbors' Word (http://www.etonline.com/movies/145920_neighbors_stars_seth_rogen_and_zac_efron_us e_social_media_to_promote_film/)

Rogen recalled his first meeting with the Biebs when the two just so happened to be appearing on a German talk show at the same time, and Bieber's people asked him to step outside of his dressing room to meet the Baby singer.
"And it was weird, I was like, 'Sure, I’ll meet him.' So I went outside to meet him and he was acting like I asked to meet him! It was very nonchalant, 'Yo man. Sup,' and I'm like, 'What the f*ck, I don't want to meet you. Don't act all nonplussed to meet me. I didn't want to meet you! I was totally cool not meeting you! ... But I was like, fine, I wouldn’t have said anything, I was like, 'Aye, he's a bit of a mother*cker. He's young, the kid's a d**k.'"
Though the second time the two met at an MTV Awards show two years later, things didn't go much better.

"He literally had a snake wrapped around his fu*king wrist that he was wearing. I was like, what the fu*k?" Rogen laughed. "And I talked to him for like five minutes and I just remember thinking, 'F*ck this kid.'"
He goes on to compare the 20-year-old's attitude with his Neighbors co-star Zac Efron, 26.
"When I met Zac Efron, one of the most endearing things is that he recognized that he as a Disney star, and I as a man in my late 20s/early 30s, would fu*king hate him. Why wouldn't I?" he joked. "Justin Bieber had zero percent of that. No humility, no awareness, no sense that, 'Since I appeal to young, young people, maybe a grown man who works in comedy doesn’t give a sh*t about me? And maybe I should act in such a way that maybe this isn't the greatest experience of his f*cking life to meet me?' And I just remember thinking he's a piece of sh*t."

DJR210
05-05-2014, 05:09 PM
LMAO, hopefully Seth smacks the fuck outta him the next time they are at the same appearance and Justin looks at him wrong.

Infinite_limit
05-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Dana comes off as a bitter guy here. Admits he hated Bieber before he even met him and then goes on a rant because Justin said "Yo man. Sup"

CubanSucks
05-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Dana comes off as a bitter guy here. Admits he hated Bieber before he even met him and then goes on a rant because Justin said "Yo man. Sup"

Dana?

you're an idiot if that's what you took away from it, Rogen just hating on him for that one line. It's impossible to perfectly articulate someones personality and mannerisms so you have to consider that there's a lot more reasons Rogen didn't like him

Infinite_limit
05-05-2014, 05:52 PM
Dana?

you're an idiot if that's what you took away from it, Rogen just hating on him for that one line. It's impossible to perfectly articulate someones personality and mannerisms so you have to consider that there's a lot more reasons Rogen didn't like him
To Bieber, Seth Rogen is that fat jew from the pot smoking films

td4mvp2k
05-05-2014, 06:04 PM
seth is a fagit like OP tbh... haterz gunna hate.... keep pimpin biebs :tu

Thebesteva
05-05-2014, 07:43 PM

haters gonna hate

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/office_space_dance.gif

DJR210
05-05-2014, 07:53 PM

Lmfao, a Jerry Jones cocksucker first, now you're a Belieber?! Lmao you fucking faggot.

sook
05-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Beiber will OD soon anyways.

CubanSucks
05-05-2014, 09:56 PM
To Bieber, Seth Rogen is that fat jew from the pot smoking films

And to everyone above the age of 17 biebs is a recycled pop star about as interesting and charismatic as Michael Jackson's corpse. You might wanna step back and see how close it sounds like you're defending that garbage "musician"

Jacob1983
05-06-2014, 12:25 AM
When's the last time Bieber had a hit song or has he ever had a hit song?

Infinite_limit
05-06-2014, 12:28 AM
And to everyone above the age of 17 biebs is a recycled pop star about as interesting and charismatic as Michael Jackson's corpse. You might wanna step back and see how close it sounds like you're defending that garbage "musician"
They are both Hollywood creations. Yes, I would prefer to spend a day with Seth but when I initinally read this thread I thought Joe Rogan. Seth Rogan did not ring a bell.

TDMVPDPOY
05-06-2014, 08:57 AM
whigger

DJR210
05-06-2014, 05:22 PM
When's the last time Bieber had a hit song or has he ever had a hit song?

He's never had a hit song, his mother sucks dick up and down Hollywood BLVD.

Infinite_limit
05-06-2014, 05:47 PM
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014028/rs_634x1024-140128110538-634.justin-bieber-trash-bag-shorts-panama-012814.jpg

Thebesteva
05-06-2014, 11:19 PM
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014028/rs_634x1024-140128110538-634.justin-bieber-trash-bag-shorts-panama-012814.jpg

Honestly, at the end of the day I give him props for being a multi bagillionaire and getting his knob sucked off everyday by 10's. However, he had a ton of potential to become the new Justin Timberlake of the music industry. Someone who annoyed the fuck out of you as a kid but when you grew up his music remains popular regardless of if you like it or not.

This whole thing of him wanting to be black, having all black friends, and all that stuff is his downfall. The downfall of most people is surrounding yourself with black people tbh.

Infinite_limit
05-06-2014, 11:50 PM
Honestly, at the end of the day I give him props for being a multi bagillionaire and getting his knob sucked off everyday by 10's. However, he had a ton of potential to become the new Justin Timberlake of the music industry. Someone who annoyed the fuck out of you as a kid but when you grew up his music remains popular regardless of if you like it or not.

This whole thing of him wanting to be black, having all black friends, and all that stuff is his downfall. The downfall of most people is surrounding yourself with black people tbh.
Agree completely. I've also used that Timberlake analogy. Bieber had more music cred than Justin who had to fight the Boy Band stigma

Your criticism of black people is accurate because American blacks are very stereotypical. They are prisoners to their own toxic culture. Bieber is definitely on path to be the next Vanilla Ice. I saw photos of Bieber's family: white trash.

Thebesteva
05-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Agree completely. I've also used that Timberlake analogy. Bieber had more music cred than Justin who had to fight the Boy Band stigma

Your criticism of black people is accurate because American blacks are very stereotypical. They are prisoners to their own toxic culture. Bieber is definitely on path to be the next Vanilla Ice. I saw photos of Bieber's family: white trash.

The downfall of the black community is said quite well by Chappelle, though falsely that the black community is 'trapped' and must become either athletes, rappers, or crack dealers. Instead, their culture romanticizes far too much on the entertainment industry and not enough on education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3IyGFlw_9w

FuzzyLumpkins
05-07-2014, 01:56 AM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1204289/thumbs/o-JUSTIN-BIEBER-VANILLA-ICE-570.jpg?6

ColinB
05-07-2014, 02:02 AM
Why is he always wearing trash bags?

Franklin
05-07-2014, 06:04 AM
Never a fan of that bieber bitch tbh, hope he gets killed or neutered in one of the strip clubs he frequents.

The Gemini Method
05-07-2014, 12:04 PM
The shitty thing is: The douchbaggedness when you have Lil Wayne, Floyd Mayweather, and Justin Bieber coming out at the same time during a title fight. Where is karmic justice when you need it? Like a tunnel falling down or something chaotic of that nature. Seth, by all accounts of my friends in the industry, is a laid-back guy. I don't think you get the same vibe from the Biebs and the sheep as fuck Bielebers or whatever the fuck they're called.

Infinite_limit
05-07-2014, 05:58 PM
The downfall of the black community is said quite well by Chappelle, though falsely that the black community is 'trapped' and must become either athletes, rappers, or crack dealers. Instead, their culture romanticizes far too much on the entertainment industry and not enough on education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3IyGFlw_9w
Haha he had us going and then boom drops the dribble slave truth

CubanSucks
05-07-2014, 06:05 PM
The shitty thing is: The douchbaggedness when you have Lil Wayne, Floyd Mayweather, and Justin Bieber coming out at the same time during a title fight. Where is karmic justice when you need it? Like a tunnel falling down or something chaotic of that nature. Seth, by all accounts of my friends in the industry, is a laid-back guy. I don't think you get the same vibe from the Biebs and the sheep as fuck Bielebers or whatever the fuck they're called.

He's a hit on Opie and Anthony so he's definitely down-to-earth/laid-back. No one can go in there taking themselves too seriously

Infinite_limit
05-09-2014, 02:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUOMbjyY9ZE

Haha. I forgot about MXPX

Thebesteva
05-09-2014, 05:09 AM
HAHA bieber responded today

ustin Bieber has answered Seth Rogen's less than flattering comments about him to Howard Stern earlier this week.
"Seth Rogen (sic) sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u was probably a bit shy and didn't want to be over the top but still. love ur movies," the 20-year-old singer tweeted Thursday.

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2014, 06:34 AM
^ Biebs responding with that fire....lol that's how you respond to someone like Rogen who's overhyped and thinks too much of himself. all Rogen is trying to do is use Biebs name to draw more attention to himself....its a classic relevancy tactic...all Rogen is doing is pulling a Kardashian

Leetonidas
05-09-2014, 08:41 AM
Dude just had a new movie drop today, I doubt he gives a shit about Bieber or using him to prop himself up :lmao

But Biebs actually made a decent response which makes Seth look like a dick now :lol

Infinite_limit
05-09-2014, 12:29 PM
Pot heads fighting

Medvedenko
05-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Canadian on Canadian crime....

CubanSucks
05-09-2014, 02:24 PM
But Biebs actually made a decent response which makes Seth look like a dick now :lol

Not really. Everyone already knew bieber is a little prick

Asshole
05-22-2014, 04:13 PM
I'm so glad there's this many responses to nothing.