PDA

View Full Version : Trailblazers forum

Pages : [1] 2

05-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Since the Admins are still MIA, if you want to trash talk Blazer fans, their forum is http://sportstwo.com/forums/123-Portland-Trail-Blazers

They have some funny takes on there tbh it's worth a look even if you don't register

lil'mo
05-06-2014, 04:27 PM
Lol in their score prediction thread everyone had blazers beating the spurs. And they're all by <5 pts :lol

Spurstalk used to be like that :rollin

SpursFan86
05-06-2014, 04:38 PM
Most of their takes don't seem too bad tbh...aside from one guy who said "mark my words, Blazers will win in 5" and talked about how it'd be Pop's worst decision of his career to try throwing Splitter at LMA.

hater
05-06-2014, 04:41 PM
This is going to be an amazing series, and I expect a much more respectful rivalry with the Spurs fans.

:lmao this guy is in for a rude awakening :lmao

hater
05-06-2014, 04:42 PM
:lol this is a good one:

So you really think they'll put Splitter on LA?

That would be the biggest mistake in pops career

05-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Thay seem to think Tim is going to be the only one guarding LA. One person even said Tim will ask to be put on LA, like he has a personal vendetta against him or something :lmao

They also think Danny Green can't guard Lillard

hater
05-06-2014, 04:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qvq4Vkd.jpg

RD2191
05-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Bunch of frontrunners and bandwagon fans. They pretty much all disappeared when Portland had a shit 2nd half of the season and know they're all back. Spurs gonna go in raw on their shitty team. Spurs in 5.

SpursFan86
05-06-2014, 04:55 PM

My thoughts exactly:lmao

We literally had a "Official I hope Cuban gets cancer" thread.

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Tbh, Houston could have been coached better by a rock and they still barely made it out. These guys are going to get the piss in your face treatment.

The Whopper
05-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Who remembers the old Blazers forum at Oregonlive.com? It still exists but it's not the same in it's format. A dozen years ago that was one of the best and funniest team forums in the NBA. Primitive by today's standards, of course, but badass nevertheless.

tlongII
05-06-2014, 06:26 PM
Tbh, Houston could have been coached better by a rock and they still barely made it out. These guys are going to get the piss in your face treatment.

And it took you 7 to get past the Mavs! :lmao

baseline bum
05-06-2014, 06:32 PM

:rollin Makes me tempted to go register

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 06:33 PM
And it took you 7 to get past the Mavs! :lmao
You underestimate how the mavs always play us. I won't talk anymore, the balls in your face treatment should do more than enough today. Believe me, your absence will say it all.

SnakeBoy
05-06-2014, 06:44 PM
lol no homers over there

Blazers in 5

G1: Blazers
G2: Spurs
G3: Blazers
G4: Blazers
G5: Blazers

Solid D
05-06-2014, 06:46 PM
The Spurs are in for a rough ride. They will have a tough time dealing with the Blazers' length.

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 06:47 PM
I'm probably going to troll that shit tonight.

rascal
05-06-2014, 06:47 PM
laughing at other forums when the Spurs forum is one of the worst with homer takes. Spurs fans are the worst.

SnakeBoy
05-06-2014, 06:48 PM

lol I always love how the fans of a team that finally became decent think everyone should be respectful of their team. Fuck those memphis, thunder, and now blazers bitches.

rascal
05-06-2014, 06:50 PM
lol I always love how the fans of a team that finally became decent think everyone should be respectful of their team. Fuck those memphis, thunder, and now blazers bitches.

Shut the Hell up . It is Spur fans like you I can't stand.

100%duncan
05-06-2014, 06:51 PM
Eh let them be. You guys take internet forums quite seriously.

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 06:55 PM
Eh let them be. You guys take internet forums quite seriously.
Not taking it seriously. Tlong has been spamming shit here for a decade. Just want to reciprocate.

cd98
05-06-2014, 06:58 PM
What so homer about trade proposals involving Bonner, Neal, and Blair and second round pick for other team's all star?

Mugen
05-06-2014, 06:58 PM
:lol tlong, they hate you over there too tbh?

05-06-2014, 07:00 PM
What so homer about trade proposals involving Bonner, Neal, and Blair and second round pick for other team's all star?
nothing, it's a realistic possibility.

100%duncan
05-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Not taking it seriously. Tlong has been spamming shit here for a decade. Just want to reciprocate.

Tlong's tlong, just reciprocate after we beat them :lol

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Tlong's tlong, just reciprocate after we beat them :lol
Honestly, he's lucky to get away with all that he does on here. I couldn't even talk a little smack without getting a warning from the mod. Its just hilarious how they bitch about Manu's flopping and how Tim whines about calls when they have Mo fucking Williams, Batum, and Mathews on their team.

SPURSCHAMP
05-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Honestly, he's lucky to get away with all that he does on here. I couldn't even talk a little smack without getting a warning from the mod. Its just hilarious how they bitch about Manu's flopping and how Tim whines about calls when they have Mo fucking Williams, Batum, and Mathews on their team.
Most of us did the same with Carter and Nowitzki tbh

phyzik
05-06-2014, 07:28 PM

Dont be the TlongII on their board....

Most of them seem pretty decent so far, don't sour their idea of Spurs fans IMHO. I intend to keep it cordial with them in the hopes we can get some quality posters to come over here.

hater
05-06-2014, 07:30 PM

don't be the tlong. the tlong sucks

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 07:33 PM

Most of them seem pretty decent so far, don't sour their idea of Spurs fans IMHO. I intend to keep it cordial with them in the hopes we can get some quality posters to come over here.
:lol Dropping the GNSF line, I've been here longer than necessary to get bolded. I could beg Kori like some other people on here but I, as you, know that it doesn't mean anything.

Also, I aint stopping. I'm trolling the shit out of that board.

Big Empty
05-06-2014, 07:35 PM
LOL i can see some of you trolled that forum. swish beats and phyzik lol

RD2191
05-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Dont know who Gummi Clutch is, but if he posts on Spurstalk, he is probably what we refer to as a GNSF (Gray Name Spurs Fan).... Too long to explain but they are generally "new" members to Spurstalk and have been subject to all of the trolling that a lot of other teams do on our board and don't know the good old days when there was a ton of quality posters. Generally, if you visit Spurstalk and you see someone with a name that is gray, it is safe to pay them no mind. The "Bolded" names (colored black for spurs, blue for mavs, ect.) are generally the people who you want to discuss with...... though some of them are trolls now too tbh

RD2191
05-06-2014, 07:36 PM
:lmaowhat a fucking faggot. sucking dick and fluffing himself up to blazer fans. rofl. suck a dick, phyzik

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 07:39 PM
:lol Dropping the GNSF line, I've been here longer than necessary to get bolded. I could beg Kori like some other people on here but I, as you, know that it doesn't mean anything.

Also, I aint stopping. I'm trolling the shit out of that board.

Dont know who Gummi Clutch is, but if he posts on Spurstalk, he is probably what we refer to as a GNSF (Gray Name Spurs Fan).... Too long to explain but they are generally "new" members to Spurstalk and have been subject to all of the trolling that a lot of other teams do on our board and don't know the good old days when there was a ton of quality posters. Generally, if you visit Spurstalk and you see someone with a name that is gray, it is safe to pay them no mind. The "Bolded" names (colored black for spurs, blue for mavs, ect.) are generally the people who you want to discuss with...... though some of them are trolls now too tbh
Yea thats what I was talking about. Look at my join date and see if you can still use that as an excuse, if you want to get in bed and get all cozy with them thats on you but don't speak for me.

DPG21920
05-06-2014, 07:39 PM
I requested to be a user there under the name "RespectfulSpursFan"

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 07:40 PM
And then proceed to shit all over them...:lmao

RD2191
05-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Is there a height requirement? tbh

phyzik
05-06-2014, 07:52 PM
Yea thats what I was talking about. Look at my join date and see if you can still use that as an excuse, if you want to get in bed and get all cozy with them thats on you but don't speak for me.

If being a dick gets you off, thats fine but dont expect me to let you portray spurs fans on their board like tlong does for blazers fans on this board without saying something. If you've been here since 2009 and still havnt been bolded even after begging, there is obviously a reason. Kori and LJ have only been missing since last years playoffs.

I prefer to talk basketball.

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 07:55 PM
If being a dick gets you off, thats fine but dont expect me to let you portray spurs fans on their board like tlong does for blazers fans on this board without saying something. If you've been here since 2009 and still havnt been bolded even after begging, there is obviously a reason. Kori and LJ have only been missing since last years playoffs.

I didn't post much for a period (Hint: Look at posts per day). Thats the reason. But since it has been made into such a big deal now I'll go ahead and ask Kori when she comes back, then I can be a bold named dick instead.

phyzik
05-06-2014, 08:00 PM
I didn't post much for a period (Hint: Look at posts per day). Thats the reason. But since it has been made into such a big deal now I'll go ahead and ask Kori when she comes back, then I can be a bold named dick instead.

If posts per day is your reasoning for not getting bolded, take a look at mine.... and I never had to beg. But what ever floats your boat.

Stabula
05-06-2014, 08:01 PM

fag

phyzik
05-06-2014, 08:04 PM
fag

that really hurst coming from a GNSF :depressed

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 08:09 PM
If posts per day is your reasoning for not getting bolded, take a look at mine.... and I never had to beg. But what ever floats your boat.
No, I don't think you get it. I had less than a 100 posts for about 4 years. If you think there was another reason as you are insinuating you can ask Kori yourself, you can also ask if I have ever asked to be bolded.

phyzik
05-06-2014, 08:09 PM
:lol getting attacked by GNSF's for trying to talk BBall without being a dick to the opposition on THEIR forum.

:lol questioning my sexual orientation based on a basketball forum

:lol getting worked up over tlong enough to take it out on an entire fan base on their forum

:lol GNSF not realizing why they are STILL GNSF

DarrinS
05-06-2014, 08:11 PM
Not much of a rivalry between these franchises, so I don't have much interest in their forum, tbh

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 08:13 PM
:lol getting attacked by GNSF's for trying to talk BBall without being a dick to the opposition on THEIR forum.

:lol questioning my sexual orientation based on a basketball forum

:lol getting worked up over tlong enough to take it out on an entire fan base on their forum

:lol GNSF not realizing why they are STILL GNSF
I never knew people took bolding this seriously. Nobody used it as a prop in 09' & 10', but apparently some posters have used a font given to everybody posting regularly here for a certain period as evidence to superior posting, when it is quite the opposite. Go suck off some Blazer fans now.

Yea thats right, some of the newer guys you probably call GNSFs probably don't know this, but you could be a very shitty poster (like yourself) and still get bolded. All you had to do was post regularly so it could be used as a means to track posters. If you didn't post regularly, you weren't prioritized in being tracked.

Fail use of trying to implement a pseudo caste system. Shame on you.

RD2191
05-06-2014, 08:22 PM
Plenty of GNSF who shit all over bold members. tbh

phyzik
05-06-2014, 08:24 PM
I never knew people took bolding this seriously. Nobody used it as a prop in 09' & 10', but apparently some posters have used a font given to everybody posting regularly here for a certain period as evidence to superior posting, when it is quite the opposite. Go suck off some Blazer fans now.

Yea thats right, some of the newer guys you probably call GNSFs probably don't know this, but you could be a very shitty poster (like yourself) and still get bolded. All you had to do was post regularly so it could be used as a means to track posters. If you didn't post regularly, you weren't prioritized in being tracked.

Fail use of trying to implement a pseudo caste system. Shame on you.

Or you could just talk bball without being a dick and have some interesting takes to get bolded... That was how spurstalk was back before 2009 :lol

Not trying to shit on you man, but you joined way after the wave of trolls from Dallas and Lakers came here.... You may have perused the forums before then but I dont know that.... But this site was MUCH better back then with some really good takes about games from posters like Whott, Paki, Jimcs50, TimVP, and all the other old school people (too many to list). It wasnt the troll fest it is now, and you are just compounding the issue.

Dont suck their dick, but you dont have to be an ass to talk to another fan base... sometimes it is good to get a constructive perspective from the other side. THAT is what makes a good basketball forum.... not posts about fags and dick sucking.

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Or you could just talk bball without being a dick and have some interesting takes to get bolded... That was how spurstalk was back before 2009 :lol
Why does it matter to you whether I'm a dick or not? You have a problem with me portraying Spurfans when the base is not homogenous by any means. There are some of the quieter folks and there are some that like to brag about their team when there is a proper reason for doing so. Sports isn't the same without the smack talk.

phyzik
05-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Why does it matter to you whether I'm a dick or not? You have a problem with me portraying Spurfans when the base is not homogenous by any means. There are some of the quieter folks and there are some that like to brag about their team when there is a proper reason for doing so. Sports isn't the same without the smack talk.

see my edit.

I think it would go a long way if you posted on their forum with constructive reasons why the spurs will win rather than saying something like "Jail Blazers gonna take our balls in their mouth, lol!!!!!!" (paraphrasing what you posted there)

My problem with you being a "dick" on their forum is that YOU have a problem with tlong being a dick on our forum, so therefore you think it is justified. It is not. Are you not better than tlong?

look_at_g_shred
05-06-2014, 09:48 PM
"And some of you wanted the spurs instead of the mavs"

hater
05-06-2014, 10:39 PM
:lol this is a good one:

So you really think they'll put Splitter on LA?

That would be the biggest mistake in pops career

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Kidd K
05-06-2014, 10:41 PM

That shit made me laugh out loud irl tbh. :lmao

Kidd K
05-06-2014, 10:44 PM
The Spurs are in for a rough ride. They will have a tough time dealing with the Blazers' length.

The Blazers' asses are having trouble dealing with the entire Spurs' team's "length" right now after this long night of being bent over. :lmao

hater
05-06-2014, 10:44 PM
They are really letting the spurs body aldridge

:lol

100%duncan
05-06-2014, 11:22 PM
phyzik I remembered you tried to troll the Jazz fans forums tho 2 years ago :lol

SnakeBoy
05-06-2014, 11:41 PM
Shut the Hell up . It is Spur fans like you I can't stand.

:lol You prefer the ones like yourself who only talk trash about the Spurs :lol

Robz4000
05-06-2014, 11:42 PM
:lol man, they really don't wanna compliment Splitter.

jag
05-06-2014, 11:44 PM
The Blazers' asses are having trouble dealing with the entire Spurs' team's "length" right now after this long night of being bent over. :lmao

The Blazers aren't done.

pgardn
05-06-2014, 11:44 PM
Good thread for determining posters to ignore.

Thanks.

jARS mEsH sEt
05-06-2014, 11:46 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lmao

SnakeBoy
05-06-2014, 11:52 PM
Who's trolling as the little bitch...

http://sportstwo.com/threads/262672-Good-luck-from-a-Die-Hard-Spurs-fan!

sook
05-06-2014, 11:53 PM
Being respectful and welcoming goes a long way. When I first got here 6 years ago, I never thought that I would be posting here regularly.

jARS mEsH sEt
05-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Being respectful and welcoming goes a long way. When I first got here 6 years ago, I never thought that I would be posting here regularly.

Being respectful makes you immune to my trolling :lmao

I can't be an asshole to nice posters. It's my religion.

Mugen
05-07-2014, 12:01 AM
Nobody's trolled the Blazers harder for the last 30 years than the basketball gods tbh......I'd honestly feel bad for their franchise if it wasn't for tlong tbh :lol

sook
05-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Being respectful makes you immune to my trolling :lmao

I can't be an asshole to nice posters. It's my religion.

Its true tbh, I've noticed that I can't be combative towards people that engage in a level headed debate.

smaka
05-07-2014, 02:30 AM
"Can't wait to watch Rolo/LA guard Duncan!

I think we have the tools to make him a non factor."

:lol :lol

Mugen
05-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Looks like the Natebishop poster on their forum has taken the early lead for most butthurt retard tbh....

I really didn't see anything special from San Antonio. It took them way too long to put us away. We were playing like complete shit in the first quarter and yet we were right there within 6-8 points for most of the quarter.

I guess the game being over 2mins into the 2nd quarter wasn't quick enough tbh :lol

Sportstudi
05-07-2014, 10:12 AM
You underestimate how the mavs always play us. I won't talk anymore, the balls in your face treatment should do more than enough today. Believe me, your absence will say it all.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

I have nothing against the Blazers (the players) in particular, but their fans and their announcers are flat out delusional. The Blazers never foul, always gets fouled, the refs have an agenda against Portland, their talent is the highest in the NBA, LMA is the next Hakeem etc... Listen to Mike Rice makes me vomit and browsing through their forums is as bad as it could be.

hater
05-07-2014, 03:48 PM
^ the same exact thing could be said about spursfan tbh.

Sportstudi
05-07-2014, 04:01 PM
^ the same exact thing could be said about spursfan tbh.

Nah, Blazers are even worse. Yeah, I found some really idiotic comments in here during the series against the Mavs, but seriously, Portland homers are even worse. Maybe that happens if you have to listen to Mike Rice night in and night out.

Chris
05-07-2014, 04:06 PM
http://sportstwo.com/threads/262686-tbh...?

Quote Originally Posted by OneLifeToLive View Post
whats with all the tbh's?

The Spurs fans that have been using it a lot and some of the Blazer fans on this board thought they could be cool like they are by emulating it.

:D

Fpoonsie
05-07-2014, 04:09 PM
http://sportstwo.com/threads/262686-tbh...?

:D

tbh, the "Mav Krew" popularized that ish amongst ST.

:cry rip 41ShootEmUp :cry

cd021
05-07-2014, 04:27 PM

Spurs are every bit as big and long as Portland is

tlongII
05-07-2014, 04:43 PM
tbh, the "Mav Krew" popularized that ish amongst ST.

:cry rip 41ShootEmUp :cry

Actually it was the Mookie Crew.

rascal
05-07-2014, 04:44 PM
The Blazers aren't done.

They are done in this series. They may win a game or two but the Spurs are clearly the better team. The only hope now of knocking off the Spurs is OK City and they might not even get to the WCF.

Fpoonsie
05-07-2014, 04:55 PM

Mookie Crew may have brought it about; MK turned it into what it was...and then, I guess, beat it into the fucking ground.

hater
05-07-2014, 05:00 PM
:lmao taking credit for something that originated in Facebook :lmao :lol

some ppl are dumb as shit

sexinthatsx
05-07-2014, 05:04 PM
I wonder how much % ST posters make up of NBA forum trolls lol. Given posters threads linking to other forums telling posters to talk smack on other boards (first with OKC, now Blazers) I'm pretty sure we make up a lot.

Gummi Clutch
05-07-2014, 06:39 PM
Some of those guy are pretty nice actually, but the majority are pretty deluded.

I told them that "It'll be a fun series, we deff. need the prep for the finals so hopefully you guys can give us some bang for our buck"... and this one dude started crying and attacking me talking about being patronizing :cry. The blazers should be thanking the stars they're even in the 2nd round yet some of them think they're winning a championship this year. The fans that are realistic are easy to talk to but the hardcore homers are too much.

Surprising thing is that tlong is hated just as much there too :lol

DPG21920
05-07-2014, 06:41 PM
tlong is not hated here at all. Tlong thrives on ST and most everyone loves him.

Gummi Clutch
05-07-2014, 06:42 PM
tlong is not hated here at all. Tlong thrives on ST and most everyone loves him. ..:lol

BackHome
05-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Most of their takes don't seem too bad tbh...aside from one guy who said "mark my words, Blazers will win in 5" and talked about how it'd be Pop's worst decision of his career to try throwing Splitter at LMA.

+1............Never change your vid............NEVER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-07-2014, 07:13 PM
It's funny living in Eugene. I've heard a bunch of trash talk about how the young Blazers will kill the old Spurs and maybe even sweep, heard multiple guarantees that Blazers will win game 1 easily since Spurs are old and just came off of a 7 game series while Portland had a little rest. After last night, now all I'm hearing "Spurs just made their shots, Portland missed their shots. That's all it was. Portland will win in 5 or 6." Then as soon as I point out how it's more than that, that SA simply outplayed Portland by a mile, they just call me sensitive and say I'm over-reacting. LOL these Portland fans are silly.

Mugen
05-07-2014, 07:18 PM
tlong is a valued memeber of the Spurstalk community tbh.....

Staplepuffs27
05-07-2014, 07:32 PM
It's funny living in Eugene. I've heard a bunch of trash talk about how the young Blazers will kill the old Spurs and maybe even sweep, heard multiple guarantees that Blazers will win game 1 easily since Spurs are old and just came off of a 7 game series while Portland had a little rest. After last night, now all I'm hearing "Spurs just made their shots, Portland missed their shots. That's all it was. Portland will win in 5 or 6." Then as soon as I point out how it's more than that, that SA simply outplayed Portland by a mile, they just call me sensitive and say I'm over-reacting. LOL these Portland fans are silly.Dude I know what you mean. There were suspiciously few Blazer jerseys out an about today. I was trolling my Eugene neighbors hard last night. That's what they get for being so overconfident. Most Spurs fans are being reasonable; it's like these Portland fans haven't watched a Spur game all year and wanna talk shit.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Dude I know what you mean. There were suspiciously few Blazer jerseys out an about today. I was trolling my Eugene neighbors hard last night. That's what they get for being so overconfident. Most Spurs fans are being reasonable; it's like these Portland fans haven't watched a Spur game all year and wanna talk shit.

Well it goes with the saying "Act like you've been there", and they haven't been here before. They are just so overconfident after beating Houston so I'm not surprised to see them act delusional and think SA only won because they made shots and Portland didn't. Though another thing I find funny is when they say "Well Stotts was smart and kept Lillard and Aldridge in so they could figure out the SA defense, now they'll go off for game 2." Well, if that's true, then that's dumb of them, cause Pop will adjust for game 2. Despite the big win, Pop will make adjustments for game 2 and Portland won't see the same defense that they saw in game 1. Hopefully that causes early trouble for Portland which results in frustrations, especially for a young team like them.

heyheymymy
05-07-2014, 07:52 PM
still a lot of series left

jag
05-07-2014, 08:12 PM
tlong is a beautiful man who represents all that is wholesome and good in the world of sports fandom

DPG21920
05-07-2014, 08:17 PM
tlong is a beautiful man who represents all that is wholesome and good in the world of sports fandom

Exactly - funk those punk a**, mark a**, busta a**, Schwinn bike ridin' a**, only wear a throw back jersey fan a** Portland fans if they don't want Tlong. He's a ST member 4life.

jag
05-07-2014, 08:24 PM
MyNiggadenzelwashingtonTrainingDay.gif

smeagol
05-07-2014, 10:15 PM
laughing at other forums when the Spurs forum is one of the worst with homer takes. Spurs fans are the worst.

I cannot believe I'm agreeing with you . . .

will_spurs
05-08-2014, 05:29 AM
Can somebody ask them who they think we should put on Sam Bowie?

will_spurs
05-08-2014, 05:32 AM
BTW are their forums down?

The Reckoning
05-08-2014, 05:32 AM

^

i saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid, tbh

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Spurs are every bit as big and long as Portland is

Spurs length and size ripped the Blazers a new one on Tuesday.

rascal
05-08-2014, 08:36 AM
I cannot believe I'm agreeing with you . . .

I can't believe it either.

Rummpd
05-08-2014, 01:16 PM
"Re: 2ND ROUND BLAZERS/SPURS PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS - GAME TWO
I predict Lopez's lax defensive efforts allow Duncan 12 points in uncontested mid-range jumpers and another 6 points in Tiago Splitter layups. Blazers will lose by less than 18.

Manu Ginobili will flop, and while doing so will rake Mo Williams' headband down past his face and choke him with it."

Classic

will_spurs
05-08-2014, 01:52 PM
Damn, it looks like they blocked my IP... :(

Nathan89
05-08-2014, 01:59 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2968439.png&w=110

They added this fella to the bench rotation for game 2. He wasn't there on the game 1 thread.:lol

Rummpd
05-08-2014, 09:57 PM
Whole thread over there bitching about non calls and only minority blaming Blazers or lack of defense.....

hater
05-08-2014, 09:57 PM
Are these refs forreal?

So are we playing 5-8 again?

We can't buy a call.

MY god call something!

Dude we have been aggressive in the paint and no foul calls. 0 foul shots

Is the NBA ever going to get tired of the Spurs? They've had some of the worst tv ratings in the history of the NBA Finals. It's time for some new blood. Stop giving these fuckers every call!

:lmao your team gives up 70 points in the 1st half and still blaming the refs :lmao :lmao

timtonymanu
05-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Blazers fans are such a whiny bunch. :lol

Every loss is :cry refs cheated us.

RD2191
05-08-2014, 09:59 PM

hater
05-08-2014, 10:00 PM
The Spurs literally get away with everything. I can't even believe it. This is like early 2000's NBA reffing.

:lmao your team gave up 70 points dipshit :lol

Kidd K
05-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Spurs FTAs in first half: 8

FUCKIN RFS ARE SCREWING THE BLAZERS OUT OF THIS GAME!!!!!

:lmao Get the fuck outta here. What about the other 62 points? 8 FTAs is very average/below average for a half too, to be expected.

Refs literally gifted the Spurs 0 points.

DPG21920
05-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Didn't POR shoot more FT's in game one? :lol

Each team has the same amount of fouls and Spurs have only a few more FT's.

hater
05-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Didn't POR shoot more FT's in game one? :lol

Each team has the same amount of fouls and Spurs have only a few more FT's.

apparently every screen Duncan sets is a moving screen and Joey loves the Spurs :lol

Robz4000
05-08-2014, 11:09 PM
Splitter shat in Aldridge again and I bet they won't give him any credit still.

hater
05-08-2014, 11:12 PM

:lol I was perusing through their game thread today and no mention of Splitter. They have no idea :lmao

Mugen
05-08-2014, 11:14 PM
:lol Crying over refs when your faggot team gives up a 116pts/game
:lol Fluke shot away from choking a 2-0 lead to Kevin McHale & Co
:lol "We aren't scared of the Spurs"
:lol "License to Lillard"
:lol tlong being the smartest one of your entire fanbase

jag
05-08-2014, 11:15 PM

Used him as his personal toilet tonight

Robz4000
05-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Used him as his personal toilet tonight

He diarrhea'd all up in LA

mclinejr
05-08-2014, 11:23 PM
Meh, they seem pretty levelheaded over there. One poster claimed that, "If the Spurs don't win out, we'll know the NBA is rigged."

RD2191
05-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Have they pulled the "Mo Williams is injured" card yet?

Splits
05-08-2014, 11:28 PM
"He has a groin injury"

:lol pecker is :cry hurt :cry

RD2191
05-08-2014, 11:29 PM

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-09-2014, 12:26 AM
LOL I'm watching a local Blazers postgame show, callers blaming the refs! LOLOLOLOL!

BillMc
05-09-2014, 12:28 AM

Tiago earned that big contract for these last two series alone.

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-09-2014, 12:28 AM
:lmao your team gives up 70 points in the 1st half and still blaming the refs :lmao :lmao
They are in denial at this point.

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Blazers fans are such a whiny bunch. :lol

Every loss is :cry refs cheated us.
Not just Blazers fans nowadays. People always blame the refs now for any team....it's pathetic

RD2191
05-09-2014, 12:59 AM
:lmaoBlazer fans salty as hell. "Splitter and Green aren't elite defenders and that's a fact". ROFL.

ElNono
05-09-2014, 01:00 AM
:lmaoBlazer fans salty as hell. "Splitter and Green aren't elite defenders and that's a fact". ROFL.

they're basically saying what you've been saying all year... what's so funny?

RD2191
05-09-2014, 01:01 AM
they're basically saying what you've been saying all year... what's so funny?

When did I ever say Green and Splitter aren't good defenders?

RD2191
05-09-2014, 01:02 AM
When did I say they weren't good defenfers?

05-09-2014, 01:20 AM
:lmaoBlazer fans salty as hell. "Splitter and Green aren't elite defenders and that's a fact". ROFL.they're in denial :lol

05-09-2014, 01:23 AM

spurraider21
man, this is what i get for spam-posting those shit picks after game 1

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
nope
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

ElNono
05-09-2014, 01:40 AM
When did I say they weren't good defenfers?

they said "elite", not "good"... you've been harping on the Spurs lack of defense all season, and they're part of the best we have on D... I'm giving you credit, Rob...

RD2191
05-09-2014, 01:47 AM
they said "elite", not "good"... you've been harping on the Spurs lack of defense all season, and they're part of the best we have on D... I'm giving you credit, Rob...

Well our team defense as a whole has been pretty shitty and maybe I have shit on Splitter before but I've always said that Green is an elite defender. And Splitter is shutting LMA down so obviously they're just salty.

ElNono
05-09-2014, 01:49 AM
Well our team defense as a whole has been pretty shitty and maybe I have shit on Splitter before but I've always said that Green is an elite defender. And Splitter is shutting LMA down so obviously they're just salty.

I still think you'll be proven right in the end, this team's ceiling is clearly the 1st round...

RD2191
05-09-2014, 01:53 AM
I still think you'll be proven right in the end, this team's ceiling is clearly the 1st round...

It's possible. :wakeup

Kidd K
05-09-2014, 02:20 AM
Damn, it looks like they blocked my IP... :(

Congrats! You aren't a man until you've been banned from something. What did you do btw? :lmao

jARS mEsH sEt
05-09-2014, 11:31 AM
According to Blazerfans, if the Spurs didn't travel and foul all the time, the score would've been a more appropriate 97-0. We only score because we travel and foul.

Robz4000
05-09-2014, 02:24 PM
I gotta admit, dis place is kinda fun imo tbh fwiw iirc...

testies
05-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Tbf, despite the ref crying, most their fans admit the situation that the Spurs are the superior team and a lot of them are glad they are having this experience to grow as a team playing us

SnakeBoy
05-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Best post over there tbh...

So we lost two games in San Antonio. Big deal. Home teams usually win. Yawn. Margin of victory is irrelevant.

Now it's our turn. Welcome to our house! After we even the series, we only have to steal one on the road and win at home.

We've got the Spurs right where we want them.

Mugen
05-09-2014, 02:54 PM
I'm havin' a ball tbh...

05-09-2014, 02:59 PM
We've got the Spurs right where we want them.

Mugen
05-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Easty, if you can ready this, I just want you to know that Frenchies love me. About half the faggots in these board are French and they all ride my D train tbh.
Brazil, vouche for me nigga.

Robz4000
05-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Too bad we can't get TDMVPDPOY up here, he'd drop a couple truth nukes 'bout dem boys Lollard and LA...

Brazil
05-09-2014, 03:14 PM
Easty, if you can ready this, I just want you to know that Frenchies love me. About half the faggots in these board are French and they all ride my D train tbh.
Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466), vouche for me nigga.

Don't get too carried away tbh it is not your birthday everyday

about French on this board... posting on a regular we are now two so... that's not a lot of faggots in this board by this logic and that does not make any sense knowing board if quite full of faggots tbh fwiw

MeloHype
05-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Splitter shat in Aldridge again and I bet they won't give him any credit still.LMA is 8/25(32%) while being guard by tiago and was 2-13 last night

lefty
05-09-2014, 03:16 PM

Mugen
05-09-2014, 03:17 PM
Don't get too carried away tbh it is not your birthday everyday

about French on this board... posting on a regular we are now two so... that's not a lot of faggots in this board by this logic and that does not make any sense knowing board if quite full of faggots tbh fwiw

This board is 99% faggoty, French or Not. And I love it tbh, like I love you, ya French SOB.

Robz4000
05-09-2014, 03:23 PM
We're all just gays in a bar imo

Mugen
05-09-2014, 03:27 PM
'twas fun while it lasted, Robz. But that place is depressing tbh. Like PBR was just outlawed in Oregon or something......

I like my ladies to at least jiggle when it goes in tbh.....

RD2191
05-09-2014, 03:39 PM
Best post over there tbh...

Robz4000
05-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Agreed. Some of the posters over there are pretty cool, but overall its basically this forum without the traffic.

Brazil
05-09-2014, 04:55 PM
This board is 99% faggoty, French or Not. And I love it tbh, like I love you, ya French SOB.

what are you drinking ?

Mugen
05-09-2014, 05:19 PM

what are you drinking ?

:lol I'm high off dat Spurs ball movement tbh

Brazil
05-09-2014, 05:21 PM
:lol I'm high off dat Spurs ball movement tbh

:lol you can tell me, you are having a good time with a bottle of something while checking out ST

Mugen
05-09-2014, 05:24 PM
:lol you can tell me, you are having a good time with a bottle of something while checking out ST

No drinking until the Spurs get 5 tbh. I'm stickin' to cocaine and fat girls for the meantime.

Brazil
05-09-2014, 05:25 PM
No drinking until the Spurs get 5 tbh. I'm stickin' to cocaine and fat girls for the meantime.

don't forget weed much less dangerous than coke tbh

Mugen
05-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Good lookin' out, B.

Trainwreck2100
05-09-2014, 07:23 PM

If you got cocaine you can do better than fat girls

pgardn
05-09-2014, 07:28 PM
If you got cocaine you can do better than fat girls

The fat girls are the danger, tbh.

Most of the posts I have read are perfectly reasonable.
The trollage seems low in comparison.

spurs10
05-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Excellent and honest post!

hater
05-09-2014, 08:31 PM
don't forget weed much less dangerous than coke tbh

says who? stop bullshiting

on weed I can't barely drive down the street. It's fuckingdagerous.

on the other hand, you can ace a driver's test in Japan on coca. tbh :lol

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Still keep hearing the same "Spurs just getting lucky and making their shots while Portland misses their shots, that's all" talk from Portland fans. Ummm, watch last night's game again Portland fans, that's because Spurs are getting freakin WIDE open shots while Portland was shooting shots with a hand in their face. They are so delusional they fail to see how SA is a much better team right now. Series ain't over, but it's all about luck to them.

LoneStarState'sPride
05-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Still keep hearing the same "Spurs just getting lucky and making their shots while Portland misses their shots, that's all" talk from Portland fans.

Oh, that's cool.

Let 'em keep thinking that.

Brazil
05-10-2014, 12:18 AM
says who? stop bullshiting

on weed I can't barely drive down the street. It's fuckingdagerous.

on the other hand, you can ace a driver's test in Japan on coca. tbh :lol

i tried both both and based on my personal experience weed is much more manageable :lol

dg7md
05-10-2014, 12:37 AM
No shit other NBA teams' forums have homers and blind optimism and chaotic panic.

xmas1997
05-10-2014, 11:02 AM

I have to respectfully disagree with you, bold or gray makes no difference whatsoever in ANYTHING.
I've been a member of this site since 2007, and could have joined much earlier, but since I didn't post much here and yet did as a member of SpursReport, as well as being a new member of the other two Spurs sites, there was no pressing need.
So length of time, or having valid takes have nothing to do with it IMHO.

RD2191
05-10-2014, 11:09 AM
I have to respectfully disagree with you, bold or gray makes no difference whatsoever in ANYTHING.
I've been a member of this site since 2007, and could have joined much earlier, but since I didn't post much here and yet did as a member of SpursReport, as well as being a new member of the other two Spurs sites, there was no pressing need.

Those aren't my words. Some ST member posted that on a Blazers forum and I was just making fun of him. :lol

DPG21920
05-10-2014, 11:18 AM

For someone who doesn't care, you sure do care a lot. If you deny this, it's only more true.

DPG21920
05-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Not only that, you still don't understand what a GNSF is in reality.

will_spurs
05-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Congrats! You aren't a man until you've been banned from something. What did you do btw? :lmao

I have no clue, it's weird, I keep getting "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /forums/123-Portland-Trail-Blazers/ on this server."

Leetonidas
05-10-2014, 11:34 AM
For someone who doesn't care, you sure do care a lot. If you deny this, it's only more true.

It's only you who does not understand.
For a wise man knows what he knows while the dolt says otherwise.
Don't like it? Don't have to read it
But in the end I am laughing at you trolls

xmas1997
05-10-2014, 11:35 AM

No, I am just stating the facts of the matter, that bold or not makes absolutely no difference.
And that those who think it does are trolling and showing the epitome of ignorance is all, it's a simple statement of fact that some idiots on here want to make into an issue to troll about,
It is what it is.

DPG21920
05-10-2014, 12:25 PM
No, I am just stating the facts of the matter, that bold or not makes absolutely no difference.
And that those who think it does are trolling and showing the epitome of ignorance is all, it's a simple statement of fact that some idiots on here want to make into an issue to troll about,
It is what it is.

You don't understand. I could ask you to find any poster who's been a longtime member & considered a quality poster who's grey. I can then also say you don't fully grasp the concepts of what it is to be a GNSF. I could point to the numerous replies by you on the subject despite saying you don't care. Most importantly I could point the finger directly at you saying you embodied the GNSF ideology by participating fully in one of the worst threads in ST history (Chump Photoshop) and bring nothing of value so far.

Hopefully that changes.

DPG21920
05-10-2014, 12:45 PM
You can be a GNSF & not be GNSF. It's about quality.

05-10-2014, 01:10 PM
You can be a GNSF & not be GNSF. It's about quality.so it doesn't matter, right? Which is what he was saying.

GNSF or BNSF can be quality or poor posters

DPG21920
05-10-2014, 02:24 PM
so it doesn't matter, right? Which is what he was saying.

GNSF or BNSF can be quality or poor posters

Yes & no.

Kidd K
05-10-2014, 03:53 PM
I have no clue, it's weird, I keep getting "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /forums/123-Portland-Trail-Blazers/ on this server."

Prolly banned just for being a Spursfan

will_spurs
05-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Prolly banned just for being a Spursfan

Maybe it's because I'm not in the US?

rascal
05-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Not only that, you still don't understand what a GNSF is in reality.

I don't know. What is it?

rascal
05-10-2014, 07:11 PM
You can be a GNSF & not be GNSF. It's about quality.

No it isn't about quality. Everyone who joined this site around the time it started up got to become Bolded. They were giving the Bold out to everyone at one time now the mods don't care about it anymore and no one gets bolded.

SupremeGuy
05-10-2014, 07:23 PM
You guys really care about being bolded?

I don't. :cry

rascal
05-10-2014, 07:32 PM
All the so called original members, the ones who came over from the Spurs Report site when this one got started up got bolded.

lil'mo
05-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Y'all are so fuckin gay

Mugen
05-10-2014, 07:36 PM
rascal is bolded and is one of the worst posters on the board, so GNSF shouldn't feel too bad tbh.

Oscar DeLa
05-10-2014, 07:53 PM
I don't know what is but when I get bold names, I want more!

sook
05-10-2014, 10:42 PM
No it isn't about quality. Everyone who joined this site around the time it started up got to become Bolded. They were giving the Bold out to everyone at one time now the mods don't care about it anymore and no one gets bolded.

:lol exactly. I don't think anyone brought up the difference in font size or color a couple of years ago.

Kidd K
05-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Maybe it's because I'm not in the US?

Wait, has it said that the whole time? That's really weird because I post on other forums with people from Europe and stuff and there's no problems. But if you regged, posted about the Spurs, then it said that, then no they must have banned you for being a Spurfan tbh. Some basketball team forums are super sensitive and will pre-emptively ban people for stuff like that.

The Reckoning
05-11-2014, 12:30 AM
no i'm banned from that site and i'm posting outside the US

Splits
05-11-2014, 12:55 AM
Drttimmy Re: This series is over

The Spurs may not lose a single game in the rest of the playoffs. These guys look the class of the league by a long shot. As depressing as it is to happen to us, they're as aesthetically impressive as any team I can recall in recent memory. It's artistry out there.

davidbowie
05-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Damn it's sad as fuck over there lol

BackHome
05-11-2014, 01:28 AM
All the so called original members, the ones who came over from the Spurs Report site when this one got started up got bolded.

Ahhh..Spurs Report......Mouse..Ghost...those were the good old days..:)

RD2191
05-11-2014, 01:33 AM
I thought Spurs fans were delusional. Poor fucks are talking about coming back down 0-3.

05-11-2014, 01:34 AM
I got banned for asking where to buy a broom

RD2191
05-11-2014, 01:35 AM

DMC
05-11-2014, 01:42 AM
Natebishop3 (http://sportstwo.com/members/20927-Natebishop3)
http://sportstwo.com/images/statusicon/user-offline.png
http://sportstwo.com/images/badges/editor.jpg
http://sportstwo.com/images/badges/commissioner.jpghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/image.php?u=20927&dateline=1399124907 (http://sportstwo.com/members/20927-Natebishop3)Don't tread on me!Join DateSep 2008LocationPortland, ORAge32Posts42,293Rep Power10

http://sportstwo.com/images/icons/icon1.png Re: PLAYOFFS: ROUND 2, GAME 3 - SPURS @ BLAZERS - 5/10/14, SATURDAY, 7:30 PM (PST),
Our bench has 2 points.......... 2 fucking points.

“I’ve been around the NBA for 10 years and played a lot of games with a lot of players and seen a lot of things,” said guard Mo Williams. “I’ve seen shots, yeah. Have I seen a shot like that? Noooooo.”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/ace1111187/drjack.jpg

Splits
05-11-2014, 01:46 AM
Most of them are rooting for us to win the chip

ElNono
05-11-2014, 01:47 AM
Spurs on HGH??? :rollin

TOP Today 12:07 AM #8 (http://sportstwo.com/threads/262934-On-the-bright-side...?p=3346273&viewfull=1#post3346273)
Drttimmy (http://sportstwo.com/members/21142-Drttimmy)
http://sportstwo.com/images/badges/all-star.jpg http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://sportstwo.com/image.php?u=21142&dateline=1338718405 (http://sportstwo.com/members/21142-Drttimmy) Minor League Stand Out Join DateOct 2008Posts304 Rep Power6

http://sportstwo.com/images/icons/icon1.png Re: On the bright side...
Honestly, I've quit trying to put an expiration on them. I thought they were nearly finished since the start of the Roy era. We were going to be their heir apparent. Now we're onto our next up-and-coming core and they're better than ever. I thought Ginobli was done after his abysmal Game 6 against the Heat last year. He looked so old and done. Today he's knifing through the lane like at any point in his prime. It's not a nice accusation, but I've suspected Duncan's been on low levels of HGH and steroids the past few years, and now maybe Ginobli. I mean, it's borderline Roger Clemens-like the way they're turning back the clock. But, hey, more power to them. It's good for the league, although not so good for us at the moment. They can play for another 10 years and it wouldn't surprise me.

http://sportstwo.com/clear.gif Reply With Quote (http://sportstwo.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3346273)

05-11-2014, 01:54 AM

TOP Today 12:07 AM #8 (http://sportstwo.com/threads/262934-On-the-bright-side...?p=3346273&viewfull=1#post3346273)
http://sportstwo.com/images/badges/all-star.jpg http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://sportstwo.com/image.php?u=21142&dateline=1338718405 (http://sportstwo.com/members/21142-Drttimmy) Minor League Stand Out Join DateOct 2008Posts304 Rep Power6

Honestly, I've quit trying to put an expiration on them. I thought they were nearly finished since the start of the Roy era. We were going to be their heir apparent. Now we're onto our next up-and-coming core and they're better than ever. I thought Ginobli was done after his abysmal Game 6 against the Heat last year. He looked so old and done. Today he's knifing through the lane like at any point in his prime. It's not a nice accusation, but I've suspected Duncan's been on low levels of HGH and steroids the past few years, and now maybe Ginobli. I mean, it's borderline Roger Clemens-like the way they're turning back the clock. But, hey, more power to them. It's good for the league, although not so good for us at the moment. They can play for another 10 years and it wouldn't surprise me.

http://sportstwo.com/clear.gif Reply With Quote (http://sportstwo.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3346273)

I wouldn't be surprised if Duncan was using SOMETHING tbh but with Manu last year, besides the injuries, it wasn't his body holding him back. Just his poor decision making.

HI-FI
05-11-2014, 01:55 AM

Spurs don't have the obvious signs like the Heat. fucking Lebron and Wade look like some sort of ghetto cro-magnon.

btw, DPG should sue for using his picture without his permission. that's screwed up.

BillMc
05-11-2014, 02:14 AM
Duncan's not on HGH, he LOST 20 pounds to begin his renaissance a few years back. That and he got a better brace and recovered from plantar fasciatis (can't spell it).

Gummi Clutch
05-11-2014, 02:17 AM
One of them actually said that he was going to use my shit talking as motivation before game 1 :lmao

So fucking stupid, yea I'm sure you'll bring that to the court :lol

05-11-2014, 02:30 AM
Duncan's not on HGH, he LOST 20 pounds to begin his renaissance a few years back. That and he got a better brace and recovered from plantar fasciatis (can't spell it).
Ah okay

Sean Cagney
05-11-2014, 02:33 AM
Ahhh..Spurs Report......Mouse..Ghost...those were the good old days..:)

I was there and remember them all. I joined there in 03, good old days indeed when everyone was in there :)

testies
05-11-2014, 05:05 AM
Gems of Blazer fans

"I don't think SA wins the title. They're depending on shots to fall and whole it's working against us and this series will end pretty quickly I can't see them doing this through 2 more rounfs. Perhaps we just faced this team at the wrong time."

They're depending on shots to fall

wow

smeagol
05-11-2014, 05:33 AM
rascal is bolded and is one of the worst posters on the board, so GNSF shouldn't feel too bad tbh.

Skull and Hater are even worse . . .

Texas_Ranger
05-11-2014, 06:35 AM
Gems of Blazer fans

"I don't think SA wins the title. They're depending on shots to fall and whole it's working against us and this series will end pretty quickly I can't see them doing this through 2 more rounfs. Perhaps we just faced this team at the wrong time."

wow

Yea, lucky Spurs. Some of the teams don't even depend on scoring points.

This guy must be an idiot. :lmao

T Park
05-11-2014, 06:37 AM

Me and Mugen find common ground.

colargol
05-11-2014, 06:51 AM
same for me
Anyway there is only one game to play....:rolleyes

100%duncan
05-11-2014, 07:06 AM

Sportstudi
05-11-2014, 07:17 AM
Gems of Blazer fans

wow

Such sore losers. Actually, that makes me feeling better that the Mavs were at least able to pull the series to 7 games. The Spurs being able to make their shots is one thing, but how does that explain the reason the Blazers allowed 110+ points in the first two games? Why the Spurs shot 7-16 in Game 1 and 12-20 in Game 2 from 3-pt land? How about the Blazers pretend to know how to spell "Defense"? Heck, even the Mavs did a better job in defending the 3-pt-line.

rascal
05-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Most of them are rooting for us to win the chip

Huge mistake. They will never hear the end of it from Spur fans.

rascal
05-11-2014, 07:57 AM

I am better than you are. You are a faceless poster with nothing interesting to post, people don't even know you and will never even remember you.

DPG21920
05-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Rascal with the just before brunch wild haymaker

Mugen
05-11-2014, 09:46 AM
you'll have to forgive rascal, he's been extra salty since his Lakers were swept out of the playoffs last year by my Spurs tbh.

DocDoc
05-11-2014, 10:12 AM
This is brilliant!

http://www.blazersedge.com/2014/5/10/5706194/portland-trail-blazers-vs-san-antonio-spurs-game-3-nicolas-batum

The Spurs are from Crypton

I’ve got the same depression a lot of you do, and I’m not sure how I’ll manage to pull myself to watching the game on Monday – but I’m also pretty confident I won’t be able to keep away from at least peaking at the first few moments in the hope of a glimmer of seeing LA come out of his shell. He’s the hot sauce that seems missing – and its not like 20 points from him is bad. It’s his groove and swag that I don’t see. Why? (Dear Goodness, can he get it back?) I think it’s because the Spurs are literally playing out of their freaking minds.

I didn’t watch the Dallas series other than highlights, but I cannot believe for a moment that the Spurs were playing at this level of intensity and focus, except perhaps in game 7. It’s like they have a whole different team gear, hidden behind a button hidden in Pop’s cuff link, labeled, “Playoff Gods.” It has limited application, which is why they never use during the regular season. Its just that they thought they could get by round 1 without it. But once Dirk and Co put the fear of God in them, Pop has ridden it for every ounce of smack the crap out’a those other guys juice he can muster. I watched the Spurs play some this year, and I’ve always respected them as decent squad, but I was glad we were playing them rather than OKC or the Clips because they’ve been slow, half-hearted, and inconsistent, so much so that if I didn’t know it couldn’t be true, I’d believe someone who told me that what really happend was after game 6 vs. Dallas, aliens supermutants came down and body-snatched the whole team, replacing them with look-alikes born on Crypton. Boros Diaw shooting 8-10 from the floor and unstoppable in the lane? Belinelli hitting sidways horizontal fall-aways from the top of the key? Tiago locking down Rolo on the boards like like a straight-jacket made of adamant? (That’s not the same guy that got stood up at the rim by Lebron last year – there is not a drop of fear in that Ottoman’s veins!) Make no mistake: every single player on their roster is playing like they were dipped in the river styx as infants, and we all know that that’s not how they always play. We all know that Patty Mills is good, but he’s also human.

Right now, Patty Mills is not human. That should be all we need to know. (And props to him for it!)

None of this relieves the Blazers of our faults, our limitations, our need for bench consistency/help, and the massive problem of our mental willingness to constantly play from behind. But even with all of that, I don’t think the Blazers are “losing” this series. I think San Antonio is winning it. San Antonio is taking it, like candy. They’re like an 8th grader playing ball against a 5th grader on the playground to win a bet. They’re like those old cartoons where the pipsqueak is trying to punch the big guy and the big guy just sits there with his hand on the pipsqueak’s forehead, holding him at arm’s length. They are a machine, oiled, prepped and ready to rumble over anyone or anything, no questions asked, no quarter spared, please sit down before you hurt yourself.

If the Spurs play with this kind of chutzpah and this kind of consistency, there is no team in the league that will stop them. Miami has looked good in the playoffs, but nothing like this. OKC has some rumble and rises to the occasion when they’re beaten down, and might put up a fight, but they’re flighty and inconsistent. No. The only question in my mind is, will the Spurs continue to play like this after a week off when their opponent will just come out of a hard fought series? Or will they return to being the team that barely squeaked by Dallas? Will pop forget to push his “Playoff God’s” button? I can’t say. But make no mistake: if they play like this, there isn’t a team in the league that will keep them from the crown. Portland may not be the best team this year, but if you’ve seen any large percentage of the season, you know that they can hang with anyone and that no one does this kind of job on Portland except for in a rare fluke off night. Portland may be limited, we may be shallow on the bench, but we’re not 5th graders on the playground. We’re not push overs.

But when the other kid is from Crypton, there’s just not much you can do. Don’t take anything away from the Team of Steel. They have earned this blowout, every step of the way.

jag
05-11-2014, 08:10 PM
KingSpeed (http://sportstwo.com/threads/members/20994-KingSpeed)

Veteran
http://sportstwo.com/images/icons/icon1.png Re: Believe Harder: coming back from 0-3

Well of course the team up 3-0 looks good before they crumble. I remember in 1994, before which no 8th seed had ever won, the Sonics DESTROYED the Nuggets in Games 1 and 2. The Nuggets came back and won three straight to win the series.

I also think we're due for a blowout win. I think we're the only team but Charlotte that has never led by 10 points in the entire playoffs. Do you believe that? We have never led by 10 points! I think we're due. Blowout win in Game 4, OT win in Game 5, blowout win in Game 6, and 5 point win in Game 7. On to WCF...

exstatic
05-11-2014, 08:12 PM
^^^^:lol :tu

Robz4000
05-11-2014, 08:35 PM
Lots of delusion in Blazer land it seems...

Kawhi
05-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Got banned for saying the rockets would've been a tougher opponent lmao

xellos88330
05-11-2014, 09:46 PM

It seems like you are having a blast over there though. That Mag dude just doesn't want to admit he was wrong. Hopefully he pays up when the series is over.

Robz4000
05-11-2014, 09:50 PM
It seems like you are having a blast over there though. That Mag dude just doesn't want to admit he was wrong. Hopefully he pays up when the series is over.

:lol we never went through with it. I don't bet with those I don't know/trust.

xellos88330
05-11-2014, 10:30 PM
:lol we never went through with it. I don't bet with those I don't know/trust.

:toast:

Trainwreck2100
05-12-2014, 01:45 AM
Meh, this place would be no differen, ride or die

Robz4000
05-12-2014, 01:48 AM
Meh, this place would be no differen, ride or die

There'd be a decent amount of retards, but the amount of level-headed fans on here far outclasses over there. It helps ST has a wide variety of fan bases to keep us self-aware.

Gummi Clutch
05-12-2014, 01:49 AM
Got banned for saying the rockets would've been a tougher opponent lmao
I got banned for saying the Mavericks put up a better fight...which is true. Can't believe how buthurt they are.

05-12-2014, 03:12 AM
I got banned for saying the Mavericks put up a better fight...which is true. Can't believe how buthurt they are.
After they lost game three, their mods couldn't take it anymore, I suppose.

jag
05-12-2014, 02:07 PM
BBert (http://sportstwo.com/members/20978-BBert) http://sportstwo.com/images/statusicon/user-offline.png
http://sportstwo.com/images/badges/all-star.jpg
http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png
http://sportstwo.com/image.php?u=20978&dateline=1391366239 (http://sportstwo.com/members/20978-BBert)
There's always this year
Join Date Sep 2008
Location South Blazerlandia
Posts 9,419
Rep Power 6

http://sportstwo.com/images/icons/icon1.png Re:PLAYOFFS: ROUND 2, GAME 4 - SPURS @ BLAZERS - 5/12/14, MONDAY, 7:30 PM (PST), TN

I don't know if I can stomach another game of Kawhi Leonard flopping all over the place. Every time there is a Blazer within two feet of him when he shoots the ball he flails around like he's having a seizure. Every single time. He does the same thing on screens, on defense, it's constant. Last game he suckered the refs into at least four flop calls that I saw, including two on jump shots when he wasn't even touched. Leonard is seriously a worse flopper than Harden. At least Harden initiates contact before he snaps his head back and acts like he got shot. After going to Saturday's game, Leonard is my new least favorite player. I just hate cheaters, and the refs who enable them.

jag
05-12-2014, 02:07 PM

I don't even know where to start

RD2191
05-12-2014, 02:08 PM
I saw that too. When the fuck did Kawhi flop?

Spur|n|Austin
05-12-2014, 02:09 PM
BBert (http://sportstwo.com/members/20978-BBert) http://sportstwo.com/images/statusicon/user-offline.png
http://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.pnghttp://sportstwo.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png
http://sportstwo.com/image.php?u=20978&dateline=1391366239 (http://sportstwo.com/members/20978-BBert)
There's always this year
Join Date Sep 2008
Posts 9,419
Rep Power 6

http://sportstwo.com/images/icons/icon1.png Re:PLAYOFFS: ROUND 2, GAME 4 - SPURS @ BLAZERS - 5/12/14, MONDAY, 7:30 PM (PST), TN

I don't know if I can stomach another game of Kawhi Leonard flopping all over the place. Every time there is a Blazer within two feet of him when he shoots the ball he flails around like he's having a seizure. Every single time. He does the same thing on screens, on defense, it's constant. Last game he suckered the refs into at least four flop calls that I saw, including two on jump shots when he wasn't even touched. Leonard is seriously a worse flopper than Harden. At least Harden initiates contact before he snaps his head back and acts like he got shot. After going to Saturday's game, Leonard is my new least favorite player. I just hate cheaters, and the refs who enable them.

:lmao what in the hell? Didn't think I'd ever read that.

timtonymanu
05-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Got damn, Blazers have such a faggy fanbase.

RD2191
05-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Got damn, Blazers have such a faggy fanbase.
:lolYou live in Portland, right? How are they taking it up there?

Mugen
05-12-2014, 02:14 PM
:lol Lot of good stuff on that site. But their trolling/butthurtness is pretty tame in comparison to Spurstalk. No surprise considering this site features a bitter/disillusioned fanbase + some of the weirdest/worst people on the internet tbh.....

I haven't even seen a "I hope Gregg Popovich gets cancer...." thread over there yet for example.....

Spur|n|Austin
05-12-2014, 02:18 PM
:lol Lot of good stuff on that site. But their trolling/butthurtness is pretty tame in comparison to Spurstalk. No surprise considering this site features a bitter/disillusioned fanbase + some of the weirdest/worst people on the internet tbh.....

I haven't even seen a "I hope Gregg Popovich gets cancer...." thread over there yet for example.....

Truth..

Sadly I don't come here for news or updates anymore, just strictly for entertainment. There are a handful of other sites out there with reliable, up-to-date news, and moderation.

Mugen
05-12-2014, 02:21 PM
Truth..

Sadly I don't come here for news or updates anymore, just strictly for entertainment. There are a handful of other sites out there with reliable, up-to-date news, and moderation.

:lol That's the best way to approach this site tbh.

Tho, people here aren't as dumb as Blazer fans who thought the Spurs would be an easier matchup than the Mavs (:lol), but I haven't checked out the OKC v Clipper thread yet so you never know tbh

DPG21920
05-12-2014, 02:33 PM
I haven't read a single poster over there that has brought any truly insightful basketball insight. Just your average fans there which is fine. The number of posters here that actually provide insight >

timtonymanu
05-12-2014, 02:38 PM
:lolYou live in Portland, right? How are they taking it up there?

I was away from Portland over the weekend so I wasn't around for post Game 3. It's probably just the group of people that I know that are shitty Blazers fans. Every loss is always :cry refs screwed us. :cry Your Spurs just are lucky.

lil_ penny and tlong are solid Blazers fans and usually Blazers.fans at the games are tolerable.

RD2191
05-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Spur n austin spread rumors that I was a sex offender from SA. Not sure why he's acting like he didn't contribute to the shit thrown around on this site. DPG is correct though. Some dudes on here actually know the game. They can break down games and provide great insight with their vast knowledge of the game. DPG, Nono, TE, cd21, just to name a few.

SnakeBoy
05-12-2014, 02:47 PM
There's always this year
Join Date Sep 2008
Posts 9,419
Rep Power 6

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ice_cube_wtf.gif

Spur|n|Austin
05-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Spur n austin spread rumors that I was a sex offender from SA. Not sure why he's acting like he didn't contribute to the shit thrown around on this site. DPG is correct though. Some dudes on here actually know the game. They can break down games and provide great insight with their vast knowledge of the game. DPG, Nono, TE, cd21, just to name a few.

Robert J. Diaz is a sex offender. It was no rumor guy.

RD2191
05-12-2014, 03:05 PM

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-12-2014, 03:06 PM

:rollin

DarrinS
05-12-2014, 03:13 PM
There's always this year
Join Date Sep 2008
Posts 9,419
Rep Power 6

This person is confused

testies
05-12-2014, 03:15 PM
I think Kawhi flopped on a shot because the refs were not calling contact on his shots

and the illegal pick by Lopez was so blatant, I don't know why they would cry... go practice screening, don't just hold your opponents hips with both hands so he can't get to the shooter

philldafunk
05-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Sad state of affairs on that board, glad my team isn't on the receiving end of the broom.

Sportstudi
05-12-2014, 04:25 PM
There's always this year
Join Date Sep 2008
Posts 9,419
Rep Power 6

I mean, I'm not a fan of the Spurs and likely never will be, but this is downright absurd. If there was one guy I absolutely despised for his flopping in the Spurs-Mavs series it was Manu. But Leonard? And then even worse than Harden? Good god, this guy is downright delusional. But I guess that happens to you if you have to listen to Mike Rice night in and night out.

Well, all I can say to this idiotic statement is:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/laughter.gif

DPG21920
05-12-2014, 05:56 PM
To me, that is the worst type of board. It comes off as douchey, but I really don't mean it that way. They don't have any posters from what I have read that add anything of true value. It's basically just a bunch of articles and game thread quality threads with no real insight.

Then on top of that, they aren't really funny and moderate heavily. I agree that certain things here (racism and other stupid stuff) should be stopped, but overall there are people here that troll and actually make you laugh.

They have neither. It's literally one giant unfunny game thread over there with a bunch of "go Lillard!!" or "OMG, can we please get a stop!!!".

DPG21920
05-15-2014, 12:46 AM
I don't know what's worse being a POR fan - suffering this loss or having to go to this forum to discuss it. It's literally all GNSF's. And not even the cute one's either that make you chuckle.

05-15-2014, 12:48 AM
To me, that is the worst type of board. It comes off as douchey, but I really don't mean it that way. They don't have any posters from what I have read that add anything of true value. It's basically just a bunch of articles and game thread quality threads with no real insight.

Then on top of that, they aren't really funny and moderate heavily. I agree that certain things here (racism and other stupid stuff) should be stopped, but overall there are people here that troll and actually make you laugh.

They have neither. It's literally one giant unfunny game thread over there with a bunch of "go Lillard!!" or "OMG, can we please get a stop!!!".spot on tbh

They don't have a lot of members either, which makes matters worse.

Gummi Clutch
05-15-2014, 12:51 AM
The majority are pretty respectful tbh.