PDA

View Full Version : Hey euro boy

m>s
05-11-2014, 12:06 AM
Which one of you European pussified mods here keep stealth deleting threads? That holocaust thread that disappeared was a good one, here in the US we don't have thought crime and some of us happen to think that it's a relevant discussion.

Pro tip, any time you have to hide the truth and silence speech about a particular subject then there is probably something to hide. You don't have to silence opposing viewpoints when you're right, the facts speak for themselves.

DD
05-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Seriously, why was that thread deleted? It was a legitimate news story and picked up by the national press:rollin

Who knew the ZOG ran ST too?

m>s
05-11-2014, 12:39 AM
The censorship shit has gotten ridiculous now every thread here lately on 4chan gets slid or deleted

Ricky Davis
05-11-2014, 12:45 AM
The censorship shit has gotten ridiculous now every thread here lately on 4chan gets slid or deleted

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/424/526/2fc.jpg

CubanSucks
05-11-2014, 12:55 AM

It's always been inconsistent on there. I've been banned on /b/ 3 times for a few days each and once on /s/ for like a couple months. Pretty sure I'm permabanned from /mu/ too

Gummi Clutch
05-11-2014, 02:14 AM
I tried 15 straight times to have a discussion about Jews and each thread got deleted in under 30 seconds. Its fucking ridiculous. The mod is jewish I believe.

DD
05-11-2014, 02:18 AM
I tried 15 straight times to have a discussion about Jews and each thread got deleted in under 30 seconds. Its fucking ridiculous. The mod is jewish I believe.

Your plight is a microcosm of the world in general. So taboo to talk about them or call them out because of da Holocaust:cry

Gummi Clutch
05-11-2014, 02:20 AM
Your plight is a microcosm of the world in general. So taboo to talk about them or call them out because of da Holocaust:cry
It wasn't even controversial. It was about racist jews in society, many who I can name off the top of my head.

I don't know if it was that one day, but I'll try again today. Censoring to that extent is fucking ridiculous.

Gummi Clutch
05-11-2014, 02:22 AM
Which one of you European pussified mods here keep stealth deleting threads? That holocaust thread that disappeared was a good one, here in the US we don't have thought crime and some of us happen to think that it's a relevant discussion.

Pro tip, any time you have to hide the truth and silence speech about a particular subject then there is probably something to hide. You don't have to silence opposing viewpoints when you're right, the facts speak for themselves.
I could masturbate to that last part. So well put.

Infinite_limit
05-11-2014, 02:41 AM
Whoa this surprises me.

The Reckoning
05-11-2014, 02:44 AM
probably because the nazi shtick has run its course. it's the Godwin's Law of shticks. the mods are just trying to save you from yourself. maybe you've ran out of material and need to give the internets a rest? maybe read a book or something.

Strange Love
05-11-2014, 02:54 AM
It's always been inconsistent on there. I've been banned on /b/ 3 times for a few days each and once on /s/ for like a couple months. Pretty sure I'm permabanned from /mu/ too

:lmao

Same guy pleading to be given a break yesterday.

What kind of homosexual talk is mu and b?

Hopeless pedo. :lol

alamo50
05-11-2014, 04:51 AM
Go fuck yourself.

CubanSucks
05-11-2014, 09:44 AM
:lmao

Same guy pleading to be given a break yesterday.

What kind of homosexual talk is mu and b?

Hopeless pedo. :lol

You mean this?

Haha guys it's all fun and games until feelings start to get hurt. I'm a person too you know

You couldn't tell this was a joke?

DMC
05-11-2014, 10:42 AM

It's guilt from not doing anything and relying on an ally thousands of miles away to put boot to ass to save Herschel.

m>s
05-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Go fuck yourself.
enjoy getting bent over and fucked by sand n!gg3rs

xmas1997
05-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Paranoia and delusion getting rampant?:lol

Franklin
05-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Jews fucking own this country their evil influences extend to everywhere tbh.

xeromass
05-11-2014, 06:57 PM
It was HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.eurovision.tv/save-files/resizes/5d/37/c3/ee/7a/cf/60/a4/eb/d7/01/ff/c1/f3/c7/00/conchita_wurst_orf_00-orf_by_thomas_ramstorfer.jpg