PDA

View Full Version : Unfaithful.

KarmaKarma
05-08-2014, 05:24 PM
I don't think I've ever been 100% faithful in my relationships.
At some point or another, I seem to not care therefore lie AND end the relationship. I have cheated, yet not in every relationship. I guess it's me ? Or not.
So with this said , I guess I just haven't found the ONE . because that's when it is suppose to stop , right ?
:whine:king:toast

The Reckoning
05-08-2014, 05:49 PM
whore

The Gemini Method
05-08-2014, 05:50 PM
tl;dr

DJR210
05-08-2014, 05:51 PM
What a piece of shit.

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2014, 11:04 PM
I don't think I've ever been 100% faithful in my relationships.
At some point or another, I seem to not care therefore lie AND end the relationship. I have cheated, yet not in every relationship. I guess it's me ? Or not.
So with this said , I guess I just haven't found the ONE . because that's when it is suppose to stop , right ?
:whine:king:toast

It takes a real man to come to terms with this....I realized early on that no matter how pretty the girl is I'm with I will always be looking to score some new pussy...all the time...I had girlfriends and I just couldn't fucking help it...even when I'd be with them we could pass another chic and I'm eye-balling like a muthafucking trying to plot how I can break away to holla at her....I'm not a single relationship guy I'm gonna flirt and cheat until I can't no more...sorry but that's just how it is....

I am a cheater....on the real...

rPr4F8dplFg

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2014, 11:05 PM
PS: I will repent so all will be good. So don't even mention that I'm a hypocrite....I realize this

Katherine Robinson
05-08-2014, 11:22 PM
A man's word is his worth.

Women tend to be worthless.

Franklin
05-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Goddess said "I don't think human are monogamous by nature" which in another way indicates that we're polygamous by nature, straying is written in our genes. I wouldn't hate or blame my bitch if she cheated on me because that'd only mean I was not good as that guy, but thankfully I'm a lifelong celibate so I'll never find myself trapped in such embarrassments like this tbh.

Infinite_limit
05-09-2014, 02:01 AM
"I'm never faithful, I just cheat". Is a losers mentality. It's protecting yourself from being hurt by quitting. You get out of relationships, what you put in. Somewhere along the way a girl you truly cared for broke your heart and you never got over it and remain scorned to this day. Unable to trust any women.

Rap attempts to spin and glorify it as "being a player" but really it's just growing up in a crappy household, associating with female trash and/or not being able to move on from previous heartbreak.

Strange Love
05-09-2014, 02:07 AM
"I'm never faithful, I just cheat". Is a losers mentality. It's protecting yourself from being hurt by quitting. You get out of relationships, what you put in. Somewhere along the way a girl you truly cared for broke your heart and you never got over it and remain scorned to this day. Unable to trust any women.

Rap attempts to spin and glorify it as "being a player" but really it's just growing up in a crappy household, associating with female trash and/or not being able to move on from previous heartbreak.

This man speaks gospel.

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2014, 06:26 AM

the only thing better than new pussy is some more new pussy. marriage and girlfriends? tell me why? Monogomy forever? tell me the rationale...there is none except you want to play fantasy land king and queen of the castle....shit is outdated tbh...get with the program....new pussy

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2014, 06:27 AM
only fat ugly guys want the security of being with a single woman...real talk

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2014, 06:28 AM
all of the great men in history have cheated and then some....starting with Albert Einstein who even married his own flesh and blood...fucking Pedo :lmao

chunticakes
05-09-2014, 08:01 AM
you cheat on your right hand with your left kool?

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2014, 08:05 AM
you cheat on your right hand with your left kool?

I do that too....the right hand is more efficient the left hand makes me cum harder

Leetonidas
05-09-2014, 08:48 AM
the only thing better than new pussy is some more new pussy. marriage and girlfriends? tell me why? Monogomy forever? tell me the rationale...there is none except you want to play fantasy land king and queen of the castle....shit is outdated tbh...get with the program....new pussy
like you know what thats like :lol

unleashbaynes
05-09-2014, 09:38 AM

This sounds like you're 12 and have no real world experience, almost as if you've never interacted with a woman and just kind of have this idea in your head about what it must be like from listening to too much rap music.

KarmaKarma
05-09-2014, 09:25 PM
PS: I will repent so all will be good. So don't even mention that I'm a hypocrite....I realize this

:clap:toast:worthy:

KarmaKarma
05-09-2014, 09:30 PM
whore

Hahaha. Whore ? :makemyday:violin:cheer
None of my exboyfriends have called me a whore. You've never lusted,lied,wanted,regretted and learned?
Interesting.

Strange Love
05-09-2014, 10:25 PM
Hahaha. Whore ? :makemyday:violin:cheer
None of my exboyfriends have called me a whore. You've never lusted,lied,wanted,regretted and learned?
Interesting.

Oh so you're a girl? That makes more sense. Nothing to see here.

xmas1997
05-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Some will do just about anything to use as an excuse for their immaturity and impotence.
No surprises here tbh.
:lol

Buddy Mignon
05-11-2014, 01:06 PM
only fat ugly guys want the security of being with a single woman...real talk

That's not true!!! Broke bastards need girlfriends too. Me... I never cheat... NEVER. Why? Because I never commit to just one girl to begin with. Personally, I love being the guy on the side. Yep... I fuck they wives and girlfriends when she's upset at her main dude. This way I get all the good and none of the bad. Lots of lonely married bitches out there, homie.:whine

Koolaid_Man
05-11-2014, 03:38 PM
That's not true!!! Broke bastards need girlfriends too. Me... I never cheat... NEVER. Why? Because I never commit to just one girl to begin with. Personally, I love being the guy on the side. Yep... I fuck they wives and girlfriends when she's upset at her main dude. This way I get all the good and none of the bad. Lots of lonely married bitches out there, homie.:whine

you're the only person on this site I will take bitch advice from....I need to holla at you soon about that list full of bitches you sent me...

xmas1997
05-11-2014, 03:40 PM
More pure D hogwash IMHO.
Some on here are so immature and even worse, insecure, they have to make things up and boast in order to make up for their failure in manhood.
Sad, so very sad indeed.

Prime Time
05-12-2014, 08:20 AM
What's the point of relationships, your girl is just going to be fucking around with some guy while you're out saving up for her new purse.

tlongII
05-12-2014, 01:05 PM
We are just animals. And animals breed. All this relationship talk is just BS.

Katherine Robinson
05-12-2014, 01:06 PM

How about those Blazers, TlongII

The Gemini Method
05-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Them Blazers are getting anally raped...that's how they are doing...Spurs not giving a damn about the relationship and just going for making that anus bleed.

The Reckoning
05-12-2014, 02:19 PM

troof. evolutionary biology believes that monogamy is only the result of males vying over resources and keeping their women away from other men to ensure that the kids are theirs. as resources become more and more inelastic and women become more self-supportive, they'll practice polygamy or serial monogamy more often.

sucks for men, but women are naturally inclined to.

well, according to science, which doesn't take in account human agency...but as we become more of a unilateral society pushing the limits of conventional relationships, women will all think the same even though they're trying to persuade themselves that they "want to be independent." we can thank the media and new age movements for that.

that's why, especially in my generation, it's fruitless to be in a relationship unless you grow up in a conservative community (or find that .00002% chance girl before you're 25 years old)..but either way it's a 50% chance the woman will think that the grass is always greener eventually and leave you. it could be in a year, it could be after they use you to raise their kids (which might or might not be yours) 20 years down the line. but according to evolutionary biology, women will always be the chooser and always dictate the relationship. more now than ever if they feel like your mileage is up, they won't hesitate to leave your ass.

sooo don't take women seriously, be that alpha male and don't let yourself be used.

mrsmaalox
05-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Be monogamous or be a player, whichever suits you is fine---just be honest about it! As long as you tell the person you are involved with who you truly are, you give them the option of backing out AND you don't have to cheat. I don't think humans are monogamous by nature; I think you could easily find someone who shares your preference for that kind of life if you are just honest and open about it.

The Gemini Method
05-13-2014, 12:52 PM
Be monogamous or be a player, whichever suits you is fine---just be honest about it! As long as you tell the person you are involved with who you truly are, you give them the option of backing out AND you don't have to cheat. I don't think humans are monogamous by nature; I think you could easily find someone who shares your preference for that kind of life if you are just honest and open about it.

Echoes my stance pretty much--we're not monogamous by nature but by habit and this instilled notion that if you're not faithful, you are a slut or a scumbag. It is easy to find one that would love you in a relationship but allow the openness of a open marriage or relationship, too. Sometimes it takes some getting used to because I know I had a relationship where my ex was open to the idea that I could be with anyone I wanted. It was, though, a situation caused by the fact we were in college and she was at UDub and I was down here in SoCal. It lasted for a year or so coupled with the year we were together at the end of high school. It was hard because no matter what I did (and I did step out on a couple occasions) I felt that I was hurting her. It ended up hurting me as well as I think it was the first time I had ever had genuine feelings for a bird. We re-connected when she came down for the summer but it was just too much too bear (long distance and open...) that we called it quits. We are good friends still to this day. However she did ask one day if I ever took advantage of the open relationship and I never answered her. She told me she never did but had many opportunities to--I don't know if I believed her at the time, but I think I do now. She has been married with the same dude for 8 years and that's the longest I've seen any one of my friends committed. Whether that is true is really neither here nor there...

Infinite_limit
05-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Being a player = glorified cuckold. Doesn't it get old not being to snack on the snatch or always needing to use rubbers?