PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: have charles apologized

BlackSwordsMan
05-09-2014, 10:36 AM
He makes fun of us fat beaners and our woman too much I want him to apologize.

God bless

Prime Time
05-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Waiting for Barkley's big apology - "I'm sorry that all of you are so fat."

TDMVPDPOY
05-09-2014, 11:47 AM
He makes fun of us fat beaners and our woman too much I want him to apologize.

God bless
should ps the eatting churros with dicks, use it as ur signature

lefty
05-09-2014, 11:55 AM
https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/851947402.gif?1399526058

Mal
05-09-2014, 02:09 PM
So u can tell shit on fat women, but you cant say that you dont like black people ?

Trainwreck2100
05-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Black ain't a choice, and he's technically not insulting them

DMC
05-09-2014, 04:50 PM
So u can tell shit on fat women, but you cant say that you dont like black people ?

There's a difference. It's like making fun of lazy people, or people who make bad clothing decisions. People who overeat and get fat as fuck are already taking more than their share of the food, and they take up more than their share of the space, and they put more of their share of burden on the healthcare system. They need to be made fun of. It should never be a viable lifestyle choice and people should never feel good about being a glutton or a fucking pig.

You can say you don't like black people, but you cannot expect to be respected for your opinion or taken seriously especially by any real business because you've already shown that you judge based on illogical indicators like skin color. Imagine the decisions you'd make if some high profit opportunity arose and you went against it because the presenter was black.

It seems like common sense that racism is wrong. Racism and acknowledging the differences in races and cultures are two different things, and the 2nd isn't wrong, but inclusion or exclusion based on race is wrong, at every level, even affirmative action. Sexual attraction is different. You're attracted to someone or you are not, and color of skin is a factor much of the time. It's not because of the black culture, but you don't want some Kool filter king smoking chimps hanging out at your family reunion or coming to your house, and imagine going down on a girl and finding lint in her pubes and knowing some Zulu rode roughshod up in that just a few weeks back.

hater
05-09-2014, 04:54 PM
When I walk the streets of LA and NYC I am shocked at the amount of belugas and mamooths walking around me. Is it much worse in San Antonio? I cannot even imagine it :lmao

DMC
05-09-2014, 04:59 PM
When I walk the streets of LA and NYC I am shocked at the amount of belugas and mamooths walking around me. Is it much worse in San Antonio? I cannot even imagine it :lmao
I was at the Outlet Mall in San Marcos maybe 17 years go or so, and I was sitting there counting the number of morbidly obese people and it was astounding. In the middle of this a van pulls up, the side door opens and out comes a lift with a guy on it. His legs looked like sausages. He was so fucking big that he could only take a few steps before needing to hold onto a light pole for a while and rest. He was going into the kitchen store. He parked in the handicapped spot.

I counted over 300 morbidly obese people in just a few hours, not including that dude. Most were women, but there were plenty guys with calves the size of my abdomen waddling around with that momma catfish belly hanging out from under their Gold's Gym shirt.

When I'm waiting for a flight in Denver, I'll sit on the upper level and imagine sniping all the morbidly obese people to save the planet... and often times I run out of imaginary bullets.

Mikeanaro
05-09-2014, 05:40 PM
He is fat too and ugly as shit but Charles is a hater and too lazy to find new material so nothing new here.

hater
05-09-2014, 07:39 PM
I was at the Outlet Mall in San Marcos maybe 17 years go or so, and I was sitting there counting the number of morbidly obese people and it was astounding. In the middle of this a van pulls up, the side door opens and out comes a lift with a guy on it. His legs looked like sausages. He was so fucking big that he could only take a few steps before needing to hold onto a light pole for a while and rest. He was going into the kitchen store. He parked in the handicapped spot.

I counted over 300 morbidly obese people in just a few hours, not including that dude. Most were women, but there were plenty guys with calves the size of my abdomen waddling around with that momma catfish belly hanging out from under their Gold's Gym shirt.

When I'm waiting for a flight in Denver, I'll sit on the upper level and imagine sniping all the morbidly obese people to save the planet... and often times I run out of imaginary bullets.

oh yeah airports :lol tons of fat ppl there fat fucks somehow love to travel :lol

DMC
05-10-2014, 12:34 AM
oh yeah airports :lol tons of fat ppl there fat fucks somehow love to travel :lol

Free peanuts. Elephants love peanuts.

TDMVPDPOY
05-10-2014, 02:29 AM
cant even get a nigglet to say sorry and u want charles to say sorry?

he didnt offend anyone, he just said the truth

LoneStarState'sPride
05-10-2014, 04:13 AM
cant even get a nigglet to say sorry and u want charles to say sorry?

he didnt offend anyone, he just said the truth

Only one "g." "Niglet."

TBH