PDA

View Full Version : Biggest racist on these boards?

GenuineLakerfan
05-06-2014, 11:20 PM
Who you got?

Thebesteva
05-06-2014, 11:48 PM
The blacks on this board are the most racist, Trill and Kool

DMC
05-07-2014, 12:00 AM
I don't know if there are any real racists here. Most people who make off the wall racist sounding comments are just shit talkers. I doubt many of them have deep seeded beliefs that one race is better than the next. I mean, we all know the black race is at the bottom of the genetic totem pole and it goes from there with be@ners not far above them.

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2014, 12:01 AM
I don't know if there are any real racists here. Most people who make off the wall racist sounding comments are just shit talkers. I doubt many of them have deep seeded beliefs that one race is better than the next. I mean, we all know the black race is at the bottom of the genetic totem pole and it goes from there with be@ners not far above them.

how's your mom?

Thebesteva
05-07-2014, 12:02 AM

http://i.imgur.com/JcrS6ZS.gif

spurraider21
05-07-2014, 02:54 AM
easily trill. while their are other racists on the board, trill's entire posting presence is based on race

Franklin
05-07-2014, 06:07 AM
Blacks and yellows, or the minorities as a whole are more racist than white people. The prime m>s was a white nationalist who had a strong hatred against the minority races (especially mexicans and jews) but such hatred came mostly from what those people have done to the earth rather than what they were born to be tbh. Hating blacks doesn't necessarily make one a racist as long as you can think of legit reasons.

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2014, 07:21 AM
Blacks and yellows, or the minorities as a whole are more racist than white people. The prime m>s was a white nationalist who had a strong hatred against the minority races (especially mexicans and jews) but such hatred came mostly from what those people have done to the earth rather than what they were born to be tbh. Hating blacks doesn't necessarily make one a racist as long as you can think of legit reasons.

:lmao M>S was a muthafucking comic book character...poor ass and likely gay as fuck...most white nationalists are secretly gay as fuck....he was no different...dude was a creepy queer who got his ass handed to him on the daily

DD
05-07-2014, 07:26 AM
The only person on ST who I know is 100% verified racist is Wild Cobra.

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2014, 07:33 AM
The only person on ST who I know is 100% verified racist is Wild Cobra.

of course he is...his ex wife lost all her front teeth in her mid 30's and he's railing against Obama care....nothing screams poor white racist more than that:lmao ...he blames it on a bum disease...all these peckerwood types are weirdo's....(you included) he probably knocked the woman's teeth out tbh...

:lmao
Kb62fpsyhC4

Trill Clinton
05-07-2014, 07:41 AM
The blacks on this board are the most racist, Trill and Kool

easily trill. while their are other racists on the board, trill's entire posting presence is based on race

http://i62.tinypic.com/1zgqate.gif

i won 2013 most racist. i rustled a lot of frost kings jimmies last year. a sports board full of white supremacist geeks and it was lil ol trill who shook the hornets nest with clever names like: 'frost king' and 'SAWM' i'm taking this racist shit to the next level while y'all crying about race baiting and posting monkey pics like this is the 60's. catch up.

The Reckoning
05-07-2014, 07:42 AM
http://media2.giphy.com/media/9Rc1ziin359Oo/200.gif

Katherine Robinson
05-07-2014, 08:56 AM
That's hard to say, there's a lot of Texans here so there is bound to be a few who would absolutely love to hunt Congoids for sport but won't admit it.

The local congoid supremacist has built his relevance on racism. Other racists at least do it part-time.

GoodOdor
05-07-2014, 09:40 AM
WC is the only legit racist here tbh.

Blake
05-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Avante and WC are the Lebron and Durant of ST racists

JudynTX
05-07-2014, 10:03 AM
This question is.

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2014, 11:20 AM
kool needs more cuck threads tbh....his other shit doesnt rile up the whites though