PDA

View Full Version : I want more bball before we are swept by okc

Aremid
05-11-2014, 12:31 AM
I hate lebron but will be rooting for Miami to embarrass okc again.

3 Legged Dog
05-11-2014, 12:35 AM
Go suck a bag of dicks.

Kidd K
05-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Somebody banish this clown to the NBA forum for being a beta Spurs fan

Arcadian
05-11-2014, 12:38 AM
Shut up and go wash your vagina.

Halberto
05-11-2014, 12:48 AM
We all know we won't have it this easy against OKC. Maybe that's why y'all are so butthurt by his statement.

.G.
05-11-2014, 12:49 AM
Nah, Spurs are coasting....

spursguy123
05-11-2014, 12:50 AM
Winning 9 straight here on out

Sean Cagney
05-11-2014, 12:50 AM
We all know we won't have it this easy against OKC. Maybe that's why y'all are so butthurt by his statement.

Not having it easy and surrender as he has already done saying we will get swept and root for Miami in the finals before the series starts is a joke.. Not having it easy against OKC is a reality, getting swept and calling the finals already before your team plays a game is a joke.

davidbowie
05-11-2014, 12:51 AM
We already had our test. No ones coming close until the heat. And if god exists and the world is good we won't lose again to them.

therealtruth
05-11-2014, 12:51 AM
On the one hand you want the Clippers because it's an easier matchup. On the other hand you want to get payback for '12 just like with the Grizzlies.

Sean Cagney
05-11-2014, 12:53 AM
We already had our test. No ones coming close until the heat. And if god exists and the world is good we won't lose again to them.

I hope you are correct.

RD2191
05-11-2014, 12:54 AM
Our defense is pretty awful. A series with OKC is a toss up. Our bench advantage goes out the window against them. Not to mention Butler is hitting some clutch 3s lately. But at least we'll go down swinging. :lol

JohnnyMax
05-11-2014, 12:55 AM
http://s9.postimg.org/9vpz9z1i7/durant_plain.png

DapDaGenius
05-11-2014, 12:55 AM
If someone beats us in the WCF(or even if we end up losing to Portland), then whoever wins the WCF is the team I want to win it all. Unless some team beats the heat. Then I'll just pick whoever I like more.

Capster
05-11-2014, 01:30 AM
Aremid......you are a dumb ass. What a stupid thread. Please go play in traffic.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTReH-cOheynbxazQ84wFQH0T4nQdLtXuv9o-OsaYZCSsS3yfd-

freetiago
05-11-2014, 01:34 AM
people recycling threads from insidehoops now it seems

sananspursfan21
05-11-2014, 01:42 AM
If someone beats us in the WCF(or even if we end up losing to Portland), then whoever wins the WCF is the team I want to win it all. Unless some team beats the heat. Then I'll just pick whoever I like more.

Uhhhhhhh end up losing to Portland?

DapDaGenius
05-11-2014, 01:48 AM

I only included it because it's still a possibility. I know that it is very unlikely.

Horse
05-11-2014, 04:25 AM
Always some cocksucker with this kind of shit. This is not the Spurs team from 2012 or the 2014 regular season. dallas woke them up and this is the other gear I was talking about. The closer they get the finals the hungrier. okc has looked very beatable and Kahwi is gonna be the difference. Now we know the refs will make it tough but we can do it.

dg7md
05-11-2014, 06:27 AM
Always some cocksucker with this kind of shit. This is not the Spurs team from 2012 or the 2014 regular season. dallas woke them up and this is the other gear I was talking about. The closer they get the finals the hungrier. okc has looked very beatable and Kahwi is gonna be the difference. Now we know the refs will make it tough but we can do it.

This is true, and remember the 2012 OKC team isn't the same as the 2014 one. Losing Harden really did wreck the team overall, I think. Sure, Durant is better, but they haven't really improved since their Finals team — they've regressed, in general.

I can't say I have complete confidence in a series against OKC, but I do know we'll have a much better chance than we did in 2012, and we had them in a compromising situation aside from our choking and the refs helping out.

james evans
05-11-2014, 06:28 AM
we can beat the thunder easily, i just fear the bullshit ass flops that will be called in their favor and kevin durant shooting freethrows if someoen looks at him when he takes a jumper.

james evans
05-11-2014, 06:30 AM
i never want OKC to win shit. i don't give a damn if the heat win the next 4 titles. were weren't cheated against the heat last year, we were cheated in 2012. fuk all of that west coast shit.

rascal
05-11-2014, 07:59 AM
Shut up and go wash your vagina.

Classy Spur fan.

TampaDude
05-11-2014, 08:00 AM
i never want OKC to win shit. i don't give a damn if the heat win the next 4 titles. were weren't cheated against the heat last year, we were cheated in 2012. fuk all of that west coast shit.

:toast

rascal
05-11-2014, 08:00 AM
Go suck a bag of dicks.

Classy Spur fan. Whoever came up with the nonsense that somehow Spur fans are classier than the rest of the league?

rascal
05-11-2014, 08:01 AM

I'd rather see a small market team like OK City win their first than Miami win another. Spurs were beat down in that series, backdoor swept, refs were an excuse for a team that really was not that good.

rascal
05-11-2014, 08:03 AM
we can beat the thunder easily, i just fear the bullshit ass flops that will be called in their favor and kevin durant shooting freethrows if someoen looks at him when he takes a jumper.

Manu is one of the biggest floppers so don't bring up floppers.

RobinsontoDuncan
05-11-2014, 08:26 AM
I'm rooting for the Clippers. Let's see if they can make this a series tonight

Arcadian
05-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Classy Spur fan. Whoever came up with the nonsense that somehow Spur fans are classier than the rest of the league?

:lol You're not going to find evidence for classiness on an internet forum with little to no moderation.

weeks
05-11-2014, 02:01 PM
you predict a team failing long enough, eventually you'll be right
doesn't make you a genius, just a whiner

heyheymymy
05-11-2014, 02:34 PM
let the games be played before you decide the outcome

ducks
05-11-2014, 03:03 PM
I'd rather see a small market team like OK City win their first than Miami win another. Spurs were beat down in that series, backdoor swept, refs were an excuse for a team that really was not that good.yeah spurs were terrible they

only got to the western conference finals:rolleyes

sook
05-11-2014, 03:04 PM
Spurs in 6 against the thunder.

xmas1997
05-11-2014, 03:08 PM

Swept by OKC?
Really?
It's not even for sure we play them yet.
And what makes you so absolutely sure that if they do then the Spurs will be swept?
I don't read any substance behind your assertion.

daslicer
05-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Swept by OKC?
Really?
It's not even for sure we play them yet.
And what makes you so absolutely sure that if they do then the Spurs will be swept?
I don't read any substance behind your assertion.

This forum has a lot of weak willed people. You have to remember the majority thought the spurs would lose to the Mavs after Vince Carter's shot. I think being negative is a coping mechanism for a lot of these fans for dealing with failure. By saying failure is inevitable it makes it less stressful for these morons to watch the games. I personally believe if the spurs play okc it will be competitive and go to 6-7 games.

xmas1997
05-11-2014, 03:29 PM
This forum has a lot of weak willed people. You have to remember the majority thought the spurs would lose to the Mavs after Vince Carter's shot. I think being negative is a coping mechanism for a lot of these fans for dealing with failure. By saying failure is inevitable it makes it less stressful for these morons to watch the games. I personally believe if the spurs play okc it will be competitive and go to 6-7 games.

Makes sense to me. However I doubt it will to them.
I just wish the Spurs would have as easy or easier of a time of getting there as the Heat are having in their series.
I would like the Spurs to be rested, but not TOO rested, and healthy.

DocDoc
05-11-2014, 04:38 PM

I don't understand people who root for the worst outcome so that they are not disappointed.

It would be like turning down a super model who asked you out because she might dump you someday....

You got to enjoy the ride!

Aremid
05-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Quoted by horryhipcheck in another thread:

The Spurs would walk through LAC playing at their current levels, tbh. That'd be nice, since they'd have a date with Miami waiting for them again, but it's going to be OKC. I know that the regular season doesn't really mean anything in the playoffs (again, let's look at the Spurs being 10-0 against the Mavs before Game 2 and having a shit record against Portland before Games 1-3) but OKC's record against SA is the most discouraging of the three. SpurPadre brings up a good point - Jackson was offloaded after 2012 and he was pretty big for the Spurs in that 2012 WCF series. Where do his points and intangibles come from? Mills and Marco? Will either of those two really step up in a series where their shots are being chased frantically by OKC's athleticism? SJax could bury a clutch 3 even if you attached a car battery to his balls.

OKC's favorite thing in the world is donkey stomping the Spurs, and they're built to do it. Athletic shot blockers to disrupt Duncan and Splitter (who are never, ever as aggressive down low as Griffin and Jordan are), a parasite of a turnover creator in Westbrook, and a sniper of a clutch shooter in Durant, who also sells fouls to refs like he's at a farmer's market. The Spurs' game plan hasn't worked against OKC in two seasons, even with Harden gone. OKC chases shooters off the line, mauls post players, and disrupts passing lanes with their speed. Splitter isn't fast enough or good enough to avoid foul trouble to keep up with Durant, and Leonard can only do so much on him, which leaves Westbrook pretty much free to do all the monkey shit he pounds his chest over like the Neanderthal he is.

The Spurs can beat OKC, but they haven't looked capable of really doing it since 2012, imo.

xmas1997
05-11-2014, 07:08 PM
We might get the chance to see.
If the Spurs continue to play like they have these last four games, nobody can beat them IMHO.

AFBlue
05-11-2014, 08:33 PM
:troll

jag
05-11-2014, 08:49 PM
we can beat the thunder easily

:lmao

cd021
05-11-2014, 09:15 PM
With the strange ways we've lost series in the past, its seems like appropriate fear to me. I just want us to clinch the WCF and chill until we get our opponent.

cd021
05-11-2014, 09:20 PM
I don't understand people who root for the worst outcome so that they are not disappointed.

It would be like turning down a super model who asked you out because she might dump you someday....

You got to enjoy the ride!

That right there is some beautiful logic:toast

james evans
05-12-2014, 03:05 AM

:lmao
was that the full quote above u refused to quote? i think so. u must be a fan of foxnews with taking a few words out of a sentence in quoting someone. now that's what i find funny

jag
05-12-2014, 06:55 AM
we can beat the thunder easily

:lol

DapDaGenius
05-12-2014, 12:04 PM

:lol Hell no. I'm not saying we were cheated when we played the Heat, I just can't stand their fanbase. Fuck the Heat and their fans. I'd rather see whoever beats us win(if that even happens).

RD2191
05-12-2014, 12:14 PM
Fuxk that. OKC and their fans are the biggest fans in the NBA.

Malice
05-12-2014, 12:17 PM
Fuxk that. OKC and their fans are the biggest fags in the NBA.

Fixed.

RD2191
05-12-2014, 12:41 PM
:lolthat's what I thought I put.

z0sa
05-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Spurs wont get swept by any team in the 2014 playoffs.

spurspokesman
05-12-2014, 01:29 PM