PDA

View Full Version : NBA: BOOK IT!!! Blazers and Nets Don't Stand A Chance Against Spurs and Heat

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2014, 09:30 AM
This shit is over...Just hand the series to SA and MIA...no need in even watching this sweep tbh....I just see no way Portland and Nets can win...I just don't see it....There's literally no way in HELL Blazers and Nets advance...Spurs got answers for everything...they will not make any mistakes and I fully expect the Blazers to crumble I expect the Blazers to be intimated....This is Duncan's redemption he will shit all over LaMarcus and Parker will make Lillard his the bitch that he is....As for MIA they will butt fuck the Nets Lebron will avg 45 the shit is over....:toast

RsxPiimp
05-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Agree bro, this playoffs is a rehash from last year :lol

Spurs IMO will win this time though, I guarantee that.

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2014, 11:34 AM
^ yep they got this shit on lock...it's destiny there's just no fucking way they lose :toast they're better than everyone else on the court and in personal life and they should sit atop the throne alone....

MeloHype
05-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Play-offs is all about experience and match-ups...fuck a regular season record...Miami has legit and real troubles with Brooklyn....in a 7 game series Brooklun may verwell dam near sweep Miami...

GO NETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Spurs are a shoe-in...it's a wrap....

Vash StampedE
05-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Nice try. Don't worry, this time around Spurs will make sure Lebron won't get another ring.

Seefourdc
05-06-2014, 12:34 PM
This thread is hilarious. Spurs beating the Heat. Lol....

DMX7
05-06-2014, 01:28 PM
Can I just buy my championship t-shirt now?

Spurs9
05-06-2014, 05:04 PM
This thread is hilarious. Spurs beating the Heat. Lol....

Prediction, Harden will score the same amount tonight as Hibbert scored last night.

DPG21920
05-06-2014, 05:09 PM
For those who don't know, Kool is the least knowledgable poster with regards to the NBA. He's literally wrong on everything he says so he's trying to jinx the Spurs by picking them.

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 05:14 PM
For those who don't know, Kool is the least knowledgable poster with regards to the NBA. He's literally wrong on everything he says so he's trying to jinx the Spurs by picking them.

I thought he bandwagoned the blazers...:lol

Is he backstabbing thread and hopping on to our wagon now?

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2014, 05:19 PM

wQYob6dpTTk

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2014, 05:20 PM
I thought he bandwagoned the blazers...:lol

Is he backstabbing thread and hopping on to our wagon now?

O6gdyKKT3vE