PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: I don't need a Kobe contract, I'd rather win - Dirk

Thebesteva
05-06-2014, 11:45 PM
Good job Dirk,

even a guy like him who has shown enormous respect to Kobe for a decade is calling that faggot out for destroying the franchise.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dirk-jabs-kobe-wants-dallas-170356773--nba.html

"We want to get better as a team," Nowitzki told the Dallas Morning News. "And I'm pretty sure I'm not going to sign Kobe's deal -- unfortunately. We'll find a good way where I feel respected for what I did and we still have enough money left for us to get great players in here. Cubes (owner Mark Cuban) has been great to me and been loyal to me for a long, long time. I'm sure we're going to find a great solution for everybody."

Kawhi
05-06-2014, 11:46 PM
Already posted

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2014, 11:47 PM
Good job Dirk,

even a guy like him who has shown enormous respect to Kobe for a decade is calling that faggot out for destroying the franchise.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dirk-jabs-kobe-wants-dallas-170356773--nba.html

the question is "Want to win what." :lmao dude ain't winning jack shit even if he plays for the vet min. :lol

Thebesteva
05-06-2014, 11:48 PM
Already posted

But not by me

Infinite_limit
05-06-2014, 11:54 PM
That's that European education

Splits
05-06-2014, 11:55 PM
But did he cry and complain about always being #2 and wanting to :cry win 100 championships :cry ?

Thebesteva
05-07-2014, 12:01 AM
That's that European education

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/876/493/The%20Walking%20Dead%20Morgan%20Videograb%20660.jp g?ve=1&tl=1

Franklin
05-07-2014, 06:22 AM
Already posted but you can't post this enough, tbh.

Killakobe81
05-07-2014, 07:42 AM
I applaud Dirk, but at the same time have no sympathy for owners or fans. Dirk should not take less from a billionaire owner ...Who wants to keep the powder dry, fuck that.
Lakers fans bunch of spoiled ass bitches. We ain't winning a title soon accept it.Yes I felt 15 Maybe even 18 max was more than fair for Kobe as a fan. But as a worker cannot be mad at Kobe he makes way more for the team and the league. You faggots wouldn't hand money back, so stop whining. He didn't kill anything except his chances at 6 which were slim anyways. Dirk is in a similar spot just not as big a star if he wants to give away leverage and stay stuck at one ring God bless him ...

ambchang
05-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Look guys, Dirk doesn't have to worry about losing half after retirement, and he doesn't have to worry about getting $4M rings to get stuff on the side, or paying "shut-up" monies to the ladies. He has no need for the money, so you guys are comparing different situations.

All Dirk had to worry about is getting fleeced by some con artist, but now that he's hitched, he's not worried.

Franklin
05-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Agree chang, no one can gather enough cash for a loose purse. And it's not like there're still teams willing to offer him more than the Mavs would offer him. If he was still ringless he would definitely join a contender (like us) to make the last push like finley did with us, even for shitty pay. But as he already got one I don't see him ruining his legend by joining a rival franchise or any other franchise tbh.