PDA

View Full Version : So with durant wearing purple and crying like a girl

Horse
05-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Is there any doubt left that he's a giant queer.

Obstructed_View
05-07-2014, 06:26 PM
He went to UT. Was there any doubt?

Embedded
05-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Come on, that speech was an instant heartfelt classic. I admire the guy a lot after that. Nothing pretention about Kevin Durant, the dude is as genuine as they come, humble, and knows where he came from. He is like Russell Westbrook on opposite day.

cd021
05-07-2014, 06:39 PM

:lol its like u watched the speech on mute. That was a great acceptance speech. He got emotional talking about his mother BTW

DPG21920
05-07-2014, 06:39 PM
What's the point of this thread? OP probably thirsty for men and is lashing out unprovoked because he cannot reconcile his emotions.

It's ok - be who you are. If your parents won't love you because of this, they don't deserve a great son like you tbh..

DarrinS
05-07-2014, 06:41 PM
I thought his speech was pretty heartfelt.

koriwhat
05-07-2014, 06:43 PM
What's the point of this thread? OP probably thirsty for men and is lashing out unprovoked because he cannot reconcile his emotions.

It's ok - be who you are. If your parents won't love you because of this, they don't deserve a great son like you tbh..

:toast

DarrinS
05-07-2014, 06:46 PM
I got a bit teary-eyed watching it

http://youtu.be/HuNEdiMkIgA

sook
05-07-2014, 06:47 PM
the assholes need to chill with all the attention whoring. KD is a nice guy that gave a pretty heartfelt speech. You're not making yourself look any tougher by trying to put him down.

Budkin
05-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Great fucking speech. Gotta give it up to KD.

RD2191
05-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Dude's full of shit.

rogues
05-07-2014, 06:52 PM
:lol Cry-baby beta Spursfans soooo salty about KD

hater
05-07-2014, 06:54 PM
He's a cute man. When he wears his little cap backwards and looks you up with those innocent eyes. It just makes my heart melt tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-07-2014, 06:54 PM
As annoying as the circlejerking over that beta-ass speech is, OP is just the typical Horse faggotry with a side of Krispy Kreme glaze, tbh....

wildchild
05-07-2014, 07:03 PM
"Damn...nigga stole my look"

http://i.imgur.com/fvmnR8X.jpg

Captivus
05-07-2014, 07:11 PM
I like KD a little more after that speech.
The mother with the "chains" on her neck...idk...

TheGoldStandard
05-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Did he thank the refs too?

Big Empty
05-07-2014, 07:36 PM
Did he thank the refs too?
lmfao!

heyheymymy
05-07-2014, 07:42 PM
nah cmon yall, it aint even about basketball at that point. you really just got to put the rivalry aside for a sec and respect what he laid out there in the clip. you're talking about a survival story and it's definitely a legit little heart string tug. this is coming from someone who starting the clip so badly wanted to shred this little bitch to pieces for being a pussy.

DJR210
05-07-2014, 07:50 PM
If you were from PG County you would cry too.

daslicer
05-07-2014, 07:51 PM
I wonder how many people will change their minds about how they feel about this clip if the Spurs play the Thunder.

sammy
05-07-2014, 07:52 PM
That was a heartfelt speech from KD! There is nothing wrong with it! He showed class and was humble compared to the conceited Lebroom!

TheGoldStandard
05-07-2014, 08:02 PM
For all the crying I mean, to each there own but really he was thanking his mom for doing what she was supposed to do. When you have kids its a parents responsibility to take care of them. He was already 6'7 in high school so it's not like he had to struggle to be good at something in order to get a shot, if you're that tall and can chew bubble gum and walk at the same time you're gonna play ball. Don't get me wrong though, he's talented but he benefits from the NBA trying to prop him up.

barakz21
05-07-2014, 08:12 PM
I heard it's a pretty awesome speech, but I refrained from watching it since I kind of lost respect for KD. I mean, if he got this award a couple of years ago, I would've watched it, without a doubt. I mean, we all know he's been kind of a dbag in recent seasons, with the Blake staredowns and stuff. It seems so long ago that he was pretty humble and all. That being said, I have no problem with him crying during that speech. That was showing appreciation for everything his mom's done for him.

look_at_g_shred
05-07-2014, 08:28 PM
Not sure if KD acceptance speech or The notebook

Xylus
05-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Great fuckin' speech :cry

heyheymymy
05-07-2014, 08:49 PM
I wonder how many people will change their minds about how they feel about this clip if the Spurs play the Thunder.

i think they can both exist. KD can have his moment and spurs fans can respect that while still being rivals an trash talking during a series.

cjw
05-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Surprising to see all the signs in the crowd, didn't know products of the Oklahoma public schools could spell MVP

RD2191
05-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Surprising to see all the signs in the crowd, didn't know products of the Oklahoma public schools could spell MVP

:lmao

benstanfield
05-07-2014, 09:24 PM
TD would never make a speech like that for an individual award in a million years. I love the Spurs bc they have a good perspective about bball. KD won the best stats award and is acting like St. Peter just handed him the Nobel peace prize.

SpurPadre
05-07-2014, 09:32 PM
:lol its like u watched the speech on mute. That was a great acceptance speech. He got emotional talking about his mother BTW

Eh...the Caron Butler comment looked forced to me. Dude's only played with him for a couple months and acts like he donated one of his kidneys to him. Fuck that shit. I'd rather he took his well-deserved award and shut the fuck up like the others before him. You never saw TD or Da Admiral with those theatrics when they won their MVP. Shit, even Da Admiral didn't cry when he got into the Hall and that was a great speech in its own right.

sook
05-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Eh...the Caron Butler comment looked forced to me. Dude's only played with him for a couple months and acts like he donated one of his kidneys to him. Fuck that shit. I'd rather he took his well-deserved award and shut the fuck up like the others before him. You never saw TD or Da Admiral with those theatrics when they won their MVP. Shit, even Da Admiral didn't cry when he got into the Hall and that was a great speech in its own right.
Well, TD didn't even talk to TP his rookie year which I consider kind of fucked up.

It was emotional for KD because it reminded him of how far he came.

daslicer
05-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Well, TD didn't even talk to TP his rookie year which I consider kind of fucked up.

I actually kind of like how Duncan was up front with Parker from the start which was that he didn't trust him since he was unproven. It forced Parker to work harder to gain Duncan's respect and thus he became a better player because of it.

barakz21
05-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Off topic, but I was just looking at videos of when TD accepted his MVP awards and I realized that he looked "fat", compared to how he looks today.

Horse
05-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Wow didn't realize so many queers posted here.

.G.
05-07-2014, 10:09 PM
:cry "We wasn't supposed to be here, mama...we made it.":cry

Dafuq youz taking about, nigga? Fucker is freak of nature. 6'10 lethal scoring machine. No need for drama.

As for his choice of attire; we're all the imagination of ourselves. Meh

SpurPadre
05-07-2014, 10:13 PM

I wouldn't take TP's mentioning of that to heart, really. I mean, it's not like he called him a bad teammate or that TD's ever had a reputation of being one. I think it was a culture clash for both of them and neither knew how to handle it at first. Like an awkward first date, if you will. As for Durant, I still feel he made it more emotional than it needed to be and still feel his comments towards Butler were forced and unnecessary. Nevertheless, it was a well-deserved award.

100%duncan
05-07-2014, 10:18 PM

Wow. Respect tbh. Even though I hate him when he faces the Spurs that vid made me a bit teary-eyed.

peacemaker885
05-07-2014, 11:39 PM
It was real and honest. As Pop says he caries it well.

cd021
05-08-2014, 12:29 AM

Thats actually pretty funny:lol

cd021
05-08-2014, 12:32 AM
:cry "We wasn't supposed to be here, mama...we made it.":cry

Dafuq youz taking about, nigga? Fucker is freak of nature. 6'10 lethal scoring machine. No need for drama.

As for his choice of attire; we're all the imagination of ourselves. Meh

He said that his mom sacrificed to keep him and his brother on the right track. He could have easily gotten mixed up with the wrong crowd and put his future in jeopardy.

cd021
05-08-2014, 12:37 AM

Every player has their own path to the NBA. Robinsons path may not have been as arduous as Durant's (granted that can be objective).

Durants was heartfelt and he got emotional it surprises me that people actually criticize it. Its pretty cool that he thanks every one of his teammates including someone like Thabeet.

spursfan1000
05-08-2014, 12:41 AM

seriously that outfit isnt even funny he has all that money and he comes up with that

Spur|n|Austin
05-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Horse, you're a joke here.

in2deep
05-08-2014, 01:00 AM

The whole nba is soft. "We are one" actually means "we are one bunch of soft coddled pussies"

Cant touch a guy on D anymore and the MVP is this flopping toothpick

Sad actually

ezau
05-08-2014, 01:18 AM

Shit man, great speech.

Venti Quattro
05-08-2014, 01:21 AM
Kevin certainly has it better than a massage therapist who uses Dunkin Donuts honey glaze to massage his clients.

Thebesteva
05-08-2014, 01:32 AM
the assholes need to chill with all the attention whoring. KD is a nice guy that gave a pretty heartfelt speech. You're not making yourself look any tougher by trying to put him down.

Yeah I honestly dont get it. He is a classy guy, he is soft spoken, and obviously more of a beta character which warrants criticisms by all means. But he's not a guy whose in your face arrogant like Kobe or Lebron, he stays humble, he doesnt embrace that thug or cocky image. What else do you want?

I think he's a legit guy for an NBA athlete...(so hard to type while staring at your sigs Sook)

sook
05-08-2014, 01:57 AM
Yeah I honestly dont get it. He is a classy guy, he is soft spoken, and obviously more of a beta character which warrants criticisms by all means. But he's not a guy whose in your face arrogant like Kobe or Lebron, he stays humble, he doesnt embrace that thug or cocky image. What else do you want?

I think he's a legit guy for an NBA athlete...(so hard to type while staring at your sigs Sook)
...bro if you want some relief watch the first 2 seasons of Banshee :lol.

I wish I could post the shit here but it is pretty NSFW.

Thebesteva
05-08-2014, 02:02 AM
...bro if you want some relief watch the first 2 seasons of Banshee :lol.

I wish I could post the shit here but it is pretty NSFW.

:-D got it

in2deep
05-08-2014, 02:06 AM
Dude's full of shit.

:lol

in2deep
05-08-2014, 02:10 AM
He said that his mom sacrificed to keep him and his brother on the right track. He could have easily gotten mixed up with the wrong crowd and put his future in jeopardy.

No he wouldnt. He weighs 80 pounds. He would have been like that Dynomite kid from that show, a funnyman

Stabula
05-08-2014, 02:18 AM
The whole nba is soft. "We are one" actually means "we are one bunch of soft coddled pussies"

Cant touch a guy on D anymore and the MVP is this flopping toothpick

Sad actually

benfti
05-08-2014, 03:27 AM
Come on, that speech was an instant heartfelt classic. I admire the guy a lot after that. Nothing pretention about Kevin Durant, the dude is as genuine as they come, humble, and knows where he came from. He is like Russell Westbrook on opposite day.

Spot on. Plus I coached his missus.

dg7md
05-08-2014, 03:56 AM
A lot of ignorance in this thread, the guy is a classy man. Great speech and a great player.

Horse
05-08-2014, 07:15 AM
Horse, you're a joke here.
The joke is in your hand faggot.

Horse
05-08-2014, 07:19 AM
Didn't realize there was so much gay-love for kd on here. Sounds like a bunch of oprah watching queers. The thread wasn't meant to turn into a lifetime movie. It was meant to be humorous and by the way he is the enemy. And a big phony if you ask me. Pretend nice go who in reality is a dirty motherfucker.

Spur|n|Austin
05-08-2014, 07:32 AM
The joke is in your hand faggot.

My mouse? :lol

Nice try doughboy :lol

SpurAddict561
05-08-2014, 07:41 AM
STEERS AND QUEERS

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-08-2014, 08:42 AM
Durant is an emotional guy, so what. He is a competitor and deserves the reward.

He cried like a little baby when OKC lost in the finals. So what, I would never do that over a game, but I am more like Duncan that I am more stoical in nature. Does it mean he isn't every bit a competitor as Duncan is, b/c he is.

Durant suit is Violet (Blue & Purple). This is a purple suit.

http://media.spundge.com.s3.amazonaws.com/users/03d3f92e376211e3bb6412313d026649.jpg

ChumpDumper
05-08-2014, 10:22 AM
Troll screen name starts troll thread. SpursTalk reacts.

EVAY
05-08-2014, 10:37 AM
I thought it was a great speech…criticizing a guy's fashion sense might be considered a bit girlish in some circles, too. tb.

Jimcs50
05-08-2014, 11:51 AM

Exactly. Makes you sound like a closet gay, which you probably are....not that there is anything wrong with that.

Jimcs50
05-08-2014, 11:58 AM
No he wouldnt. He weighs 80 pounds. He would have been like that Dynomite kid from that show, a funnyman

No self respecting Spurs fan can talk bad about Durrant being skinny. One of our greatest Spurs was pretty damn skinny.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-08-2014, 12:09 PM
No self respecting Spurs fan can talk bad about Durrant being skinny. One of our greatest Spurs was pretty damn skinny.

Even Robinson was skinny. Robinson playing weight for most of his career was 235-240lbs and he is 7-1. Durant is close to 6'10 and weighs in now at 240lb.

Robinson just had those massive shoulders and arms which made him look like he weighed more than he actually did. Just go back and look at the photos of Tim and David standing together. Robinson shoulders/arms are bigger, but Tim's overall frame is much bigger than Drob's.

florige
05-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Even Robinson was skinny. Robinson playing weight for most of his career was 235-240lbs and he is 7-1. Durant is close to 6'10 and weighs in now at 240lb.

Robinson just had those massive shoulders and arms which made him look like he weighed more than he actually did. Just go back and look at the photos of Tim and David standing together. Robinson shoulders/arms are bigger, but Tim's overall frame is much bigger than Drob's.

Robinson was lean and cut. Skinny and D-Rob shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. Durant and Garnett are who I define as skinny.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Robinson was lean and cut. Skinny and D-Rob shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. Durant and Garnett are who I define as skinny.

I have stood next to Drob over the years times and he is slender. I have a 34 inch waist and his waist is almost the size of mine and believe me, I am nowhere close to 7'1". But if you are calling Durant, I am talking about 2014 Durant not rookie 210lb Durant, skinny then you have to consider Robinson Skinny. I agree Robinson is Military weight (not skinny), which is slender and muscular.

I think Gervin and Garnett are the better definition of skinny. 6'7" 190lbs and 6'11"+ and only 215-220 lbs.

TJastal
05-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Wow didn't realize so many queers posted here.

:lol

TJastal
05-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Didn't realize there was so much gay-love for kd on here. Sounds like a bunch of oprah watching queers. The thread wasn't meant to turn into a lifetime movie. It was meant to be humorous and by the way he is the enemy. And a big phony if you ask me. Pretend nice go who in reality is a dirty motherfucker.

And he pretends a good chunk of his success isn't because his welfare ass isn't propped up by the refs constantly. He's like the welfare queen version of the nba.

Gervin44Silas13
05-08-2014, 01:33 PM
his speech was okay....but i hated that TNT kept sucking his cock all the time

spurs1990
05-08-2014, 04:17 PM
When Duncan won it in 2002 it must have been presented after the first round right?

The significance is that his father passed during that Seattle series. I mean he had already lost both parents was steady as a ship during the presentation.

Not hating on Durant. Just a stark contrast between them tbh.

Mikeanaro
05-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Hi, Im here to show my respect... FUCK YOU KD!

Horse
05-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Hi, Im here to show my respect... FUCK YOU KD!
Right on!