PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Durant MVP Presentation

DMC
05-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Who's the KIA nigga? Dude cannot put three words together. Doesn't understand plurals. Is he mentally retarded? Does he have a primary language other than English? What's the story with the guy, or did KIA only have one black man working for them on the factory floor so they sent him up there?

daslicer
05-06-2014, 05:59 PM
:lol I felt the same way when I heard this guy talking.

Gummi Clutch
05-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Is Durant a monkey DMC?

Big Empty
05-06-2014, 06:08 PM
LoL damn did Durant retire? that was a retirement speech man! good guy i love em

DMC
05-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Is Durant a monkey DMC?

Not really. He's allowed himself to be caged with one however. He's in dire need of a cerebral point guard instead of that frog faced Mandingo he's paired with.

DMC
05-06-2014, 08:59 PM
LoL damn did Durant retire? that was a retirement speech man! good guy i love em

I didn't hear Durant speak. I couldn't get through the butchering of the English language by that tongue tied bonobo.

HemisfairArena
05-06-2014, 09:07 PM
I ragged on Durant in the past,,,,my mistake. Dude has his priorities in check,,,,family first. The meek shall inherit the earth,,,,,

Kawhi
05-06-2014, 11:45 PM
lol fucking pussy was crying :lmao

Jacob1983
05-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Isn't he from DC? Might be why.

benstanfield
05-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Nobody gonna talk about how Beta looked like willy wonka up on stage? Typical deferring to his moms tbh

Splits
05-06-2014, 11:52 PM
Wow just saw this crybaby on TNT. What a fucking pussy. He wants "to win 100 championships" but the MVP and basketball are worthless compared to :cry inspiring the children :cry and his :cry mom's flabby triceps :cry

fucking beta bitch, can't wait to see him cry during his second rd exit

FkLA
05-06-2014, 11:52 PM
EJ said some of his teammates were crying during the ceremony, who were they tbh ?

Infinite_limit
05-06-2014, 11:53 PM
I cried

FkLA
05-06-2014, 11:54 PM
And theres nothing beta about getting emotional during major accomplishments. The part where he talked about his moms was pretty touching tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-06-2014, 11:55 PM
Fake humble to the max :lol

jag
05-06-2014, 11:56 PM
That dude is way too emo to have a team built around him. I can no longer blame Chuckbrook for his brashness.

ElNono
05-06-2014, 11:57 PM
He looked 80 years old with those fake glasses and the purple suit... that was a well earned MVP, but come on son...

Floyd Pacquiao
05-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Meh, speech was vanilla as fck imho.

MeloHype
05-07-2014, 12:00 AM
EJ said some of his teammates were crying during the ceremony, who were they tbh ?I think just butler tbh

Kawhi
05-07-2014, 12:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTOOIxD7ops

:lmao

DMC
05-07-2014, 12:03 AM
EJ said some of his teammates were crying during the ceremony, who were they tbh ?

Russell because he thought he deserved it.

sook
05-07-2014, 12:05 AM
:lol You guys are fucking assholes. KD is one of the few genuinely good guys in the NBA.

BanditHiro
05-07-2014, 12:05 AM

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/N9F1MH7kZuQ/hqdefault.jpg

DMC
05-07-2014, 12:06 AM

I think this is what Sterling was talking about.

Gummi Clutch
05-07-2014, 12:07 AM
Not really. He's allowed himself to be caged with one however. He's in dire need of a cerebral point guard instead of that frog faced Mandingo he's paired with.
:lmao :lmao

baseline bum
05-07-2014, 12:10 AM

I still think there's hope for Westbrook, but they need to get a real coach in there before he is too far gone like Amare became with D'Antoni.

spurraider21
05-07-2014, 12:12 AM
I still think there's hope for Westbrook, but they need to get a real coach in there before he is too far gone like Amare became with D'Antoni.
Westbrook frustrates me in the same way Demarcus Cousins does.

FkLA
05-07-2014, 12:14 AM
I think just butler tbh

I know Butler had a pretty rough childhood growing up too maybe that had something to do with it.

Life is a tough journey for niggas from rough neighborhoods, not sure why ST is shitting on him for reflecting on that journey and for giving his moms props.

Clipper Nation
05-07-2014, 12:18 AM
:lol You guys are fucking assholes. KD is one of the few genuinely good guys in the NBA.
He's a crybaby bitch who feels entitled to every single foodstamp and flop call and throws tantrums when he doesn't get them, tbh.... he also allows Westbrook to chuck on purpose so he'll always have either the true alpha bailing him out or a scapegoat to blame when he loses (basically the same bad-teammate tactics perfected by Kirby).... Media and the league carefully control his image and sell him as this humble down-to-Earth guy but his true bitchmade personality shines through on the court....

KaiRMD1
05-07-2014, 12:18 AM

He cried because he finally got invited somewhere that bitch :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMC
05-07-2014, 12:19 AM

Russell needs his own team. He's never going to be worth a shit mentally unless he's getting the love from the media and the fans, and he's not open to sharing it. Steve Kerr in his normal chickenshit fence straddling way acknowledged that Russ is a fucking ball hog, but called it competitiveness. I've said before, calling a ball hog competitive is like calling an only child who won't share toys competitive. Russ obviously feels he's owed some reparations from the Amistad trip when his ancestor stood up and begged for his free... and where Anthony Hopkins had to convince the US Supreme Court that a blacker than coal chimp faced neanderthal somehow was a hero for killing a majestic creature with a rock, as if the lion has opposable thumbs and can throw the rock back at him.

But I digress, Russ just needs his own team, like in Milwaukee or Sacramento or maybe Philly. Somewhere he can score 40 a night and no one gives a shit.

FkLA
05-07-2014, 12:25 AM

No excuse for being a grumpy ass nigga 24/7 but if Im not mistaken this nigga had a rough childhood too. All these suburban white boys on ST think life is easy for everyone. :lol

DMC
05-07-2014, 12:26 AM
No excuse for being a grumpy ass nigga 24/7 but if Im not mistaken this nigga had a rough childhood too. All these suburban white boys on ST think life is easy for everyone. :lol
Every nigg3r in the league had a rough, single parent childhood. Then they go out and father all these kids and don't raise them.

Gummi Clutch
05-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Russell needs his own team. He's never going to be worth a shit mentally unless he's getting the love from the media and the fans, and he's not open to sharing it. Steve Kerr in his normal chickenshit fence straddling way acknowledged that Russ is a fucking ball hog, but called it competitiveness. I've said before, calling a ball hog competitive is like calling an only child who won't share toys competitive. Russ obviously feels he's owed some reparations from the Amistad trip when his ancestor stood up and begged for his free... and where Anthony Hopkins had to convince the US Supreme Court that a blacker than coal chimp faced neanderthal somehow was a hero for killing a majestic creature with a rock, as if the lion has opposable thumbs and can throw the rock back at him.

But I digress, Russ just needs his own team, like in Milwaukee or Sacramento or maybe Philly. Somewhere he can score 40 a night and no one gives a shit.

:lmao holyshit I can't stop laughing at this :lmao

xtremesteven33
05-07-2014, 12:31 AM
He basically thanked everybody except Westbrook.

FkLA
05-07-2014, 12:31 AM
Every nigg3r in the league had a rough, single parent childhood. Then they go out and father all these kids and don't raise them.

Yet one of the few thats actually doing things right is getting shit on for being 'too beta'.

DMC
05-07-2014, 12:32 AM
Yet one of the few thats actually doing things right is getting shit on for being 'too beta'.

Nigga needs to knock a few whores up and beat the fuck out of RW and put it on WSHH.

DMC
05-07-2014, 12:33 AM
He basically thanked everybody except Westbrook.

I noticed he never mentions Russ... lol

xtremesteven33
05-07-2014, 12:34 AM

No chemistry on the court or off the court....ouch.

sook
05-07-2014, 12:35 AM

He mentions him at the end, gives him proper props too. Apparently they clashed a lot early on.

DMC
05-07-2014, 12:35 AM
He mentions him at the end, gives him proper props too.

I never watch that far. I started crying and had to stop.

FkLA
05-07-2014, 12:38 AM
Don't know if its on the YT vid but from the clip TNT showed KD did say something along the lines of 'Russell would run through a wall for me. All of us here love you, Russ. Dont change.' Unless I misheard and he was talking about someone else.

DMC
05-07-2014, 12:41 AM
Don't know if its on the YT vid but from the clip TNT showed KD did say something along the lines of 'Russell would run through a wall for me. All of us here love you, Russ. Dont change.' Unless I misheard and he was talking about someone else.

I think he said "Russ would run through the mall for me" and "all of us are above you, Russ" and "fuck you, ball hogging nigg3r".

sook
05-07-2014, 12:41 AM

yup

05-07-2014, 12:43 AM

Russell's trying to hold back his laughter :lmao

beta phaggot

Gummi Clutch
05-07-2014, 12:46 AM
I think he said "Russ would run through the mall for me" and "all of us are above you, Russ" and "fuck you, ball hogging nigg3r".
Speaking of not changing, hope you stick to your guns DMC. I'm sure the powers that be have given you a warning or two...

Splits
05-07-2014, 12:48 AM

DMC
05-07-2014, 12:51 AM
Speaking of not changing, hope you stick to your guns DMC. I'm sure the powers that be have given you a warning or two...
Never had a warning. I was banned once but not for being a prick.

rogues
05-07-2014, 12:52 AM
I love KD, he's such a class act :cry

FkLA
05-07-2014, 12:53 AM
You a racist in real life too, DMC ?

Gummi Clutch
05-07-2014, 12:54 AM
naw, he's like the least racist person on here tbh. Just calls it like it is.

elmanutres
05-07-2014, 12:54 AM
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-thunder-governor-mary-fallin-proclaims-may-6-kevin-durant-day/article/4746757

May 6 is now officialy kd day in oklahoma.

Oklahoma now has a day in honor of a texas longhorn

DMC
05-07-2014, 12:56 AM

No. There are nigg3rs in every race tbh...

I just hate the black ones.

05-07-2014, 12:58 AM
No. There are nigg3rs in every race tbh...

I just hate the black ones.
:lol

05-07-2014, 12:59 AM
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-thunder-governor-mary-fallin-proclaims-may-6-kevin-durant-day/article/4746757

Oklahoma desperately trying to hold on to the lone bright spot of that POS state

sook
05-07-2014, 01:02 AM
He's a crybaby bitch who feels entitled to every single foodstamp and flop call and throws tantrums when he doesn't get them, tbh.... he also allows Westbrook to chuck on purpose so he'll always have either the true alpha bailing him out or a scapegoat to blame when he loses (basically the same bad-teammate tactics perfected by Kirby).... Media and the league carefully control his image and sell him as this humble down-to-Earth guy but his true bitchmade personality shines through on the court....
Hate.

Kawhi
05-07-2014, 01:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xQKv0zi.jpg

:cry

FuzzyLumpkins
05-07-2014, 01:03 AM
naw, he's like the least racist person on here tbh. Just calls it like it is.

He has posted and tried to defend the notion of race 'genetics' and criminal behavior.

Gummi Clutch
05-07-2014, 01:08 AM
He has posted and tried to defend the notion of race 'genetics' and criminal behavior.
Well, I'm quoting DMC himself, and I don't think he's a liar. If he says he isn't a racist...I guess he isn't :lol

mavsfan1000
05-07-2014, 01:25 AM
What a guy. I hope he wins a Championship some day.

jimbo
05-07-2014, 01:30 AM
Tbh if that didn't touch you in some way, you've got serious emotional issues.

AchillesHeel
05-07-2014, 01:34 AM
beta faggot

spurs10
05-07-2014, 01:35 AM

Oklahoma now has a day in honor of a texas longhorn My cat went to UT longer than Durant. His fake "I'm a Longhorn" routine is weak and pathetic. He never made it past freshman English and somebody probably took those tests for him. Could it be that many of the people crying were thinking about game one of the semi-finals. Now there is something to ball your eyes out over. If they lose game two his Momma needs to slap the crap out of him.

rogues
05-07-2014, 01:37 AM
Tbh if that didn't touch you in some way, you've got serious emotional issues.
:lol most of the posters here have bitter miserable lives. It takes a true gentleman to go up that podium and give off everything emotionally. It also takes a real man to thank his mother who went out of her way to provide for her boys.

benstanfield
05-07-2014, 01:52 AM
Takes a true gentleman to bawl your eyes out about an individual award that you isoed and stat padded to earn, then wail about the kids and momma after getting historically blown out at home, in between televised commercials that you star in. Spare me.

Malik Hairston
05-07-2014, 01:57 AM
One of the most powerful speeches I have ever heard, tbh..

I love what he said about judging players by championships, especially..

spurs10
05-07-2014, 01:58 AM
Tbh if that didn't touch you in some way, you've got serious emotional issues. Tbh I have a lot more respect for the guy you are ridiculing in your avatar than Durant any day of the fucking week. Same goes for your boys in your sig. You only have to watch Durant's grandstanding when he is ahead and his extremely disrespectful behavior to the opposing team to see what he's all about. I hope the Clippers kick the living shit out of him
and the rest of those Thunderef pricks.
Who doesn't love their mother? Jeffery Dalmer probably loved his mother....as much as he could.

jimbo
05-07-2014, 02:02 AM
Tbh I have a lot more respect for the guy you are ridiculing in your avatar than Durant any day of the fucking week. Same goes for your boys in your sig. You only have to watch Durant's grandstanding when he is ahead and his extremely disrespectful behavior to the opposing team to see what he's all about. I hope the Clippers kick the living shit out of him
Who doesn't love their mother? Jeffery Dalmer probably loved his mother....as much as he could.

You've got emotional issues, it's no surprise you've got a soft spot for potential killers like RC.

spurs10
05-07-2014, 02:16 AM

I love what he said about judging players by championships, especially.. Really enjoyed your game thoughts today. Thanks! I think "I Had A Dream" might be a bit more important. Or a few thousand others that were about something other than a basketball award you obviously stat-padded to earn. Remember Manu sitting down last year when he could have gotten a triple double in a game? Think you'd ever in a billion years see Durant do that?

As for championships, it's fine to talk down their importance when you've never won one. I believe Tim Duncan. Ton Parker, Manu Ginobili, RC, and Pop worked their asses off for those championships. Go Spurs! I hope they can win one more! Thought that was what it's all about.?? Doesn't mean he's a horrible person. I love my Mom too.

rogues
05-07-2014, 02:19 AM
Someone edited my quote and put a monkey in it..wtf?:lmao..

Malik Hairston
05-07-2014, 02:20 AM
Really enjoyed your game thoughts today. Thanks! I think "I Had A Dream" might be a bit more important. Or a few thousand others that were about something other than a basketball award you obviously stat-padded to earn. Remember Manu sitting down last year when he could have gotten a triple double in a game? Think you'd ever in a billion years see Durant do that?

As for championships, it's fine to talk down their importance when you've never won one. I believe Tim Duncan. Ton Parker, Manu Ginobili, RC, and Pop worked their asses off for those championships. Go Spurs! I hope they can win one more! Thought that was what it's all about.?? Doesn't mean he's a horrible person. I love my Mom too.

Of course winning championships is the purpose of playing any professional sport, but I've never understood how judging individual players based on the number of rings they have, ignoring all circumstances, makes any sense..

spurs10
05-07-2014, 02:40 AM
Of course winning championships is the purpose of playing any professional sport, but I've never understood how judging individual players based on the number of rings they have, ignoring all circumstances, makes any sense.. I understand what you mean. I only wonder if judging individual performance in a team sport isn't a bit contradictory in it's essence. Again, thanks for your insight and input to ST. :toast

DMC
05-07-2014, 09:45 AM

I love what he said about judging players by championships, especially..

What about Jacob's speech about Xanax?

DMC
05-07-2014, 09:46 AM

And it's legendary... nary a defense attempted.

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2014, 09:59 AM
Of course winning championships is the purpose of playing any professional sport, but I've never understood how judging individual players based on the number of rings they have, ignoring all circumstances, makes any sense..

bullshit, then guys like kg and statpadders will be up the list on the goat list while clowns who won gettin underrated shove under the buss

Katherine Robinson
05-07-2014, 10:28 AM

What was your argument DMC, I am interested in the topic.

Killakobe81
05-07-2014, 10:35 AM

You sir are an asshole. Funny, especially the Amistad line ... but you sometimes cross the line.

ambchang
05-07-2014, 10:41 AM
At first I thought the comments were cold and unnecessary, then I really went through the speech, and thought, "Man, the guy does cry a lot." I mean, the mother part is touching, but his teammates? Really?

But then again, still pretty funny to have these guys act tough on ST, making fun of him crying in his speech while going through a box of tissue watching Notebook.

dg7md
05-07-2014, 10:52 AM

Truth. He's a great guy with a great game. It always bugs me to see people rag on him.

Great conference too, the guy is not an egotist like a lot of the players in the league.

DisAsTerBot
05-07-2014, 10:56 AM
lol at the internet tough guys

DMC
05-07-2014, 11:25 AM
You sir are an asshole. Funny, especially the Amistad line ... but you sometimes cross the line.

Let's cuddle.

Trill Clinton
05-07-2014, 11:29 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/255tamt.jpg

much respect to kdhttp://i57.tinypic.com/kd287p.png

The Gemini Method
05-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Look at all the mother fuckin' betas here talking like they have achieved shit in their lives. This dude is a class act and to give praise to a mom who raised him and his fam by herself is moving. Yeah, it is common in the Black community, but her dedication to KD is now paying off. She ain't gotta worry about a damn thing. People up in here be crying if they received an extra burger from Whataburger. The feels from this cat are real and congrats to a deserved MVP for playing with Chuckbrook.

Trill Clinton
05-07-2014, 11:42 AM
just reading through the thread and there is waaaay too much false bravado and race baiting going on here. y'all need to chill.

DMC
05-07-2014, 11:44 AM
just reading through the thread and there is waaaay too much false bravado and race baiting going on here. y'all need to chill.

And here came the forum Al Sharpton, black flag a wavin'.

Clipper Nation
05-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Lots of gullible people ITT falling for the Durbeta marketing campaign :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2014, 11:53 AM

Everyone knows DMC is a pussy looking for his own personal ratings....he was scared little native American when Kool first arrived..he saw how bold and big my nuts hanged and how I kicked it with Kori E. then he decided he wanted in on some the action by trying to act and sound controversial...DMC is a fraud if there ever was one :lmao

oh crap
05-07-2014, 12:33 PM
lol at the internet tough guys

spurraider21
05-07-2014, 12:37 PM
Can't say my nose didn't get a tad stuffy watching the full thing. I still think he's a ref baiting faggot on the court though

DMC
05-07-2014, 01:19 PM
Can't say my nose didn't get a tad stuffy watching the full thing. I still think he's a ref baiting faggot on the court though

And it sucks he doesn't play for the Spurs.

djohn2oo8
05-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Lots of gullible people ITT falling for the Durbeta marketing campaign :lol
Yep.

Kamnik
05-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Durant is one of my favourite players. Awsome guy and not just a playa!!

UZER
05-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Meh, the mom part I was ok with.

Everything else was a bit much. Dude, you're not retiring and you're not dying. Thank your teammates as a whole, a few others, say a championship is your ultimate goal, and move on.

lefty
05-07-2014, 04:11 PM
:lol this thread

BermudaSooner
05-07-2014, 04:21 PM

You're an asshole. I've actually met KD--he's as genuine as they come.

sook
05-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Actions speak louder than words. Dude donated $1mill to the tornado relief without telling a single person. The only reason we know is because someone there leaked it. The owner himself, a billionaire, didn't donate shit before that and only decided to match KD's offer later.

Again, you can say all you want about a person like KD, but his actions do all the talking for him.

trypldubl
05-07-2014, 04:30 PM

Are you the kid that asked him to join the sprint family plan?

trypldubl
05-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Meh, the mom part I was ok with.

Everything else was a bit much. Dude, you're not retiring and you're not dying. Thank your teammates as a whole, a few others, say a championship is your ultimate goal, and move on.

I agree with the mom/family speech but your right about the other stuff. The way he went on about Westbrook made it seem like they won championships and had a career full of ups and downs during his hall of fame speech. Does he not realize that by saying that he just gives Russ the green light to shoot more? "He would run throw a brick wall trying to take my finals MVP trophy from me."

Stevie Johnson
05-07-2014, 04:39 PM
It's so funny to see Spurfan call KD's press conference fake as shit. If KD was in the East in some shithole like Cleveland or Washington, they all would be singing a different tune. Spurfan is one of the most bitter Sports fans you'll find on the internet.

daslicer
05-07-2014, 04:42 PM
It's so funny to see Spurfan call KD's press conference fake as shit. If KD was in the East in some shithole like Cleveland or Washington, they all would be singing a different tune. Spurfan is one of the most bitter Sports fans you'll find on the internet.

I thought the Lakerfans were the most bitter fans after Dwight bolted.

oh crap
05-07-2014, 04:44 PM

rogues
05-07-2014, 04:45 PM
This couldn't be more true, tbh:lol..

Kawhi
05-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Are you the kid that asked him to join the sprint family plan?no, that's rogues in that sprint framily plan commercial

Kawhi
05-07-2014, 04:49 PM
It's so funny to see Spurfan call KD's press conference fake as shit. If KD was in the East in some shithole like Cleveland or Washington, they all would be singing a different tune. Spurfan is one of the most bitter Sports fans you'll find on the internet.kd is another pussy cry baby just like D-Rose

rogues
05-07-2014, 04:50 PM
no, that's rogues (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35986) in that sprint framily plan commercial
:lol Acid taker hoping and wishing I'm not a long dick nigga that would knock his ass out

rogues
05-07-2014, 04:50 PM
kd is another pussy cry baby just like D-Rose
:lol KD never faked an injury, faggot..

Kawhi
05-07-2014, 04:52 PM
:lol KD never faked an injury, faggot..but he cried like that other pussy you can't :downspin:that Mitchell

Kawhi
05-07-2014, 04:53 PM
:lol Acid taker hoping and wishing I'm not a long dick nigga that would knock his ass outI've seen your picture, you're a little white boy who smokes meth

rogues
05-07-2014, 04:54 PM
but he cried like that other pussy you can't :downspin:that Mitchell
Kevin showed the passion of being a beast of a human being in addition to being the Most Valuable Player..he's easily a better man than you, considering your acid addiction and wife-beating tendencies:lol..

rogues
05-07-2014, 04:57 PM
I've seen your picture, you're a little white boy who smokes meth
:lol Picture was never verified, faggot..

spurraider21
05-07-2014, 04:58 PM
to be fair, the main guy singing that tune on this board is a clipper fan...

Kawhi
05-07-2014, 04:59 PM
Kevin showed the passion of being a beast of a human being in addition to being the Most Valuable Player..he's easily a better man than you, considering your acid addiction and wife-beating tendencies:lol..
he cried cause won a trophy for playing basketball, dude acted as if he was in WW2

spurraider21
05-07-2014, 04:59 PM
he cried cause won a trophy for playing basketball, dude acted as if he was in WW2
or like he won best supporting actress, tbh

Venti Quattro
05-07-2014, 05:06 PM

Spurs fans are some of the biggest hypocrites in the world. How shocking, right.

rogues
05-07-2014, 05:07 PM
:lol He cried because of passion, tbh..Kevin's upbringing was very tough, much like every other player in the NBA..he has one of the biggest hearts in the NBA and is easily one of the most liked players in the NBA as per a conducted player poll..KD understands there is more to just winning championships and individual awards..Basketball isn't everything, tbh..there's bigger things than basketball, like health, family and being a compassionate giving person..

rogues
05-07-2014, 05:10 PM
If I wasn't a Thunder fan I would happily cheer Kevin on..he's a great all around individual..people will say he acts bitchmade on the court but that simply isn't true..he's a competitor, an elite one might I add..

The Gemini Method
Normally I don't chide others for their lousy comments on this board--but the whole deriding of KD is a loser's take. Especially since those who take away from his moment have never had nor will ever have a moment on the par of this.

DMC
I didn't even watch Kevin's speech. I was talking (in the OP) about the Kia Motors rep that couldn't form a coherent sentence.

Kawhi
05-07-2014, 05:11 PM
:lol He cried because of passion, tbh..Derrick's upbringing was very tough, much like every other player in the NBA..he has one of the biggest hearts in the NBA and is easily one of the most liked players in the NBA as per a conducted player poll..DRose understands there is more to just winning championships and individual awards..Basketball isn't everything, tbh..there's bigger things than basketball, like health, family and being a compassionate giving person..

UZER
05-07-2014, 05:20 PM

This couldn't be more true, tbh:lol..

Taking about making shit up. The only person who said it was fake was a clipper fan.

Spurs fans are some of the biggest hypocrites in the world. How shocking, right.

:cry

rogues
05-07-2014, 05:22 PM
:lol D Rose never faked an injury..he also never hung out with gang members..your KD hating and takes are the shittiest I've ever come across..stick to the acid, tbh..take care of that wife and children..

Kawhi
05-07-2014, 05:25 PM
No surprise to see Mitchell making stuff up again

rogues
05-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Taking about making shit up. The only person who said it was fake was a clipper fan.

The following piece of shit SF posters never directly said it was fake, but they did deride KD's press conference..because of saltiness of course..

Nobody gonna talk about how Beta looked like willy wonka up on stage? Typical deferring to his moms tbh

Wow just saw this crybaby on TNT. What a fucking pussy. He wants "to win 100 championships" but the MVP and basketball are worthless compared to :cry inspiring the children :cry and his :cry mom's flabby triceps :cry

fucking beta bitch, can't wait to see him cry during his second rd exit

Russell's trying to hold back his laughter :lmao

beta phaggot

beta faggot

Takes a true gentleman to bawl your eyes out about an individual award that you isoed and stat padded to earn, then wail about the kids and momma after getting historically blown out at home, in between televised commercials that you star in. Spare me.

Tbh I have a lot more respect for the guy you are ridiculing in your avatar than Durant any day of the fucking week. Same goes for your boys in your sig. You only have to watch Durant's grandstanding when he is ahead and his extremely disrespectful behavior to the opposing team to see what he's all about. I hope the Clippers kick the living shit out of him

rogues
05-07-2014, 05:34 PM
It'd be nice if the acid taker still had some of those brain cells left to put up a greater take on the topic.

jimbo
05-07-2014, 05:46 PM

Spurfan is without a doubt the most hypocritical fanbase to ever exist tbh. Tim complained/complains about foul calls all the time, he's got one of the top 5 all time "I've never committed a foul" faces. Tim's done the rip through (albeit not to the degree that KD did it.) Tim's gotten a championship handed to him by the refs. (Suns)

Yet if Tim had a press conference like this, the semen cloud upstairs would create the equivalent of a nuclear winter. ":cry So inspiring and down to Earth :cry" ":cry Los Spurs Familia :cry"

rogues
05-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Spurfan is without a doubt the most hypocritical fanbase to ever exist tbh. Tim complained/complains about foul calls all the time, he's got one of the top 5 all time "I've never committed a foul" faces. Tim's done the rip through (albeit not to the degree that KD did it.) Tim's gotten a championship handed to him by the refs. (Suns)

Yet if Tim had a press conference like this, the semen cloud upstairs would create the equivalent of a nuclear winter. ":cry So inspiring and down to Earth :cry" ":cry Los Spurs Familia :cry"
Damn, jimbo with the truth bombs:wow..

05-07-2014, 06:07 PM

It seems like Tony and Manu take a lot of slack but Timmy is untouchable

rogues
05-07-2014, 06:11 PM
The Spurs are a likeable team, tbh..but just like every relevant team, they have some bad shit to them..the slack that Ginobili and Parker get is mainly due to nationalism..

The Gemini Method
05-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Good usage of jizz and semen clouds equating nuclear winter in this thread...the imagery cannot be forgotten.

Budkin
05-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Great speech by KD tbh. He's a good guy, and genuine. He still gets way too many calls but that has nothing to do with this.

lefty
05-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Even when it comes to being involved in the community, Durant is still a beta.

After the tornado, RW was the first OKC player to visit the tornado victims on the site.

And he was on crutches.

Durbeta is still a fucking phaggot

Calispursfan11
05-07-2014, 08:59 PM

LOL "frog faced Mandingo" :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
05-07-2014, 09:00 PM

Oh fuck off. I started discussing haplogroups and you ran away.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-07-2014, 09:02 PM

How was it handed it to us? The rule on leaving the bench was clear and it was right in the aftermath of the fight at the Palace. That is like complaining about the Psitons championships because they got away with fouls in the 90s. Suns lost because Stoudemire is a mouthbreathing moron.

Calispursfan11
05-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Great speech by KD tbh. He's a good guy, and genuine. He still gets way too many calls but that has nothing to do with this.

He comes off very genuine and humble. Definitely a winner.

DMC
05-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Oh fuck off. I started discussing haplogroups and you ran away.

I'm an renowned expert in genetics. You're not qualified to debate with me just because you play around with RF and harmonics.

jimbo
05-07-2014, 09:49 PM
Damn, jimbo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14079) with the truth bombs:wow..

Not really truth bombs tbh. This stuff has been known.

I can't even explain it. He's the reason for all the championships and success, but I swear there's nothing he could do to make the fanbase dislike him. I guess it's because San Antonio has nothing else other than the Spurs?

How was it handed it to us? The rule on leaving the bench was clear and it was right in the aftermath of the fight at the Palace. That is like complaining about the Psitons championships because they got away with fouls in the 90s. Suns lost because Stoudemire is a mouthbreathing moron.

A malicious foul on your end resulted in the suspension of 2 of Phoenix's best players. That isn't fair. That isn't how the rules should work. It was, is, and forever will be a stupid rule. Suspend em the next season, don't let it determine the outcome of a playoff series unless you absolutely have to.

Besides, the rule isn't as black and white as you're saying it was. It wasn't "clear" by any means. There was plenty of room for argument in the definition of "altercation" and "immediate vicinity."

Duncan walked onto the court at one point after what the Suns argued was an "altercation" and he wasn't suspended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39nRO5keRM

The point is that rules are subjective and the Spurs have been at the beneficial end of em' plenty enough to not be all that pissed off about :cry Thunderref :cry.

spurraider21
05-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Duncan walked onto the court at one point after what the Suns argued was an "altercation" and he wasn't suspended.

:lol how could that possibly be described as an altercation

FuzzyLumpkins
05-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Not really truth bombs tbh. This stuff has been known.

I can't even explain it. He's the reason for all the championships and success, but I swear there's nothing he could do to make the fanbase dislike him. I guess it's because San Antonio has nothing else other than the Spurs?

A malicious foul on your end resulted in the suspension of 2 of Phoenix's best players. That isn't fair. That isn't how the rules should work. It was, is, and forever will be a stupid rule. Suspend em the next season, don't let it determine the outcome of a playoff series unless you absolutely have to.

Besides, the rule isn't as black and white as you're saying it was. It wasn't "clear" by any means. There was plenty of room for argument in the definition of "altercation" and "immediate vicinity."

The point is that rules are subjective and the Spurs have been at the beneficial end of em' plenty enough to not be all that pissed off about :cry Thunderref :cry.

Sorry but the Horry Hipcheck incident was clearly an altercation between two players and Diaw and Stoudemire walked way out onto the court. It was the same season as the Palace incident.

Showing a guy get upended on a dunk where the two men never confront each other is not even in the same zip code as Horry standing over Nash after shoving him into the scorers table while Nash is gushing blood out of his face.

You then conflate complaining about NBA office decisions and in the moment officiating by refs.

Do we need to bust out Big Bird?

jimbo
05-07-2014, 10:01 PM
:lol how could that possibly be described as an altercation

The NBA doesn't define altercation which means that you can argue the definition of the word. Ex: a verbal altercation could consist of one guy yelling at another. Look at the definition of altercation from Google. "a noisy argument or disagreement" I'm guessing any disagreement is going to be "noisy" in a loud stadium. Was there a disagreement there? Sure.

You could also argue about the intention of the rule and ignore the word "altercation" altogether in favor of a word that better suits your argument. Ex: If the intention was to keep fights from players from starting, then getting off the bench at all could be considered an act of aggression towards the opposing players.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-07-2014, 10:01 PM
I'm an renowned expert in genetics. You're not qualified to debate with me just because you play around with RF and harmonics.

Your google skills and ability to run away when faced with scrutiny are indeed legendary.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-07-2014, 10:09 PM
The NBA doesn't define altercation which means that you can argue the definition of the word. Ex: a verbal altercation could consist of one guy yelling at another. Look at the definition of altercation from Google. "a noisy argument or disagreement" I'm guessing any disagreement is going to be "noisy" in a loud stadium. Was there a disagreement there? Sure.

You could also argue about the intention of the rule and ignore the word "altercation" altogether in favor of a word that better suits your argument. Ex: If the intention was to keep fights from players from starting, then getting off the bench at all could be considered an act of aggression towards the opposing players.

The intent was to not have bench players join or create an altercation happening on the court.

al·ter·ca·tion
noun \ˌȯl-tər-ˈkā-shən\

: a noisy or angry argument

The two players in your example never even confronted each other. Stoudemire and Diaw went out to where Horry and Nash were to confront Horry. Nice sophistry though.

jimbo
05-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Sorry but the Horry Hipcheck incident was clearly an altercation between two players and Diaw and Stoudemire walked way out onto the court. It was the same season as the Palace incident.

Showing a guy get upended on a dunk where the two men never confront each other is not even in the same zip code as Horry standing over Nash after shoving him into the scorers table while Nash is gushing blood out of his face.

You then conflate complaining about NBA office decisions and in the moment officiating by refs.

Do we need to bust out Big Bird?

The Pacers Pistons brawl was in 2004. The Horry hipcheck was in 2007.

And it isn't in the same zip code. The Horry foul was considerably worse. Where's the justice in rewarding someone who is intentionally breaking the rules of the game to gain an advantage? How does that fit in with the spirit of competitive play?

If you want to go by the letter of the law, where does the NBA create a distinction in the level of severity in an "altercation?" They don't. It's entirely subjective. Most people thought it was a bad call, but the league didn't. The league was protecting you.

They're all employees of Stern. We can call them that from now on if you'd like though.

spurraider21
05-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Where's the justice in rewarding someone who is intentionally breaking the rules of the game to gain an advantage?
horry didn't get rewarded for anything, he was suspended for two games. its not as though he physically dragged those guys onto the court and got them suspended. when Bynum laid out Barea, it was an equally (if not more) dirty play, but you didn't see Dirk running onto the court and getting suspended

jimbo
05-07-2014, 10:29 PM
The intent was to not have bench players join or create an altercation happening on the court.

al·ter·ca·tion
noun \ˌȯl-tər-ˈkā-shən\

: a noisy or angry argument

The two players in your example never even confronted each other. Stoudemire and Diaw went out to where Horry and Nash were to confront Horry. Nice sophistry though.

It really doesn't matter what you argue, the point is that it's a debatable issue and is therefore not "clear" as you stated. That's why I'm shotgunning out arguments. It doesn't matter if they're well constructed, just that they exist and they've got an ounce of merit.

That's just your thought. If the rule was made in terms of player safety, an expanded scope would better protect the players. Why would the league want to limit player safety by limiting the scope?

The two players in your example never even confronted each other.

It's like you said, all an altercation is is a noisy argument. The conditions for a suspension just say that there has to be AN altercation on the court and they have to leave the vicinity of the bench.

If you could point me to where there has to be a "confrontation" between the two, I'd appreciate it.

jimbo
05-07-2014, 10:34 PM
horry didn't get rewarded for anything, he was suspended for two games. its not as though he physically dragged those guys onto the court and got them suspended. when Bynum laid out Barea, it was an equally (if not more) dirty play, but you didn't see Dirk running onto the court and getting suspended

His team clearly got rewarded with the result. He personally got rewarded through winning the series & collecting his easy ring.

The result allows for a morally objectionable situation. Your team can benefit from filling the end of the bench with enforcers. At worst, they get multiple hard fouls on the opposing team's superstars. At best, they get opposing team members suspended. If they get suspended, it doesn't matter-- they'd be in the D league anyways.

That's not the kind of situation the league should incentivize.

spurraider21
05-07-2014, 10:39 PM
His team clearly got rewarded with the result. He personally got rewarded through winning the series & collecting his easy ring.

The result allows for a morally objectionable situation. Your team can benefit from filling the end of the bench with enforcers. At worst, they get multiple hard fouls on the opposing team's superstars. At best, they get opposing team members suspended. If they get suspended, it doesn't matter-- they'd be in the D league anyways.

That's not the kind of situation the league should incentivize.
Horry and the Spurs were punished for their actions. They are not responsible for Phoenix's actions

jimbo
05-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Horry and the Spurs were punished for their actions. They are not responsible for Phoenix's actions

And the league has no obligation to punish Phoenix in a situation like this. Not with the way the rules were written. It was ethically wrong and bad for the game of basketball to suspend Amare/Diaw.

FkLA
05-07-2014, 10:41 PM
I know being a spurfan thats anti-Spurs will get you props from all the cool, non-spurfan kids on ST but come on jimbo this is just ridiculous tbh. :lol

jimbo
05-07-2014, 10:44 PM
I know being a spurfan thats anti-Spurs will get you props from all the cool, non-spurfan kids on ST but come on jimbo this is just ridiculous tbh. :lol

Yeah, most of what I'm writing is bullshit by design, but I really don't think they should suspend guys that don't hurt anyone. I'd rather see good basketball over anything else.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-07-2014, 10:51 PM
The Pacers Pistons brawl was in 2004. The Horry hipcheck was in 2007.

And it isn't in the same zip code. The Horry foul was considerably worse. Where's the justice in rewarding someone who is intentionally breaking the rules of the game to gain an advantage? How does that fit in with the spirit of competitive play?

If you want to go by the letter of the law, where does the NBA create a distinction in the level of severity in an "altercation?" They don't. It's entirely subjective. Most people thought it was a bad call, but the league didn't. The league was protecting you.

They're all employees of Stern. We can call them that from now on if you'd like though.

'Rewarding' is your paradigm. I am not even going to consider it as it is an aside to the rule itself. Nice sophistry in creating an argument out of nothing.

'We,' 'Most people' blah blah blah. Bandwagon appeal another tool of the sophist. Speak for yourself.

spurraider21
05-07-2014, 10:51 PM
And the league has no obligation to punish Phoenix in a situation like this. Not with the way the rules were written. It was ethically wrong and bad for the game of basketball to suspend Amare/Diaw.
I don't care how subjective you want to say it is, what occurred after the Horry-Nash play could only be described as an altercation, no way around that.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Yeah, most of what I'm writing is bullshit by design, but I really don't think they should suspend guys that don't hurt anyone. I'd rather see good basketball over anything else.

It is pretty obvious that you are going full sophist. You are busting out all the tools after all.

FkLA
05-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Agree about the rule being dumb, and if I was a Suns fan Id hate it. With that said the player's reaction to that Elson incident isnt remotely comparable to their reaction to the hip-check. By rule Duncan didnt deserve a suspension. By rule Amare did. No preferential treatment there imo.

jimbo
05-07-2014, 10:56 PM
I don't care how subjective you want to say it is, what occurred after the Horry-Nash play could only be described as an altercation, no way around that.

Agreed. "Immediate vicinity" is the phrase you could use to get around it. That was close enough to their bench that if they league really didn't want to suspend them, they wouldn't have. All of the NBA's rules are written to give them enough leeway to do whatever they want really.

'Rewarding' is your paradigm. I am not even going to consider it as it is an aside to the rule itself. Nice sophistry in creating an argument out of nothing.

'We,' 'Most people' blah blah blah. Bandwagon appeal another tool of the sophist. Speak for yourself.

"If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table."

No matter how you look at it, the Spurs got helped out by the league even if you wanted to say Phoenix deserved it by standing up.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-07-2014, 10:56 PM

FuzzyLumpkins
05-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Agreed. "Immediate vicinity" is the phrase you could use to get around it. That was close enough to their bench that if they league really didn't want to suspend them, they wouldn't have. All of the NBA's rules are written to give them enough leeway to do whatever they want really.

"If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table."

No matter how you look at it, the Spurs got helped out by the league even if you wanted to say Phoenix deserved it by standing up.

And in all that all you do is double down on the meaningless aside. Again reward is your paradigm.

Horry's actions are not what caused the suspension. The Spurs were penalized as we all know because Horry got a suspension. It was Diaw and Stoudemire running over to Nash near the inbound to defend him that was cause.

You aren't even pounding the table. You are out in the parking lot waving your hands.

jimbo
05-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Agree about the rule being dumb, and if I was a Suns fan Id hate it. With that said the player's reaction to that Elson incident isnt remotely comparable to their reaction to the hip-check. By rule Duncan didnt deserve a suspension. By rule Amare did. No preferential treatment there imo.

Oh I agree about there not being preferential treatment, but I can also see how members of a different fanbase could think there was.

I just think that hard rules rarely exist in the NBA. The league always does what they think is best.

Just as a recent example of the league skirting the rules, look at how they fined Sterling. Under the specific rule Sterling broke, the most he could be fined was a mil. However it was written in the constitution that if there was a rule without a specific consequence, they could fine a maximum of 2.5 million instead. So since Sterling's conduct also could be construed as a breach of contract, they fined him for that at 2.5 mil.

The NBA isn't above abusing legal technicalities.

jimbo
05-07-2014, 11:13 PM
And in all that all you do is double down on the meaningless aside. Again reward is your paradigm.

Horry's actions are not what caused the suspension. The Spurs were penalized as we all know because Horry got a suspension. It was Diaw and Stoudemire running over to Nash near the inbound to defend him that was cause.

You aren't even pounding the table. You are out in the parking lot waving your hands.

You've got bigger issues than an argument on a basketball forum if you think ethics or doing the right thing is meaningless.

Horry's actions and Stat getting up were related. Not directly cause and effect, but enough so that we wouldn't have the second without the first. It makes sense to dish out the punishments while keeping both in mind.

spurraider21
05-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Oh I agree about there not being preferential treatment, but I can also see how members of a different fanbase could think there was.
ok so this entire discussion is moot. lets move on. Horry was going to get 2 games regardless of Amare's actions after the fact.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-07-2014, 11:44 PM
You've got bigger issues than an argument on a basketball forum if you think ethics or doing the right thing is meaningless.

Horry's actions and Stat getting up were related. Not directly cause and effect, but enough so that we wouldn't have the second without the first. It makes sense to dish out the punishments while keeping both in mind.

Ethics are subjective in general and you don't get to define them for the NBA. Get over yourself.

Rule of law is one of my ethics and Diaw and Stoudemire should not have run out to defend Nash. It is what it is. Or do you disagree that Diaw and Stoudemire ran over there to defend Nash?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-07-2014, 11:58 PM
I would also point out that your argument basically boils down to "Horry started it" as if that absolves the Suns of everything that comes after. That type of excuse stopped working for me personally at 4 years old.

spurs10
05-08-2014, 12:32 AM
You've got emotional issues, it's no surprise you've got a soft spot for potential killers like RC. So you are a fan of team whose GM is a "potential killer?" Surely this is immoral and a great sin. Especially for a self righteous prick like yourself. See I wasn't there the night he was arrested and don't have a clue what happened.
"Executive of the Year!" How well deserved Go Spurs Go!!

BermudaSooner
05-08-2014, 08:33 AM

Better than naming your Texas stadium after a Sooner!

AchillesHeel
05-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Even when it comes to being involved in the community, Durant is still a beta.

After the tornado, RW was the first OKC player to visit the tornado victims on the site.

And he was on crutches.

Durbeta is still a fucking phaggot

dis nigga knows what's up

Black&Silver
05-08-2014, 02:32 PM
:cryYou are one of my favorite teammates ever. Like the time we lost the game and you wrote on a piece of paper "KD MVP". Damn man, my feelers are all over the place today:cry

rogues
05-08-2014, 02:46 PM
:lol jimbo laying the smackdown on the pseudo-intellectual pothead

DMC
05-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Your google skills and ability to run away when faced with scrutiny are indeed legendary.

translation: DMC is correct, I brag about working with RF and don't know shit about genetics.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-08-2014, 05:20 PM
translation: DMC is correct, I brag about working with RF and don't know shit about genetics.

You and CC should get hitched as much as you posture in place of analysis.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-08-2014, 05:35 PM
I would also recommend that you google applications of harmonic analysis again and try again in guessing what I work with.

DMC
05-08-2014, 08:27 PM
I would also recommend that you google applications of harmonic analysis again and try again in guessing what I work with.

If you weren't ashamed of it you'd have said by now.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-08-2014, 08:32 PM
If you weren't ashamed of it you'd have said by now.

Yeah that is it. . .

As I have said multiple times, I work with medical imaging filters. I am guessing you have a somewhat early onset of dementia. Somewhat because you are not young.

DMC
05-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Yeah that is it. . .

As I have said multiple times, I work with medical imaging filters. I am guessing you have a somewhat early onset of dementia. Somewhat because you are not young.

So you have medical imaging filters as coworkers?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-08-2014, 09:19 PM
So you have medical imaging filters as coworkers?

Misconstruing prepositional phrases? Are you really that bored? This is sad.

I am going to go watch the game on DVR. Have a bad evening.

elmanutres
05-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Better than naming your Texas stadium after a Sooner!
The only good thing about oklahoma is that Texas Longhorn. Thats it. The second best thing oklahoma has to offer is its impressive, or rather unimpressive collection of trailer park slums. God i still can't believe the sonics moved to a city like seattle to a shithole like oklahomo.

Now go back to thunderfans and complain to your fellow methheads about how the people in spurstalk were mean to you

BermudaSooner
05-09-2014, 01:18 PM
The only good thing about oklahoma is that Texas Longhorn. Thats it. The second best thing oklahoma has to offer is its impressive, or rather unimpressive collection of trailer park slums. God i still can't believe the sonics moved to a city like seattle to a shithole like oklahomo.

Now go back to thunderfans and complain to your fellow methheads about how the people in spurstalk were mean to you

I thought we were talking about basketball on this forum, but I'll engage. Texas has far far far more trailer parks than Oklahoma. In fact, here are the stats per capita where Oklahoma is 20th per capita and Texas a close 23rd. Given the population differences, Texas has far more. http://www.statemaster.com/graph/hou_per_of_hou_uni_tha_are_mob_hom-housing-percent-units-mobile-homes

The Oklahoma Sooners...allowing Texans to be College Football National Champions since 1950!

DMC
05-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Misconstruing prepositional phrases? Are you really that bored? This is sad.

I am going to go watch the game on DVR. Have a bad evening.

Usually when someone says they work with something, it's internet code for "I'm not actually involved with it". Example: "I work with multimillion dollar equipment" translation: "I am a security guard at a high tech facility" or "I put product on and take product off of equipment that I've been told is very expensive". Then you get the engineering fluffers who interface with engineering but don't actually engineer anything, they just do the charts and graphs for the presentations and get online and use the lingo all the while staying just outside the liability bubble where they can be pinned down with specific questions.

Now I am not suggesting you are either of these, but I feel pretty comfortable in saying that you're not a designer of anything and you don't hold a high position compared to your "field". I say that because of your uppity attitude toward people with lower job sets, which is usually an indication of having little job syndrome.

benstanfield
05-09-2014, 11:58 PM
The following piece of shit SF posters never directly said it was fake, but they did deride KD's press conference..because of saltiness of course..
:cry "Salty"

go back to reddit faggot.

rogues
05-09-2014, 11:58 PM

:lol fake tough guy salty about everything Thunder related..

benstanfield
05-10-2014, 12:01 AM
:cry:cry:cry "Anyone whoe doesn't cry has emotional issues"

It's like the general public is 11 years old. You won't see me crying cause some free throw making 6'11 beta won the best stats award. Everyone loves their fucking mom, Jesus Christ.

rogues
05-10-2014, 12:03 AM
:lol another bitter Spurfan jealous that we have a charismatic family loving MVP with good values..

benstanfield
05-10-2014, 12:03 AM
:lol fake tough guy salty about everything Thunder related..

rogues
05-10-2014, 12:04 AM

:lol Maybe you should go back to reddit..that's where your kind can spam "Fuck KD" shit in every Kevin related thread..BITCHmade shit, tbh..

benstanfield
05-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Nba forum is like Kia's target demographic. Heat fans, Laker fans, and people that cry for bullshit like MVP awards or Oscars. This thread is basically Oprah's book club, basketball edition.

DMC
05-10-2014, 01:02 AM
I've got no problem with Durant, however when someone calls him a "good guy" and you know there's no fucking way they could actually know that, then it has to be taken with a grain of salt. He's not overtly thuggish, seems pretty chill and probably is a good guy, but he could be a real prick, who knows.

RobbyH
05-10-2014, 01:05 AM
Durant is a genuinely good guy just like how lebron is a genuine asshole, but he does do it for the kids..